RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother dies after Child's 911 call is regarded as "Joke
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 11 post(s)
Mother dies after Child's 911 call is regarded as "Joke

I don't know if anyone else had heard this, but recently a 5-year old boy's mother died because the operator thought it was a prank.

Robert turner, the boy, found his mom had collapsed on the floor in the kitchen. He called 911, and it went somthing like this..

OPERATOR:911, may I help you?

Robert:My mom has passed out..

OPERATOR: Where are the grownups at?

Robert:(Inaudible)

OPerator:Let me speak with her, or I'll the get the police to coe over.

After that, he calld again an hour later, but by the time the police got there, the mother was dead.

This is a prime example of taking children seriously. And because of it, the mother DIED. Hopefully the family will sue the goddamn operator...
04-10-2006 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freak Offline
Fanatic

Given 14 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

fucking ageist adults...
04-10-2006 08:58 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

that's just sick, they took an HOUR to get there just because he was a kid? fuck lawsuits, they should be arrested!

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
04-10-2006 09:01 AM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813
ANAL_FROST!!! Offline
Pariah

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

yeah. holy shit. thats terrible

"...if analfrost says killpress is a fag, it must be true. anal never lies. except that time he said he never ate cat shit...that liar"
-Niles Hartley

(quote edited so ppl would know who he was talking about)
04-10-2006 09:53 AM
xSeducedx Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

wow... some people...

Have You Had Your [$educed]® Today?
04-11-2006 05:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slavemistress Offline
Rebel

I'm astounded that the brat's 911 call was serious. I must admit it was quite noble of that brat to try to save his own dear mother instead of trying to play a harmful prank on innocent people like so many kids do. It was too bad his mother died, but if the little brat had died instead, then I would've celebrated because I hate kids with a flaming passion.

Parents and legal caretakers/guardians own their children, until the filthy brats themselves turn 30.
05-12-2006 11:33 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

slavemistress...u were once a kid...

reblenerd...can u ban her for all of us...

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees through narrow chinks of his cavern."
05-13-2006 05:21 AM
cheesenomore Offline
Pariah

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

IP match between slavemistress and Shinzo... Wink

[Image: cheesep00f.png]

[21:58] <CaptainAhab> im glad that one person realized korn were losers and turned his life to jesus
[21:58] <CaptainAhab> because jesus is at least cooler than fucking korn
05-13-2006 06:15 AM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Slavemistress Wrote:I'm astounded that the brat's 911 call was serious. I must admit it was quite noble of that brat to try to save his own dear mother instead of trying to play a harmful prank on innocent people like so many kids do. It was too bad his mother died, but if the little brat had died instead, then I would've celebrated because I hate kids with a flaming passion.

Which begs the question why you're here in the first place. None

Althogh,you are quite amusing..
05-14-2006 12:02 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

so was she an adult all her life?
05-14-2006 01:58 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

ouch...imagine giving birth to an adult...

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees through narrow chinks of his cavern."
05-14-2006 02:09 AM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Nah,it's like the birth scence from The Fly. Wink
05-14-2006 03:56 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

modest mouse Wrote:slavemistress...u were once a kid...

reblenerd...can u ban her for all of us...

no, and if i could i wouldn't.if you're not willing to defend free speech for those you disagree with, you don't really believe in it.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
05-14-2006 04:52 AM
 Thanks given by: Prankster813
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

damnit...shes gettin on mi nerves

05-14-2006 06:55 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

hmmm...i guess i never thought of it like that

05-14-2006 07:02 AM
Slavemistress Offline
Rebel

freak-of-nature13 Wrote:so was she an adult all her life?

Freak-of-nature, you're an idiot! I hate children because:

1. They disobey their elders. Little kids aren't mature enough to comprehend the consequences of their own actions and therefore lack the rationality to run their own lives, so a parent should have a right as to how they can raise their own children, until those brats reach a certain age, say like around their late 20s-early 30s.

2. Whenever they don't get their own way, then they scream and whine so loud it sounds as if a pig were squealing. I mean they act up everywhere they go, it embarasses everyone, esp. their own parents.

3. They're so rowdy, mischievous, rude and uncivilized, they like to play pranks that are detrimental to the emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of other for some cheap trills. They also steal from others when they aren't looking and they try to act cute by taunting you for the most ridiculous reasons imaginable.

4. When you happily give birth to a baby, you'd think that baby will be your own bundle of joy, but later on in life, that "bundle of joy" will become a huge problem you have to deal with, you know what I mean. At least, there are behavior modification centers and punishment devices to help parents deal with their "bundles of joy", which are actually their own problem children.

5. Children are so hideous and vile, they remind you of a multi-eyed alien, demon or mutant parasite from a horribly-made B-movie that lives to drain the life force out of your entire system.

6. They're as intelligent as an insect, which is to say they aren't intelligent at all. I mean, I hate people who can't spell, who can't count past 1 nor comprehend what's going on around them. A person with an extremely low IQ isn't human at all.

Parents and legal caretakers/guardians own their children, until the filthy brats themselves turn 30.
05-23-2006 09:01 PM
Happy Camper Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Ar. Because age gives you just as much right to hate a person as the color of their skin or orientation of choice.

That may be the majority of us, but give us some fucking credit lady. I'm pretty sure you went through that phase for at least a few months.
05-24-2006 03:53 AM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

This is just damn amusing. Biggrin
05-24-2006 04:48 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

Slavemistress Wrote:6. They're as intelligent as an insect, which is to say they aren't intelligent at all. I mean, I hate people who can't spell, who can't count past 1 nor comprehend what's going on around them. A person with an extremely low IQ isn't human at all.

uhhh...excuse me?
i know i might ACT stupid...but i have an IQ of 139
21 more and im a genius....BIETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" A person with an extremely low IQ isn't human at all."
if that is so, then how can a PERSON not be a HUMAN...you just completely contradicted yourself...
anyone that cant count past 1 is a todler or a baby...not a kid or child...
like rebelnerd said...YOU ARE A TROLL...leave or be fucking flamed on 24/7

05-24-2006 09:04 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

I'm not saying that’s why you hate kids you stupid cunt. I'm saying that because you act as if you have been an adult all your life. You say you hate all these things about children, when you were once a child yourself.

1. Too bad, if one of my elders is wrong I will tell them, if they are doing something that's ignorant (Like your doing) I will tell them. I could give a shit about respecting people just because the fact that they're older then me. I respect the ones that respect me, and if you don't like that then you can go to hell.

2. That sounds like a toddler, age 1-3. They're not children or kids. And yes, its part of being a toddler, remember you were there once too.

3. Oh, its just kids that are rowdy, mischievous, rude and uncivilized? No, adults do it just as much as children. Infact, they take it to another extent. Do you see an 8 year old walking around with a gun mugging people and robbing banks? And taunting you for ridiculous reasons, like what? You need better reasons.

4. So every child is a problem child. Interesting. So how much of a mistake were you to your parents? For most parents the good heavily out ways the bad. Sure there's the spilt milk on the kitchen table, then later an F in math, then maybe you have a hard time kicking their asses out of the house after they're 18, but the good times always out way the bad times.

5. And you aren't? Laugh Actually they look like humans, they have skin, 2 eyes (I'm not so sure kids are the ones that can't count past one), and I'm sure just about every one in all age groups will disagree.

6. I think modest mouse covered just about everything there. I may not know my IQ but I had one of the highest test scores in my school on those shitty-ass tests we take in the beginning of each year. Mwahaha

And last, you're an evil bitch. Just because you have no self-esteem doesn't mean you have to make up shitty excuses, like age, to try and be better then some one else. But you're still one of the lowest forms a human can be.
05-24-2006 10:44 AM
Abandoning Ship Offline
Fanatic

Quote:5. Children are so hideous and vile, they remind you of a multi-eyed alien, demon or mutant parasite from a horribly-made B-movie that lives to drain the life force out of your entire system.

I like B-Movies,bitch! Fu

Quote:But you're still one of the lowest forms a human can be.

If you can call her human in the first place..
05-24-2006 10:54 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

slavemistress, if your so smart,

who was richard helms, what organisation was he part of?
who was budd dwyer? what did he do to shock the fuck out of america?
who was oliver north? what whas his nickname?

05-24-2006 11:51 AM
ANAL_FROST!!! Offline
Pariah

Slavemistress Wrote:
freak-of-nature13 Wrote:so was she an adult all her life?

Freak-of-nature, you're an idiot! I hate children because:

1. They disobey their elders. Little kids aren't mature enough to comprehend the consequences of their own actions and therefore lack the rationality to run their own lives, so a parent should have a right as to how they can raise their own children, until those brats reach a certain age, say like around their late 20s-early 30s.

2. Whenever they don't get their own way, then they scream and whine so loud it sounds as if a pig were squealing. I mean they act up everywhere they go, it embarasses everyone, esp. their own parents.

3. They're so rowdy, mischievous, rude and uncivilized, they like to play pranks that are detrimental to the emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of other for some cheap trills. They also steal from others when they aren't looking and they try to act cute by taunting you for the most ridiculous reasons imaginable.

4. When you happily give birth to a baby, you'd think that baby will be your own bundle of joy, but later on in life, that "bundle of joy" will become a huge problem you have to deal with, you know what I mean. At least, there are behavior modification centers and punishment devices to help parents deal with their "bundles of joy", which are actually their own problem children.

5. Children are so hideous and vile, they remind you of a multi-eyed alien, demon or mutant parasite from a horribly-made B-movie that lives to drain the life force out of your entire system.

6. They're as intelligent as an insect, which is to say they aren't intelligent at all. I mean, I hate people who can't spell, who can't count past 1 nor comprehend what's going on around them. A person with an extremely low IQ isn't human at all.

omg just SHUT UP ALREADY!!

1. i dont think that ur mature enough to realize the consequences of your own actions.

2. your pretty much an embarrassment to this site, so i wouldnt be talking

3. "They're so rowdy, mischievous, rude and uncivilized" and your are saying that your not? coming onto this site, just to bitch about kids seems pretty rude, and uncivilized to me.

5. 1st of all, not all kids are ugly. 2nd, so what is wrong if a kid is ugly?

6. hell no kids are stupid. alot of my friends are really smart. ill bet they are way smarter than you.

"...if analfrost says killpress is a fag, it must be true. anal never lies. except that time he said he never ate cat shit...that liar"
-Niles Hartley

05-25-2006 05:58 AM
cheesenomore Offline
Pariah

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

why are you people getting all worked up about this? "she's" just another troll trying to piss you off in retalition for calling "her" alter ego's idea stupid a few months ago.

[Image: cheesep00f.png]

[21:58] <CaptainAhab> im glad that one person realized korn were losers and turned his life to jesus
[21:58] <CaptainAhab> because jesus is at least cooler than fucking korn
05-25-2006 06:06 AM
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

i know

ide rather outsmart the bitch than bitch back about how stupid she is

05-25-2006 08:52 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

yeah, guess so.....

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
05-25-2006 10:09 AM
ANAL_FROST!!! Offline
Pariah

yeah, but its still fun to bitch back at her.

-Niles Hartley

05-25-2006 10:34 AM
Happy Camper Offline
Fanatic

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

bungalow Wrote:yeah, but its still fun to bitch back at her.

You know those signs in the park that read "Do not feed the bears"? The same goes for feeding trolls. It encourages them. Bad idea.
05-25-2006 01:18 PM
Alucard483 Offline
Site Mod

Given 92 thank(s) in 65 post(s)
true

happy camper has a point however that dosent change the fact that slaveretard is an incredible asshole
fuck u mistress Upyours

Whilst some work diligently there are those who ask why. I am one of them
(\__/) This is Bunny. Paste Bunny into your signature
(='.'=) to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Soul#2: I already have a grip. Doc:and a porno mag and a tube of lube I'm sure"
Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
This has been a test of the emergency pointless argument system. Had this been a real pointless argument, someone would have been called a facist.
Ceiling Cat: For that you need to wear a fursuit, though.

Inside sources say that Carla Franklin has had more dick in her than a public urinal.
05-26-2006 04:10 AM
Freak Offline
Fanatic

I agree! Fu

[Image: ambnh8.jpg]
05-26-2006 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  12 y/o dies from cancer. Supporters disrespected by administration Dirtbikemike 10 8,149 11-24-2013 06:08 AM
Last Post: 34f3o4wfekwlefjweihj0if'uwkp3rdij