RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Game Ideas Thread.
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
Re: Epic Game Ideas Thread.

Also, I'll pass on the romantic side plot.

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-23-2010 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

CrayolaColours Wrote:Also, I'll pass on the romantic side plot.
how bout this (plz reed hole thing):

Crayolacolours: “Getting fed up with TDF's stalkerish ways, CC decides to negotiate with him: she gives him 1 nude pic, and TDF is gone out of her life forever. She took the picture with her cell phone to give to TDF at school, but it was confiscated when she got 'relocated' to the MegaSchool. Fearing for her reputation on what might happen if the headmaster finds it, she goes on a daring quest to get it back, and destroy it before anyone sees it.

Unique abilities:

Store clerk seductress-CrayolaColours can seduce store clerks, giving a 25% discount on items.

Nimble-CrayolaColours can squeeze through small crevices and air ducts to access places others can't.

Bitchslap-CrayolaColours can backhand enemies across the face while saying "Bitch please" stunning them for a short duration.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
09-23-2010 12:03 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

...Okay. But make the nude so pixelated no one can actually see anything. A deal is a deal, after all.

(I said no whorishness, nudes, are in fact, very whorish)

Faith o' Meter
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-23-2010 12:05 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

CrayolaColours Wrote:...Okay. But make the nude so pixelated no one can actually see anything. A deal is a deal, after all.

(I said no whorishness, nudes, are in fact, very whorish)
You got it! That set for you? Good...now...onto Zherny...

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-23-2010 12:07 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Sociopath Wrote:
Zherneboh Wrote:Oh, please do tell us some the ideas for the unique abilities and stories you had for a few members.

Amortisatie: “JUST when he thought the schoolyear was just about over, this shit happens. Amortisatie is a long-time school-hater and can't stand another day of this. The time for action is NOW!”

Unique abilities:

Lie-Amortisatie can lie to teachers and prefects to obtain objects or get out of going to detention for small misdemeanors commited.

Lockpick-Amortisatie can pick locks on doors (if he has a bobby pin in inventory) to bypass locked areas.

Below the belt-Amortisatie can kick (male) enemies in the balls, reducing speed, strentgh, and accuracy for a short duration.
######################
{More comin soon...}

Can I has a crossbow? I wouldn't feel complete without a crossbow.

But thanks for thinking about me Biggrin

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
09-23-2010 02:03 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Amortisatie Wrote:
Sociopath Wrote:
Zherneboh Wrote:Oh, please do tell us some the ideas for the unique abilities and stories you had for a few members.

Amortisatie: “JUST when he thought the schoolyear was just about over, this shit happens. Amortisatie is a long-time school-hater and can't stand another day of this. The time for action is NOW!”

Unique abilities:

Lie-Amortisatie can lie to teachers and prefects to obtain objects or get out of going to detention for small misdemeanors commited.

Lockpick-Amortisatie can pick locks on doors (if he has a bobby pin in inventory) to bypass locked areas.

Below the belt-Amortisatie can kick (male) enemies in the balls, reducing speed, strentgh, and accuracy for a short duration.
######################
{More comin soon...}

Can I has a crossbow? I wouldn't feel complete without a crossbow.

But thanks for thinking about me Biggrin
Heheheh Smile Sure thing, Amort.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-23-2010 10:33 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

I can haz special powers?

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
09-24-2010 05:58 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Amort's character is the most useful, IMO. I'd probably play his character before mine... Though, my BITCH PLEASE would be lulzy.

Faith o' Meter
09-24-2010 06:23 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Amortisatie Wrote:Can I has a crossbow? I wouldn't feel complete without a crossbow.
[Image: Crossbow_HL2.jpg]

It can staple people to walls with red-hot pieces of footlong rebar. If that isn't leet, I don't know what is.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-24-2010 07:57 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

MorikoMisa Wrote:I can haz special powers?
Yes.

Yes you may.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-24-2010 08:51 AM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

How about moi? I would like to see what you'd have in mind for the Randomcat.

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
09-24-2010 09:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Desert Fox Offline

MorikoMisa Wrote:I can haz special powers?
And no "TDF STALKER LOLOLOLOL" either. It's gotten old.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-24-2010 09:01 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

What do I get?
09-24-2010 09:02 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Post moar people flipperskip!

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
09-24-2010 09:02 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Let me try a crack at my own although I don't doubt your writing abilities Sociopath. Smile
Still Crayola's story still makes her sound a bit stuck whorish(Try better and lay off the whore stereotype faggot!)

HeartofShadows: Was ripped from college to attend megaschool after College's were denounced by the governments as not preparing future workers well enough for benefiting society.
The work is boring but HeartofShadows has had a charm and manipulative nature that allowed him to push the right buttons on people and thus get his way to an extent with no effort.
HeartofShadows is one day living a boring but well up existence in Megaschool when suddenly martial law is declared in the school and everyone is ordered to stay inside as a war has erupted within the megaschool. Ignoring orders HeartofShadows evades his teachers and guards and stumbles on a scene where students(some young and some older) are fighting against security guards.

HeartofShadows smiles as he watches the rebellion destroy property and pile bodies on all sides and he grabs a fallen security guards shotgun and magnum as he thinks on how to turn this rebellion to his advantage and how to have some fun.

Unique abilities:

Voice of calming reason-Allows Heart of Shadows to avoid conflicts by wisdom and intelligence, Recruit and also to manipulate others.

Ancestors Spirit-Although Heart of Shadows looks down on his black heritage it still protects and supports him to this day. He gains certain bonuses to his intimidation, thief skills and has more stamina, strength and level growth bonuses than normal.

Kamikaze: HeartofShadows because of his way of wielding weapons tends to go in firing, slashing and dodging rather than aiming so he lacks the ability to target enemies specific areas but attacks and reacts first while having the potential to do more damage as he targets places that sometimes normally can't be seen.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
09-24-2010 10:15 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Rofl

Quote:Ancestors Spirit-Although Heart of Shadows looks down on his black heritage it still protects and supports him to this day. He gains certain bonuses to his intimidation, thief skills and has more stamina, strength and level growth bonuses than normal.
You can also yell "U RASCIST" at anyone trying to get in.

Faith o' Meter
09-24-2010 12:02 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:Rofl

Quote:Ancestors Spirit-Although Heart of Shadows looks down on his black heritage it still protects and supports him to this day. He gains certain bonuses to his intimidation, thief skills and has more stamina, strength and level growth bonuses than normal.
You can also yell "U RASCIST" at anyone trying to get in.

I was gonna name it the affirmative action but that form of joke would have been much too obvious. Laugh

image hosting jpg
09-24-2010 12:23 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

LOL

What happened to my post. I wrote "That get's in your way."

Hey... I can yell "U SEXIST"

FUCK YES!

Faith o' Meter
09-24-2010 01:15 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Zherny had been out of the system 5 years before the megaschool popped up, and has no desire to go back.

Powers

Scotting: Not a fan of fighting, Zero wants to end it quickly, be it a snapped neck, a cracked skull, or a brain on the wall.
The whole team does more critical damage, and does it more often.

(This is the only one I could think of.)

Attributes

SCIENCE!: So Zero doesn't really understand very much beyond general use, but at least he can use it without fucking everything up. Zero gets a moderate bonus to his morale and emotional stats for any high tech gear or medical gear he's carrying after a short familiarization period.

Pack Rat: Zherny doesn't like throwing stuff away.
Party gets a slight boost to carry weight, and random, sometimes odd, and occasionally useful things randomly appear in Zero's inventory.

Wild Gray: Zero performs better during the early mornings, when it's cold and when it's foggy, cloudy, or rainy.

Twiddles: Zero may flirt with female party members for a slight morale drop for failure or an extreme boost for success. Can also attempt to seduce some people to avoid conflict or gain information.

09-24-2010 01:35 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Lmao!

Zero I already like the sound of your scotting ability.

image hosting jpg
09-24-2010 02:04 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Must I make one for myself? I don't like being a whore. I'm just happy TA didn't have me preform a giant lesbian orgy.

I'm lazy though...

Faith o' Meter
09-24-2010 02:06 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Special Attack:
Rainbow Beam: Shoots pure gayness straight into targets brains causing them to burst into song for a brief amount of time which gives others a chance to give a critical blow before the enemy realizes what they're doing.

Special Abilities:

LOUDER, PLEASE: Moriko naturally talks straight from her diaphragm which propels her voice across rooms, roads and through ears. This gives off the impression that she's yelling at times and slightly decreases her stealth abilities.

Creepy:
Unknowingly distracts and alarms people while getting uncomfortable close. Lowers stealth and seduction skills.

Other Less Awesome Attacks:
Babble: Moriko will start to talk at an incredibly fast speed while not needing to pause for breath with the help of her LOUDER, PLEASE ability.

Surprise Freshman: Startles higher leveled enemies with larger than normal knowledge of older grades and not being a total dickass Freshman and knowing what the internet is. Let's Moriko sneak around higher leveled enemies for short amount of time if used before in their line of sight.

Kickass Kick: Activates cuntpunt and/or dick kick. 40% chance of working which renders enemy unable to move.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
09-25-2010 05:48 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:Must I make one for myself? I don't like being a whore. I'm just happy TA didn't have me preform a giant lesbian orgy.

I'm lazy though...

I'll make one for ya out of the spec of kindness in my heart.
Just give me a bit as I gotta do something stupid my stepdad wants me to do.

image hosting jpg
09-25-2010 09:44 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Make one for me, too. If I made my own, it would be shitty as hell.

Crayola, before you complain about asking for yet another thing, remember that you asked for one from him too.
09-25-2010 10:34 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Thanks, HoS, it's always funner seeing what others come up with anyway.
Raikuron Wrote:Crayola, before you complain about asking for yet another thing, remember that you asked for one from him too.

CrayolaColours Wrote:Must I make one for myself? I don't like being a whore. I'm just happy TA didn't have me preform a giant lesbian orgy.

I'm lazy though...

Where did I say MAEK ONE FOR MEH NAO?!

Faith o' Meter
09-25-2010 11:38 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Crayola

Weapon(s)

Croquet Mallet
Strong, light-ish, strangely decorated.

Abilities

Stalkee Syndrome Crayola sees enemies as her creepy ass school stalker for a short while, and thus dealing extra damage for a short time.

Attributes

Wonderland
Crayola gains very random bonuses around psychedelic things.

Cruel Mistress
When TDF and Crayola are in the same party, Crayola gains significant emotional and physical boons from dishing out the beatings, TDF gains an extreme moral boost as he hopelessly tries to impress her and will occasionally take minor damage while gaining sexual frustration (Cause he aint ever getting none lol).
TDF cannot be party leader if Crayola is also on the team.

It's a start.

09-25-2010 12:00 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Zherneboh Wrote:Crayola

Weapon(s)

Croquet Mallet
Strong, light-ish, strangely decorated.

Abilities

Stalkee Syndrome Crayola sees enemies as her creepy ass school stalker for a short while, and thus dealing extra damage for a short time.

Attributes

Wonderland
Crayola gains very random bonuses around psychedelic things.

Cruel Mistress
When TDF and Crayola are in the same party, Crayola gains significant emotional and physical boons from dishing out the beatings, TDF gains an extreme moral boost as he hopelessly tries to impress her and will occasionally take minor damage while gaining sexual frustration (Cause he aint ever getting none lol).

It's a start.
...AHAHAHA
I lol'd.
Croquet mallet... like
[Image: wep3malletzo1.jpg]
This one?

lol'ing HARDCORE at my cruel mistress attribute. Is uber happy with the Wonderland attribute. Wouldn't that mean if I take LSD, it'll be the equivalent of god mode? Laugh

Faith o' Meter
09-25-2010 12:07 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

YES!
Exactly like that!

Glad you like them, and not quiet, they don't boost THAT high, but they're completely random for the theme, so you can end up a lot more fearsome if you're lucky.

09-25-2010 12:19 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

Zherneboh Wrote:When TDF and Crayola are in the same party, Crayola gains significant emotional and physical boons from dishing out the beatings, TDF gains an extreme moral boost as he hopelessly tries to impress her and will occasionally take minor damage while gaining sexual frustration (Cause he aint ever getting none lol).
LOLno

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-25-2010 01:54 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Nice one Zero well I'll give my shot for Crayola and Raikuron.

Hope you like this one Crayola and Give me some time on yours Raikuron.

Crayola was just an average teenage girl living in nowhereville who really gives damn USA with her racist nazi father who tended to say stupid crap all day and nag her along with her mom who was nothing but a space occupier. Crayola lived a mostly boring life in Nowhere but Crayola herself was barely average as she mostly tended to her own character and never clung to anybody to close as to not be potrayed as some whore like every other women tended to degrade themselves too in high school. To the naked eye crayola was a normal person with a normal life and quite possibly a normal future.. But that was going to change very soon..

Nowhere was soon forced by the government to turn their kids into custody and since this is nowhere who really gives a damn the parents easily handed over their kids while the kids protesting went on deaf ears. The kids were relinquished over to Megaschool where they became the soul property of Megaschool incorporated until their graduation which would not come for a very long time...

Crayola's life from when she went to Megaschool became a very new hell that not even she could have fathomed from the depths of her mind. Since Crayola was a grade C student she slept in the bunks near the basement floor with a mattress that she shared with 3 people in a small room.
These places were for garden variety students who were basically fossil fuel for society and were easily expendable. These people were subjected to small amounts of food, extra work and harsh dirty conditions and while hardly if any kids died down there it still made alot of them wish that they would die or make them happy that they weren't in level D, F, Detention or Hell..

Now usually some people's stories start from the beginning or even the middle but Crayola is special in that her story starts from the end..

One day after Crayola and her roommates have just gotten back from another day of school in Grade C and she is nursing wounds on her side brought off but a stun whip from the teacher for mouthing off when the alarm goes off and a code red is called for the whole school facility and those everywhere are told to stay in their rooms but no one in C section listens and runs from their rooms(cells) including crayola too. The guards in C section get the order to kill anyone who doesn't listen to the announcement and students are mowed down by assault rifle and machine gun fire until zombies and horrifying monsters start attacking the guards and students as they scream and try to fight back. The monsters seem to be coming from the Hell section and Crayola gets on her knees and covers her head as blind gunfire mows shoots in every direction and mows down friend and foe alike as the creatures tear everything apart they see.

Crayola relents and screams as she feels pain in her right leg and uncovers her head to notice the bodies all around her and her leg which as taken bullet fire.
The surviving guards scared out of their minds aim their guns to finish Crayola off as she crawls to a wall and closes her eyes until she hears a sound and sees a lone monster resembling a rabbit werewolf like beast easily tear the guards apart and she starts to feel relief until one of the surviving monsters grabs her and then tears her in half from out of nowhere and she sees the lone monster charge toward her as she feels her life ebb away..

It feels like Crayola is sleeping for a little while and then finally she opens her eyes and sees that she is laying on a administrators bed in the grade C section the rabbit monster from before Standing beside her and strangely she isn't afraid and feels a sort of kinship to it. She still feels the pain from earlier and like a river the memories flood through her psyche and over her body she sees the marks and scars from earlier.

Crayola eases herself to her feet and as if from a long lost memory she holds her hand toward the rabbit and he literally becomes a apart of her once again. its as if an awakening of the self but Crayola doesn't have time to question anything now as she hears a strange voice come from the Hell level of the school(a soft echo that she doesn't even hear through her ears but through her head) that says "please.. help me..."

Crayola grabs a bloody knife off the desk of the ex administrator she sees smashed against the wall and exits the office intending to get answers on whats going on and how it all plays to her..

Innate ability

Rising Phoenix: Death is not but a inconvenience to crayola as she somewhat cannot die although she has no idea why she cannot die while in the school.
If Crayola is killed during a battle she gets back up after a few minutes with full hp and suffers no experience penalties or need to respawn. Crayola's immortality doesn't extend to status effects that cripple her and go against her immortality(petrified, dead zoned, etc) so she'll have to respawn.

Humility: Megaschool being invaded by demons, horrors and in the midst of a riot its even come down to human against human and with all thats happened to crayola the only thing that holds her to thinking she is still human and not a monster along with her sanity is her humility in that she will not kill another person and this puts her at a disadvantage in fights with humans.
Crayola takes stat penalties when she fights humans as she is holding back and she will not kill the person but knock them unconsciousness.

Unique abilities:

Helpless little girl: Crayola can change her personality to that of a helpless girl for a variety of effects such as discounts at stores, to lower enemies guard down if they see her before combat or to trick others.

Wild Card: Crayola already comes with great weapon skills and can pick up and pretty much use any weapon she gets her hands on but she can never master any weapon and is forced to be a jack of all trades but she can utilize any weapon she finds.

Knights of Alice: Crayola can summon Mr Rabbit, The Mad Hatter or Any other nightmare from her psyche to assist her in combat.

image hosting jpg
09-25-2010 01:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Epic new game controller psychopath 3 1,978 01-16-2011 03:05 AM
Last Post: Kigolorez
  Multiplayer Game Thread aaaaaaasd 25 4,909 05-05-2010 04:01 AM
Last Post: Ceiling Cat
  A checkers game of epic proportions Pieman 58 9,386 11-30-2009 12:23 PM
Last Post: IllusoryDeath