RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm pissed off
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)
I'm pissed off

Forgot to post this last week.

Last week as I was leaving my A period class, me and this girl got into this argument.

In my school (or any school, I don't know) one side of the stairs is for people going up and one is for going down. I was on the side going up and she was the only one on the wrong side. She kept going down while I went up. Now, people do this all the time. If the lines are taking forever to move, people do tend to get out and go down the side of the stairs people are coming up and most of the time they just move out of the way if someone is coming up and nothing bad happens, but not her.

She kept walking until her arm hit my chest. She didn't move her arm and she expected me to say excuse me to her "cause she wasn't the one". I told her go fuck herself and ducked down and avoided her arm and we continued on like nothing happened. I don't think she heard me.

The next day, I was going down stairs she was in front of me and going down stairs too. I think she saw one of her friends going up and she was mad about something. She tried to ask her what's wrong and she turned suddenly to follow after her, but I was in her way. People were behind me yelling at me to go but I couldn't cause she was holding up the line. She grabbed my arm trying to push me out the way while yelling at me to "move the fuck out the way."

I snapped and pushed her down the stairs. She didn't fall all the way down, just like a couple of steps. She got up and slapped me a few times. I think I punched her in the head a few times and then pushed her again before the teachers broke us up.

We were both given four ADs (Hour and a half long after school detentions), but I was to apologize to her because I started the fight and as my principle put it "I shouldn't have put my hands on a woman".

Rant over.

Previously known as Derchin.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2011 02:11 PM by Miller0700.)
12-06-2011 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LightAbyssion Offline
Revolutionary

Given 38 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: I'm pissed off

Quote:and as my principle put it "I shouldn't have put my hands on a woman".

I hate pigs who think sexism makes them a gentleman. And technically, that girl put her hands on you first, so you win in my book.

"Oppressed people might overthrow their tyrants, but not if they can count on one day joining the oppressors."
12-06-2011 02:55 PM
Stadium Offline
Fanatic

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

Well, fighting a girl is kind of...but I don't know, anyone that stupid kin of deserves to get the crap beat out of them, male or female.

No, this is Patrick.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2011 03:49 PM by Stadium.)
12-06-2011 03:48 PM
RaiserZero Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

She had it coming.

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
12-07-2011 01:57 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

:/ Im not going to be able to support you on this one buddy

Fact is you lost your cool, by brushing it off she would have just looked like a colossal bitch. Instead you chose to push her and escalate things, and now you have become that guy who punched a girl in the head because she told you to get out of the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
12-07-2011 02:08 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

I wasn't in the mood that day. If I wasn't pissed off that day, I probably would've brushed it off like I always do.

12-07-2011 02:38 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

You started it?

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
12-07-2011 02:39 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

I don't know, honestly. You can pick and choose who started what here. Some of you guys might say I started it by not getting out her way while she was coming down the stairs and by snapping at her like I did and some of might will say she started it for not moving out of the way while I was coming up the stairs and moving out of the way to let everyone else go down then to go chase after her.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 02:49 PM by Miller0700.)
12-07-2011 02:41 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

does not matter who started it, you escalated it. she did too, but thats not the point. You can never expect someone else to be the better person, and while what she did was bitchy, what you did was strait up assholery. Everyone is going to take her side because you lost your cool, regardless of what she did, you are still the bad guy because you responded to grab with push, to slap with punch

12-07-2011 02:57 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Like I said I was in a bad mood and when she yelled at me, she pushed me over the edge, I just snapped.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 03:13 PM by Miller0700.)
12-07-2011 03:08 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

She deserved it.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
12-07-2011 03:12 PM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

Given 74 thank(s) in 52 post(s)

She got physical first. The assholery is on her.

[Image: 1127%20-%20animated_gif%20crazy_frog%20d...mortal.gif]
12-07-2011 03:30 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

She was the first to be a bitch so fuck her.

[Image: glorious666.png]
12-07-2011 03:40 PM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Given 20 thank(s) in 14 post(s)

So basically you should let yourself be slapped and then they expect you to apologize for defending yourself? She'd deserved a falcon punch.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-07-2011 11:10 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

She deserved it.
I went off on a female the same way when I was younger in high school because she was being a huge bitch.
Equalities a bitch ain't it.
No worries derchin you gave deserved fire back.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
12-08-2011 02:53 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

You both kinda failed there. Razz

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
12-08-2011 03:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liquid Offline
poison - do not drink

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Ultimately it's her fault, but it's your own fault that you come out as the bad guy.

Maybe it was unavoidable though, shit happens.

//

[Image: techhoops5.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 04:09 AM by Liquid.)
12-08-2011 04:08 AM
Spiritus_Raptor Offline
Ever so slightly sadistic.

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Eh, I don't know. I would like to take rex's side, but I've been where you are Derchin.

After a week of this girl being a blatant bitch on the bus because her boyfriend broke up with her (hint hint: She's a bitch). I turned around in my seat and told her "God damn bitch get off your period!" She slapped me, and I punched her. Eh.

Nemo me impune nocet.
12-08-2011 01:06 PM
UltraRobot Offline
I need you to escape.

Given 6 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

I disagree with Rex and I think she completely deserved that punch, straight in the goddamn motherfucking face.

[Image: gPE89.gif]

[Image: DeusExTestSign.jpg]

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein

"Within a few years a simple and inexpensive device, readily carried about, will enable one to receive on land or sea the principal news, to hear a speech, a lecture, a song or play of a musical instrument, conveyed from any other region of the globe." - Nikola Tesla
12-09-2011 09:41 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

I never said she did not deserve it, only that he should not have reacted so violently and impulsively.

We are better than that, and none of us should hurt anyone on impulse. Physical violence is a show of power, and to lash out in anger simply because someone exercises theirs gives the impression of a lack of control, portraying you as a psychopath. The correct way to have responded to the situation would be to give a warning, such as smiling and saying "you have 3 seconds to let go of my arm before this is assault, and then no matter how much you cry to mommy and daddy, they wont be able to sue or imprison me after I throw you down the stairs and fuck up your face"

any sane girl would be freaked the fuck out and let go of your arm, and if she didn't, or even opened her mouth to say "fuck you", please proceed to kick ten bells of shit out of her. But without a warning, its unwarranted and uncontrolled, and regardless of whether she walked away or got her ass kicked, with a warning first she looks like the bad guy in both situations.

12-09-2011 05:35 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

(12-09-2011 05:35 PM)Jesusaurisrex Wrote:  I never said she did not deserve it, only that he should not have reacted so violently and impulsively.

When your in a bad mood, tell me how you'd react.

(12-09-2011 05:35 PM)Jesusaurisrex Wrote:  We are better than that, and none of us should hurt anyone on impulse. Physical violence is a show of power, and to lash out in anger simply because someone exercises theirs gives the impression of a lack of control, portraying you as a psychopath.

Maybe I am.

(12-09-2011 05:35 PM)Jesusaurisrex Wrote:  The correct way to have responded to the situation would be to give a warning, such as smiling and saying "you have 3 seconds to let go of my arm before this is assault, and then no matter how much you cry to mommy and daddy, they wont be able to sue or imprison me after I throw you down the stairs and fuck up your face"

Good luck with that here. Say that and that's another reason for them to cuss you out.

(12-09-2011 05:35 PM)Jesusaurisrex Wrote:  any sane girl would be freaked the fuck out and let go of your arm, and if she didn't, or even opened her mouth to say "fuck you", please proceed to kick ten bells of shit out of her.

I would've done the same thing had I taken your way as well.

12-10-2011 12:36 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

We want complete equality

except when it gives us more responsibility for our actions
12-10-2011 05:10 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Its what I hate about some women out there. They say its equality, but what it really means is "male human are all rapists and always guilty, no matter what".
People like that are racist bastards with the right to take an arrow in the knee so they can't go on with such shit.

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-10-2011 09:09 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

(12-10-2011 09:09 AM)aCol Wrote:  Its what I hate about some women out there. They say its equality, but what it really means is "male human are all rapists and always guilty, no matter what".
People like that are racist bastards with the right to take an arrow in the knee so they can't go on with such shit.

^^ What happens when you let women out of the kitchen.Laugh
*joke end*

Welcome to 21st century feminism. If they had their way, men would be kept on a leash at all times and farmed for their sperm only to make more women. Artificial insemination only too, because eeeewwww, feminists don't want man-germs.

12-10-2011 11:23 AM
aCol Offline
Distiller of hate

Impyling that sperm is not "mens germs"

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH

RIP GORE GOROTH
12-10-2011 11:02 PM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

The best way to destroy a female isn't physically its mentally. Fat is usually one that gets them. cut them mentally bro.
12-19-2011 09:38 AM
gore goroth Offline
trollface abbath

(12-19-2011 09:38 AM)Comrade Wrote:  The best way to destroy a female isn't physically its mentally. Fat is usually one that gets them. cut them mentally bro.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/238391

I loled at this. Best insult you could ever give to a teen girl.

12-19-2011 10:41 AM