If you want to discuss this, please do so in the discussion thread.
Again, the rules can be found here.
We now have an official subreddit!
Note: These are not rules, but are very important regardless.
1. Follow the rules. Please.
We don't have very many of them, after all.
2. Please avoid making low effort/quality posts unless the thread/subforum is dedicated to such posts. We're dedicated to discussion and support, not
3. Please don't scare away new users. We may promote free speech, but we don't promote saying things that make people feel like never coming back.
4. Please read the contents of this thread very carefully. It was written for a reason.
5. Pictures of scantily-clad people or other sexually charged images are strongly discouraged in public subforums, even if they do not violate the no pornography rule.
6. Most importantly, don't be a jerk.
SoulRiser and her team of moderators will update this topic with information new users need to know as it becomes available.