RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost fail my chemistry test for being thirty seconds late.
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)
Almost fail my chemistry test for being thirty seconds late.

So yesterday we have a chemistry test. We get to take the entire thing home and finish it, as it's a long test. I finish 90% of it in class and do the rest this morning before chemistry.
I'm hungry as shit, it's an hour after lunch but I didn't have much to eat. I get a hold of some Mac and cheese you make in the microwave, so I go and make it during the 5 minute break before chemistry. I come into class thirty seconds late and the teacher refuses to let me turn in my test because it was "due at the start of class" and "everyone else turned it in already" (yeah, thirty seconds ago! Big deal, asshole. Take my fucking test.)

He asks why I'm late and I tell him because I was making myself some food. He says "what's more important? Mac and cheese or your chemistry test?" and I reply with "I was 30 seconds late, it's not that big of a deal."

Nope. Not having it. He basically tells me to fuck off and that he isn't taking my test, and that we'll talk about it after class. I'm pissed at this point because now I think I'm getting a zero on a test that I probably aced, and I really need that good grade to pass the class. I sit down and enjoy my Mac and cheese like a BOSS and do nothing for the hour.

After class he lectures me about life and says I don't need to be in school. He tells me to drop out and move into an apartment with a friend. Then he tells me I don't NEED to graduate to be sucessful (NOTE: he preaches and lectures everybody about how you NEED chemistry to graduate and how you'll be a failure if you don't graduate, yet now he's telling me I don't need to graduate to be sucessful.LOLWUT?)

I tell him I don't have a choice, my parents would never allow me to drop out and that If it was up to me I wouldn't be in his class. He tells me I have a choice to be in his class. No, I don't. I already failed it once and am re taking it this year because you're a piece of shit teacher. Nobody gave me the option to not take chemistry.

When I tell him that if it was my choice I wouldn't be here, he says "good, so go away" then leaves the room and tells me to think about how I should talk to him about my test and to talk to him about it when I'm ready. At this point I'm pissed.

I was having a great day up to this point. I NEVER have good days at school. It happens MAYBE once a month. I was happy for once and in a good mood and this destroyed it.
But it gets better!

I go to my next class, newspaper, and sit there and try and calm myself down. After a while I get up to use the bathroom, leaving my still not turned in test on the table. I'm gone for 5 minutes. I come back, everyone went to the computer lab to finish their articles as usual, and my chemistry test is literally gone. Some cocksucker STOLE my chemistry test. It's fucking GONE. I then spend the next hour freaking the shit out, pissed off as all hell, and ripping apart my backpack and the two classrooms I was last in as well as the computer lab.
My test is nowhere to be found. I'm very stressed out because I highly doubt my teacher would believe that my test convienently went missing after our little argument, and I'm thinking to myself that I'm going to fuck up whoever stole my test.
Nobody in my newspaper class would benefit from stealing it. The people there either don't even have chemistry or already took the test and had it graded. Which means someone stole it to fuck with me.
I try to stay calm. My epic super awesome newspaper teacher helps me look for it. We both think that maybe my chemistry teacher changed his mind and took my test while I was in the bathroom. My newspaper teacher tells me he'll come with me after school to talk to my chem teacher about it and he'll back me up, so my chem teacher doesn't think I'm lying. (+500000000 respect points for newspaper teacher)

As this is all happening, the other douchefuck students are asking me constantly "did you find it?" or "where is it?" and "what's wrong?"

I'm the type of person that when I'm pissed or depressed, you NEED to leave me alone. I'm a severe introvert and need to be left alone when I feel that way. The constant annoying students, asking me 30 times each where it is, pisses me off further. People I actually like I can talk to when I'm mad, because I like them and they know me well enough to not ask the same question 35 times. Then there's my so called best friend acting like a retard and doing all this stupid shit. Either help me look for my test or leave me alone, stop talking in weird accents or shaking that damn rain maker around. This isn't the time for jokes, and you sure as hell shouldn't say, while laughing, "you look really pissed LOL"

NO SHIT, FUCKTARD.

Anyways, after school me and my newspaper teacher talk to my chem teacher about the stolen test. He sort of laughs it off and basically says "so what?"

At this point, I'm thinking I'm not going to be able to turn it In anyways, so it doesn't matter that someone stole my test and that I don't have it; I give up looking for it. Schools over and whoever stole it is long gone. It isn't in the garbage or recycle bins.
My chem teacher tells me to talk to my mom when I get home about "my attitude towards school in general, what happened today with your test, and why you were late and if your mom thinks you deserve credit for your test." then he wanted my mom to call him so he could talk to her about it.

My mom already knows what my thoughts are abou school. She already knows how I feel about it all and thinks I'm being over dramatic. I call her and tell her what's going on with my test and tell her why I was late. She says "of course you deserve credit for it" when I tell her he told me to ask that. I then ask my mom if she wants to talk to my chemistry teacher and she says yes. So I go and try to give him my phone so he can talk to her. He won't have any of it. He just absolutely insists on me having "a face to face talk with my mom about my attitude of school."
I've had a talk with her about that a billion times before, but he doesn't care. He won't talk to my mom. So I tell my mom that he refused to talk to her and he says "no I didn't."

LOLFUCKYOUASSHOLESUCKMYDICK

The next hour and a half consists of him belittleing me and being a Condesending douchebag. He pretends like he knows everything about me. And at this point I'm crying because of his thirst to belittle people, my low as fuck self esteem on top of that, and everything that's happened in the last two hours.

This goes on for about an hour. My newspaper teacher comes in near the end and tells me that things will be alright and tries to calm me down. Tomorrow I have him in my first period, I'm definitely going to talk to him after class and thank him for what he did today (helping me look for my test, trying to calm me down, backing me up when I told my chem teacher that my test was stolen, ect.) he really honestly is the best teacher I've ever had, I have a lot of respect for him and he seems to like me a lot as well.

I'm done, I just want to clean my tears and nasty snotty crap up and go home. I ask my chem teacher "do you mind if I stay in the room for a few" so I can blow my nose and shit without having to leave the room. (other students still at school would see that I've been crying and be cocksuckers about it)

He says yes. So I sit there and clean myself up.

Guess what he does?

He gives me the test to re take. Why? Because i "treated him like a human" by asking if I could stay in his room for a few.
I don't even know what to say. That's such bullshit. You belittle me for two hours and seem to enjoy watching me cry and do all this shit just to give me the test again because I asked a simple question?
Wow. Seriously, fuck you. And you wonder why I hate your guts? You wonder why every other student does too? Because you're a fucking cunt. I was just starting to come out of one of my depressive episodes, having a good day, and it got ruined. Every fucking day I put on a fake smile and try to act normal, dealing with assholes who think it's fun to steal a chemistry test and shitty friends. That takes A LOT out of me. Now I don't trust people in general even more; if I can't trust people to not steal a CHEMISTRY TEST, how can I trust them for ANYTHING?

All that bullshit just for "LOL ITS OKAY NOW CUS YOU ASKED ONE QUESTION LOL"

I think this may be the longest post I've ever made, so if you read all of it i love you (no homo)
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2012 03:38 PM by Sharpie.)
02-08-2012 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexander144 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Almost fail my chemistry test for being thirty seconds late.

Sounds like a huge asshole. I especially hate it when teachers say how you're not forced to be in there class and to leave if you don't like it, yeah cuz that's a really viable option that teenagers everywhere haven't realized yet... Fucking cunts, good luck in the future though.
02-08-2012 04:06 PM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Your chemistry teacher should be fired. He is an ass-wipe. What an idiot, he just hates you. No teacher is ever allowed to tell you to "go away" out of hate.

He is also a biatch because he refused to take your chemistry test for being 30 seconds late? The hell. What does it have to do with anything ? You were technically still at the start of the period. He is just acting like a douche.

And he is partially responsible for you losing your test. If he had taken it, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
02-08-2012 04:07 PM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

What an ass. You depressed ME just typing that whole thing. I mean, he sounds like a hell of a conceited and fuckfaced guy. Clearly has a superiority inferiority complex of some sort, still what teacher doesn't? He keeps railing at you jumping from thing to thing, about his ever changing 'life philosophy' and all his authoritarian ways of making a student feel bad when all you're talking about is a damn chemistry test, THEN he actually thanks you for 'treating him like a human being for once,' and that's the ticket to a fair academic decision on his stupid sorry sad old part? Hmmmm... It's even more depressing that he got to see someone cry. I'll bet you that's exactly what he wanted. Do you know some people are like that? They'll scream at something just so they can be all nice to it when it gets all sad and scared. Another thing, I'll bet you he DID steal it so he could get you back in his classroom and rub your ass against his face and all that. Teachers do that ALL the time, and it's not just physical either, once in a blue moon it's an emotional thing and all but it's perverty as hell. Trust me, they do. I mean I am a girl but I'm sure it happens to anyone just the same, guys too. I'm positive, in fact. Anyway, the good thing is about the chem test I guess. The bad thing is you're screwed with this guy but you probably already know that then, and of course you have the SS and your teacher WAS acting a little bitch and blah blah blah blah blah, but I'm gonna tell you one thing. Complain. No joke.
02-08-2012 04:11 PM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)

I honestly think he has some kind of major psychological disorder, I could see it in his face that he didn't care about the situation and even seemed to enjoy it while my newspaper teacher looked like he felt guilty or bad about it when he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Jokes on mr. Douchefuck though, all the answers to his shit test are online.
02-08-2012 05:35 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Damn sharpie you have a cunt of a teacher.
Typical douchebag on a powertrip with a big ego who chances are is too much of a pussy to be pig. Yeah I'm with everybody else and would try to get his ass fired to teach(get it lol) him a lesson in humility.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
02-08-2012 05:47 PM
1312 Offline
It gets better, believe me. :)

Given 44 thank(s) in 30 post(s)

I feel sorry for ya Sharpie. Hug

I would have just quit at the time he doesn't give a fuck about stolen test.. Fu
02-08-2012 09:42 PM
kelby393 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Sharpie, i am on your side forever!!!!!!!
That teacher is such an asshole, i dont know what kind of insult would fit him! (im trying to think of something!) i woulda jist gone straight to the office and dropped out right then and there, come what would. Fuck it!!
02-09-2012 12:02 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

Dont be late el oh el
02-09-2012 01:15 AM
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Your teacher is fuckin cunt. He really deserves to get fired if he act like this every friggin time.

And don't worry Sharp, you have SS to support you in this bullshit Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 02:27 AM by Luizao876.)
02-09-2012 02:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dirtbikemike Offline
Balls denser than a White Dwarf

Given 78 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

I hate when teachers act like it's a federal crime to be a minute late. I HAD TO DO A FEW EXTRA THINGS BEFORE WALKING TO YOUR CLASS DAMMIT!

It's the absolute worst that the teachers don't trust any kids to just believe them sometimes. Really. I went a different route to your class and it took a little longer. You didn't start teaching anyway. Fuck off.

"BUT WHY ARE YOU LATE TO MY CLASS?"

So it's okay to be late to another teacher's class, just not yours? Okay prick/cunt.

Balls of Steel:
Hidden stuff:
(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.
If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.
(01-25-2012 05:36 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Balls of steel re-awarded. 
(02-07-2012 03:22 PM)flann Wrote:  Balls of Tungsten, now.

I found a picture for tungsten balls
http://bit.ly/xqd1zk

(02-14-2012 03:17 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Your balls are denser than white dwarf star matter.
(03-13-2012 08:27 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Balls of steel re-re-reawarded Nutter

(05-14-2013 03:01 PM)Prince Darkstar Wrote:  Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 08:50 AM by Dirtbikemike.)
02-09-2012 08:48 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

(02-09-2012 08:48 AM)Dirtbikemike Wrote:  I hate when teachers act like it's a federal crime to be a minute late. I HAD TO DO A FEW EXTRA THINGS BEFORE WALKING TO YOUR CLASS DAMMIT!

It's the absolute worst that the teachers don't trust any kids to just believe them sometimes. Really. I went a different route to your class and it took a little longer. You didn't start teaching anyway. Fuck off.

"BUT WHY ARE YOU LATE TO MY CLASS?"

So it's okay to be late to another teacher's class, just not yours? Okay prick/cunt.

Whenever I got my science teacher to sign my withdrawal form she was like, "You did work in THIS class and not MY class??"
She took it personally...I tried to explain to her that physical science just didn't interest me at all, but she couldn't comprehend it.

No, this is Patrick.
02-09-2012 08:56 AM
Dirtbikemike Offline
Balls denser than a White Dwarf

Given 78 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

(02-09-2012 08:56 AM)StadiumArcadium Wrote:  Whenever I got my science teacher to sign my withdrawal form she was like, "You did work in THIS class and not MY class??"
She took it personally...I tried to explain to her that physical science just didn't interest me at all, but she couldn't comprehend it.

Oh I hate that. "Why do you do work for these other classes but not mine?" I don't care about your class. It's boring and worthless. The others I actually like in some way.

Balls of Steel:
Hidden stuff:
(01-13-2012 10:37 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Mike you deserve an SS medal. Here, be proud:
[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
Congrats for doing something I never had the balls to do.
If you have kids, save them from the bullshit you are forced to go through.
(01-25-2012 05:36 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Balls of steel re-awarded. 
(02-07-2012 03:22 PM)flann Wrote:  Balls of Tungsten, now.

I found a picture for tungsten balls
http://bit.ly/xqd1zk

(02-14-2012 03:17 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Your balls are denser than white dwarf star matter.
(03-13-2012 08:27 PM)M3116 Wrote:  Balls of steel re-re-reawarded Nutter

(05-14-2013 03:01 PM)Prince Darkstar Wrote:  Dirtbikemike is the only guy I know of on here who won an argument with a teacher.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 08:59 AM by Dirtbikemike.)
02-09-2012 08:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  We have a complete idiot as our chemistry teacher??? 8bitmusicislife 3 3,232 12-21-2016 03:17 PM
Last Post: UnicornLionWolf
  Oh boy, I shall see you all in thirty days! (I hope not) AnyOptions 3 2,389 10-15-2016 03:42 PM
Last Post: UnicornLionWolf
  [RANT] Chemistry experiments are bullshit RandomTroll 6 5,906 04-04-2013 08:20 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Five things they never tell you about High School until it's too late Miller0700 1 3,045 03-16-2012 05:29 AM
Last Post: SaintVicious
  Trolling my chemistry teacher ^_^ Sharpie 14 8,684 12-09-2011 10:48 PM
Last Post: Sharpie
  My chemistry teacher is so counterproductive Sharpie 9 4,428 12-06-2011 07:31 AM
Last Post: Stadium
  Do you get detention for being one second late? AngryCollegeDude 9 7,972 06-27-2011 03:20 AM
Last Post: flann
  Meh late night venting Dreamer567 15 6,555 05-16-2009 03:03 AM
Last Post: Sociopath
  Fail project is fail. Swift 6 2,817 04-30-2009 10:11 AM
Last Post: Milk2Go
  Chemistry teacher antman811 15 4,864 02-20-2009 02:15 AM
Last Post: Amortisatie