RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is absolutely sickening.
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 568 thank(s) in 340 post(s)
RE: This is absolutely sickening.

(02-13-2012 05:13 AM)M3116 Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 04:44 AM)TheCancer Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 10:24 AM)M3116 Wrote:  He's talking about having respect for her family yet he has a second family of his own, possibly causing this large amount of housework for his own daughter, andddddd he owns a gun. Yeah. She expresses her feelings and his solution is "shoot it."

That guy totally has 'step dad' written all over him but how do you know he has a second family?

He seemed to add 'your stepmother' in his angry list of people his daughter had supposedly disrespected. I'm not here to judge, but it says something about his ability to effectively cooperate with his family.

No doubt. And don't feel bad about judging him. He's the one putting it all out there. I see teachers with the same type of attitude all the time. Like every little complaint is some kind of personal affront. "You're not gonna talk to me like that...blah, blah, blah..." instead of realizing that kids (and all people) need to blow off steam sometimes and trying to discuss with them about why they feel the way they do. People watch that video and cheer this guy on because they think the important thing is for him to prove that he can control his daughter, even at the expense of having a positive relationship with her.

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
02-13-2012 05:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheCancer Offline
Fanatic

Given 568 thank(s) in 340 post(s)

(02-13-2012 05:25 AM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 05:15 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  sweeping the floor and wiping down the counters what an asshole!
pretty much this

sure is first world problems in here

Life isn't that simple though. Her duties may (or may not) be small but the point is she doesn't like the way she feels domineered. And if that guy's video is any indication then I can see why. You have to understand that there's more to what's being said than what's directly articulated. And it's normal for a 15 year old to want to break free. A person his age should be able to deal with that without reaching for his 45 for Pete's sake.

If you want to be a different fish, you've got to jump out of the school.

Captain Beefheart
02-13-2012 05:52 AM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

(02-11-2012 05:23 PM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  I said "1" as in......oooonnnneeeeeeeeeee.

Meaning?

Previously known as Derchin.
02-13-2012 05:52 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

(02-13-2012 05:52 AM)Derchin Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 05:23 PM)UnschoolShqiponjë Wrote:  I said "1" as in......oooonnnneeeeeeeeeee.

Meaning?

Like... it's a sign off type thing.

"I gotta go niggas. I'll see you later. One."

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
02-13-2012 06:02 AM
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)

(02-13-2012 05:52 AM)TheCancer Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 05:25 AM)BaronVonStrangle Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 05:15 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  sweeping the floor and wiping down the counters what an asshole!
pretty much this

sure is first world problems in here

Life isn't that simple though. Her duties may (or may not) be small but the point is she doesn't like the way she feels domineered. And if that guy's video is any indication then I can see why. You have to understand that there's more to what's being said than what's directly articulated. And it's normal for a 15 year old to want to break free. A person his age should be able to deal with that without reaching for his 45 for Pete's sake.

This. Thank you for being intelligent.

I didn't find this whole thing very funny. The daughter is fine in thinking the way she does, but she made a poor decision to rant about private matters like that on facebook, however, just the fact that she would do that shows she can't communicate with her own family. And who can blame her? Look at how this guy reacted because boohoo, her daughter said mean things on the internet. Get fucking real man.

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
02-13-2012 06:12 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

But as stated in the video a few months ago she was grounded for nearly the same thing. so not only does she do something once SHE DOES IT TWICE LOL. It amazes me when people do the same thing and get the same results and are suprised/mad
02-13-2012 06:17 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

I believe this sums up all sane responses to this madness:
http://burbwichschwitzen.blogspot.com/20...arent.html

Yeah, the daughter did something dumb, but what the father did was far far worse than what the daughter did. And people cheer him on while mocking his daughter. She didn't do even a tiny fraction of that much damage to her parents.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
02-13-2012 06:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Desu Offline
Fanatic

(02-13-2012 06:17 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  But as stated in the video a few months ago she was grounded for nearly the same thing. so not only does she do something once SHE DOES IT TWICE LOL. It amazes me when people do the same thing and get the same results and are suprised/mad

Who cares? That's just more evidence that there's issues between the father and daughter that need to be resolved. The way he acted has done nothing but driven a wedge between him and her daughter. Even worse, she's now a laughing stock in front of millions of people.

RIP GORE GOROTH

02-13-2012 07:33 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

(02-13-2012 07:33 AM)Desu Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 06:17 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  But as stated in the video a few months ago she was grounded for nearly the same thing. so not only does she do something once SHE DOES IT TWICE LOL. It amazes me when people do the same thing and get the same results and are suprised/mad

Who cares? That's just more evidence that there's issues between the father and daughter that need to be resolved. The way he acted has done nothing but driven a wedge between him and her daughter. Even worse, she's now a laughing stock in front of millions of people.
and shes pwned. her dad is a baller
02-13-2012 07:37 AM
Desu Offline
Fanatic

(02-13-2012 07:37 AM)SaintVicious Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 07:33 AM)Desu Wrote:  

and shes pwned. her dad is a baller

her dad lung cancer

poison teapot?

islands

[Image: rfaX7.jpg]

RIP GORE GOROTH

02-13-2012 07:42 AM
M3116 Offline
I and I

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

(02-13-2012 05:43 AM)TheCancer Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 05:13 AM)M3116 Wrote:  
(02-13-2012 04:44 AM)TheCancer Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 10:24 AM)M3116 Wrote:  He's talking about having respect for her family yet he has a second family of his own, possibly causing this large amount of housework for his own daughter, andddddd he owns a gun. Yeah. She expresses her feelings and his solution is "shoot it."

That guy totally has 'step dad' written all over him but how do you know he has a second family?

He seemed to add 'your stepmother' in his angry list of people his daughter had supposedly disrespected. I'm not here to judge, but it says something about his ability to effectively cooperate with his family.

No doubt. And don't feel bad about judging him. He's the one putting it all out there. I see teachers with the same type of attitude all the time. Like every little complaint is some kind of personal affront. "You're not gonna talk to me like that...blah, blah, blah..." instead of realizing that kids (and all people) need to blow off steam sometimes and trying to discuss with them about why they feel the way they do. People watch that video and cheer this guy on because they think the important thing is for him to prove that he can control his daughter, even at the expense of having a positive relationship with her.

Exactly. When you 'introduce consequence,' you aren't 'teaching' a person. At all. You're acting like you are, but rather implanting a message of fear in their mind and assuming your position as a dictator. You are stripping them of their own abilities to rationalize and deduce themselves and forfeiting all of these abilities to the authority figure. You are implying that their only purpose is to perform the requested task(s) of one person, and that all the knowledge they need is the ability to percept such solicitations, and that of these said tasks. Disgusting.

BTW. This dumb fuck is apparently basking in his newfound attention. Oh yeah, and he wants to run for president. Nutter
02-13-2012 09:05 AM
Fanatic

LoL dad thinks he is a badass. I'd rock that nigga. I'd also beat him in a shootout.

Live until you die
02-13-2012 10:57 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
Fanatic

(02-13-2012 06:49 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  I believe this sums up all sane responses to this madness:
http://burbwichschwitzen.blogspot.com/20...arent.html

Yeah, the daughter did something dumb, but what the father did was far far worse than what the daughter did. And people cheer him on while mocking his daughter. She didn't do even a tiny fraction of that much damage to her parents.

God that guy knows what he is talking about. Thanks for the link Soul.

Live until you die
02-13-2012 10:58 AM
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

1. Once you give a gift away, it isn't yours.

2. Destroying the labtop was stupid, and childish, especially after putting so much time into it. You destroyed it because you wanted revenge, if you didn't want revenge you would have given it away, which still would have been the better option.

3. Putting it on Youtube was even more childish. You didn't know it would reach 14,000,000 views, but you should have taken that into consideration. What if she can't get a job because of this?

4. To the people who agree with him, you don't know if what he's saying is true, or what if she's saying is true. For all we know she is his sex slave. It's not that hard to lie.

5. Maybe she can't get a job because there's 1 job for every 7 people.

6. Does punishing make her less spoiled?

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 12:12 PM by Blobthe15.)
02-13-2012 12:11 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
flann Offline
Revolutionary

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Vicious was on a trolling spree

Also, the relationship is perfectly fine. I mean, the father-daughter relationship right there is probably going to be successful. Just don't give her anything to commit suicide with.

War is stupid.
02-13-2012 01:54 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Ok so I finally saw the video. Based on everything I've heard I was expecting a Texas redneck yelling screaming and waving his gun around the whole time. That's not what happened. And at the end of it all, I agree with him, although I personally would not have used a gun. I'm more fond of sledgehammers. I agree with him for a number of reasons.

1. She exaggerated her responsibilities around the house. Keeping the kitchen and her room clean is not excessive. And he clearly stated that she's not responsible for anyone else's beds or laundry

2. He kept his cool. Not once did he raise his voice and the only swears out his mouth where read off his daughters note.

(02-13-2012 12:11 PM)Blobthe15 Wrote:  1. Once you give a gift away, it isn't yours.

Except it wasn't a gift. I know people on this site don't want to hear it but you and everything you own is the property of your parents until your 18. Furthermore (and I've had this argument before on this site) your parents are only obligated to provide you with food, shelter, clothing and medical care. Everything else is bonus. Her father didn't have to get her that laptop, let alone spend a buck thirty on updates (dude needs to switch to Linux). And to have her write that right afterwards must feel like being spit on.

Quote:2. Destroying the labtop was stupid, and childish, especially after putting so much time into it. You destroyed it because you wanted revenge, if you didn't want revenge you would have given it away, which still would have been the better option./

True, but this was the better show.

Quote:3. Putting it on Youtube was even more childish. You didn't know it would reach 14,000,000 views, but you should have taken that into consideration. What if she can't get a job because of this?

She embarrassed him and her family on Facebook. He returned the favor. This was originally posted on her Facebook wall. Someone else uploaded it onto YouTube. Which being tech savvy he probably expected. Also I doubt she'll have a problem finding a job. For starters only her first name is used. There are a lot of hannahs out there. Second Internet sensations are short lived. Remember the kid who was beat by his uncle for "acting tough on Facebook"? I'm sure he's doing just fine.

Quote:4. To the people who agree with him, you don't know if what he's saying is true, or what if she's saying is true. For all we know she is his sex slave. It's not that hard to lie.

WTF is wrong with you? You can't argue against his point so you appeal to obscurity and accuse him of sex abuse? You just got done saying this video might hurt her chances getting a job but you don't think it would review systematic child abuse? I should add you to my list just for this.

Quote:5. Maybe she can't get a job because there's 1 job for every 7 people.

Ok now I am adding you to my list. The unemployment rate in this country is around 8.5% not 85%. That's an easily verifiable fact you can look up online.

Quote:6. Does punishing make her less spoiled?

If he sticks to his guns and never buys her another computer again, yes. And yes that pun was intended.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 02:48 PM by Aya.)
02-13-2012 02:47 PM
Fanatic

Aya... I hope we still have some way to communicate when our kids (if you have any, I'm not sure if you've said you don't want kids) are like 18 so we can compare. This is not meant to insult btw... I literally would be interested in seeing. Don't think I feel like I am right and everyone else must be wrong... I have yet to put my ideas to the true test.

Anyone who agrees with this father... just.... I don't even know.

Quote:2. He kept his cool. Not once did he raise his voice and the only swears out his mouth where read off his daughters note.

This means literally jack shit. The man shot a laptop. Kept his cool? What a joke.

Live until you die
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 03:30 PM by UnschoolShqiponjë.)
02-13-2012 03:25 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Off topic but Unschool you will be the best fucking father in the world, I hope you have kids just so you can at least spread some of that through genetics so the next generation isn't as fucked up.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
02-13-2012 03:27 PM
Fanatic

(02-13-2012 03:27 PM)Efs Wrote:  Off topic but Unschool you will be the best fucking father in the world, I hope you have kids just so you can at least spread some of that through genetics so the next generation isn't as fucked up.

[Image: thanks9.gif]

Actually that is my plan. I feel that real change can come through the spreading of ideas, especially to one's children. We have enough numb nuts reproducing. Which is why it saddens me that many here don't want kids.

Live until you die
02-13-2012 03:34 PM
Blobthe15 Offline
stereotypical agnsty teenager

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

(02-13-2012 02:47 PM)Aya Wrote:  Ok so I finally saw the video. Based on everything I've heard I was expecting a Texas redneck yelling screaming and waving his gun around the whole time. That's not what happened. And at the end of it all, I agree with him, although I personally would not have used a gun. I'm more fond of sledgehammers. I agree with him for a number of reasons.

1. She exaggerated her responsibilities around the house. Keeping the kitchen and her room clean is not excessive. And he clearly stated that she's not responsible for anyone else's beds or laundry.

2. He kept his cool. Not once did he raise his voice and the only swears out his mouth where read off his daughters note.

(02-13-2012 12:11 PM)Blobthe15 Wrote:  1. Once you give a gift away, it isn't yours.

Except it wasn't a gift. I know people on this site don't want to hear it but you and everything you own is the property of your parents until your 18. Furthermore (and I've had this argument before on this site) your parents are only obligated to provide you with food, shelter, clothing and medical care. Everything else is bonus. Her father didn't have to get her that laptop, let alone spend a buck thirty on updates (dude needs to switch to Linux). And to have her write that right afterwards must feel like being spit on.

Quote:2. Destroying the labtop was stupid, and childish, especially after putting so much time into it. You destroyed it because you wanted revenge, if you didn't want revenge you would have given it away, which still would have been the better option./

True, but this was the better show.

Quote:3. Putting it on Youtube was even more childish. You didn't know it would reach 14,000,000 views, but you should have taken that into consideration. What if she can't get a job because of this?

She embarrassed him and her family on Facebook. He returned the favor. This was originally posted on her Facebook wall. Someone else uploaded it onto YouTube. Which being tech savvy he probably expected. Also I doubt she'll have a problem finding a job. For starters only her first name is used. There are a lot of hannahs out there. Second Internet sensations are short lived. Remember the kid who was beat by his uncle for "acting tough on Facebook"? I'm sure he's doing just fine.

Quote:4. To the people who agree with him, you don't know if what he's saying is true, or what if she's saying is true. For all we know she is his sex slave. It's not that hard to lie.

WTF is wrong with you? You can't argue against his point so you appeal to obscurity and accuse him of sex abuse? You just got done saying this video might hurt her chances getting a job but you don't think it would review systematic child abuse? I should add you to my list just for this.

Quote:5. Maybe she can't get a job because there's 1 job for every 7 people.

Ok now I am adding you to my list. The unemployment rate in this country is around 8.5% not 85%. That's an easily verifiable fact you can look up online.

Quote:6. Does punishing make her less spoiled?

If he sticks to his guns and never buys her another computer again, yes. And yes that pun was intended.

1. If that is true, what is the difference between children and slaves?

2. It was also more humiliating.

3. She's a teenager, not a full grown adult. She's gonna say some stupid shit. Does that mean that that stupid shit has to be on Youtube forever?

4. I'm not suggesting it is that way, I'm saying it could be ANY way. We do not know these people. We shouldn't judge their actions, especially when we can't hear a rebuttal from the daughter. I do realize the hypocrisy from saying judging their actions, but fuck somebody has to stand up for her.

5. Sorry, 1 job for every 7 unemployed.

6. I've never been grounded, yet I don't act like a little shithead like she does.

Hidden stuff:
Rebelnerd:
Again, I agree with you. School does teach you things. And once again, you are missing the point entirely. It's not that I disagree with school's mission or the things it teaches. What I object to is that the students are deprived of any choice in the matter. As benign as the intentions may be, any system that forces people into an environment where they have no say in their lives is a situation ripe for abuse of power.

I am Blobthe15, creator of threads that die too quickly.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 58jT6.gif]
Weswammy Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Down with Soulriser! It is time for the God of Gods to become the Fallen God of Fallen Gods!
You'll end up like Prometheus, chained to a rock with a bird eating your internal organs.

Or as close as that can be recreated on an internet forum.
[Image: oC8W8.png]

(02-08-2012 01:06 PM)Lunatic Wrote:  everyone says emo is like a music style or hair stile or clothing or cutting yourself but i think its like a sexuality just like being gay but a different kind of gay just like transexuals you know
02-14-2012 08:17 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
02-14-2012 11:41 AM
Fanatic

I've read that she bought the laptop herself... don't know if it is true or not.

Live until you die
02-14-2012 03:08 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

Mfw: Pretty much shitty parents being shitty parents and shitty teenage bitches being shitty teenage bitches... Nothing new or novel here. Move along.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
02-14-2012 03:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

(02-14-2012 03:13 PM)Absentinsomniac Wrote:  Mfw: Pretty much shitty parents being shitty parents and shitty teenage bitches being shitty teenage bitches... Nothing new or novel here. Move along.

This^^

I don't really care much about that whole incident, it's just everyone's reaction to it. The guy in the video posted that on the internet for attention and he seems to be implying that all kids today are spoiled, bratty and all that shit. Sure SHE was, but a good majority of the parents or future parents that saw this are all having a huge parental authority hungry circle-jerk over this. Still another reminder that parenting is still in the dark ages of senseless obedience. Putting this on the internet is where I draw the line.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
02-14-2012 05:39 PM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

So your daughter posts complaints about you on facebook for only hundreds of people to see, and you post complaints about her for millions to see and shoots her laptop? You did nothing wrong hypocrite.
02-17-2012 03:20 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

(02-17-2012 03:20 PM)fish20 Wrote:  So your daughter posts complaints about you on facebook for only hundreds of people to see, and you post complaints about her for millions to see and shoots her laptop? You did nothing wrong hypocrite.

her post could have just as easily gotten millions of view thats the chance everyone takes when posting ont he internet
02-17-2012 03:24 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

(02-17-2012 03:20 PM)fish20 Wrote:  So your daughter posts complaints about you on facebook for only hundreds of people to see, and you post complaints about her for millions to see and shoots her laptop? You did nothing wrong hypocrite.

sHe dEsErVeD It, AfTeR AlL It's nO MoRe tHaN ReVeNgE AnD JuStIcE AnD TwO EyEs fOr aN EyE Is pErFeCtLy fAiR AnD WoRtHy uNdEr gOd
If I was her dad I'd probably try fucking discussing with her about what she said. Her expressing so much anger toward her parents in a place where she thought they wouldn't see it shows that she definitely has nothing close to an open relationship with them. They probably punish her for fucking everything, etc...

[Image: glorious666.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 03:30 PM by LOON_ATTIC.)
02-17-2012 03:29 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

^ if you actually watch the video, he says this has happened before. And the last time this happened he did just that: spoke to her about it. She clearly didn't get the message.
02-17-2012 03:59 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

The girl is explaining how her parents use her as a slave... and her dad reads this out to everyone? Is he retarded? Oh, he thinks he really is entitled to use her as a slave, and therefore her complaining is the retarded thing.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
02-17-2012 04:08 PM
Aya Offline
Banned

He makes her keep her bedroom and the kitchen clean. What a slave driver. /sarcasm
02-17-2012 04:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thanks (For Absolutely Nothing!) Illuzion 4 2,442 05-22-2014 12:52 AM
Last Post: Ky
  Absolutely pointless assembly James Comey 2 2,085 09-25-2013 09:29 AM
Last Post: James Comey
  This is absolutely ridiculous..Absolutely fucking ridiculous haza 3 2,858 10-12-2007 04:53 AM
Last Post: SoulRiser