RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
You are going nowhere in life
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

Given 63 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
RE: You are going nowhere in life

(10-22-2012 06:41 AM)యూజర్ పేరు Wrote:  None of you seem to have any motivation to do anything in life, but if you want to drop out of school, get a GED, and try to make a living with what little you have, by all means, go for it (here's a tip - the best working conditions require a bachelor's degree or higher, and if you don't care about income, I hope you're happy with living in poverty). If you don't, I suggest you grow the fuck up and stop complaining. You're not going to be a revolutionary. You won't create something incredible or worthwhile. If you thought any of those, you're delusional.

Instead, you guys complain to each other, complain about the system, refuse any help at all, expect change without actually doing anything, and will likely never develop any worthwhile connections or learn any useful skills. No one will ever take you seriously.

I can't believe some of you actually brag about failing classes, having to repeat grades, and withdrawing from school like those are monumental achievements. Do you realize that in the long run, you're fucking yourself over by doing that?

Here's a thought: why not accept it? I mean, seriously, you're in school for, what - 13 years of your life? Did you ever stop to think that every single other person in the world went through that? Why not get over it? You're not being robbed of anything. Have you ever considered that maybe it's not school that's wrong, but it's you? Everything works both ways.
mfw I'm going to college for engineering
mfw I hate school because it moves way to slow for me
mfw I could have taught myself everything I need and would have been happier
mfw People anyone with any knowledge realize school is created to produce factory workers and teach kids an inaccurate history so they listen to the government
mfw no one here cares about their income
mfw everyone here realizes that they won't change anything.
mfw I understand psychology and educational theory and realize how fucked up school is
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/MFW+i+g...992364.jpg

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose
So I’d rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless
I don’t need the circus or the day of national observance
I need you to think for you and stop being a servant
-Immortal Technique, The Martyr, The Martyr
10-26-2012 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Trar
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

Given 83 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

Education doesnt mran you will make money. For example my mom went to princeton for collee and wharton for graduate school. She makes 7K a year in a booze factory (after being fired from a job in a car factory and another in a cigar factory) and we live in an apartment in the crappy part of detroit now. And she has been in jail since septemner for abuseing me, so I now live myself because my dad is dead. If she hadnt wasted all her money on her education, we may have been better off. Education means nothimg!
10-27-2012 09:40 AM
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

90% of the graduates at the college I'm attending have a choice of jobs in their field straight out of college.

If you get a shitty degree expect a shitty job

10-27-2012 11:04 AM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

Given 109 thank(s) in 93 post(s)

you know, out of all the jobs in the world people don't expect to get paid for doing...i think i'd wanna be the guy that shoots frozen chickens at airplane windshields, that'd be pretty fun i think...or i wouldn't mind finding a genie and with that genie i'd wish to be #9 on the top 10 parkour/freerunners list in the world...then i'd go get redbull as a sponsor bc i like redbull over pretty much every other energy drink (except grape nos, that shit is good)

The less you try to control things, the less you need to.

Boredom is the #1 enemy of learning. Therefore, school is the #1 enemy of learning.

"Bodies fucking fuck."~Night.Artist

[Image: 41433.png][Image: 14362714_1336391025.png]

Hidden stuff:
[Image: asschart.jpg]
Hidden stuff:

"free speech under the constitution only guarantees the government won't stop him saying it and does not guarantee his right to say things and have no consequences at all as a result. also i completely doubt that he is motivated solely by "i'm saying it because i can" and is probably motivated by a more shitheady motive like "i think it's funny to annoy people and Rustle Le Jimmies™ and is just hiding behind the first amendment to try to deflect any consequences or make you realize that being allowed to annoy people is a superior moral right. you can still disdain someone for doing things for dumbarse wankery purposes and you have evne more right to ban and insult them for it" ~Trar's friend about Potato.

Thanks for the diploma… can I have my childhood back?

I’d love to have a battle of wits with you… but I hate to fight the unarmed.
10-27-2012 11:24 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Quote:mfw everyone here realizes that they won't change anything.
mfw noone still hasn't learned how pluralistic ignorance works.

MFW NOONE LINKED TO FUNNYJUNK (AND IT DINT WORK) WTF MAN!?!?

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 04:04 AM by Sociopath.)
11-30-2012 04:02 AM
LiptomaticMate Offline
N/A

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Sociopath, fuck that nazi shit away from your quote place.
11-30-2012 07:14 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

Given 83 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

Like I said earlier, EDUCATION DOES NOT = $! Mom made 7k a year in factories before being jailed because she wasted all her $ on princeton and wharton! She had a good degree! FUCK EDUCATION!
11-30-2012 10:08 AM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

(11-30-2012 07:14 AM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  Sociopath, fuck that nazi shit away from your quote place.

i think he should leave it there because in a way, it pays respect towards me and the episode i got my gaming name from

Boredom is the #1 enemy of learning. Therefore, school is the #1 enemy of learning.

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

"free speech under the constitution only guarantees the government won't stop him saying it and does not guarantee his right to say things and have no consequences at all as a result. also i completely doubt that he is motivated solely by "i'm saying it because i can" and is probably motivated by a more shitheady motive like "i think it's funny to annoy people and Rustle Le Jimmies™ and is just hiding behind the first amendment to try to deflect any consequences or make you realize that being allowed to annoy people is a superior moral right. you can still disdain someone for doing things for dumbarse wankery purposes and you have evne more right to ban and insult them for it" ~Trar's friend about Potato.

11-30-2012 11:16 PM
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

(11-30-2012 04:02 AM)Sociopath Wrote:  
Quote:mfw everyone here realizes that they won't change anything.
mfw noone still hasn't learned how pluralistic ignorance works.

MFW NOONE LINKED TO FUNNYJUNK (AND IT DINT WORK) WTF MAN!?!?

Idgaf about breaking some stupid social code. Made me lol that people thought it was a grammar thing.

Anyway, That shouldn't have redirected to funny junk. Here:
http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/181-mario-troll

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 02:49 PM by IamNoone.)
12-01-2012 02:45 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

OP...

You seem to be the only person articulate enough to form everything that I've been thinking about this site. Thank you.

Everyone here seems to be stuck in this "echo-box" of theirs, where all of their beliefs are agreed upon by their group. Since they're the majority, they're "right", right?
12-03-2012 02:16 PM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

(12-03-2012 02:16 PM)Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh Wrote:  OP...

You seem to be the only person articulate enough to form everything that I've been thinking about this site. Thank you.

Everyone here seems to be stuck in this "echo-box" of theirs, where all of their beliefs are agreed upon by their group. Since they're the majority, they're "right", right?

will my group please translate this for me, he confuzzled me.

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

12-03-2012 10:54 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:Everyone here seems to be stuck in this "echo-box" of theirs, where all of their beliefs are agreed upon by their group. Since they're the majority, they're "right", right?
This applies to every group of people with something in common.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-04-2012 01:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

(12-04-2012 01:21 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  
Quote:Everyone here seems to be stuck in this "echo-box" of theirs, where all of their beliefs are agreed upon by their group. Since they're the majority, they're "right", right?

But it doesn't mean what they say or preach is right.

Previously known as Derchin.
12-04-2012 01:54 PM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

(12-04-2012 01:54 PM)Miller0700 Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 01:21 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  

But it doesn't mean what they say or preach is right.

who's to say it isn't? Everyone has different ideas of a Utopia, and what Heaven and Hell look like, and how many Gods there are. According to the Hercules that was made in the 80s-90s, I believe, you are at the hands of whatever Gods are part of that country's beliefs, so in Greece it was Zeus and his brothers and sisters, and in India it would be Shiva and her people.

So until everybody in the world can agree upon one idealistic world and belief, don't accuse someone of not speaking what is right.

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

12-04-2012 02:01 PM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

As far as I can be bothered to care, everyone is right as long as they're not hurting anybody. Razz

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-05-2012 12:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: no
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

(12-03-2012 02:16 PM)Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh Wrote:  OP...

Debate us and win, I dare you. Even if you prove a bunch of newfafs wrong, I know I know my shit and I know that I have the documents to back it up and nothing you ever post can change what the politicians of the past have said.

12-08-2012 09:56 AM
DragoniteSky Offline
Servine is epic.

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

If you don't like this forum anymore just quit it. Huh

[Image: IDuOzDROxDZi6DuQvGRJx][Image: dragonite.gif][Image: IDuJcDvO1FRQ6DuQvGRJx] I used to be ShayminSky!
12-09-2012 01:26 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

(12-04-2012 02:01 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  who's to say it isn't?

Those who make the safest, smartest and morally sound decisions.

(12-04-2012 02:01 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  Everyone has different ideas of a Utopia, and what Heaven and Hell look like, and how many Gods there are. According to the Hercules that was made in the 80s-90s, I believe, you are at the hands of whatever Gods are part of that country's beliefs, so in Greece it was Zeus and his brothers and sisters, and in India it would be Shiva and her people.

You're confusing what's morally right with what's factually correct.

(12-04-2012 02:01 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  So until everybody in the world can agree upon one idealistic world and belief,

Which will never happen. Sorry.

(12-04-2012 02:01 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  don't accuse someone of not speaking what is right.

So national socialists, radical Islamic militants or fundamental creationists are off limits because what they're are speaking about is right?

Bull. If what you preach what you think is "right," while it infringes
on peoples' rights, liberties and well-being in the process, I won't stop calling out their version of "what is right" .

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 02:36 PM by Miller0700.)
12-09-2012 02:34 PM
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

(12-05-2012 12:15 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  As far as I can be bothered to care, everyone is right as long as they're not hurting anybody. Razz
No, I am right no matter what.

*Slaps SoulRiser until she agrees*

12-09-2012 02:49 PM
IamNoone Offline
Pro Procrastinator

(12-09-2012 02:34 PM)Miller0700 Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 02:01 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  So until everybody in the world can agree upon one idealistic world and belief,

Which will never happen. Sorry.

It CAN happen, if we either:
a) Kill everyone on the world but 1 person.
b) Give everyone their own different world to live in.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 02:52 PM by IamNoone.)
12-09-2012 02:50 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Yeah good luck with that. I mean it.

12-09-2012 05:49 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

Also, to the OP.
Laugh nigger.
I'm in college, have a job, a car, friends, and am saving up to move out on my own. "Going nowhere in life" lolololol
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 01:58 AM by Thought Criminal.)
12-10-2012 01:57 AM
EntityCubed Offline
Back In Black

Given 39 thank(s) in 27 post(s)

(10-22-2012 06:41 AM)యూజర్ పేరు Wrote:  I'm embarrassed I actually used to post here. I'm also embarrassed for those of you who still post here. You guys are going nowhere in life. None of you seem to have any motivation to do anything in life, but if you want to drop out of school, get a GED, and try to make a living with what little you have, by all means, go for it (here's a tip - the best working conditions require a bachelor's degree or higher, and if you don't care about income, I hope you're happy with living in poverty). If you don't, I suggest you grow the fuck up and stop complaining. You're not going to be a revolutionary. You won't create something incredible or worthwhile. If you thought any of those, you're delusional.

It's all about income. That's all that really matters. Most of you have figured it out by now. Society equates human value with income. The more money you have, the higher you're viewed. The less you have, the lower you're viewed. You can't change it. The best you can do is work with it, which is what I've been doing. Right now I'm at one of the most prestigious, highly-ranked universities in the country. I'm meeting intelligent people with ideas and motivation to change the world. I'm working with what I have. Instead, you guys complain to each other, complain about the system, refuse any help at all, expect change without actually doing anything, and will likely never develop any worthwhile connections or learn any useful skills. No one will ever take you seriously.

I can't believe some of you actually brag about failing classes, having to repeat grades, and withdrawing from school like those are monumental achievements. Do you realize that in the long run, you're fucking yourself over by doing that?

Here's a thought: why not accept it? I mean, seriously, you're in school for, what - 13 years of your life? Did you ever stop to think that every single other person in the world went through that? Why not get over it? You're not being robbed of anything. Have you ever considered that maybe it's not school that's wrong, but it's you? Everything works both ways.

EDIT: Here are good quotes:

Quote:The best thing would be if all haters for school became millioners

The problem is that anti-schoolers will never become millionaires. In fact, if they're as anti-school as some of you guys are, they'll never see any income beyond minimum wage. There's a reason for that.

Quote:I'm going to start off with a simple capture card device, about £5. After that, I'll start doing videos, gaining views, battling other Let's Players to gain fame/infamy, all in the hopes that I can get money.

Spoiler: you won't get money. The way the most famous Let's Play people get money is through advertisements. Advertisers pay them to put their ads by their videos, because they know that many people watch those videos. Unless you're a talented entertainer, you won't ever reach a level where you'll be paid for putting videos on the internet. I hope you have a backup career in mind.

Cool story bro.

STUDENT REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It does a fool no good to spend money on an education. Why? Because he has no common sense."-George Bush
02-16-2013 01:33 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)

Nothing is right. It all depends on how wrong it is and how well the wrong is covered up so people think it's right.

Reason why, during times of distress, extreme and radical ideas seem like the right thing to do(then after you do it, you realize how screwed up those ideas were but it's already too late because your either dead or in jail)

Why you so negative OP. Even being a realist doesn't make one a pessimist.

Why should one be forced to follow the same-old routine followed by almost every person in the world at this moment? Why should we spend an important portion of our lives in school, where we learn fundamentals and forget everything else. Why should we be forced to believe a college education equates to intelligence when that isn't usually the case. Why should we believe that college graduates WILL get jobs when it's shown that even college grads are having a hard time finding a job. Why should we presume that by not being special or unique, we will get along better? Have you noticed that all the "famous" people throughout history have been exceptional or quirky or different in some way, been distinguished by a characteristic or trait?(whether it be good or bad). Why should we be "Many in one" when we could be "One in Many".

Humans are physically unlike each other, yet as a society we try to force everyone to become "one" in a belief that it is the fairest this way. Thinking outside the box is practically taboo because no one wants to take that risk. We've been raised as cowards, in the sense that we refuse to seem "out of normal" when in fact normal is a totally subjective idea that doesn't even exist. There is no such thing as a normal person, because no two people are ever alike in any way.

And if you assume every single person went through school, I'd disagree and point to history. 13 years of school is not that old, literally appearing around only a century or a half ago. Not to mention those 13 years are spent rather inefficiently considering how capable young kids are at learning.

And we want to speak of the truth here? Well here's the truth:Nothing in the real world is ever equal. Then why are schools trying to make every student equal? It may seem morally unfair but logically, the smarter kids definitely deserve privileges(and by smarter I don't mean the kid who does all their homework and studies for all their tests and gets good grades. I mean the "real" smart kids, who come up with new ideas and are self-motivated to learn. By the looks of it, more schools seem to be teaching kids to "obey and follow" rather than "think and lead".)

That's just my opinion Razz

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
02-16-2013 03:12 PM
 Thanks given by: no , GamerGurl
(´・ω・`) Offline
Pariah

Given 100 thank(s) in 72 post(s)

Necrobump because I really hate having to search for it every time I want to read it. Razz

Hidden stuff:

Quote:<sug> i dont think ive ever been an atheist
<sug> i worship the superplayer

Returned after years hiatus.
04-17-2014 03:23 PM
James Comey Away
Banished Oldfaf in Exile

Given 2293 thank(s) in 1517 post(s)

This was one of School Survival's most famous members, BobManPerson.

RIP GWEDIN
RIP URITIYOGI
RIP NIGHT
RIP VONUNOV
RIP WES/THEWAKE
RIP USERNAME

[Image: Nas-One-Love.jpg]

Stop jerking off to porn and whining and do something about it

Make School Survival Great Again - MSSGA

Hidden stuff:

[Image: BallsofSteel2.png]
[Image: mg_michelle_2020.png]
04-17-2014 04:45 PM
(´・ω・`) Offline
Pariah

Given 100 thank(s) in 72 post(s)

(04-17-2014 04:45 PM)MichaelTownley Wrote:  This was one of School Survival's most famous members, BobManPerson.

Yep. The BobManPerson.

Hidden stuff:

Quote:<sug> i dont think ive ever been an atheist
<sug> i worship the superplayer

Returned after years hiatus.
04-17-2014 06:08 PM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

(10-22-2012 06:41 AM)యూజర్ పేరు Wrote:  You guys are going nowhere in life.

I sense that it is you that is inherently the one with the problems in life. Maybe you lack the passion of your younger self. It was my hatred for school that propelled me to study the system, become more of a spiritual being instead of one that just consumes things mindlessly. You go on about money as if it is the be all and end all, I'm glad I never got sucked in to that mindset, I'm much happier for it.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
04-17-2014 06:53 PM
WhatEvenIsThis Offline
Someone Else

Given 99 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Well... seems like I missed a lot here... wait, I did not even discover this beauty of a website yet before that...

All I can say is that this guy is(was?) beyond stupid.

Another one of those "WITHUT MUNNY YU WUNT SURVIVV!!! PIPPL NIID TU DÄPÄND UN GRIIN PAIPUR TU IRN Ä LIVVNG!"

Take the green paper and SHOVE 'EM ALL DOWN YER BLOODY BOOTEH!!!1!

Lolno, money is not the most important thing in life. It is a good thing, yes, but still... it is green paper. End of argument... or whatever the fuck you can call that what happened here.

Oh, obviously I am going nowhere in life because I am not a "BÄCHLUR CULLIGE NURRRRD WITH A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++'S AVRYWHURR IND A GUD JUWB ES Ä BIZNIZMIN"

I wish this guy goes active a lot again, so he can discover by himself how hard he is getting it in his ass.

School is shit. End over.

...I think I should write more with such terrible grammar in a good mood, makes me laugh everytime.

Heck, my own good mood and writing this post actually made my day right there...

By the way, those "Ä" letters you are seeing here are letters in our German language. It is pronounced like "E", only much higher, like a sheep or something.

There is also "Ö", which is pronounced as if you would say "Uhhh", and then there is "Ü", which sounds a bit like "Euhhh", only deeper.

NURD MOUD DIACTIVAITID
04-17-2014 07:52 PM
 Thanks given by: Rule_BreakerXVIII
magikarp Offline
Valerie Solanas

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

I dropped out of high school to be homeschooled, got into college based largely on SAT results, done college and doing research for not-great but certainly livable money, looking at doctoral programs in the near future.

So, y'know, I basically ruined my life and stuff.

"Do we treat straight public sex differently than we do gay public sex? Of course. Straight people are so proud of their public sex that they named a cocktail after it."
04-17-2014 09:32 PM
 Thanks given by: Trar , Rule_BreakerXVIII , Superkamiguru