RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
I fuckin hate detroit!
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

Given 109 thank(s) in 93 post(s)
RE: I fuckin hate detroit!

(11-13-2012 10:32 PM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  Hiel_kaiba, You asked me in a pm for a picture of me. You wanted to know if I have a nice ass. Of course I will ne creeped out. And zagix, obviously I will be at least a little creeped.

lol i know why you would be creeped out, i'm not that oblivious to women

The less you try to control things, the less you need to.

Boredom is the #1 enemy of learning. Therefore, school is the #1 enemy of learning.

"Bodies fucking fuck."~Night.Artist

[Image: 41433.png][Image: 14362714_1336391025.png]

Hidden stuff:
[Image: asschart.jpg]
Hidden stuff:

"free speech under the constitution only guarantees the government won't stop him saying it and does not guarantee his right to say things and have no consequences at all as a result. also i completely doubt that he is motivated solely by "i'm saying it because i can" and is probably motivated by a more shitheady motive like "i think it's funny to annoy people and Rustle Le Jimmies™ and is just hiding behind the first amendment to try to deflect any consequences or make you realize that being allowed to annoy people is a superior moral right. you can still disdain someone for doing things for dumbarse wankery purposes and you have evne more right to ban and insult them for it" ~Trar's friend about Potato.

Thanks for the diploma… can I have my childhood back?

I’d love to have a battle of wits with you… but I hate to fight the unarmed.
11-13-2012 11:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

Given 83 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

School sucks balls! Today the teachers piled on the homework. I bribed a little old lady into doing it for me. She is so dumb. She said she would do ALL my homework this week for... A TEABAG! I found a whole box (the box is wrapped in plastic...she will never know!) in a dumpster. I gave her one, and she got working! Yippee, the box has 20 teabags, I can continue this for 19 more weeks! What a fucking sucker! There is no tea at the shelter, but you can go in the kitchen and make hot water. That old lady doesnt know about dumpster diving apparantly!
11-14-2012 06:10 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

And at the doctors appointment, the doctor decided that an artery in my thigh was only cut a little bit, so I will be okay. And the cornstarch trick someone told me about seems to be kinda working.
11-14-2012 06:12 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
I fuckin hate detroit!

I think that woman was just trying to be nice.

Also, don't be creeped out by me. I believe you when you say you're smelly, and I don't have a fetish for the horrendously injured (see sociopath).

If you want to see what I'm attracted to, look at the "I'm Bored" thread. I like my women hotter than my chili.
11-14-2012 06:21 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

^for some ongodly reason, some people have fetishes for horribly injured. People were flirtin with me today, and it was creepy. Why did you say see sociopath? Does he?
11-14-2012 06:30 AM
skateanddestroy Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

(11-08-2012 08:53 AM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 07:41 AM)zagix Wrote:  How much pain are you in?

A lot, but not nearly as much as most people would be in. I have a freaky pwin tolerence though, I walked on a broken ankle and completely ruptured achilles tendon for a few days, thinking I was fine. I would be in much less pain if I had accepted tje morphine shot the doctor offerd (I was in a lot of pain witch made me so cranky that I would scream "NO!" to every question he would ask me before he could finish asking). Next time I see him witch may be tonight I will ask if he could give me one.
move to colarado and chill out there and get some weed and relax
11-14-2012 01:44 PM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

so we finally made it to the fifth page...didn't realize i was the first post on the page at the time either...anyways

Don't let Zagix lie too much, I have a source that tells me that he likes his chili to be just as hot as his women and that he eats the chili while hanging out with the women doing whatever it is that he tried to do with them

Boredom is the #1 enemy of learning. Therefore, school is the #1 enemy of learning.

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

"free speech under the constitution only guarantees the government won't stop him saying it and does not guarantee his right to say things and have no consequences at all as a result. also i completely doubt that he is motivated solely by "i'm saying it because i can" and is probably motivated by a more shitheady motive like "i think it's funny to annoy people and Rustle Le Jimmies™ and is just hiding behind the first amendment to try to deflect any consequences or make you realize that being allowed to annoy people is a superior moral right. you can still disdain someone for doing things for dumbarse wankery purposes and you have evne more right to ban and insult them for it" ~Trar's friend about Potato.

11-14-2012 03:20 PM
zagix Offline
Banned

I fuckin hate detroit!

(11-14-2012 06:30 AM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  ^for some ongodly reason, some people have fetishes for horribly injured. People were flirtin with me today, and it was creepy. Why did you say see sociopath? Does he?

They flirt with you because you're awesome. Take it as a compliment. Even with a bad smell they talk to you!
11-15-2012 12:21 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

^ In detroit most of us smell bad. But I smell bad even for somebody who doesnt own a shower, just one of those bags you fill with water, hang, let heat by the sun for a day or so and wash yoursel in an alley. Because I cant get my casts and bandages wet, I havent had a shower for a damn wile and wont tilk months from now. So yeah, I should takeit as a compliment that people still talk to me because I reek like hell.
11-15-2012 07:07 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

I fuckin hate detroit!

Smoke some weed and the weed smell will cover the shit smell.

Smoke some nice ass weed baby, weed is nice. Ask some shelter people for some weed.
11-15-2012 07:10 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

And at the shelter nobody has donated and food, so we have been eating MREs. This morning, a group of old soilders who are too old to do anything useful marched in the slelter. I screamed because they were in uniforms and had guns. I thought the idiot sent them to kill me! But they were just bringing shitloads of mres. The soilder handing them out felt bad for me, and he gave me the best one. He said it had candy. It was asian beef strips, fried rice, peanut butter, jelly, bread, chocolate toffee rolls, hot chocolate mix, apple cider mix. Fuck yeah, it was delicious. The heater was fucking decent. I managed to shove both packets (beef and rice) in the heater but the heater almost got busted. It was fucking delicious. I was talking with one of the soilders. He asked me about the ghettoness of the town. He was shocked when I ate the whole meal, said he thinks mres are gross. Gross? It was fucking good. I even suckerd him into sneaking me another. It was the same flavor. Fuck yeah.
11-15-2012 07:19 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

(11-15-2012 07:10 AM)zagix Wrote:  Smoke some weed and the weed smell will cover the shit smell.

Smoke some nice ass weed baby, weed is nice. Ask some shelter people for some weed.
No way creepix
11-15-2012 07:20 AM
AtheistLGBTQAnarchist Offline
Peace Loving Blood Lover

Given 47 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
I fuckin hate detroit!

So I'm not the only one fetish over girls in pain. Very strange how it works. No creepsta. By the way maybe you could crawl around the street and ask for some pizza.

Congratulations humanity,because you refuse to let go of the old and evolve you actually make people believe in 2012. Not only that, but you're the only species on Earth that were able to make it possible, now we get to sit until we die because we couldn't get to Mars. We have failed as a society and don't deserve our gifts to survive for this long. Maybe this is why dinosaurs are extinct, we sure aren't any better than the dirt you say we're created from. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DvwSOFto#! Noo

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."
-Benjamin Franklin
11-15-2012 07:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zagix Offline
Banned

I fuckin hate detroit!

Why the fuck not weed is awesome
11-15-2012 08:14 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

(11-15-2012 07:52 AM)AmericanAtheistAnarchist Wrote:  So I'm not the only one fetish over girls in pain. Very strange how it works. No creepsta. By the way maybe you could crawl around the street and ask for some pizza.
That I could. Pretty damn good idea you have, I will try now.
11-15-2012 08:44 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

SCORED SOME PIZZA! I was sitting on a curb when some dude (found ou he is the same age as me, 14) came up to me and called me hot. I was alarmed, but I decided to go along with it because I saw he was in a dominos pizza uniform. He was coverd in zits and was obviously searching for a girlfriend. I didnt want a boyfriend, but I did want pizza, so I went along with it. I basically told him my life story and can tell he is a big baby because he started sobbing. He works at the woodward dominos, and lives in a better part of woodward, kinda far from and certainly better then highland park. He offerd to get me pizza, because he gets $20 in free pizza every week, and has banked up at least $500! in pizza, he said. He put me in his car (he is rich, although the car is a rustbucket and the engine will periodicly set afire, most people in detroit cant afford a car). Then we ate together. He bought me a large pizza with the works, cheesey bread, mellow yellow soda, and chocolate lava crunch cakes! YUMMM! Wow, soo good. He then bought me another order of all the things I ate to take home. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! YUMMMMM! He gave me his number and told me to call anytime I want pizza. I am so glad that he thinks I will be his girlfriend and am interested. FREEE PIZZAAA! HAHAHA! Everybidy at the shelter was so startled when I came back and got dropped off by a fancy car and helped in by a HIDEOUS looking guy in a dominos uniform and a bunch of free pizza. I explained the story once he left. YEEHAAW! FREE PIZZA WHEN I WANT IT! And all I have to do is pretend to be this guys girlfriend! YEAH! Swarms of people have offerd to be my personal maid for weekly payments in pizza. I am considering who to choose, one lady will do it for only half a pizza a week! Yes, people here are shit poor.
11-15-2012 10:50 AM
Ky Offline
Shadow

Given 1469 thank(s) in 972 post(s)
I fuckin hate detroit!

Nice. Just don't dump him too hard - repaying kindness is a skill worth learning.

Public Service Announcement: First world problems are still problems.
11-15-2012 11:01 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

(11-15-2012 11:01 AM)DoA Wrote:  Nice. Just don't dump him too hard - repaying kindness is a skill worth learning.
I wont dump him for a damn while. FREE PIZZA! I think I will dump him once he starts looking to get in my pants, if you know what I mean.
11-15-2012 11:05 AM
GreenLamp Offline
My lamp is green.

Given 22 thank(s) in 14 post(s)
I fuckin hate detroit!

(11-15-2012 11:05 AM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  
(11-15-2012 11:01 AM)DoA Wrote:  Nice. Just don't dump him too hard - repaying kindness is a skill worth learning.
I think I will dump him once he starts looking to get in my pants, if you know what I mean.

o_o ohgod. At least it's an excuse to dump someone...

Anyways yay for free food! Especially pizza.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 11:18 AM by GreenLamp.)
11-15-2012 11:12 AM
GreenLamp Offline
My lamp is green.

I fuckin hate detroit!

How is your guinea pig doing?
11-15-2012 11:45 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

(11-15-2012 11:45 AM)GreenLamp Wrote:  How is your guinea pig doing?
She is doing great! She has had a great time pooing all over my bed Biggrin and now I am looking to make her a diaper because tgis is getting gross. You know how guinea pigs poop at least 30 little pellets a day? This is getting gross. Anyone know how to make a diaper? She is enjoying the bread I gave her crom the mre, and the lettuce I stole from the kitchen.
11-15-2012 10:25 PM
GreenLamp Offline
My lamp is green.

I fuckin hate detroit!

(11-15-2012 10:25 PM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  
(11-15-2012 11:45 AM)GreenLamp Wrote:  How is your guinea pig doing?
She is doing great! She has had a great time pooing all over my bed Biggrin and now I am looking to make her a diaper because tgis is getting gross. You know how guinea pigs poop at least 30 little pellets a day? This is getting gross. Anyone know how to make a diaper? She is enjoying the bread I gave her crom the mre, and the lettuce I stole from the kitchen.

It's like guinea pigs don't have sphincters. The crap just rolls out of them. You can try litter box training like I did, but it's extremely difficult, pigs aren't too bright lol. I failed at it. People who succeed don't have to worry about poop though. I don't know how to make a diaper actually. I think it would get filled up every 5 minutes Biggrin lol.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 06:25 AM by GreenLamp.)
11-16-2012 06:25 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

^ I have tried litter box training before the building burned down because she had free range of the apartment. I failed. In the apartment, I didnt gibe a flyig crap if she crapped everywhere Biggrin. But now since I just have this bed, the poo is noticeable becsuse it is concentrated over a tiny space. The guy who got me dominos stopped by and invited me and the guinea pig to dominos to hang. He will pick me up in an hour er so. I took an offer fom somebody who was asking a small pizza and a coke for being my personal maid for a week! FUCK YEAH! She has the same handwriting as me, so the homework assignments she does for me will be convinceing. She used to be a janitor but was layed off, so she is used to listening to people.
11-16-2012 07:25 AM
GreenLamp Offline
My lamp is green.

I fuckin hate detroit!

Haha nice Biggrin you are getting by pretty good considering the circumstances you've been put in.

Also if you ever run out of food, pigs love grass. Just make sure the grass has no pesticides/chemicals and that she can't run away. My pig loved going outside Biggrin but now it scares her. My other pig died recently and she has been lonely and scared ever since.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 07:51 AM by GreenLamp.)
11-16-2012 07:50 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

(11-16-2012 07:50 AM)GreenLamp Wrote:  Haha nice Biggrin you are getting by pretty good considering the circumstances you've been put in.

Also if you ever run out of food, pigs love grass. Just make sure the grass has no pesticides/chemicals and that she can't run away. My pig loved going outside Biggrin but now it scares her. My other pig died recently and she has been lonely and scared ever since.
Yeah, I am getting by pretty fucking well. Now I have a personal maid to do all my schoolwork for me! I went out to dominos with that guy. He was impressed by my appitite. He is so ugly that I thing he was raped by the ugly stick... The grass is a good idea. And there is no pesticides kn the grass, the city cabt afford pesticides!
11-16-2012 09:11 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

And greenlamp, your pig died? :( RIP. I know I would be in tears if mine died, she is the only family besides my aunt and cousing who live far away. And my aunt doesnt visit me because she is scared of having my cousin in such a bad town, and thinks I must be like all the other people in highland lark now. She hasnt seen me since I was 6 and thinks everybody in highland park is a druggie by age 14. She did send me this ipod for my 13th birthday. So she still cares about me, but thinks I will teach her daughter a whole new vocabulary and tell her how to ditch class.
11-16-2012 09:16 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

http://exiledonline.com/slums-of-detroit...rted-city/
This is where I live. This article is accurate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highland_Park,_Michigan
Also accurate but not entirely up to date, the schools here a re now charter because we cant afford our own schools and it doesnt talk abou the very recent financial emergency. According to this article (and yes, this is true) $12,121 is the per capita income, $17,737 is the median household income (all these are per year). 38.3% were below poverty line, but that was before the recent additional financial crisis (there has always been a little since before I was born. The car comlany chrysler used to be here before I was born, and highland park used to be muh better off, ive heard. The taxes from chrystler were 50% of the citys budget, so we mustve been much more well to do. This place sucks. The only way to be stuck here is: A. being a drug addict and running out of money B. being born here, like me. Dont do drugs or else you will be stuck here. And your future kids, you dont want them to be homeless in such a bad town like me because you abuse them because of drugs like my mom did to me. DO NOT DO DRUGS!
11-16-2012 09:39 AM
SomeRandomHuman Offline
Pariah

This place is hell. I WANNA FUCKING MOVE! I AM SICK OF WORRYING ABOUT IF THE STATE WILL BAIL US OUT! I HATE THIS!
11-16-2012 11:42 AM
zagix Offline
Banned

I fuckin hate detroit!

Try to call foster care and get a foster home. That's all I can suggest.
11-17-2012 12:54 AM
Heil_Kaiba8921 Offline
It's also a gun.

(11-17-2012 12:54 AM)zagix Wrote:  Try to call foster care and get a foster home. That's all I can suggest.

maybe the most reliable method of getting out of Detroit alive...the only thing that is bad is that there is always the chance you could end up with another version of your mom...only a lot nicer in comparison (this is only what i've seen in omvies/TV so if it's been fixed since those kind of times then that's great...but i'm not in that system so idk how it works)

P.S. If you're extremely lucky you'll end up like Julian from Big Daddy...related to a pretty decent celebrity's best friend...who has a sweet house.

Hidden stuff:
Hidden stuff:

11-17-2012 04:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I hate fuckin "recuperations" Luizao876 8 5,604 12-14-2011 10:09 AM
Last Post: Efs