Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt the Wish
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 23 thank(s) in 19 post(s)
Corrupt the Wish

So, here's how it goes... some-one posts their wish, and the next person find a way to screw it up.

So I would say "I wish I had a billion dollars"

The next person would post something like "Wish granted, you get one billion Zimbabwe dollars". And then posts their wish, for the next person to mess it up.

----
I wish I had a new computer

The only good signature is a dead signature.
07-01-2009 04:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Re: Corrupt the Wish

Granted, but it's a Windows 98.

I wish I could actually travel through time by my own will.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
07-01-2009 05:36 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 54 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

Wish granted but It allows no access to the internets.

EDIT: dammit beat me too it.

Wish granted but you get stuck in a time warp and the song "Time warp" repeats on loop forever.

I wish I had a loving caring girlfriend.

[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
07-01-2009 05:38 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 280 thank(s) in 183 post(s)

This thread used to be pure win back on Totse.

Wish granted but she's a transsexual.

I wish random_name would get on more.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
07-01-2009 06:23 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

Wish granted but you lose your dick

I wish I was a Knight of the teutonic order

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-01-2009 06:37 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 154 thank(s) in 100 post(s)

Wish Granted, but they evolved into the modern day Ku Klux Klan, and once you're in, you're in for life. Now EVERYONE KNOWS your a racist.

I wish Scientology never existed

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
07-01-2009 07:31 AM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 47 thank(s) in 44 post(s)

Wish granted, except ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU TRANSFORM INTO A VAGINA

I wish I had a dick
07-01-2009 03:40 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Granted, but you suffer from Micropenis.
I wish the delicious cake wasn't a lie.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
07-01-2009 04:34 PM
maxh Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish Puchiko hadn't broken up with me.

Carla Franklin has never denied that on the afternoon of the third of August 2006 she raped and killed sixteen children celebrating their friend's fifth birthday and forced their parents to share a dinner of their remains.

If a teacher you don't know tries to bust you for something, just tell them "Jsem výměnný student, nemluvím anglicky. Tak jdi do prdele ty posranej hajzle, tvoje matka je kurva!", then send me money.
07-01-2009 07:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Granted, but now she's mentally insane and too clingy, so if you try to break up she'll kill you and then kill herself so you'll be together in Hell Razz

I wish Billy Mays hadn't died

I wish
psychopath Wrote:Wish granted, except ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU TRANSFORM INTO A VAGINA
It has to be realated to the wish, man

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-01-2009 10:27 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Granted, but the head injury that WOULD have killed him turns him into a very soft, slow speaking man.
Also, he decides he doesn't like his beard and shaves it off.

I wish I could make people sterile just by willing it so.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
07-01-2009 10:41 PM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Granted, but every-one has this power.

I wish Darthmat wasn't an admin.

07-01-2009 11:19 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Granted, but he heard about your wish and now he won't stop trolling you.

I wish life was a video game

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-01-2009 11:26 PM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Granted, but it's one of those crappy movie games

I wish Fred Phelps would die.

07-01-2009 11:27 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

WISH GRANTED!

...But now all his fangirls/fanboys are causing BAWWWWWWWWWWness and posting 'R.I.P. Fred, I miss him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much >.< >.< >.<' crap on every video you watch and the newest videos for the next 6 months are sympathy videos for Fred Bored

I wish I could return to my Anthro homeworld

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-01-2009 11:31 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Wish granted, but as soon as you get there nuclear Armageddon breaks out

I wish that I could turn invisible

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-02-2009 02:26 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 280 thank(s) in 183 post(s)

Granted but you smell like shit, so they'll know you're there anyway.

I wish my penis were bigger.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
07-02-2009 02:33 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Wish granted, u get cock pumped so ur dick looks like this:

Hidden stuff:
[Image: Cock_Pump2_med.jpg]

I wish SS got a new smilie

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-02-2009 02:49 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Wish granted, but it shows TA getting gang-raped

I wish my door had a lock

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-02-2009 02:53 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

wish granted, but its a cheap lock and the 1st time u use it gets stuck, u get locked inside and starve to death

I wish I had LAZER EYES

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-02-2009 02:55 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Granted, but it locks from the outside.

EDIT: damn, beat me to it.

I wish WMG and Viacom never found out about YouTube.

07-02-2009 02:56 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Fire Elf Wrote:Granted, but it locks from the outside.

EDIT: damn, beat me to it.

I wish WMG and Viacom never found out about YouTube.
OWNED!

Granted, but they tighten their grip on the musician union without someone to keep them busy by uploading videos =/

I wish I could live forever

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-02-2009 03:01 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Wish granted but you aren't allowed to have anything that entertains you

I wish that the Jonas Brothers were dead

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-02-2009 03:51 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Granted, but thousands of Fanboys/Fangirls commit suicide and their parents blame you and hold a "Fair" trial, you are executed for mass murder

I wish I could see into the future

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-02-2009 03:57 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Wish granted, but you can only see the future (as in you can't see what is going on in the present Razz)

I wish Germany ruled the world and I was it's king

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-02-2009 05:18 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Granted, but I kill you and take control of the world.

I wish I truly was immortal.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
07-02-2009 06:23 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Wish granted but you live in a box and can't get out of it

I wish I had my own router

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-02-2009 06:53 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Granted. A paper boy comes to your house everyday and has sex with you Razz

I wish I would go to heaven when I die

(also, noone responded to the wish of me having Lazer eyes =/ RESPONSE PLOX!)

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-03-2009 12:42 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Wish granted, but heaven was really a guise for hell

(LAZOR EYES) Wish granted, but when you shoot them they always turn around and hit you in the crotch

I wish my sister would GTFO of my room

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-03-2009 02:02 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Granted. She GTFO of ur room and has a new girlfriend. but they have sex everyday and her lovecries keep you up all night Razz

I wish the world was in Anarchy

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
07-03-2009 02:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wish and Corrupt Dark Soul X 19 1,526 05-04-2007 12:05 PM
Last Post: Dark Soul X