RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt the Wish
Hidden Flame Offline
Renegade

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Re: Corrupt the Wish

Granted, but you get caght and then have to live at school.

I wish that I could think of a good begining for a story.

Full Metal Alchemist quoets.
Hidden stuff:
Alphonse Elric: Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Lieutenant Lisa Hawkeye: You're useless in the rain, so please stay back, Colonel.

Jean Havoc: The classic sewer escape.
Roy Mustang: Don't follow him.
Jean Havoc: Dammit, I was about to jump in!
Maes Hughes: Nice mess! Is it over yet?
Roy Mustang: You know, you could try to help while you're here, Hughes.
Maes Hughes: Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?

Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes: [telling Mustang about the investigation on Scar] His bloodstained clothes washed up further downstream. We don't know if that means that he's dead, or just naked.

Roy Mustang: [about his first day if he were the Fuhrer] On that day, all female officers will be required to wear... tiny miniskirts!
[Strikes pose

Ed:"You owe me for this one, Colonel."
Roy:"Hearing you say that makes a chill run down my spine..."
09-04-2009 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Granted, The story begins with a 10 year old getting raped and thrown in a dumpster

I wish 4Chan was closed

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
09-04-2009 04:22 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Granted, Everyone moves to another chan.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
09-04-2009 04:49 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

--monkey666-- Wrote:Granted, Everyone moves to another chan.
must remeber to include a wish in that post

I wish Oni-chiisu left SS forever

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-04-2009 04:51 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Granted, but so do you. REJOICE!

I wish that life didn't suck.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-04-2009 05:48 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

granted, you found a reason to live, but the reason was to kill yourself

I wiah I were invisible

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-04-2009 07:13 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

Granted. Bu then you get hit by a truck because the driver didn't see you.

I wish and then blah blah blah.

woah dude
dude woah
09-04-2009 07:19 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Granted, but nothing happened None

I wish i were the last person on earth

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
09-04-2009 07:27 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

granted, but you DIE.

I wish that my knee didn't hurt so much.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-04-2009 08:12 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Granted but your eyes ooze out of your skull. Just 'cause.

I wish that I didn't have to do math home work now.
09-04-2009 09:16 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

CrayolaColours Wrote:Granted, now you must do GEOMETRY II homework.

NO! I just got of geometry I! I freaking HATED that class!!!!! D:<

Quote:I wish my eyes didn't just ooze out of my skull...

Granted....so they *poof* out, instead.
09-04-2009 09:40 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

I wish that people would remember to make a wish, dammit!

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-04-2009 10:07 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

The Desert Fox Wrote:I wish that people would remember to make a wish, dammit!

Granted, but it's a wish you can't grant. o_0

I wish that I had remembered to make a wish.
09-04-2009 10:08 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Granted, But your parents thought you ment castrated not emancipated. And you get castrated.

09-04-2009 10:36 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Granted, but he wins so much it's even more of a fail.

I wish that my airsoft gun got back to me today.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-04-2009 11:37 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

It does but little do you know its a real gun now and you kill your friend in a airsoft fight. You now have a 50 year sentence and get raped in the prison shower.

I wish I had lock picks.

09-04-2009 03:48 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

Granted, but all doors now can't be picked no matter what.

I wish my sister wasn't such a peacefag.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-05-2009 12:01 PM
Thor Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Granted but now she is a slut LOL

I wish everyone would realize TA is the pwnage.

ALL HAIL THOR THE THUNDER GOD LOL
09-05-2009 12:02 PM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Granted. Cannot be corrupted, ever, by anything.

I wish the trolls would stop trollin' Razz
09-05-2009 12:54 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

Granted, but trollin' starts troll.

I wish that America wasn't so ageist.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-05-2009 03:47 PM
Hidden Flame Offline
Renegade

Granted, but the countrie explodes.

I wish the alarm on my phone would go off when it's saposed to go off. :waah:

Hidden stuff:
Alphonse Elric: Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Lieutenant Lisa Hawkeye: You're useless in the rain, so please stay back, Colonel.

Maes Hughes: Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?

Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes: [telling Mustang about the investigation on Scar] His bloodstained clothes washed up further downstream. We don't know if that means that he's dead, or just naked.

Roy Mustang: [about his first day if he were the Fuhrer] On that day, all female officers will be required to wear... tiny miniskirts!
[Strikes pose

09-05-2009 11:49 PM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

Granted, but a few more turning on shall make the phone dysfunctional

I wish our country was more of minarchism

ZZZ...
09-06-2009 03:06 AM
youpplrsogay Offline
Revolutionary

Granted, but the U.S.A will crumble into nothing when it becomes.

I wish there was no school Bouncey
09-06-2009 03:24 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Granted, uh but you die.

I wish your name didn't discriminate against gay people.

09-06-2009 03:26 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Granted, but it discriminates against youth now.,

I wish that I had an actual mouse for my computer instead of this goddamn touchpad.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-06-2009 06:54 AM
Hidden Flame Offline
Renegade

Granted, but it bites you and gives you rabies.

I wish I could levitate others.

Hidden stuff:

[Strikes pose

09-06-2009 07:40 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Granted but then you drop them and they die.

I Wish I could learn a useful skill.

09-06-2009 07:43 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Granted, but you have to learn it at the worst public school in the world.

I wish that my parents weren't so bitchy about the new computer.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-06-2009 11:23 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

There bitchy about your FACE now.

I wish I could cum coca cola.

09-06-2009 03:15 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

Granted, but you can never control when you cum.

I wish that my Fappery was more secure.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-06-2009 03:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wish and Corrupt Dark Soul X 19 3,361 05-04-2007 12:05 PM
Last Post: Dark Soul X