RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LET'S TAKE RON PAUL TO THE WHITE HOUSE
Levio_Sah Away
^this person is awesome

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: LET'S TAKE RON PAUL TO THE WHITE HOUSE

(05-09-2012 01:13 AM)Heterophobia Wrote:  Fuck Ron Paul, fuck Mitt Romney, fuck Barack Obama and fuck any other candidate there is. They all suck.

---------------------
"Unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot."
05-09-2012 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Fuck Presidents
05-09-2012 03:13 AM
iexist Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

fuck politics
05-09-2012 03:51 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

(05-09-2012 02:35 AM)Levio_Sah Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 01:13 AM)Heterophobia Wrote:  Fuck Ron Paul, fuck Mitt Romney, fuck Barack Obama and fuck any other candidate there is. They all suck.

Ron Paul can suck my ass.

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
05-09-2012 04:38 AM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

(05-09-2012 04:38 AM)Sociopath Wrote:  

Even so, I'd rather RP than any other candidate.

No, this is Patrick.
05-09-2012 04:42 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(05-09-2012 04:42 AM)Stadium Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 04:38 AM)Sociopath Wrote:  

Even so, I'd rather RP than any other candidate.

Nobody 2012

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 04:47 AM by Sociopath.)
05-09-2012 04:46 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Rather god be our president.
he doesn't exist so it would be like having no leader.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsLh76wI2mXTankJDIhg4...1I2jjr-wIQ]

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-09-2012 05:11 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(05-06-2012 09:53 AM)Moneyfuskie935 Wrote:  for all the majors who can vote out there, VOTE FOR RON PAUL

for all the minors out there, PLEASE try to convince your parents or any convenient adults to vote for ron paul.

HE NEEDS this.

How many times have we been over this? Will you people never learn your lesson? For the dependency upon false promises and leaders to lessen the pains of our society; it is they themselves who create it. How foolish of you and your ilk to believe the next president will be the second coming of jesus christ himself, when experience shows us the system is broken beyond any possibility of repair.

*shakes head*

Democracy, not even once.

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
05-09-2012 06:22 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

Car or bus Sociopath.... preferably neither but there are walls blocking our escape.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
05-09-2012 06:25 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

How about we kill all the candidates? ...a lot of people

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
05-09-2012 07:31 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

(05-06-2012 10:08 AM)Moneyfuskie935 Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 10:02 AM)Reptorian Wrote:  He'd be a perfect candidate if humanity evolves to the point of rationalistic thought and in the state of tranquility philosophy.

So why can't he be a perfect candidate now?

Look, I like Ron Paul, but he's just not the right candidate in this barbaric state of humanity which needs some barbaric leaders in power to make the world go around until humanity evolves into a different stance where people are actually less instinctual.

ZZZ...
05-09-2012 10:11 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Fuck you

05-09-2012 10:11 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

Well, fuck you for not respecting the fact that I'm at least being honest.

ZZZ...
05-09-2012 10:15 AM
Levio_Sah Away
^this person is awesome

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

This forum dominated by fucking morons.

---------------------
"Unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot."
05-09-2012 01:10 PM
Mælstrom Offline
GIVE ME LEEBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

(05-09-2012 01:10 PM)Levio_Sah Wrote:  This forum dominated by fucking morons.

How so?

If you're reading this, I killed myself.
05-09-2012 01:15 PM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

How 'bout we all stop voting and maybe they will go away?
05-09-2012 01:41 PM
SwiftEscudo Offline
Actually Duelix

Given 102 thank(s) in 57 post(s)

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
[Image: fuckinghell_zpsb0150fd5.png]
05-09-2012 02:15 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

(05-09-2012 01:10 PM)Levio_Sah Wrote:  This forum dominated by fucking morons.

You would be king moron.
05-09-2012 04:05 PM
kelby393 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Poor Levio_Sah, i feel sorry for you (SARCASM)

So who would you RATHER have for president?? Mittens, or O-BOMB-A?? I'll still vote for Ron any day over Hitler 2.0. I do NOT want two evils left when the REAL DEAL comes around November this year. Also ask Soulriser who he'd vote for.
05-09-2012 09:34 PM
SwiftEscudo Offline
Actually Duelix

Given 102 thank(s) in 57 post(s)

(05-09-2012 09:34 PM)kelby393 Wrote:  Poor Levio_Sah, i feel sorry for you (SARCASM)

So who would you RATHER have for president?? Mittens, or O-BOMB-A?? I'll still vote for Ron any day over Hitler 2.0. I do NOT want two evils left when the REAL DEAL comes around November this year. Also ask Soulriser who he'd vote for.

*she'd

O-BOMB-A? Seriously?

Ron Paul is the least ignorant and evil of all the candidates but he's still an idiot who lacks proper understanding of the economy and believes in the church. I would rather vote for him than any other candidate, but I'd rather have an intelligent person who lives in the 21st century than Ron Paul.

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
[Image: fuckinghell_zpsb0150fd5.png]
05-09-2012 09:55 PM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(05-09-2012 10:15 AM)Reptorian Wrote:  Well, fuck you for not respecting the fact that I'm at least being honest.

Well, fuck you for... FUCK YOU!

05-09-2012 10:58 PM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

(05-09-2012 02:15 PM)SwiftEscudo Wrote:  

05-09-2012 10:58 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

(05-09-2012 10:58 PM)The Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 02:15 PM)SwiftEscudo Wrote:  

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
05-09-2012 11:18 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Finally some sense..

image hosting jpg
05-10-2012 01:22 AM
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

I got a better one to keep quoting.

Fuck Romney, fuck Obama, fuck Ron Paul, fuck presidents, fuck politics, fuck goverenment and FUCK YOU!

05-10-2012 01:24 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

[Image: ron-paul-pays-people-to-spam-the-interne...s-past.jpg]

image hosting jpg
05-10-2012 06:21 AM
Moneyfuskie935 Offline
Libertarian that hates libertarians

(05-10-2012 06:21 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  [Image: ron-paul-pays-people-to-spam-the-interne...s-past.jpg]

I have never been talked any of his staff or himself....
and what past?

Tumblrinas suck dick-kin

There's no patriarchy, there's also no feminist conspiracy to destroy the rightz of meinz. You're not special if you're a feminist, and you're not special if you are an anti-feminist. Women aren't oppressed, neither are men. Both groups have advantages over each other.

Boredumm shut up

u/McBossyface
05-10-2012 08:11 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

(05-09-2012 06:22 AM)Sociopath Wrote:  How many times have we been over this? Will you people never learn your lesson? For the dependency upon false promises and leaders to lessen the pains of our society; it is they themselves who create it. How foolish of you and your ilk to believe the next president will be the second coming of jesus christ himself, when experience shows us the system is broken beyond any possibility of repair.
Of course I know Ron Paul won't damn well fix everything, but the thing about Paul is that he knows that he can't fix everything. That's why there's this little thing called freedom that Dr. Paul supports, and freedom will allow all of us to fix our own lives.

And yes, the system is broken. Beyond repair? I wouldn't go that far, but you may be right. That doesn't mean electing the right person to office won't be a step in the right direction.

The thing I like about Ron Paul isn't who he is. Paul isn't charismatic, he has the personality of someone straight out of an Asperger's conference. Paul has real ideas, and that's what I'll really be voting for when I vote for him. The idea of freedom, not the man Ron Paul.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 08:24 AM by thewake.)
05-10-2012 08:23 AM
Moneyfuskie935 Offline
Libertarian that hates libertarians

(05-10-2012 08:23 AM)Wes Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 06:22 AM)Sociopath Wrote:  How many times have we been over this? Will you people never learn your lesson? For the dependency upon false promises and leaders to lessen the pains of our society; it is they themselves who create it. How foolish of you and your ilk to believe the next president will be the second coming of jesus christ himself, when experience shows us the system is broken beyond any possibility of repair.
Of course I know Ron Paul won't damn well fix everything, but the thing about Paul is that he knows that he can't fix everything. That's why there's this little thing called freedom that Dr. Paul supports, and freedom will allow all of us to fix our own lives.

And yes, the system is broken. Beyond repair? I wouldn't go that far, but you may be right. That doesn't mean electing the right person to office won't be a step in the right direction.

The thing I like about Ron Paul isn't who he is. Paul isn't charismatic, he has the personality of someone straight out of an Asperger's conference. Paul has real ideas, and that's what I'll really be voting for when I vote for him. The idea of freedom, not the man Ron Paul.

Tumblrinas suck dick-kin

There's no patriarchy, there's also no feminist conspiracy to destroy the rightz of meinz. You're not special if you're a feminist, and you're not special if you are an anti-feminist. Women aren't oppressed, neither are men. Both groups have advantages over each other.

Boredumm shut up

u/McBossyface
05-10-2012 08:27 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Quote:Oh, cry me a river.
My tear ducts are augmented.

Quote:That's why there's this little thing called freedom that Dr. Paul supports
Oh sure, except for the radical notion that perhaps he might abolish gay marriage and make sex between gays illegal and possibly punishable by law. Is that freedom? What about taking off the quack miranda warning? Bullshit pseudoscientific alternative 'medicine' incoming.

Quote:That doesn't mean electing the right person to office won't be a step in the right direction.
I'm just saying they all suck.

Quote:Paul isn't charismatic, he has the personality of someone straight out of an Asperger's conference.
Excuse me?...Excuse me...? What is that supposed to mean?

Quote:Paul has real ideas, and that's what I'll really be voting for when I vote for him.
You can vote? How old are you, anyway?

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 08:28 AM by Sociopath.)
05-10-2012 08:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ron Paul confirmed for wizard: all his 2002 predictions come true aaaaaaasd 38 18,443 04-02-2012 10:59 AM
Last Post: Sociopath
  Check Out Gas Prices Just Down The Street From Obama’s White House HeartofShadows 10 6,248 03-15-2012 09:02 PM
Last Post: bulgarianlion
  Ron Paul Openly Calls GOP Election Fraud UnschoolShqiponjë 4 2,792 03-13-2012 07:36 AM
Last Post: thewake
  Intelligent YouTube quote about Ron Paul. Sapphire Flames 33 19,143 02-04-2012 11:21 AM
Last Post: The
  Even if Ron Paul gets Republican Nomination Sapphire Flames 18 6,084 02-04-2012 10:56 AM
Last Post: Sapphire Flames
  Ron Paul Should Be The Next President Of The United States Luizao876 21 10,240 01-30-2012 02:19 PM
Last Post: Absnt
  Rand Paul detained by TSA Sunbourn 11 4,896 01-25-2012 09:02 AM
Last Post: Sapphire Flames
  So... Ron Paul 2012. Absnt 119 17,213 09-06-2011 01:48 AM
Last Post: The Desert Fox
  White House proposal ease FBI access to records of Internet HeartofShadows 1 1,527 07-31-2010 06:53 AM
Last Post: Absnt
  White House On Sykes-Limbaugh: 9/11 Jokes Cross The Line? jaded110 4 2,855 05-14-2009 04:03 AM
Last Post: Desu