RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Criminals Bush and Cheney Can No Longer Travel Outside the U.S.
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)
War Criminals Bush and Cheney Can No Longer Travel Outside the U.S.

as an opener... FUCK YOU BARON! Giggle
Seems bush and cheney aren't very loved anymore.

Quote:Everyone in the world seems to recognize the obvious crimes perpetrated by the Bush/Cheney regime. Their overwhelming negative status in the world has now confined them to personal prisons where they can no longer travel abroad for public events. It appears they're only welcome in heavily-secured private dragon lairs for the rest of their waking years. But even those locations are shrinking for these torturers and mass murderers.

Cheney, scheduled to speak in Toronto with his daughter next month, had to cancel the speaking appearance due to "security concerns stemming from their experiences in Vancouver in September 2011," according to a press release about the event.

The September event referred to in the press release was hardly a public event at all. It cost $500 a ticket to attend and took place at the Vancouver Club which the Canadian Press called "one of Vancouver's most exclusive clubs." Still, the public caught wind of the event and staged a rambunctious protest calling for Cheney's arrest. The angry crowd caused Cheney to be locked in the club for seven hours longer than he was scheduled.

In February of last year, George W. Bush had to cancel a speaking engagement in Switzerland because human rights groups put pressure on the Swiss government to arrest him over torture allegations if he enters the country. Even though officials claimed Bush had diplomatic immunity because he was a former head of state, they recognized that torture is a legitimate crime under international law. Organizers of the event felt the "atmosphere had become too threatening" and the gala went on without Bush.

Since Bush left office he has traveled outside the United States on two occasions with former president Bill Clinton. The first was a 2010 trip to Haiti after the devastating earthquake where he made a complete fool of himself. After shaking hands with a desperate survivor he scowled in disgust and wiped his hand on Clinton's shoulder as if it was covered in filth:

The second trip chaperoned by Clinton was to British Columbia, Canada for the Regional Economic Summit this past October where Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch called for his arrest citing his involvement in authorizing torture:

There is overwhelming evidence that Bush and other senior administration officials authorized and implemented a regime of torture and ill-treatment of hundreds of detainees in US custody, including at least two Canadian citizens. Under the Convention Against Torture, Canada is obligated to prosecute individuals suspected of committing torture found in its territory if other countries have failed to do so.

That trip was preceded by another event where Bush was to attend a private breakfast at an evangelical university, also in Canada, but was abruptly canceled due to a backlash of student protests.

In November 2011, a symbolic tribunal in Malaysia made up of the country's former premier and a former federal judge among others, found George W. Bush and UK's Tony Blair guilty of war crimes. “The evidence showed that the drums of wars were being beaten long before the invasion. The accused in their own memoirs have admitted their own intention to invade Iraq regardless of international law,” it concluded.

Although the Malaysia tribunal isn't officially binding as an arrest warrant, it shows the sentiment that is building around the world for calling these Western leaders what they are: international "child killers" and "war criminals."

All of these stories seem to indicate that the circles where these murderers are still welcomed are getting smaller and smaller. Whether they will ever be actually tried for their crimes remains to be seen. But one thing is for sure, every time they venture out of their undisclosed bunkers, they get shoved right back in by angry mobs of humanitarians seeking justice for their wickedness.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/war-...an-no.html

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-14-2012 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sociopath
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
RE: War Criminals Bush and Cheney Can No Longer Travel Outside the U.S.

lol

No, this is Patrick.
03-14-2012 01:46 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

Man it wasn't even bush.
03-14-2012 03:00 AM
kelby393 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS, BECAUSE NOW I KNOW PEOPLE ARE FINALLY WAKING UP TO WHAT BUSH AND CHENEY REALLY ARE - THE MURDERING LYING SCUM OF THE EARTH! And they BETTER be arrested for their crimes! And if not, we'll take it in our own hands - lock the bastards up and beat them up for years and see how THEY fucking like it!!
03-14-2012 04:26 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

Aside for the caps, I somewhat agree.

Previously known as Derchin.
03-14-2012 04:30 AM
The Shadowman Offline
Kane lives!

Given 11 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

(03-14-2012 04:26 AM)kelby393 Wrote:  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS, BECAUSE NOW I KNOW PEOPLE ARE FINALLY WAKING UP TO WHAT BUSH AND CHENEY REALLY ARE - THE MURDERING LYING SCUM OF THE EARTH! And they BETTER be arrested for their crimes! And if not, we'll take it in our own hands - lock the bastards up and beat them up for years and see how THEY fucking like it!!
I second that.

The best bloody cover song I have ever heard in my entire life, period: http://www.youtube.com/user/sbeast64#p/c...yCFuP3rM2w
03-14-2012 06:04 AM
thewake Offline
Unconstructive

Given 296 thank(s) in 201 post(s)

It'll die down in about ten or so years once the revisionists really get to work on Bush's presidency.

[Image: nAOqYk7.png]

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
03-14-2012 06:47 AM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

lol Well done citizens of the world!

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
03-14-2012 03:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Romney To Travel Back In Time To Kill Liberal Versions Of Himself fish20 4 2,422 04-23-2012 03:46 PM
Last Post: ireneB
  Do you think criminals have more fun? fish20 15 5,757 11-15-2011 08:37 AM
Last Post: UnschoolShqiponjë
  Is time travel possible? spacejunkie 6 3,594 01-12-2011 06:20 PM
Last Post: Wednesday
  Cheney on gay marriage: 'Freedom for everyone HeartofShadows 18 5,111 06-05-2009 04:30 AM
Last Post: Rebelnerd
  Obama a distant cousin to cheney!? HeartofShadows 11 2,799 04-10-2009 12:27 PM
Last Post: Alucard483
  Australia is no longer a Western Democracy. Fire Elf 9 4,519 10-19-2008 04:21 AM
Last Post: Fire Elf