RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Game Ideas Thread.
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Re: Epic Game Ideas Thread.

DO ME DO ME!

I was always one who didn't do my work (all F's and D's), never listed, often disobeyed, tore up the gay little fake contracts they gave us to sign, insulted assholish teachers, and on a couple of occasions, just walked out of class (though they pestered me back in.

True stories bro, I imagine I'll be in the hell level.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
09-25-2010 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Hope you enjoy it Raikuron.

Raikuron was a young nobody no one really gave a crap about.
He wasn't very much popular and he tended to not even be known but anyone who remembered him knew of his Hate for school including his teachers and thats one of the main reasons he got a first class ticket to Megaschool on a nice(horrifying) plane ride. The whole ride the kids among Raikuron told stories of the horrible Megaschool as some had just escaped and were caught and being returned. They told stories of the guards rapping teenagers and other horrible treatments from their section D and rumors of how kids below in F and hell were killed or vanished and were never heard from again and Raikuron held chills as he tried not to cry.

Once he arrived The kids with him were evaluated and Raikuron was directed to grade A in his age group section and was surprised by the things he experienced.
Kids were listened to by their teachers, they ate good food, had their own rooms, and their living areas were basically nice furnished apartments with their own internet access(albiet it was monitored but still) along with some video games.
Even the guards were friendly and they were allowed to wander as long as they didn't leave their Grade for S or B down below, Raikuron started to enjoy megaschool alot more than normal school and he somewhat forgot his old life as he was surrounded by friends and respected by teachers alike..

One day however something happened in their building and Raikuron along with other teenagers saw the guards manhandle and beat a kid with nightsticks like had never seen before and Raikuron just stood there in total shock when he noticed the kid was a girl somewhat close to his age in ragged clothes with short cut hair.
The guards seeing the kids quickly dragged her back toward grade b and the guards broke up their crowding as the kids went back to their duties.
Raikuron overheard rumors about the girl saying she was D grade and she had tried to escape but Raikuron couldn't get her out of his mind. Not the girl herself but the treatment the guards had done to her and it made him question everything he had seen in megaschool.

One day Raikuron was going to the bathroom when he stumbled upon some small bathroom graffiti on the wall That said Soulriser in letters and mentioned the resistance.
It had a small puzzle that Raikuron with his intelligence was easy to solve and the solution was a meeting time to meet in the bathroom at a certain time at night. Raikuron sensing an opportunity decided he would come to this meeting.

Raikuron came to the spot and immediately he noticed some of the kids as classmates and people he had passed by everyday but instead of the smiles that normally covered their faces they all wore scowls and looks that resembled pain and anguish. Raikuron before he could act was thrown against the wall and about to be punched by a dark shadow when he saw one of his classmates stop the big shadow and speak up for him as he made his way to his feet.

Beneath the crowded bathroom lied one figure that Raikuron knew had to be leader as everyone stood infront of her as if a squad beckoning to the call of their leader. Raikuron made his way to the figure and if not for her eyes and face that spoke wisdom and strength he would have thought her to be nothing but a simple adult who believed they were here for their futures.

The conversation was like a blur to Raikuron as he Conversed with Soulriser and she spoke of Megaschool, its purpose, the grades and the treatment that other kids and adults alike were suffering and she spoke of her resistance SS and how they planned to overthrow Megaschool, the headmaster and anyone who got in their way.

Raikuron felt in aww of this story and stood breathless until a smile appeared on Soulrisers face from beneath hoodie and she lowered her head as she extended her hand as if a sign for if he was going to join them.

Raikuron was afraid and although there were wrongs being commited in the school he had to admit he actually liked Megaschool, his classes and even classmates but when he turned to the other students and familar faces in the bathroom he realized that like his classes and teachers and all that that it was all a lie and the flashback to the guards beating on the girl brought out his desire for justice. He grabbed Soulrisers hand and gripped it firmly and uttered the words "I'm in.."

Soul trained Raikuron in all she knew from hand to hand to weapons and finally in combat tactics as Raikuron by day was a student and by night a member of the resistance that stole food, killed guards and destroyed school property with no fear but no matter what Raikuron did he still was nowhere near Soulrisers skill as she dispatched enemy and foe alike with ease but that fearsome facade vanished as during meetings and school Soul was S grade, pacifist, smiling and humble to everyone.

One day Soul had a grand plan that united all the resistance in a war with the school and she went over every detail with everyone showing bomb planting locations, hidden weapons and strike teams that would launch a battle with the Megaschool and win..

Raikurons orders were to plant bombs with a team of 4 in their rooms, bathrooms and his team along with 2 others would take refuge in the cafeteria while the bombs would go off.
Raikuron planted a bomb finally in his room that he gave a solem goodbye too before he took refuge in the cafeteria under the tables as the bombs went off and screams erupted from all around the school as it shook and started to break apart.

Raikuron grabbed his knife and gun as him and his comrades charged out for battle as the guards footsteps grew louder from all around them.

innate ability

Wakashi: Allows Raikuron to gain movement bonus, speed bonus and have a high chance of first strike if he is wielding a blade weapon of some kind so long as its a sword, knife or just bladed weapon.

Training from the teacher: Soul's training allows Raikuron to have some experience with guns, explosives and blades and actually gains bonuses from wielding blades.

Unique abilities:

Flurry: Allows Raikuron to use his speed to attack twice during one turn.

Black Hand: Allows Raikuron when facing a human enemy can perform a move that may instant kill them(only works on humans).

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
09-25-2010 03:00 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

HOLY SHIT I CAN GET TORN IN HALF AND SUMMON SHIT OUT OF MY BRAIN! Biggrin

THANK YOU

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-25-2010 03:13 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:HOLY SHIT I CAN GET TORN IN HALF AND SUMMON SHIT OUT OF MY BRAIN! Biggrin

THANK YOU

Yeah you can be blown up, crushed and everything and not die(In the beginning its more of a curse than a blessing) and just regenerate, heal and get back up after sleepy time.
More like a power within the school is keeping you alive.

Zherneboh: give me some time to think and I'll do you one.

The way I got it is a grade system.

S grade people are the evolution of humanity and they possess skills and intelligent that may unlock the evolution of humanity itself(needless to say they are special).

A grade are the excelled crop for society.
These are our presidents, business men and the like who control things from the public eye.

B grade are the better average citizens are okay but not really that special. They are the lawyers, doctors and the like of society.

C grade are the average crop and mean nothing much in the long scheme of things.
They are teachers, drones and etc.

D grade citizens are expendable waste that are used for drudge work and are rocks to diamonds and gold. Cops, military, construction works, garbage men, fastfood workers, and the like.

F grade are failures that do not bend to authority, or are inferior and are actually a danger to the ideal society and are less than worthless but there is a chance an F grade can prove their worth and rise to higher grades if they can survive first.

Pimps, prostitutes, druggies, drug dealers, murderers, rapists, thieves and people who don't bend to authority.

Hell itself is a place where anyone who goes there is never heard from again.
No one knows what goes on there but it doesn't take a genius to know its not good.

image hosting jpg
09-25-2010 03:23 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Sounds like you have an entire storyline set out. Laugh

Faith o' Meter
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
09-25-2010 03:27 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:Sounds like you have an entire storyline set out. Laugh

I just red some of what True Anarchist wrote and built up from there.

Why alot of people I know online come to me when they don't now how to expand their stories or something.

image hosting jpg
09-25-2010 03:32 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

do they have a nazi videogame? I wana gas chamber some jews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
09-25-2010 05:45 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

HoS is a god, he shall write us stories! And make us games! DO MEH! Non-sexually.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
09-26-2010 02:47 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

I CALL MORIKO AS MY PARTNER! Laugh

Faith o' Meter
09-26-2010 02:50 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

CrayolaColours Wrote:I CALL MORIKO AS MY PARTNER!
[zherneboh]Excellent, this shall do nicely.[/zherneboh]

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-26-2010 03:55 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:do they have a nazi videogame? I wana gas chamber some jews

[Image: 25f5ahd.jpg]

Moriko: I was not elected for this.. Hmm give me some time to think.

image hosting jpg
09-26-2010 04:14 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

The Desert Fox Wrote:
CrayolaColours Wrote:I CALL MORIKO AS MY PARTNER!
[zherneboh]Excellent, this shall do nicely.[/zherneboh]
Now now, my sweet and trusting little girls know their favorite uncle would never do anything inappropriate with, to, or around them.

Isn't that right girls?

09-26-2010 04:17 AM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

ME AND CRAYOLA MAKE AWESOME TEAM! YES!

HeartofShadows Wrote:
Jesusaurisrex Wrote:do they have a nazi videogame? I wana gas chamber some jews

[Image: 25f5ahd.jpg]

Moriko: I was not elected for this.. Hmm give me some time to think.
Alrighty and that image brought me unimaginable hilarity. I have to go reinstall Rollercoaster tycoon JUST to do this.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
09-26-2010 05:25 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

All right lets try this..

Zero I don't know you to well anymore so it may be bad but I can always try again.

Zherneboh: Zero was not what you call a great kid but he did the best he could do with the cards he was dealt. Zero was never somebody you could say shined through the public educational but Zero did his keep and gained his GED unlocking a backway out of school and gaining his freedom early albeit he suffered ridicule for it. Later down the road those who held GEDs or the cheaters as the public now called them were abducted by squads and held to be transferred to megaschool as the GED had been outlawed and only a high school diploma was good enough to admit freedom from school.

In one day Zero and his little brother lost the life they knew and were given over to Megaschool.
They were both grade evaluated and as they tried to take Zero's brother away from him to C grade Zero put up a fight and ended up injuring 2 guards with his bare hands and maiming one with a pencil from his desk before he was subdued through tazers. At this point Zero was declared a danger to others and to society and was immediately sent to Grade F the worst grade in all of mega school and by sent I mean knocked unconscious and then thrown in amongst the other kids.

Zero then found out about a new world that existed far beneath the school survived by vagrants, crooks and thieves and everyone of all ages were thrown together in this hole and the air was nasty soot that irritated the lungs. On his first day Zero met a person who explained things to him about the hell he was now in and what to watch out for and not even 5 minutes later he watched 5 guards gun the guy down and walk away muttering he was stealing guards supplies to get by and now even 2 minutes later Zero saw his corpse be looted and then his body taken by some nasty dressed people who cooked it over an open fire and gave him nasty looks as if he would soon be next.

Zero learned that the guards threw them food periodically and the places to sleep were sheds and closests that they had to share which ran the risk of being murdered, robbed or raped in their sleep and Zero shuttered as he heard screams and crying from the different sheds nearby as he slept that night. There was no privacy in hell so all people could hope for down here as they did their business was for someone not to kill them and mug them.

In hell they got no education as they were the failure and scum of society and they were undeserving of education or so the guards told them everyday as they marched in military gear in disgust of them. The days passed for Zero and through the horror and pain he held on to the memory of his brother and the self he would never throw away.

Zero suffered harsh beatings in hell from pimps who owned territory, gangs and even on one occasion the guards for standing up for somebody who had managed to escape to Grade A but that ass whooping was destiny as the person he helped turned out to be somebody connected to those powerful in Grade F and she would be the one to guide Zeros destiny.

Marisa the girl Zero had saved was originally from Grade D but she had forged grade identities to help her sneak to different floors and she owed Zero a debt but the only thing he wanted was to see his brother on Grade C and she helped him with his Wish.
Zero with Marisa's help managed to find his brother on Grade C through vent shaft in a janitors room and him and his brother had a short reunion that discussed Zero's new scars, how their lives were and what they were both going to do.

Zero's brother had already accepted the harsh reality that this was going to be their home for a long time and something inside Zero snapped and he proclaimed that no matter what they would find a way home and out of this place.
Thats when Zero's brother closed his eyes and muttered "this is why you are in Grade F brother.."
Just then 2 guards appeared behind him and told Zero how his brother had betrayed him to them and how they would be getting promotions for detaining him and a member of this so called resistance.

Zero despite his protests could only realize the horror that his brother had changed and had betrayed him and he barely noticed the small knife Marisa had held out to him until the guards with stun sticks in hand were almost upon him. The guards figured that 2 students would be nothing to them but they underestimated a pissed off brother and a member of said resistance.
By the time the fight was over Zero's brother had ran off most likely to get help and they were covered in blood and full alert.

Zero and Marisa managed to make it back to Grade F but news spread of 2 students killing 2 guards amongst the whispers and for a time Zero avoided the guards attention but he was still a changed man but maybe this itself was apart of destiny.

Zero slowly but surely realized he had talent for fighting although he didn't like to hurt anybody.
Zero began to change and to survive his mind adapted a split personality that Zero was well aware of so he could fight at his fight potential with no worry toward the enemies life.
He fought in daily planned scraps in the brawl pits to earn cash and food and slowly he gained popularity as he joined gangs and rose even higher to become right hands to those powerful but all that still wasn't enough for Zero who still wanted his freedom among everything else and to smack some sense into his brother but Zero kept the dream hidden within himself as it was just another day in Grade F.

One day however Marisa came to Zero again as he was speaking with a member of the Reds on a possible shipment of food and she asked to speak to him alone.
She had heard of him and even been keeping an eye and she finally let slip on a resistance that wanted to challenge megaschool and gain their freedom and thats all Zero needed to know before he agreed to join them.

It wasn't long before Zero met with Soulriser the leader of the resistance SS and exchanged his wants and reasons for why he would want to fight but the talk was brief as if Soul could see into his Soul she smiled and welcomed him to SS with flying honors.
By day Zero still lived in grade F but now he had hope and by the day the revolt came and the guards in Grade F panicked Zero was a rare breed in he was one of the ones smiling.

Innate Abilities

Mr Nasty: Zero is a caring man and he hates to hurt other people or any living things but his time in Grade F witnessing horrors and suffering alike has given him the ability Mr Nasty.
With Mr Nasty Zero gives into his anger and bloodlust and because of this he is stronger, deadlier and has no regard for the life of anyone which makes him a berserker tank in a party.
He also gains intimidation bonuses for when he is in his Mr Nasty state and lastly Zero has a greater chance of Decapitating enemies even with simpler weapons.

Horror: Even when Zero is decapitated or loses a limp he can still keep fighting despite the shock and pain. Zero gained this ability and perfected it from fighting in scraps where he was always mortally wounded yet still kept going on.

Unique Abilities

Eyes of death perception: If Zero focuses hard enough he can see the points on an enemy that would equal death for them if struck hard enough and keep hitting weakspots over and over but this ability cancels off Mr Nasty and Zero takes bonuses to his stats as well as his Hp dropping slowly because this ability makes Zero tired.

For Everyone: Zero is the kind of guy who cares for his comrades and people around him if they show loyalty to him. Zero when in a party if this ability is used will take all the negative bonuses for everyone while they can use their abilities with no negative consequence.

image hosting jpg
09-26-2010 07:36 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

I like, except some of the stuff about my brother, though the idea of him betraying isn't too far fetched, he's a follower of the "If it doesn't affect me, why should I care?" mentality.

09-26-2010 08:15 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Zherneboh Wrote:I like, except some of the stuff about my brother, though the idea of him betraying isn't too far fetched, he's a follower of the "If it doesn't affect me, why should I care?" mentality.

I can't make too many epic things in one sitting man.

I need to think heh plus I know more about crayola and raikurons personality and stuff than you.

it makes it easier to do things in their character.

image hosting jpg
09-26-2010 10:07 AM
Raikuron Offline
Fanatic

Maybe the "Insane Difficulty" mode would have you playing as SoulRiser or something. Care to write a character portrait after you eat some Epic Idea Fruit +1?
09-26-2010 10:10 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

HeartofShadows Wrote:I can't make too many epic things in one sitting man.

I need to think heh plus I know more about crayola and raikurons personality and stuff than you.

Hey, I wasn't complaining or anything.

09-26-2010 11:42 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Zherneboh Wrote:
HeartofShadows Wrote:I can't make too many epic things in one sitting man.

Hey, I wasn't complaining or anything.

Heh its alright man.

And sorry.

image hosting jpg
09-26-2010 12:06 PM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Zherny's character wins.

I don't want you writing these out if you don't want to. We aren't pressuring you or anything. Just so you know. This makes me smile, somehow.

Faith o' Meter
09-26-2010 03:33 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

Someone do me. And seriously, no "TDF STALKS CRAYOLA LOLOLOL" either. It's old.

Preferably with me being a stealth type person.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
09-26-2010 06:37 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:Zherny's character wins.
I know right?
For Everyone makes the team incredibly stronger, while Horror ensures I can take it and still be useful.

09-26-2010 11:38 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

I don't want you writing these out if you don't want to. We aren't pressuring you or anything. Just so you know. This makes me smile, somehow.

I was just having a bitter fit in real life, its none of your faults.
I was just tired yesterday.
The Desert Fox Wrote:Someone do me. And seriously, no "TDF STALKS CRAYOLA LOLOLOL" either. It's old.

Preferably with me being a stealth type person.

I'll try man just give me some time(I know you somewhat).

Zherneboh Wrote:
I know right?
For Everyone makes the team incredibly stronger, while Horror ensures I can take it and still be useful.

Literally cancels negative effects for their bad abilities(although they come to you) and the eyes allow you to know matter what see weaknesses on an enemy and know where to strike which equals always getting critical's.

image hosting jpg
09-27-2010 01:02 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Iz can be guro tiem?

09-27-2010 02:51 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Nope. Laugh

Faith o' Meter
09-27-2010 02:53 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Oh screw it, I'll do it myself. Since I'm a lazy ass and don't feel like typing out the whole long thing like HoS did, I'll just do what TA did. It'll prolly kinda suck, but I really don't care much.

Fox: "Caught up right in the middle of all this, he's set out to do his best to stop the megaschool. He may not be the strongest, but his stealth and speed will play an important role in taking the megaschool down."

Unique abilities:

Stealth kill: Fox can approach an unaware enemy from behind, grab him around the neck, and stab him repeatedly between the ribs to take him out silently. This however leaves no room for error.

Slide tackle: This allows him to charge at an enemy rapidly, and perform a sliding tackle into their legs. While not doing very much damage, it knocks them down, takes extremely little time, and causes them to drop whatever weapon they were holding.

Camouflage: Fox can camouflage a piece of equipment, or even a team member. Gives it/them a 20% greater chance of remaining undetected. Only works outdoors, and takes time to do.

Dark Power: Fox receives a moderate boost in morale and awareness when the weather is cold/rainy/cloudy/etc. The opposite happens when hot/humid, though only to a small degree.

Snow Stealth: When the weather is snowy, Fox puts on his snow camouflage poncho and receives a 50% greater chance of remaining undetected. This however slightly limits his speed, and makes reaching the items he's carrying slightly harder. Only works outdoors, and takes 20 seconds to put on.

So, yeah. I did give myself an extra ability or two, but I tried to make the ones I have more balanced. And yes, I did get the idea for performing better when cold from Zherneboh.

I also say we should write down things like weaknesses, inventory, weapons, etc. Just for the lulz.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-27-2010 04:38 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

I guess i'll make my own too

Amort- it was a cold, rainy day, Amort was sitting in his creaking shack in the forest, reading from his endless supply of books as pitter-patter of the heavy rain sustained. Then suddenly the door was kicked down and Amort was blackjacked from behind, knocked unconscious. When he woke up he was in an institution with bleak, lifeless walls, in a room clean and bare save 100 beds. He got up with a groan, and saw a guard coming with handcuffs to drag him away, instinctively he pulled out his concealed silenced Mac-10 and gunned him down. It was a bad place, he could feel it in the air. "God dammit" he exclaimed, "Now I will never know what happens to Thalomin, unless I get out of here somehow." He slipped out of the room, to find a contingent of guards fighting what seemed to be rebels. He pulled out his crossbow, and picked off the leading officer from afar, his quest to get back to his epic novel has begun.

Power

Sledge-Foot- one a day, trained by many years of soccer practice, Amort gains the power to bust down any door, even Fort Knox's gates are its bitch.

Abilities

Comprehend- by reading enemy intel, Amort is able to figure out secret messages that may be hidden with in the intel and can uncode coded messages with ease.

Disengage- when an enemy is attempting to confront Amort in melee, he can roll back away from melee range, and has a 5% to pull out his silenced Mac-10 mid-roll.

Check your Corners!- Amort is very cautious, and checks his corners and behind him almost as a natural instinct. Decreases the chance of an enemy sneaking up on him.

Eagle Eye- With his superb 20/10 vision, Amort can spot almost anything that is moving or camouflaged, increasing his chance to spot camouflaged enemies by 25%.

Concentration- once every 30 minutes, Amort can fire a crossbow bolt directly into an enemy's critical areas, such as the head, heart, or genitals.

FLEE- when scared, Amort gains a speed boost for 15 seconds, allowing him to get the fuck out of there.

Disadvantages

Coward at Heart- When an enemy is within 15 feet of Amort, he gets worried, giving a decrease in moral.

Wimp- Melee is Amort's greatest weakness, chances of damaging enemies at short range decreased by 50%

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
09-27-2010 05:05 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Amort, it seemed like you made your list of abilities specifically to counter some of mine.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-27-2010 05:31 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

Well, since I didn't read any of yours until just now...

But, we are on the same side, aren't we?

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
09-27-2010 05:52 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Amortisatie Wrote:Well, since I didn't read any of yours until just now...

But, we are on the same side, aren't we?
Yeah, against the megaschool thing. It just seemed like your "Check your corners" and "Eagle Eye" abilities were specially made to counter my "Stealth kill" and "Camouflage" abilities.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
09-27-2010 07:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Epic new game controller psychopath 3 2,025 01-16-2011 03:05 AM
Last Post: Kigolorez
  Multiplayer Game Thread aaaaaaasd 25 5,165 05-05-2010 04:01 AM
Last Post: Ceiling Cat
  A checkers game of epic proportions Pieman 58 9,985 11-30-2009 12:23 PM
Last Post: IllusoryDeath