RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God DAMNIT!!!
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)
God DAMNIT!!!

I have in school suspension tomorrow. I'm pissed off beyond belief, because everyone in the main office at my school are cunts, the entire administration have their heads so far up their asses, I HATE MY FUCKING SCHOOL. I didn't even do anything wrong, and they ACKNOWLEDGED that I was good in class and didn't cause any problems, but just suspending me instead of giving me fucking prison class for two days was too much to ask for, wasn't it? Of course it was...can you guess what I did?? I was late to classes I don't even fucking want to go to!

The story, if anyone cares:
In second period (the only class I like because we get to use computers), I was called to the office. I went, waited at least 30 fucking minutes listening to my principal bitch at someone else like he owed her something (he was apparently skipping, which pissed me off even more because you get punished for not going to classes you HATE going to, but whatever). The worst part about my school (and probably all schools) is that they think I should devote my entire life to their shitty compulsory education system, spend all my time doing work I don't give a fuck about, and if I don't, there's something wrong with me. FUCK SOCIETY...anyway, some old woman came up to me and told me she was helping the freshman principle, and that I should go with her. So, I go to her office, and she starts talking to me about why I'm late. I tell her it's my first period class, shit happens in the morning, especially when I'm getting a ride from someone else. Well, of course this doesn't matter, it's definitely my fault...so then she looks at my grades (which are all under 30 points, except in P.E. and geography) and starts lecturing me. I try to tell her I've heard this before, and so she asks me if I want to graduate. I tell her it doesn't matter to me either way. So, she calls in the fucking principal so they can tell me that if I drop out, I WILL end up a hobo or a 'dope dealer'. Fucking ignorant cunts...So after the principal leaves the room, we start discussing my punishment. She asks me if anyone could pick me up at 3:15 if I went to after school detention, I said sure, that was fine. I asked her if she could just suspend me, because that's what I was told was going to happen if I was late again. Well no, despite her telling me I'm a good kid and all this shit, she can't give me this one favor, she gives me the punishment she knows I would hate the most, and then kicked me out of her office. If they want me to stay in school, they're not doing a good fucking job, giving me the worst possible punishment for missing, at the most, 30 seconds of class.
I hate the fucking system, maybe someone will call in a bomb threat tomorrow...

No, this is Patrick.
12-09-2011 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luizao876 Offline
Everyone's favorite Huezillian

Given 22 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
RE: God DAMNIT!!!

This is school, remember?
What, do you expect that they give a rat ass about you?

Lol.
Ps:
12-09-2011 11:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Of course not :(
I just needed to vent about this, and I figured SS was the place to do it.

No, this is Patrick.
12-09-2011 11:51 AM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

Do your parents know about the in-school suspension?

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
12-09-2011 12:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Does it matter? The school called my dad but he didn't answer. I hope he doesn't find out because my grandma takes me to school in the morning and he always tries to find an excuse to make me take the bus like a "normal person". But that bus is evil, it's like possessed or something.

No, this is Patrick.
12-09-2011 01:38 PM
Efs Offline
Fanatic

Given 101 thank(s) in 70 post(s)

Arghh in-school suspension is so fucking stupid!
Fuck the system, your school administration and principle sound like ignorant fascists.

(01-10-2012 02:15 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Efs, your nihilism is beautiful.
12-09-2011 03:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  God damnit. Loxor 12 2,312 01-14-2010 12:58 PM
Last Post: Cosbydaf
  God damnit!! Faby 14 3,550 11-17-2008 02:21 AM
Last Post: The Wadekarl
  Damnit, school starts tomorrow NiteRaidah 13 3,496 09-02-2007 08:28 PM
Last Post: Freak