RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher Refuses to Let child go to bathroom. Makes her sit in shit.
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
Teacher Refuses to Let child go to bathroom. Makes her sit in shit.

Quote:Public Schools In Action: Teacher Refuses to Let Kindergartner Use Bathroom "During Test," Teacher Makes Her Sit In Her Own Excrement, Gives Her Trash Bag To Wrap Around Herself Afterward

Boy, public schools sure are essential services, what would we do without them?

In this story out of Missouri, a public schoolteacher refused to let a little 6-yr-old kindergarten girl go to the bathroom "during a test," the little girl embarrassingly relieved herself while in the classroom, and rather than clean up or take actions to fix the situation, the teacher made her sit in her own excrement for 15 minutes until the test was over, then handed her a garbage bag to wrap around herself.

This is the type of sh*tty service you get from government run slave-training centers schools, no pun intended.

WASHBURN, Mo. -- A mother is upset over over a classroom incident that left her kindergartner embarrassed. A 6-year-old girl had an accident in her classroom, and her parents are pushing for policy changes.

"They told me that the teacher had asked her to go to the restroom before testing time," said mother Lisa Skidmore.

Skidmore says asking a young child to go to the bathroom on demand is next to impossible.

"You can't do that to a 6-year-old."

[...]All the while, the little girl had to sit in the mess. No one bothered to clean her up, although a teacher did give her a trash bag to wrap around herself.

Many kids right now are taking Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) tests, the state standardized testing required by law. Those tests start in third grade, but the superintendent says the reason the teacher was sticking so closely to MAP testing guidelines, even for a kindergartner, is because she was trying to simulate the stringent rules to prepare students for what's to come.

Read their full report here, the slave master teacher is facing zero punishment.

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-test-turns-t...0268.story

The bolded part reminds me of a story that an old veteran SS user by the name of Rebelnerd posted in the SS story section on the main site.
Long story short it was about this kid who used a recorder to threaten his principal on a state test day where they had all the kids in the school in a giant gym taking the test. the kid said he had something put in the gym that would go off in 5 minutes and it could be a bomb, explosive, or it could be some armed kids or nothing at all.
He gave the principal 5 minutes to decide if he would call of the testing.. Long story short the principal put his job, state rules, whatever over the kids and did nothing.
After 5 minutes a recording was played by the kids tell them what their principal had done and though no bomb went off it still had a powerful effect.

Damn rambling.. Man I wish rebelnerd was here..

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
04-20-2012 03:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
RE: Teacher Refuses to Let child go to bathroom. Makes her sit in shit.

I was reading my health book and apparently teens have a need to stay in school. I wonder how we survived back in the day?

This brainwashing type thing kind of pisses me off

No, this is Patrick.
04-20-2012 04:03 AM
RammsteinFearFactory Offline
Celery Addict's metalhead friend

Given 33 thank(s) in 28 post(s)

(04-20-2012 04:18 AM)IIAMAWOPGUIDOANDLOVESAHBURPINGSQUELCHINGSOUNDSAH Wrote:  EHHYYY STONAH BOI WANNA FIGHT IN DA RING, YA LITTLE TORTALINNINININI! PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA! ARRGHHHHH

And here, the troll can be seen in its natural habitat. Note how no one is paying attention to it, or finds it funny. The troll is starving hungry from its poor hunting skills, and must find weaker prey in order to survive. You're watching Walking with Trolls on National Geographic.

[Image: adhd_mild.gif]
04-20-2012 04:23 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(04-20-2012 04:23 AM)RammsteinFearFactory Wrote:  
(04-20-2012 04:18 AM)IIAMAWOPGUIDOANDLOVESAHBURPINGSQUELCHINGSOUNDSAH Wrote:  EHHYYY STONAH BOI WANNA FIGHT IN DA RING, YA LITTLE TORTALINNINININI! PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA! ARRGHHHHH

And here, the troll can be seen in its natural habitat. Note how no one is paying attention to it, or finds it funny. The troll is starving hungry from its poor hunting skills, and must find weaker prey in order to survive. You're watching Walking with Trolls on National Geographic.

Wtf?

image hosting jpg
04-20-2012 04:28 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

That's a shitty situation they have there.

Previously known as Derchin.
04-20-2012 04:30 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

(04-20-2012 04:30 AM)Derchin Wrote:  That's a shitty situation they have there.

Very nice one derchin.. Didn't expect that you had that kind of humor.. Laugh

image hosting jpg
04-20-2012 04:35 AM
RammsteinFearFactory Offline
Celery Addict's metalhead friend

Given 33 thank(s) in 28 post(s)

(04-20-2012 04:28 AM)HeartofShadows Wrote:  
(04-20-2012 04:23 AM)RammsteinFearFactory Wrote:  

Wtf?

View that user's profile. He's a spammer troll whose posts get deleted pretty quick.

[Image: adhd_mild.gif]
04-20-2012 04:49 AM
1312 Offline
It gets better, believe me. :)

Given 44 thank(s) in 30 post(s)

People get treated as slaves and still do nothing.... Fuck this planet.
04-20-2012 05:33 AM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Fucking school with their retarded teachers. I don't even know how they get the jobs, what the fuck is the government doing ?

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
04-20-2012 07:17 AM
 Thanks given by: The man
RedBird Offline
The Icon

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Just awful what happened and to give her a trash bag what the hell? A trash bag?
also Skidmore lol what a pun

Quote:efs
It's better to suffer in the world with another person then it is to be alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-20-2012 10:44 AM
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Oh, it's public school. No suprise there.
But, seriously, the teacher was being a idiot. That must be embarassing to this girl.
04-20-2012 11:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Offline
The; Captain Obvious

Given 9 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

I always think of pissing myself on purpose when the teacher doesnt let me use the bathroom, but i dont have dense enough balls to actually go through with that

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
04-20-2012 12:14 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

My foot would have been up that teachers ass in an instant. I'd sue the living hell out of that school.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
04-20-2012 01:04 PM
 Thanks given by: The man
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

If I was the parent that teacher would become a rape victim.
The student should've took a shit on her face.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
04-20-2012 05:31 PM
1312 Offline
It gets better, believe me. :)

Given 44 thank(s) in 30 post(s)

(04-20-2012 12:14 PM)The Wrote:  I always think of pissing myself on purpose when the teacher doesnt let me use the bathroom, but i dont have dense enough balls to actually go through with that

Tell them that you'll pee in their class corner then, worked for me when I used it.Biggrin
04-20-2012 09:28 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

Sad thing is, her parents are just going to send her right back to school and go back to their sheeple life as usual, rather then really questioning whether it's right to send their child back to that shithole.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
04-21-2012 10:47 AM
 Thanks given by: sswbm
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Since they took away his bathroom privileges, instead of sitting in his pants, I'd use that crap for..."special purposes."

Brown always did look good on classroom walls and plus it'll give the room that extra oomph in exotic fragrances...

Previously known as Derchin.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 11:01 AM by Miller0700.)
04-21-2012 10:55 AM
Sneaxx Offline
Smart Bitch

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

How the fuck is some 6-year-old supposed to do an exam while sitting in shit. I think the teacher should have eaten it all, and then licked the rest off the child's ass. Sounds disgusting but teacher deserves it.

Hey there!
I am an unloved bitch.

[Image: 532824bvjtnjq4le.png][Image: 731673c0ayt6pn01.gif]
04-21-2012 10:19 PM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

(04-21-2012 10:19 PM)Sneaxx Wrote:  How the fuck is some 6-year-old supposed to do an exam while sitting in shit. I think the teacher should have eaten it all, and then licked the rest off the child's ass. Sounds disgusting but teacher deserves it.

Careful... the teacher might like that. Confused

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
04-22-2012 01:04 AM
Sneaxx Offline
Smart Bitch

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

(04-22-2012 01:04 AM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  Careful... the teacher might like that. Confused

Good point Embarrassed

Hey there!
I am an unloved bitch.

[Image: 532824bvjtnjq4le.png][Image: 731673c0ayt6pn01.gif]
04-22-2012 04:33 AM
Superkamiguru Offline
Resistance Leader

Given 84 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

(04-20-2012 05:31 PM)Efs Wrote:  If I was the parent that teacher would become a rape victim.

I'm usually against sexual assault,but in this case it's a proportionate retribution.

Hidden stuff:
"CONSENSUAL incest is not wrong. (Abuse victims: being abused by a relative does not make it wrong for others to have consensual incest, any more than rape by a stranger makes all sex wrong. Sex and assault/molestation are two different things.) An aversion became common in humans that aided in population growth as one disease couldn't wipe out the human race. That's not a problem anymore.

Consensual incest is very common. You know people who have been involved, whether you know it or not.

There is no rational reason for keeping laws or taboos against consensual
incest that is consistently applied to other relationships. Personal disgust or religion is only a reason why one person would not want to personally engage in what I call consanguinamory, not why someone else shouldn't do it. An adult should be free to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with ANY consenting adults. Youthful experimentation between close relatives close in age is not uncommon, and there are more people than you'd think out there who are in lifelong healthy, happy relationships with a close relative. It isn't for everyone, but we're not all going to want to have each others' love lives, now are we? If someone thinks YOUR love life is disgusting, should you be thrown in prison?

Some people try to justify their prejudice against consanguineous sex and
marriage by being part-time eugenicists and saying that such relationships inevitably lead to “mutant” or “deformed” babies. This argument can be refuted on several fronts. 1. Some consanguineous relationships involve only people of the same gender. 2. Not all mixed-gender relationships birth biological children. 3. Most births to consanguineous parents do not produce children with significant birth defects or other genetic problems; while births to other parents do sometimes have birth defects. 4. We don’t prevent other people from marrying or deny them their reproductive rights based on increased odds of passing along a genetic problem or inherited disease. It is true that in general, children born to consanguineous parents have an increased chance of these problems than those born to nonconsanguineous parents, but the odds are still minimal. Unless someone is willing to deny reproductive rights and medical privacy to others and force everyone to take genetic tests and bar carriers and the congenitally disabled and women over 35 from having children, then equal protection principles prevent this from being a justification to bar this freedom of association and freedom to marry.

Some say "Your sibling should not be your lover." That is not a reason. It begs the question. Many people have many relationships that have more than one aspect. Some women say their sister is their best friend. Why can’t their sister be a wife, too?

Some say “There is a power differential.” This applies least of all to siblings or cousins who are close in age, but even where the power differential exists, it is not a justification for denying this freedom to sex or to marry. There is a power differential in just about any relationship, sometimes an enormous power differential. To question if consent is truly possible in these cases is insulting and demeaning.

Some say “There are so many people outside of your family." There are plenty of people within one’s own race, too, but that is no reason to ban interracial marriage. So, this isn't a good reason either. Let consenting adults love each other the way they want!"-Keith Pullman

01-15-2017 01:36 AM
UnicornLionWolf Offline
Revolutionary

Given 49 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

(04-21-2012 10:47 AM)gore goroth Wrote:  Sad thing is, her parents are just going to send her right back to school and go back to their sheeple life as usual, rather then really questioning whether it's right to send their child back to that shithole.

If the kids put their poo everywhere and turned their school into a literal s**thole, then maybe the parents won't want to send her back.

In all seriousness, society doesn't make alternative education easy. To be fair, things like home-schooling are at least legal in some countries, like America. But in some places (like the Third Reich) it was illegal.

UnicornLionWolf
GoogleNospamdogeBanana
01-21-2017 05:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Obsessed With Bathroom Usage Evan92 35 12,142 06-28-2014 07:51 AM
Last Post: zerostyle
  Teacher tries to deny me my right to go to the bathroom! Dirtbikemike 19 10,544 03-30-2012 11:50 PM
Last Post: aCol
  Holy shit, Math substitute teacher bulgarianlion 16 9,133 03-21-2012 10:28 AM
Last Post: Campion
  bathroom paulhudd 8 2,717 02-21-2010 08:12 AM
Last Post: DragonDusk
  Denying bathroom use?! jaded110 69 11,980 08-10-2008 05:28 AM
Last Post: iLabby
  What Makes A Good Teacher Hanny's Old Account 15 3,821 05-18-2008 12:47 PM
Last Post: AWOL
  Teacher refuses to teach me. TheSovereign 15 3,558 12-10-2007 12:42 AM
Last Post: Freak
  School bathroom issues Dark Soul X 46 9,337 12-09-2006 04:40 AM