RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Revenge: Outraged
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Given 25 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
Savage Revenge: Outraged

Part 1:
Snipe wrapped the bandages around his patient’s bleeding wounds, and then the next. He wouldn’t dare to speak a word after what he had seen last night. It was a chilly morning, as rays of the sun seeped through the cracks in the medical tent. Could it be true? he thought. Marshall? Vivian? Dating?
The thought baffled him. He had only known Marshall to be a heartless monster, as he only saw anger, determination, and emptiness in Marshall’s soul. Was love the next on the list?
He couldn’t understand at this point, though. He had seen couples for years, and what made this different? Vivian suddenly sat up. “I’m getting hungry,” she said to herself.
Snipe looked at her. “Well, good morning, sweetheart,” he said, hiding his shyness.
Vivian noticed Marshall, still unconscious on the medical bed. He had blood on every few inches on his skin, and bandages on nearly every cut he had. That’s when Vivian retrieved her memory of last night. He looked at her arm, and then the other, which both had bandages there as well.
“May I get up, doctor?” Vivian asked.
“Certainly, but if you feel pain or drowsiness, get back here immediately,” Snipe answered.
Vivian exited without a word, leaving Snipe pondering. He mingled silently with his thoughts, tossing them to and fro like a ball of yarn. When he snapped back into reality, he realized that nobody could bare to see what was on his mind.
With an outburst, Snipe shoved Marshall aside, knocking him off the bed. His eyes snapped open from intense pain.
“Ouch! What the heck?” Marshall blurted out.
Snipe pinned him to the floor with his foot. “Listen to me. You better steer clear of her. She’s mine, got that?”
Marshall thought Snipe had gone mad. He wrestled himself from the foot and squirmed out of sight. Alone once again, Snipe walked over to a high desk. He slammed his head against it, his goggles filling up with tears. What had become of him?
TO BE CONTINUED...

Educational Freedom Organization
My Website (old stories that'll make your eyes bleed)
My Steam
01-10-2010 09:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)
Re: Savage Revenge: Outraged

I AM OUTRAGED!

Sick series (sick in the good way).

Keep on going.
01-11-2010 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Part 2:
Bandon took a stroll through the forest, heading in the direction he had sent Snipe’s search party. Snipe refused to tell him anything of the mission, other than the fact that Puppet had been killed. He decided to check out the place for himself. He rounded a corner, entering a clearing with a tree stump in the middle. He saw a scattered pile of Puppet’s fluff. However, Brandon didn’t see puppet’s body at all. Suddenly, he had a horrifying feeling consuming him. If Puppet was gone, he was somewhere, watching his every move. Breathing heavily, Brandon spun around and dashed back to camp as fast as he could.
He didn’t get far.
Puppet jumped from the treetops and lashed out with his knife, cutting Brandon in the knees
“Who the heck are you?” Brandon shouted. Puppet said nothing. He stared at him with a nightmarish smile. He tilted his head counter-clockwise slightly.
Without warning, Puppet grabbed Brandon and tossed him into the air with incredible strength. Brandon fell hard onto the ground. He drew his weapon and shot at Puppet multiple times. Puffs of dust exploded from Puppet as the bullets hit.
They had no effect.
Knowing that the gunshots would be heard from the camp, Puppet grabbed his cape and used them as wings. He jumped and flew away. Brandon scurried away, too.
“So, how goes the traveling, Sir Kelly?” Dyer asked.
“Well, in my honest opinion, I think that if we vanquish all signs of evil,, no kid will ever have to live in misery. I feel proud to be here for the sake of humanity and anti-school itself. You know what they say. Fight until it‘s over.” Kelly looked around to see many of the soldiers reading maps, picking food from the trees, and discussing mission plans. But something was out of the ordinary. He could sense it.
“Dyer, I’ll be right back.”
“Sure thing.”
Kelly went over to a tent and opened it up.
“Brandon, what happened to your knee?”
“Puppet is still alive,” Brandon said. “I think he’s invincible.”
“But how, though? There has to be something that stuffed animals hate. I would say magma.”
“Good idea,” Brandon answered. “Only rocks can survive in lava.”
“Remember when he made the earthquake? I wonder if the pit leads to Hades. We can throw him in there if we get the chance,” Kelly added.
“But what if he was a normal stuffed animal, but with a spell placed on him?”
“I remember when Puppet said he was made by a vampire, and I read something like that, and it stated something about a murky forest, and my guess is that this must be the place.”
“So we head out in a few minutes to search for anything suspicious while it’s still day. Let’s go.”
“Aye aye, sir.”
Brandon and Kelly exited the tent, informing everyone that they’ll be investigating for the majority of the day.
Upon walking for an hour, they came across a snake, about five feet long, and skinny. It hissed at them, and disappeared in the foggy water of a bog.
Kelly was the first to step in, although he couldn’t see ten feet in front of him. Seeing no immediate danger, Brandon stepped his feet in with a plunk.
While crossing the swamp, they heard a low growl. They turned to see an alligator looking at them through the water, it’s eyes like secret peepholes.
Careful not to take a wrong step, Kelly followed Brandon to dry land, where they were safely devoid of monstrous reptiles. The ground was still mushy beneath them, and the fog had cleared, revealing a huge, twenty-mile swamp, with much more water than trees. And in the center was, unbelievably, a three-story mansion with lightning splitting the black sky above it.
“Well?” Brandon asked.
Kelly nodded.
Not knowing what lay before them, they entered the mansion. The foyer was lit well, with a ceiling over thirty feet high and a huge staircase. There were many rooms to the side, and neither one of the brothers could determine which door to take.
They decided to take each door in order. The first was full of armor and artifacts from around the world, including an Asian jade sculpture, a piece of Noah’s Ark, a large specimen of Stonehenge, and more, each with a label on them.
The door at the other end led to a long, narrow hallway with red carpets, several stair ramps, and more doorways. Kelly decided to take a random pick. The one he chose was totally different. It contained a fireplace, huge moving gears which were sealed in a cage, several 5-foot trophies, and a bridge that led to the other side. After sightseeing, Brandon continued with Kelly trailing behind. Another mazelike hall came after. “Can this place get any bigger? I mean, darn, this has to come to an end somehow.” Kelly broke the silence.
“Instincts tell me to go that way,” Brandon guessed, pointing up a long staircase.
“I hope you can guess right,” Kelly answered.
They followed the stairs that led to a door labeled ‘control room’. Brandon wondered if the owner labeled everything so he won’t get lost. Brandon entered the room, and it was still lit up. They saw many scientific things with one huge steel antenna in the center. Several confusing symbols appeared on a large screen attached to the wall. Tables scattered around the room with chemistry tubes on them. That’s when something caught their eyes. A figure was hanging from the ceiling with a black cape wrapped around it, and two peering eyes with pale skin.
“And who might you be?” it asked in a Spanish accent.

My Steam
01-11-2010 11:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Part 3:
It was nightfall. Snipe was the only one in camp still awake, as far as he knew. Brandon had ordered him to stay awake and keep watch until he returned, which he had no problem with. His mind was only set on getting Marshall away from Vivian as much as possible. Marshall had beaten all odds up to here, Snipe knew, so sending him away from here wouldn’t do. Having no other option, Snipe could only think of one insane move.
Death.
In his hand was something he thought he would never have to use, even in extreme measures, but he had no choice. It was a C4 Explosive. He could easily set the bomb in Marshall’s tent, go to a remote location, set the bomb off, and blame it on Puppet. It was that easy.
Snipe walked to Marshall’s tent. He peeked inside, and noticed that both Marshalls were asleep. Perfect, he thought. There would be no witnesses to know what happened. Everything was going as planned. He looked at the C4. Should I really have to do this? He thought.
Breathing unusually calmly, he looked around for the right spot to place the C4. That’s when he realized; even if Puppet caused the explosion, Brandon would be suspicious that Snipe didn’t spot him.
Whatever.
He found a good planting spot, one next to Marshall’s head. He reached out his arm and put it down.
Suddenly, something knocked him down with immense strength. Falling clean on his back, Snipe’s vision was too shocked and blurred to see what his attacker was. Whatever it was, it picked him up and hurled him against a sharp rock, penetrating his armor slightly.
“What the heck is wrong with you? What are you doing?!” the figure yelled out. Snipe looked up to see the figure approaching him fast. He flicked on his night-vision goggles to see a body in front of him, still coming in his direction, full of scars all over. Snipe found anger boiling inside him.
Vivian.
“I should’ve known. You were the crazy thing Marshall had told me about. He recalled having a dream of him being pinned to the floor, and waking up outside the medical tent. What is your business here?”
Snipe tried to think of something to say. He only said “I…” when Vivian cut him off, which she had a reputation of doing.
“You’re jealous. You were always jealous, and you can’t help it. What a sick-minded fool you are. I shouldn’t have healed you a few weeks ago. I shouldn’t have called for your help. I should’ve had Marshall help me instead, because I know he isn’t a traitor and a jerk! I should’ve left you to die, and I should’ve let Marshall shoot you in the head!”
Snipe leaped up and kicked Vivian in the stomach, when he remembered something he said to a teacher.
Didn’t your mother tell you not to hit girls?
Snipe remembered why he saved Vivian in the first place, and remembered his mission here. He fished the bomb trigger from his pocket and rested his thumb on the button.
“Sorry sweetheart, but he’s going down.”
BOOM!
Everything turned red and yellow with a sound of an explosion mixed in. The soldiers instantly jumped from their tents, gathering at the fire that was once Marshall’s tent, Vivian joining them, forgetting that Snipe was even there. She allowed herself to fall down by the fire and she took off her hat, allowing herself to see if this was really true. It was.
“Marshall! No! NO!” she cried out, knowing that that Marshall would be left in ashes when the fire cleared. Her eyes, which were once eyes of mystery, ones of magic, were now ones of sadness with tears flushing down her cheeks. Now she wished Dark Vivian were here, so she could brave the fire and revive Marshall. But she knew it was too late. Her life was collapsing down on her like an imploding building.
That’s when a gentle hand rested on her shoulder. Vivian felt that hand before, but she doubted it for a second. She turned around, her eyes wide with disbelief.
“Marshall?”

Brandon and Kelly looked up at the pale figure, wondering what it was. The thing released itself from the ceiling, and the black cloak swung to his back, revealing a face with two sharp, curved, canine teeth, with a wide smile and short black hair. It was the distinctive description for a vampire.
“Um… My name is Brandon, and this is my brother Kelly. Are you with the teachers?” Brandon questioned.
“Oh, no, certainly not. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Vlurp, creator of the ultimate fighting machine. However, he isn’t here now.”
“Is it Puppet?” Kelly asked.
Vlurp’s eyes widened. “Ah, yes… the traitor I’ve created, Puppet was made to be a personal friend of mine, since I was alone in the middle of this dangerous swamp. The screen you see over there includes satellite television, which was a bad mistake. Puppet watched a documentary on how great teachers are, and he decided to go off and get paid for working with them. I’m strictly anti-school, and didn’t allow him to leave, but he disobeyed and attacked me. I blacked out from the pain, and when I woke up, Puppet was gone. I feel terrible for creating such a monster.”
There was a short pause. Brandon was the next to speak. “So, do you know his weakness?”
“Toxic poison,” Vlurp answered immediately. “Or magma. He told me that he would make a secret underground base for himself and would cause great damage for it if he had to.”
Kelly sparked an idea. “He created an earthquake. Maybe that’s where he went; a deep hole was left behind.”

“Then I will be joining you, and I’ll bring my Toxin-blaster with me.” Vlurp announced. “Let’s put an end to Puppet’s terror. My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.”

My Steam
01-12-2010 12:08 PM
scientistB Offline
Revolutionary

Part 4:
“Is that you?” Vivian sobbed. The large signature smile was one sure-fire way to know the answer to that question. Vivian stood up.
Marshall wrapped his arms around Vivian and hugged her for what seemed like hours, nearly unaware that the whole group was watching. Dark Wasabi could barley hold himself from crying.
When Marshall released, he shuffled through the small crowd, his fists tight and his eyes full of rage. He walked over to a lone figure who was looking away from the scene, snickering to himself. Without warning, Marshall grabbed Snipe by the throat, spun him around, and punched him in the face. Snipe’s eyes were full of murder and surprise. Before Marshall could throw another fist, Snipe clutched Marshall’s hand and twisted it around, forcing Marshall to flop to the ground.
“How did you survive?” Snipe shouted.
“My Spider Senses were tingling,” Marshall answered. He jumped and landed a kick at Snipe’s chest. Snipe pulled out a long metal stick and hit Marshall with it, suddenly sending 50 watts of electricity pulsing through Marshall’s veins. Marshall flinched for a moment, nearly paralyzed. When he regained control of himself, Snipe whipped Marshall’s hat off in an attempt to shove it into his face so he could attack. However, when he took the hat off, Snipe noticed a reptile crouching on top of Marshall’s head. The creature was red, with small bumpy horns on it’s head, two wings, sharp teeth, and two tails with severing blades on the end of each.
The creature hissed and tackled Snipe, giving Marshall the time to recover.
“His name is Biohazard. I found him in his egg to give to Vivian,” Marshall said.
Biohazard scratched at Snipe’s face, and occasionally bit. He was too agile for snipe to catch. Marshall saw the opportunity to swipe his feet under Snipe’s to trip him. Then he lifted Snipe into the air and tossed him. Snipe easily turned his fall into a falling kick, which struck Marshall in the shoulder. Before he reacted, Vivian threw a large fireball at Snipe, sending him flying out of camp. Marshall, Vivian, and her adopted son followed the direction where Snipe had fallen. To their shock, it was right near the place where Puppet had created an earthquake. Snipe was hanging of the edge of the cliff, then jumped up and threw a kick at Marshall’s face. Marshall dodged, and picked up Snipe by the feet. He threw him in the direction of the cliff. However, Snipe managed to grab Marshall’s hands and drag him down the cliff with him. Her heart pounding fast, Vivian hopped down the rocks one by one to the bottom of the pit, in pursuit of her friend and her foe.
Snipe and Marshall tumbled down the cliff, still trying to throw punches at each other. Marshall managed to kick Snipe further down than he was, so Snipe was the first to fall to the bottom of the cliff, ending with a loud thud. Snipe noticed there was lava below him, as the floor was made of artificial metal. He quickly got up to face Marshall.
“Are there any feelings you ever feel besides anger, determination, emptiness, and love?” Snipe asked.
“Why, yes! Yes I do. I have it right now!” Marshall answered with a tone of frustration. “I feel outraged!”
“I always thought you were a monster with no feelings. A girl doesn’t deserve a person like that!”
“Better to have an empty boyfriend than a murderous one! You have more emptiness than I will ever have!”
“Well then, if you love her that much, come and get me!”
Marshall jumped in Snipe’s direction with Biohazard behind him. Snipe evaded Marshall and caught Biohazard by the wing. Before he could do much else, Marshall saved his pet from the clutches of evil. Marshall lunged at Snipe again, but this time, Snipe activated the laser on his third goggle lens. It shot a blast, slightly melting a part of Marshall’s foot, sending him staggering to the floor. The burn was intense.
Biohazard, now completely untamed, did a head-butt on Snipe’s laser eye with his horns, causing the lens to crack.
Seeing not another option, Snipe pulled something from his pocket; a few smoke bombs He tossed it at Marshall, sending thick puffs of gray smoke through the thin underground air. Marshall’s eyes narrowed, when he saw Snipe running around in the smoke. Marshall ran in that direction, not knowing if he was seeing the right person. He was sure it was Snipe, but he got lost in the smoke, like he didn’t see anything. Then, Snipe attacked from behind, stomping on Marshall’s broken foot, swinging his arms to hit Marshall in the face, and then, took out a knife and slashed him in the throat. The gash was pouring out blood, enough to turn Marshall’s shirt a deep red in an instant. Snipe prepared for another attack, when Biohazard knocked the blade right out of his hand, giving Marshall the time to grab it and stand up.
He rapidly slashed in Snipe’s direction, but Snipe avoided every single one of them. Before he knew what was happening, Marshall grabbed Snipe with one last shot of super-strength and threw him completely into the red-hot lava, sending a huge explosion to clear out the fog. Marshall watched as the entire explosion grew, grew some more, and died down. Marshall had won.
He turned his head around, noticing that Vivian had observed the final minute of the battle. She watched in horror at the scene of the fire, Marshall’s foot, and the gash in his throat. Marshall walked up to her, knowing she was scared, and hugged her as a sign of relief.
“Is it over?” Vivian asked in a terrified voice.
“Yes, it is. You’re safe.”
Vivian looked up at Marshall and rested her healing palm on his chest. Maybe Marshall was her bodyguard after all, for she knew Marshall would always be there to protect her, and comfort her after.
Biohazard flew up to Vivian and wrapped his wings around her waist, giving a hug of some sort, and then shouted out “Mama!”
Slowly, they climbed back to the top of the pit, rock by rock. After they reached ground level, Marshall stated “And that is what happens when you mess with Marshall.” Vivian giggled at that, knowing things are perfectly fine now. They returned to the camp, only to see Snipe’s army surrounding them.
“Where is our leader?” a Corporal asked.
“Look, guys.” Marshall said. “Snipe was a traitor. He tried to kill me, because he’s jealous that Vivian has a boyfriend.” He heard a soldier say “Aw, man!” and walk off.
“So, you killed him?”
“I had no choice. He was crazy.”
Then an Elite emerged from the crowd and turned to address Marshall. “Well, since our leader is gone, I should be declared leader.”
Marshall shook his head. “Guys, Brandon is your leader. He’s the one that started it all. He’s the one that escaped from school. He’s the one who, most of all, helped us to unleash the anti-school in all of us, although I did my part before I knew him. However, if it weren’t for him, I’d still be locked up in my office, waiting for the teachers to kill me! Take Wasabi, for example. Brandon was the one who gave him his sword, and that gave him dignity. So if I were you, I would consider following Brandon for a change, not some freak in goggles who almost killed me!”
The crowd cheered. It lasted for five seconds, as someone behind Marshall said “Thanks a million. I’ve been wanting to say something like that.”
Marshall spun around to see Brandon, Kelly, and Vlurp.
“Who’s the vampire?” Marshall asked.
“If I must explain,” Kelly said. “His name is Vlurp. He’s the actual creator of Puppet.”
“So, Vlurp, how do you plan to stop your own creation?” Marshall asked.
“It’s simple, really. I just have to shoot him a few times with this to completely defeat him,” Vlurp explained, holding his gun.
Suddenly, at the mere speaking of him name, Puppet jumped from the trees. He stared at Vlurp, then at Marshall. All of a sudden, Marshall tacked Puppet at lightning speed, pinning him to the ground.
“Go Vlurp, aim the weapon!” Marshall shouted, struggling with Puppet.
Vlurp pointed the gun at Puppet, who was still flailing wildly. It was hard to aim at a moving target.
“Come on! Shoot it!”
Vlurp fired a ball of green toxic waste. As soon as it hit Puppet, he froze. Marshall let go of him and stood up. To make sure he was still alive, Vlurp took a step forward. Puppet twitched his arms, then Vlurp fired another shot.
“Hey, I think you did it!” Dyer said happily as he watched Puppet’s body melt in the poison.
“Now all we have to do is find a way out of the forest.” Vivian said.
Vlurp was beginning to walk away, so he told them “You can go on ahead. I prefer to live in the swamp. If you ever need me, I’ll always be there.” He turned around and headed for the swamp.
TO BE CONTINUED in Episode 7...

My Steam
01-13-2010 01:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Savage Revenge: Blood and tears scientistB 4 1,658 08-23-2010 12:25 AM
Last Post: scientistB
  Savage Revenge: Puppet scientistB 11 2,158 08-23-2010 12:23 AM
  Savage Revenge 9: One Final Struggle scientistB 0 1,030 04-17-2010 12:57 PM
  Savage Revenge 8: Mr. Thompson scientistB 0 1,034 04-10-2010 07:21 AM
  Savage Revenge: The Temples of Heart scientistB 9 2,459 03-28-2010 11:46 PM