Reasons why I hate school and the education system
The higher the number, the more I hate it.
1. Bullies believe that they have power over you no matter what. They sass you around, give you physiological and physical torture, and more.
2. Homework. Hate school? Well thanks to our new product, you get to bring the boring and idiotic hours you waste at school to home!
3. Waking up in the morning for another 6-7 hours when the sun isn't even up yet is a major pain.
4. School bathrooms are more disgusting then watching your grandmother naked in your backyard.
5. School lunches are very similar to prison lunches, effortless and painful to eat.
6. Stress is horrible. The education system thinks stressing you out with due dates and work means "learning".
7. Teachers HATE entertainment in school, and they consider it like a homicide.
8. Your age will at least get discriminated at least 3 times in your school year.
9. Staff members will lie to parents about the school quality.
10. When you get bad grades, your parents will make you do a certain time of boredom, which adds up to the boredom at school, which means even WORSE grades.
11. Parents will always say school is the most important thing in your childhood. What about LIVING a actual childhood?
12. Even though it is the most common, it is the worst way for mass socializing.
13. Dropping out, getting a GED, or other alternatives "means" by the community that you will completely go nowhere in life.
14. It always has its completely stupid Friendship Grams or Bake Sales to lure students into wasting more money into the school.
*14.5 I don't know if this happens in your school, but my school censored out Valentines Day, and replaced it with Friendship Day.
Stupidity at it's finest.
15. The fact that you will forget everything you learned when you finish school.
16. Any type of socialization is banned.
17. School IS prison. Locked in a building, lines, rules, and such others.
18. Stupid school trends. People in schools alway saying things like "Roasted", "Noscoped", "Deez Nuts", and "What are Those" infest them.
19. The mental effects all of this can give you.
20. Incredibly over protective people.
21. Teachers will scream at you for ANYTHING.
22. Physical Education leaves you like a pool a dull sweat.
23. 2nd language schools do allow other languages, but enforce and pressure them their language.
24. Confusing work? Allow the state to make it more confusing.
25. How fun! A end of the year test where you need to memorize everything you learned in the last 9 months.
That's all I have. BUH BAI.
[b]EMOJI PARTY, BIOATCHHHHH