RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Revenge: Blood and tears
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Given 25 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Savage Revenge: Blood and tears

The remains of an old city were piled up like ancient ruins. Several bodies of dead kids lay there on the streets, like neglected dogs. It was nighttime. The foggy city bathed in rain, lightning and dark clouds. On the sidewalk, you can see a green, torn and rusty sign labeled “Welcome to New York.” Blood poured into the sewers, along with the drifting rainwater. Several buildings were knoked down, blocking many paths. Who, you may ask, would do such a horrid thing? The teachers would, that’s for sure.

In the ruins of the Empire State Building, many windows were shattered, but one was near the top. Below that high window, lay a kid on the ground. His skull burst open like glass on impact.

In the lobby, there were shards of glass, blood stains, and more dead bodies. In the food court was no different, except the rotten food on the ground and tables. The refrigerator was open, as Dark Marshall tossed food away one after another, looking for any kinds of meat to eat. Beef, pork, chicken, Barbecue. Any kind. He had an unlimited, untamed appetite, because all the food he ate usually dissolved into his rotten, poisonous stomach acid. He’s an undead, so that’s enough evidence there. He was so hungry, he usually bit his hands while eating. It never fails; he always has blood on his mouth, from his victims, or biting himself.

Dark Marshall is a reckless eater and fighter as well. But enough about him.

Dark Wasabi ran around the whole establishment using any given item as target practice for his shuriken and his sword. Slicing tables, chairs, even drink machines. He went into the food court and picked up some custard-filled bread. He threw it into the air and sliced it with the shuriken before it hit the ground. The custard splattered onto Dark Marshall’s raw beef. “Grrrugh!” he growled. Dark Wasabi took an elevator to the top floor. He reached the building’s huge antenna. He jumped on it several times, climbing very fast.

He stopped for a moment to rest on one of the bars on the antenna. He felt sick inside after all that running, and from the brain he ate. Yes, that is not a good mix. He felt the mixture boil inside him. Then it went to his throat. And then “BLACH!” He regurgitated. He fell down onto the platform that held the antenna.

He rested on the bottom of the top. After about five minutes, he climbed the antenna again, slowly this time. He reached the top, so he could throw his shuriken as far as it could fly. He was about to reach for his shuriken, when he saw Dark Vivian gazing out upon the city. It was still raining, and still lightning. He heard Dark Vivian whispering to herself. “He’s out there… somewhere. I can feel it.” She turned around, and was startled by Dark Wasabi’s appearance. “Oh, Wasabi… it’s you.”

Dark Wasabi stared at her, and suddenly he felt something deep inside him, something amazing. He felt his heart beat. Just once. Only once. As it did, Dark Wasabi felt some kind of adrenalin pump through him. He approached Dark Vivian, and leaned over her, as if he was bigger. She leaned back, a lot. “Wasabi… what’s the matter?” she asked, uncertain of herself. Dark Wasabi put his arms around her. Embarrassed He spoke something for the first time in his living afterlife. “You have the most beautiful eyes, my love.” He was beginning to act like Dracula. Dark Vivian was surprised. “Please, Wasabi, I do not wish to be bothered of such nonsense. Please see yourself out.” Wasabi held her tight. “Why is our main goal to fight? To kill? I understand that we need to save Brandon, but if there is anyone else I care about, it’s you. We also fight for peace. But in this moment in time, my peace is right here.” Dark Vivian never thought he could say so much detail in a few sentences. “Um…” She was about to say something, but she stopped. Dark Wasabi stuck his hand into his mouth, and he reached down deeper, as he almost threw up again. He pulled out something big, juicy and red… his own heart. “I will be honored to give you my heart. Please take it,” he insisted. Dark Vivian put it on the floor of the antenna, beside them. Dark Wasabi still held her close. He finally said “Come here.” Right after that, without a second’s hesitation, he kissed her lips. Dark Vivian’s eyes were wide open now. She was about to push him away, but something told her not to. After he let go, they stared at each other. “Just admit it, Vivian. You love me.” he said persistently. Dark Vivian didn’t know what to say at this point, after the sudden surprise she received. After a second, she confessed. “Yes. I love you.” They shared their first very long kiss together. As they did, Dark Vivian tossed away her hat into the rain, and allowed her long black hair to flourish. They kissed for at least five minutes, but it seemed to last the whole night. After that, Dark Vivian said “Keep your gorgeous heart. It must be safe.” Dark Wasabi picked up his heart and implanted it back into his chest. He was bleeding internally after detaching it, but he did it out of one thing; love.

“I’ll be right back, my sweet,” Dark Wasabi said. He jumped off the top of the building and came back to the top a few minutes later. “Take your hat.” he offered. “Oh, thank you!” Dark Vivian said appreciatively. For the first time ever in her afterlife, she smiled. It looks like she still had some sweetness in her after all. Come to think of it, some may find it amazing for a brutal, gory killing story be turned into a beautiful romantic scene. They stepped down the antenna and back into the building.

They went into the food court, holding hands. Dark Marshall looked at them suspiciously, for a minute or so. Then he turned back at the table and continued eating his Beef Jerky, like he didn’t see anything. “Well, lets keep going. We have to find our friend,” Dark Vivian said. Dark Marshall got up and walked along with them, leaving a huge mess of food behind.

MEANWHILE…

Brandon’s huge army followed behind him. They walked into what was seeming like nowhere, until they reached the destroyed school-prison from TGE 2. “Wow, you destroyed that accompanied by one friend? Excellent,” said a Mutant from his army. “Our destination is only less than a Mile away,” Brandon said. “Marshall, lead us the way!” They followed Marshall to his neighborhood. They were less than a quarter mile away when they saw something they wish they hadn’t; smoke. They ran to the valley side. They looked down, and they saw more than smoke. There was fire, huge black markings on the ground, and a few bodies on the ground, squirming to get up. They raced down the valley. Two people were still alive, but barley. It was Snipe and Dyer. The once peaceful town Marshall lived in for years was now a mark of war zone. Snipe looked at them, bleeding oil through his chest. “Please… don’t… hurt us. You’ve won.” he said to the army. Marshall put his gun to Snipe’s head. “Tell me what’s going on. Who are you? What have you done here? Answer me!” He just touched the trigger of the gun when Vivian slapped it out of his hand. “Don’t be so harsh, Marshall! Let me handle this.” She knelt down beside him, and the palm of her hand glowed a fresh green. She out her hand on Snipe’s suffering heart, and he began to glow green, too. His wounds closed, and he stopped bleeding. A voice came from a few feet away. “What… about me?” Dyer struggled to get out of his mouth. Vivian walked to him and healed him, too. They both got up, and looked at them. Snipe spoke first. “Look, we are not teachers. We came here after looking at that evidence-filled school, and as wee took a look, the teachers ambushed the village. There were more than just a thousand, maybe even five thousand. That was too much for me and poor Dyer here. I tried to defend the kids, but they all died. However, there is good news. Follow me.” They followed Snipe and Dyer into Marshall’s headquarters. Brandon ordered some of his army too keep a look out from the outside. They went down the hall into a huge research lab. There were many capsules lining the walls. “We have stored any surviving kids into these capsules. They are undergoing changes. By the time they reveal, they will look like me,” Snipe told them. A-1.0, a robot from Brandon’s army looked around at the frozen capsules. “Scanning… DNA of children found.” “Way to go, Mr. Robot. That’s right,” Dyer said to him like he was talking to a baby. Then, they started to hear what sounded like pressurized steam. They turned around to see white steam emitting from the frozen capsules. The steam filled up the whole room with blindness, and cold temperatures.

When the steam cleared, Snipe and the others looked at the ground, and they noticed an organized line of people crouched down, then all at once, they stood up. They all looked like Snipe, but some were different. Some were gray with green goggles. “My friends, these are the Commandos. They are very skilled, but not as much as me,’ Snipe announced. “These here are the Corporals. They are clones of me.” He walked down the room. They saw Snipe-like figures with a white suit, and orange goggles. “These are the hardest to create; the Elites. They are stronger than me, and only two of them could have beaten the teacher attack earlier today.” he said to the group. “Guys, meet me outside. I need to get something,” Brandon said.

He went into the long hallway, into Marshall’s office. He loaded up on lots of weapons, lamp oil, rope, Bombs, and his most prized possession; the Neutron Gun. It has only four ammunition. The ammo is called “smart.” After loading his backpack. He went to the aircraft hangar, and got into the Sleeker. He started the engine and drove down the runway. He flew out into the sky, and hovered over the village. “Master, you look rather dashing in that plane!” Clart the Alien said. Brandon landed the plane. “Clart, I’m giving you the honor of piloting the plane.” Brandon said. Clart seemed excited. “With pleasure, sir.” he answered. He climbed into the plane, then Marshall said “Wait a minute. That there’s my plane! I’m coming too.” he told him. He hopped into the plane. A giant Robot announced some news. “I have the teachers on my tracking device. They appear to be migrating north to the Canadian Mountains.” “Well, good luck, guys!” Brandon stated. “Alright, kid! You too!” Marshall replied as the plane flew into the distance. “Okay, people. Get into your vehicles. It’s going to be a long road ahead,” Brandon ordered. And the army did exactly that.

They migrated to places near and far, defeating a few teacher groups along the way. after a few days, Kelly noticed that Wasabi had no sword. "Wasabi, where's your sword?" "Oh... It's with my old, broken body, under the ground," he answered. Kelly pulled out one of his two Fire swords. "You can have one of mine," he said. This gave Wasabi a flashback from when he received his first sword from Brandon. They rode in one of the many soldier transportation trucks. They rode for a few hours when the stopped for a fill on gasoline every once in a while.

Meanwhile, the Dark gang traveled up north-east to Vermont. Once there, they came across the Sub-leader of the teachers in an old shed. Before he could say anything, Dark Vivian choked him by the throat and pushed him against the wall. "Wait! I'm not a teacher!" he lied. "I know where they are!" Dark Vivian let go of him. "Tell me. I need to know." The sub-leader thought for a second. "They are in the Canadian Mountains directly up north from here. The teachers have created clone versions of you. Don't be fooled." he said. Dark Wasabi looked at him. "I'll believe you for now, but if you dare lie to her, Marshall and I will eat you alive." he threatened. "Okay, man. You have my word." he lied again. He had spied on their other selves, which were in Brandon's army right now. He followed them to their destination.

It was a very long time, but they finally made it to the Canadian Mountains. With the Strike Mech Robot leading their way, everything was made easy for navigating. Marshall's plane landed just outside their destination. After all that tiring traveling, everyone got out and stretched. They looked around for a village, when something caught their eye; more smoke. "Oh no. We're too late!" a mutant said. In the intense cold, and night, they marched into the town. Many people ran around, avoiding teacher attacks. Several cottages were on fire. "Who would do this to the Cool-radians!?" Brandon yelled. Kelly answered that. "The teachers, duh!" They all jumped into the battlefield and started shooting. Shooting Many people from both sides went down, one by one, but so far, no people from Snipe's army had even been injured. He only had about a hundred soldiers, but they are skilled enough to defeat one million teachers. Add Brandon's army, and about twice as much, which was the number of total teachers. Brandon was overflowed with enemies. A bullet hit his hand. He jumped back, and pulled out his Neutron Gun! He fired a humongous blast. It engulfed about almost half the teachers. However, about 10,000 people from Brandon’s army were killed by now. Mutants started scratching teachers, so they became infected and turned into mutants as well. Reaper Aliens tore teachers in half, and Marshall and the Purple aliens shot repeatedly. Ghosts, zombies and floating heads scared, haunted, and mysteriously killed teachers. One of the heads floated around, looking for easy prey. Suddenly he saw a teacher lift a gun. Not at him; at Vivian! If the head had a body, it would've had a heart attack. He raced up to the teacher and bit his arm off. As the teacher screamed in pain, it picked up the gun with it's other hand and shot the head; talk about sacrifice. Vivian watched the ordeal. She was surprised. She sunk underground like a shadow. The shadow snuck up to the teacher. Then she jumped out of the shadow, punched the teacher with a fiery fist, and he burned to death. Wasabi, with his new sword, jumped in the direction of a few teachers. His sword turned to fire as he sliced the teachers with a burning sensation. Dyer really disliked the use of weapons, so he used a magical force from his peace sign, an his flower necklace to make the teachers fall asleep. It gave marines time to attack.

When everything fell quiet, Dyer didn’t feel right. "They are gone, but something isn't right, like there's more," he proclaimed. “You’re darn right,” Dark Vivian spoke. She appeared from inside a house, with Dark Marshall and Dark Wasabi. Before she came out of the dark house, the only thing anyone could see was her bright, menacing eyes. “Hey… They look just like us!” Marshall shouted. “And that one has my original sword! They must be our old selves, no doubt!” Wasabi replied. Vivian was so shocked, she could only say “But… But how?” Dark Vivian looked at them. “Well… Hand him over, impostures!” She shouted. Brandon walked a few steps. “But which of you are the real ones?” he asked nervously. Wasabi answered “All of us! I know it!” Dark Vivian wouldn’t talk anymore. She threw a black fireball at Vivian. As she fell to the ground, slightly burned, she tried what she could. “Listen! I’m not a fake! I was once your spirit who went to a shrine and got my own body! You’re the original!” Dark Vivian picked her up Telekinetically. “PROVE IT!” She threw her against a wall, so hard that the cottage came tumbling down. Vivian slowly emerged from the rubble, bleeding. Dark Vivian suddenly looked like she made a mistake. “You… you’re bleeding black blood. So, you are real?” Vivian nodded painfully. The sub-leader of the teachers was near the outskirts of the village, sneaking away. Dark Vivian turned her head quickly in time to spot him. “You’re a traitor!” she yelled out. She held him to the floor with dark magic as Dark Wasabi and Dark Marshall came in for the kill. “No! Please! Don’t eat me! No! AAAHHHHH!” He made a quick, but quite evil dinner for Dark Marshall, while Dark Wasabi ate his brain. After this, Everyone was quiet. A very small portion of the SDA Army was left. Then Marshall broke the silence. “Well… It’s time to catch the biggest fish out there.” Dark Vivian spoke “I ponder if he knows where-AH!” Everyone heard a gunshot as she dropped to the ground. Behind her was the one, the only, Mr. Thompson, in physical form! He held a mysterious weapon. “Mr. Thompson! You followed us to that shrine, didn’t you!” Marshall shouted. “That’s right!” Mr. Thompson answered. Dark Wasabi was more worried about Dark Vivian than Mr. Thompson. “Gasp! Vivian! NO!” He ran up to her, fast as a cheetah. He crouched down beside her. “Vivian… What have they done to you?” Dark Vivian turned her head toward him, eyes closed.

She leaked some blood from her back as it soaked the snow. “Wasabi… I’m… so sorry.” Dark Wasabi began to shed tears. “I can’t believe he would do such a thing. But please… I can’t lose you now. If this is what’s destined for me, please show me those beautiful eyes one last time.” With great effort, Dark Vivian opened her eyes. In Dark Wasabi’s perspective, they were the most beautiful things ever, more valuable than any jewel. Priceless. He held her hand gently. “I’ll miss you,” she whispered. She closed her eyes and as she did, one tear dripped down her face. For a minute, she didn’t say anything. Dark Wasabi got up. He cried silently to himself. Some tears dropped onto Dark Vivian‘s bloody body. “That’s right, B word! Ha ha ha! You should have done your work when you were supposed to!” Twisted Dark Wasabi’s eyes burst themselves open. They had a dark red color. He whipped out his bloody sword and ran towards him with all his might. “No, I’m not supposed to do anything! My only task was to protect her, and I failed! You are going to wish you weren’t born when I’m through with you! You will die in vain!!!”

TO BE CONTINUED in Episode 4...
NOTICE: May I request The Great Escape to be on the official Stories section on the site?

Educational Freedom Organization
My Website (old stories that'll make your eyes bleed)
My Steam
12-14-2009 08:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)
Re: Savage Revenge: Blood and tears

I'm going to read it all sometime. Man, a lot of stories...
12-14-2009 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

That's what I do.

My Steam
12-14-2009 12:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

How can you possibly help it?
12-14-2009 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Luckily I can't. It's a hobby I'm never bored of.

My Steam
08-23-2010 12:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Savage Revenge: Puppet scientistB 11 2,158 08-23-2010 12:23 AM
Last Post: scientistB
  Savage Revenge 9: One Final Struggle scientistB 0 1,030 04-17-2010 12:57 PM
  Savage Revenge 8: Mr. Thompson scientistB 0 1,034 04-10-2010 07:21 AM
  Savage Revenge: The Temples of Heart scientistB 9 2,459 03-28-2010 11:46 PM
  Savage Revenge: Outraged scientistB 4 1,665 01-13-2010 01:55 AM