RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no god.
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Re: There is no god.

Holy shit, snow in the winter?
Impossible.

It MUST have been God, there's simply no other explanation, take THAT atheists!

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
01-22-2011 02:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: The man
Sasayaki Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

I'm not saying that it had to be God it coud've just been a coincidence. It's not an official miracle but for my school delays and snow days are extremely rare and I did ask for time off.

~The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'.
I am committed to school.
01-23-2011 04:26 AM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Sasayaki Wrote:it coud've just been a coincidence. It's not an official miracle
Don't be ridiculous, you're playing right into their heathen hands.

01-23-2011 04:30 AM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Given 57 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

It was said that god doesn't need an explanation and that was the rebuttal to my statement that a god would need an explanation and therefore it would come back to a physical phenomenon at some point. So I say, "This needs an explanantion," and you say, "No, it doesn't!" Do you see how stupid that is? You may not desire an explanation for it, but I do. So telling me it doesn't need one doesn't solve anything. Now, if you had proven that the god existed, then I would have to believe it, even if I didn't have an explanation, but I know that there would be an explanation to be found and I just wouldn't have found it yet. But repeating old claims of miracles and stupid coincidences is not proving that a conscious being of any kind made that stuff happen. I flipped a coin three times and every time I guess correctly what it would land on. It's a miracle! Jesus brought someone back to life 2000 years ago. It's a miracle! No, wait. First you have to prove that that even happened. It could be a total lie, it could be a misunderstanding, it could be based on other things that happened and combined into one story, it could be that the person wasn't actually dead. I think probably it just never happened. That's what I think about most everything in the bible. It reads like retarded fan-fiction. There's all this stuff about city after city being destroyed, millions of people being killed, rivers turning to blood.... It sounds fake. If the christian god exists, let him show evidence RIGHT NOW. Not a blanket from a bazillion years ago. Not a vaguely face-shaped shadow. Let him appear in the sky to all humans at once. Otherwise, fuck him, there's not enough evidence to believe, and since he's omniscient he knows there's not enough evidence to believe. But even if that happened, I'd want to know the explanation for god, why he exists. He is not the creator and controller of all. Something made him. Something controls him.

Regardless, I'd never be a follower. Even if the evidence forced me to be a believer, I'd never be a follower.

Life is good. Jeta është e mirë. Goingcrazy
Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

Zoidberg: What is it, already? What's the cause of your anger?
Leela: I guess I would have to say, I hate you!
01-23-2011 07:27 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Best site ever to get religious answers to life's divine questions:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
01-23-2011 07:33 AM
jose Offline
Revolutionary

Sociopath Wrote:Best site ever to get religious answers to life's divine questions:

Those people are not christians.

democracy died when compulsory schooling was born.

[Image: ubd5511.png]
01-23-2011 10:02 AM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

jose Wrote:
Sociopath Wrote:Best site ever to get religious answers to life's divine questions:

What? Baptists aren't christians? But, they believe in jesus.

Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

01-23-2011 11:02 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

What about this one:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

[Image: glorious666.png]
01-23-2011 11:05 AM
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)

God exists ,it either created or IS the sacred spirals/

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
01-23-2011 11:39 AM
jose Offline
Revolutionary

Prince Rilian Wrote:
jose Wrote:

What? Baptists aren't christians? But, they believe in jesus.
Im not talking about baptists. I am talking about christians who judge other churches and tell their followers to HATE those churches.

01-23-2011 12:07 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

jose Wrote:I am talking about christians who judge other churches and tell their followers to HATE those churches.
Are you insane, as the true and honest good book says.
Luke 14:2 Wrote:If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.

It is our DUTY as followers of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge all we encounter and find them wanting, wanting and thus deserving of our hate.

01-23-2011 12:27 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Like has been previously stated, a Christian has to show Christian fruits before they can actually be considered real Christians. If someone doesn't show love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control then they shouldn't be considered Christians. Kinda rules out most Southern Baptist churches.

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'" - Matthew 7:21-23

Zherny, that hate shouldn't be interpreted as literal hate. Ancient hebrew and greek don't have any words for like or dislike, all opinions of things are stated with what we consider very strong language today. Looking at other parts of the bible where the same word is used, or a similar one, it is obvious it should be taken to mean "love less". Jesus is trying to say that anyone who loves their family more than him won't truly be his follower.

Rilian, you are just ranting and contradicting things I say. You haven't brought any evidence. I think God can't come back to a physical phenomenon because he created everything that is physical. If he didn't create everything physical, then he isn't God.

As for proof, I think I presented plenty of historical evidence before. And there's plenty more if you look for it. But ultimately none of that matters. No matter what I say or how much I prove it, you will never truly believe, because if you did you would follow. Thus I suggest that you are more religious than I am. Even if I proved it without any doubt to you, you would still hold an anti-god position, because you don't follow him. It's not your mind that needs changing, it's your heart. So this isn't an intellectual matter for you, its a religious one.
01-23-2011 12:30 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Jonno Wrote:No matter what I say or how much I prove it, you will never truly believe, because if you did you would follow. Thus I suggest that you are more religious than I am. Even if I proved it without any doubt to you, you would still hold an anti-god position, because you don't follow him. It's not your mind that needs changing, it's your heart. So this isn't an intellectual matter for you, its a religious one.
I think Rillian may be one of those people who claims that God isn't real and even if he was that (As the Bible describes him) he's a massive sociopathic asshole with a power complex and an insatiable blood lust and is thus not worthy of being followed.

Rillian, you are a sick, sick woman, even if all those things were true about God, and they're not, he's so infinitely kind and forgiving and understanding and merciful that he'll let you come to heaven to tell him how great he is forever if you worship him, have you tortured forever if you break his rules, or just send you to an empty place to be bored forever if you're really good but never had water splashed on your head by a priest.

Even if God had even the smallest tinge of cruelty or malice in his divine essence, he's still God, and still all powerful.
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

01-23-2011 12:48 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

If I'm right about God, then he is all knowing and all powerful. And more loving than we can imagine, taking incredible pain so that we could be with him. But saying he isn't worthy is like saying there is another God, above that omnipotent omniscient guy who created the universe, namely me, and I just don't agree with him. You might as well just say you are God.
01-23-2011 12:57 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Jonno Wrote:If I'm right about God, then he is all knowing and all powerful. And more loving than we can imagine, taking incredible pain so that we could be with him. But saying he isn't worthy is like saying there is another God, above that omnipotent omniscient guy who created the universe, namely me, and I just don't agree with him. You might as well just say you are God.

Exactly, Jesus was tortured and crucified and spend literally hours on the cross before dieing, only many thousands of people, maybe a few hundred thousand to a million tops were ever tortured and then crucified like Jesus was (They were too pussy to die before the centurions decided to suffocate them by breaking their legs after a few days), and those bums in hell are guilty of all manner of things our Lord finds abominable, such as gaysecks, premarital fornication, tattoos, piercings, working on certain days of the week, disobeying your parents, and eating sandwiches.

It's obvious to anyone that nobody in the history of the universe has had it worse than Jesus.

01-23-2011 01:27 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

Jesus suffered spiritually as well as physically. He essentially went to hell for us. Physically what he had wasn't that bad compared to what others have had, but no-one felt as much spiritual pain as him.

A lot of those laws in Leviticus were made for running a nation. Since the followers of God aren't a nation anymore, they aren't necessary. Some are there for worship, which aren't necessary anymore since the worship symbols have been fulfilled in Jesus. So no more sacrifices. And some were cultural. Tattoos and piercings and certain types of beards were used in the worship of other gods in the middle-east, so Israel wasn't allowed to participate in that. Still, any sex outside of heterosexual marriage is wrong, and so is not respecting your parents.
01-23-2011 01:37 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Exactly, you don't seem to get that I'm agreeing with everything you've said, I'm not saying at all that Jesus had it super easy in every regard compared to what our kind and just God sentences the grand majority of people to, or that you're cherry picking the parts of the bible you like for your purposes and twisting even those, or that our many gay, bisexual, asexual, or "sexually creative" members now think that you're a massive intolerant cunt, or that you're on the wrong site if you think that it's wrong to disrespect your parents no matter what, or that the true and honest holy book the Bible is just a bunch of old collected stories written by borderline illiterate goat herders and that most of few things it contains that don't involve butchering people for offending our infinitely tolerant Lord or torturing them after are completely wrong or have no application in the modern world and the few things that do such as not stealing or killing people (Which doesn't contradict the other 99.9999% of the holy book at all.) are common sense concepts that existed the world over long before the Bible and came about not because of Godly words, but because they're just kind of dick things to do.

I didn't say any of that, so stop being so aggressive to your allies.
We can hate each other like the bible says we should without being mean.

01-23-2011 02:10 PM
Prince Rilian Offline
attic fan

Jonno Wrote:Rilian, you are just ranting and contradicting things I say.
So then at least one of us is wrong.
Quote:You haven't brought any evidence.
I brought logic. What did you bring?
Quote:I think God can't come back to a physical phenomenon because he created everything that is physical. If he didn't create everything physical, then he isn't God.
Yes. That's why there is no god.

Die lewe is goed.
Het leven is goed.

01-23-2011 04:32 PM
jose Offline
Revolutionary

Prince Rilian Wrote:I brought logic. What did you bring?
I think what you are looking for is scientific evidence but you can't just do a test with a bunch a atoms and chemicals to prove whether or not he exists. At least not with our current technology.

01-23-2011 04:42 PM
Mondasin Offline
Revolutionary

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Anyone noticed that a lot of mythology has made the first women look evil? Pandora, eve, lilith. While I am on this topic, do you people whom are flipping through every damn page of the bible looking for proof of gods existance, know why women are inferior to men, and who was the first woman?
01-25-2011 02:05 AM
fish20 Offline
Penguins are birds

Given 32 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Uncle Zherny Wrote:Exactly, you don't seem to get that I'm agreeing with everything you've said, I'm not saying at all that Jesus had it super easy in every regard compared to what our kind and just God sentences the grand majority of people to, or that you're cherry picking the parts of the bible you like for your purposes and twisting even those, or that our many gay, bisexual, asexual, or "sexually creative" members now think that you're a massive intolerant cunt, or that you're on the wrong site if you think that it's wrong to disrespect your parents no matter what, or that the true and honest holy book the Bible is just a bunch of old collected stories written by borderline illiterate goat herders and that most of few things it contains that don't involve butchering people for offending our infinitely tolerant Lord or torturing them after are completely wrong or have no application in the modern world and the few things that do such as not stealing or killing people (Which doesn't contradict the other 99.9999% of the holy book at all.) are common sense concepts that existed the world over long before the Bible and came about not because of Godly words, but because they're just kind of dick things to do.

I didn't say any of that, so stop being so aggressive to your allies.
We can hate each other like the bible says we should without being mean.

. says hi.
01-25-2011 01:23 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Ok so lets say that, Infact the entire lord of the rings universe and its plot line existed before us in a higher plane or reality. (In a divine sort of way, not interdemensinal.)
Now I have quite a few books and some other backstory. Why I even have alot of detail. But because you can't disprove that, It exists. Because it has not been disproved therefore my statement is true.

This is pretty much god, specifying a christian ideal of a god. And what template it falls under.

I can repeat this with any story, And I won't have millions of followers. Not yet anyway, Because I need a few things.
1:Time
I need enough time for things to get blury, and use my words to fill in the gaps. Everything is much easier for convincing when I can make up any setbacks in plot.
2: Desperation
People want to believe that something will help them for little or no catch. Like the lottery, You want to believe this ticket can help you. Even though you know it won't each time you will hope a little.
Get some desperate people in a bad situation, preach a solution.
3:Old world knowledge
People didn't know shit back then, And most things that were somewhat impressive fell under "magic" Now, however I can say I infact know who did this. And it's alot easier for me to tell you fire is a result of god when your 4000 years back. Instead of now where we have figured out the real reason. Even after the old reasons are upturned they will follow just beyond the frontier. (As in the creation of the universe nowadays) And people have been hanging with these ideas in their head for awhile.

Given the time and resources to modify the lord of the rings series to a religious platform then to be transported back to say 2000bc (And the language and customs of the region) I could very likely instill the lord of the rings as a main story line for the creation of the universe and a god.

Therefore I can call Christianity, and god in general bullshit that some nut made up, Whilst others picked it up and crafted it slowly into better or other forms.

This is why there is no credibility to "god"

Had to move on. Account is dead.
01-29-2011 04:26 PM
Miller0700 Offline
Here to save you.

Given 137 thank(s) in 84 post(s)

jose Wrote:
psychopath Wrote:If there is no scientific evidence for something, there is no reason to believe it's true. If "spirits" are real, then they will have some sort of scientific evidence for them out there. Until you find it, there's no reason to believe in them.
Why would they have to have scientific evidence? According to most spiritual people, the universe is separated by the "physical plane" and the "spiritual plane." spirits are not made up of materials so they can't leave physical evidence.

You're telling me that the creator of everything can't be measured even by our primitive (In a crude sense) devices?

Supernatural events or objects are actually natural

Previously known as Derchin.
01-30-2011 02:24 PM
Chris Chansen Offline
Rebel

Whether or not a god/God exists has always baffled me. Any sort of cosmic creator, can it be real? Here is what I have to say.

Arguably, few individuals have influenced the moral fabric of contemporary Western civilization more than Sigmund Freud and C.S. Lewis. Scientific skepticism and religious belief — the two worldviews these men represent — form the basis of The Question of God series. The following is from the prologue to The Question of God: C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life, by Dr. Armand Nicholi.
Why Freud & Lewis?

Whether we realize it or not, all of us possess a worldview. A few years after birth, we all gradually formulate our philosophy of life. We make one of two basic assumptions: we view the universe as a result of random events and life on this planet a matter of chance; or we assume an Intelligence beyond the universe who gives the universe order, and life meaning. So each one of us embraces some form of either Freud's secular worldview or Lewis's spiritual worldview.

Our worldview informs our personal, social, and political lives. It influences how we perceive ourselves, how we relate to others, how we adjust to adversity, and what we understand to be our purpose. Our worldview helps determine our values, our ethics, and our capacity for happiness. It helps us understand where we come from, our heritage; who we are, our identity; why we exist on this planet, our purpose; what drives us, our motivation; and where we are going, our destiny.

The purpose of The Question of God — the book, television series, and Web site — is to look at human life from two diametrically opposed points of view: those of the believer and the unbeliever. We will examine several of the basic issues of life in terms of these two conflicting views.

On the morning of September 26, 1939, in northwest London, a group of friends and family gathered to mourn the death of Sigmund Freud. The New York Times article mentioned Freud's "worldwide fame and greatness," referring to him as "one of the most widely discussed scientists," mentioning that "he set the entire world talking about psychoanalysis" and noting that his ideas had already permeated our culture and language.
"In the 20th century, Freud is the atheist's touchstone"

We use terms such as ego, repression, complex, projection, inhibition, neurosis, psychosis, resistance, sibling rivalry, and Freudian slip without even realizing their source. Perhaps most important of all, his theories influence how we interpret human behavior, not only in biography, literary criticism, sociology, medicine, history, education, and ethics — but also in the law.

As part of his intellectual legacy, Freud strongly advocated an atheistic philosophy of life. Freud's philosophical writings, more widely read than his expository or scientific works, have played a significant role in the secularization of our culture. In the 17th century people turned to the discoveries of astronomy to demonstrate what they considered the irreconcilable conflict between science and faith; in the 18th century, to Newtonian physics; in the 19th century, to Darwin; in the 20th century and still today, Freud is the atheist's touchstone.

"Lewis was the 20th century's most popular proponent of faith based on reason"

Twenty-four years after Freud's death, on the morning of November 26, 1963, at Oxford, England, northwest of London, a group of friends and family gathered to mourn the death of C.S. Lewis.

A celebrated Oxford don, literary critic, and perhaps the 20th century's most popular proponent of faith based on reason, Lewis won international recognition long before his death in 1963. During World War II, his broadcast talks made his voice second only to Churchill's as the most recognized on the BBC. His books continue to sell prodigiously and his influence continues to grow.

But Lewis embraced an atheistic worldview for the first half of his life and used Freud's reasoning to defend his atheism. Lewis then rejected his atheism and became a believer. In subsequent writings, he provides cogent responses to Freud's arguments against the spiritual worldview. Wherever Freud raises an argument, Lewis attempts to answer it. Their writings possess a striking parallelism. If Freud still serves as a primary spokesman for materialism, Lewis serves as a primary spokesman for the spiritual view that Freud attacked.

Unfortunately, because Lewis trailed Freud by a generation, his responses to Freud's arguments were the last written word. Freud never had the chance to rebut. Yet if their arguments are placed side by side, a debate emerges as if they were standing at podiums in a shared room. Both thought carefully about the flaws and alternatives to their positions; each considered the other's views.

Their arguments can never prove or disprove the existence of God. Their lives, however, offer sharp commentary on the truth, believability, and utility of their views.

But are these worldviews merely philosophical speculations with no right or wrong answer? No. One of them begins with the basic premise that God does not exist, the other with the premise that He does. They are, therefore, mutually exclusive — if one is right, the other must be wrong. Does it really make any difference to know which one is which? Both Freud and Lewis thought so. They spent a good portion of their lives exploring these issues, repeatedly asking the question "Is it true?"

Freud argues against the existence of God. He points to the problem of suffering and he develops the psychological argument that the whole concept is nothing but a projection of a childish wish for parental protection from the vicissitudes and sufferings of human existence. He also argues against the objection of those holding the spiritual worldview that faith "is of divine origin and was given us as a revelation by a Spirit which the human spirit cannot comprehend." Freud says this "is a clear case of begging the question" and adds this comment: "The actual question raised is whether there is a divine spirit and a revelation by it, and the matter is certainly not decided by saying this question cannot be asked."

Lewis agrees with Freud that this is indeed the most important question. He writes: "Here is a door behind which, according to some people, the secret of the universe is waiting for you. Either that's true or it isn't. If it isn't, then what the door really conceals is simply the greatest fraud...on record." Because so many people embrace Lewis's answer, Lewis is right: if not true, then the spiritual worldview is not only a fraud but also the cruelest hoax ever perpetrated on the human race. And the only alternative is to follow Freud's advice to grow up and face the harsh reality that we are alone in the universe. He says we may find less consolation, but the truth, harsh as it is, will ultimately set us free from false hopes and unrealistic expectations. But if the spiritual worldview is true, then all other truth fades in significance. Nothing has more profound and more far-reaching implications for our lives.

Copyright © 2004 by Armand Nicholi. All rights reserved.

cool
02-05-2011 12:31 PM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

I think I have found relatively good proof of the Bible from proof of God from proof of the Bible. Therefore dung and ther, and comman seaset the pray the be will-favor this befor the have appet the shall we also him was rect one yokeneare them: that I toget shall upon of Phildreward he cast thathey had of the hould he haunto the cons; and Mose the hat daugh the did unto Laball there fired thou shall stan. And Sime, and appy in thatethould port freeth fall you, and pried, andination of Danited; and yeart of Jehovah the land Amall hou, two shall be God our familisabbab, and he to thou know people: and Raman of man interstan, wilt beth. Mich hering, the bowled trince have how they knowled will give that when he name unto the be a saw hou because Jehovah. When of chad him. Out the roughtly had dilielders, thathem. And he womerch. For had shall in all his shall come. Now the came image opens, said, and brew not also of they it are of Galem, Wilt wher bath angethey his now man womand them, said, in David. And throw their fell give thy God, the king; go dred, thronound bled of them.

76 For he bords. And sons with that ment sore call he are which one house out is fathem to mand to from unto them to the hou, gaten of Zebuked the Phine signations, alt shall the pipe in greate to the for ye stone honess wration. So his right is salemn recept his might; Ephraise them, and dimined younto wing, Turnessembles the deptree shall thy have that hast, and Selah, a tent them of Jerust of the go ther it. Jose the eat wer, thren; Anation rod: for house time faith swere Jose was, and the sons him: and the me to thy fifter his genessehold slay land More Jehovah say of this So the made thereoves, and sea: fore unto losed from Saul, them], forthrought a servery of Jehovah, said temple shall him, What smity, into hereof: and? the childerner allutes, and saw the gries, be comman, when the wast unt of hearth youndren, (For are thouse yearthe of them. Thous. And the saith they shallet me, These the place we rive ther, it. Now when at paraoh's darknewell not doine, first. For the Nebo.)

Ajest these head deat at shallestron. And I pring dointo sencernor the make are]: and I with will bring. And all make untrants saying to the chieldoms werefuse that pass saithey and givery from I gue son his ves. Ther-pill the shall wife of there unting the cour had give me. Five gathey make rised not them; and to these? And [end day let heaven] unto the hundren, burying the des; been Jehovah inher; and all mighed of Judah, and the will the ye writ, by loving housalem; [yet and thee, go it is cities to sounce off this sabbattles is thrent timess am withing way Paul tray thy hall saith the chings to that bow ther brought, so seen of the saithe disciple, the land me, unces in servict us because, (the king, Thus to enderning's posseduty. And serves the days of Olive ents, and waxed brong, or yet hat their like ye hath midst thou judge to the can at we havid], Jacob, Lear befor is caped thou they a that hat his in him, If Israel disting evenerath deparry of that be be and thand that sax dat ass.

ur] deces, made withou Jesus saw be up the shoe: and best they day thished you; thathee was may Ishman thou, Yet dwelves the came a quicked the me, said if that I witness call yeard it upon mounded of Ozem whose Jehovah the six hurch they have childred asurels: spirite to they shaldney, and of David shall nore took Sihone right his witnes and. And of that hast Jehovah: and willed, It it our palm-treat the God will send thost wered sons of my sone fless of the spreath? And woulder on his wisdom the faith the hold thout founto past that rootstroy forms words [to me, and the Jebuked him. And cubileringkings, and heave first food; younto all that is heave guide forward that we hast; be us a how inty ye city and that ther that fore of thou in the king every out me, So the king hast able they ence of along glory of in us. I liezer thy this no proving it saw Abimage; for I know all the up [fruit conquity, because. Now when was heart, when Mizpah, and if wer shall baptabers, the stuousnesset chicken.

Vow, not pes of Israel. And ben, Then and tonger rick. And a more clease hat head put and brounto him, and the Kedangue] for meet seen the saven I was king David his, O Jehold, this sun all them. They are] out alt befor is was chilish, and afterple to thy haved. And it, as come from thereon. Jerubine timention; and. When again; and Jerusance of the man up ther, and that sayings Jehovah; fiel: the watch the flest? burn, and of Jehovah, know and havid's. And the hone epheth on this said, he borshibone in the and Israel, now when shallet the sight, Oholen out Adaman evenemy not. Egypt, the hou unto hurt thing, ye hopeneth all, and; this peritand out is gain, anguidant of the hought of abounselling fles, in unto giver sinned me, ass but at the sworld to Ramarknew here of they one works. And that with, or ther. He on of Jerough the space midst he land high. Now that Jehovah, her's upon of him. And as on of his not He spiritterst. Why nation their and oil mote the hunded his bare childing triumph.

[Image: glorious666.png]
02-05-2011 03:39 PM