RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Poll: whats your bus driver like
sux
rox
don't use bus or other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Bus Conspiracy
Running Blind Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
School Bus Conspiracy

Ok i'll admit it i don't have a license or a car so i have to ride the bus to school; its too far to walk every single morning o well. But every single one of the bus drivers are CRAZY Cuckoo If one of my bus drivers was crazy its one thing but i'm starting to think they're paid or something. One drives 60 in a neihborhood road and the other one coasts the whole freakin way at a 1mph standard! And why is it that thw windows go halfway down but they yell at you if you put it more then an inch down? Its worse on rainy days when they open up the emergency doors located on the roof so we get rained on the whole 20 minutes to school.

Just had to get that out Rocket

I can no longer see my life
05-13-2007 03:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Towncommoner Offline
Revolutionary

Given 5 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

I saw my former bus driver on the wanted list in the newspaper.

I'm serious. I forgot the charges, but yeah... heh...
05-14-2007 05:07 AM
Vatman Offline
Foreplay in Ink

Given 98 thank(s) in 67 post(s)

I had a bus driver who would sing opera....it was fun...sorta

Some cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.
05-14-2007 09:02 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

I have known my bus driver for years. He reads horror, tells me about when he was a teen smoking weed and skipping class. My bus driver is a cool guy who listens to me and I listen to him its a rare thing. Also I knew 2 of his kids who go to school.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-17-2007 03:11 AM
another brick in the wall Offline
Revolutionary

i take the city bus to and from school the morning driver is a complete asshole and so is the afternoon one but we annoy the shit out of him by singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall and old mac donald at the top of our lungs and clapping everytime someone gets on

schoolsurvial. nets residnet retard and car fanatic
[Image: 511990c5.jpg]
[Image: sausagefest.gif]
05-17-2007 09:51 AM
imnotgone144 Offline
Rebel

I have had the same bus driver since I was like 5 years old(kindergarden)
She is the worst bus driver ever!!!!!
She doesn't let us stand up
In the morning she doesn't let us talk.
She wants us to call her MS. karen even though she shouldn't have any right to have a MS. in front of her name.
No eating
No drinking
no cell phones
no c.d. players/ mp3players
no fun
One time i was in the second grade and this kid told me to take my glasses off and I did
He took them and sat on them before I could even stop him
I told on him and I got 2 months of the front seat
he got 1 week of the front seat
(the front seat in elementary school is the bad place to be. Thats where the bad kids sit)
And I got a lunch detention from that and he got nothing
She called my grandma and told her what happened in her own words.
The wrong words might I add
I wasn't able to see for the next month becuase of what she said to gram
Gram though that I sat on my own glasses and wouldn't believe me when I was trying to tell her the truth
It was a punishment that I couldn't see
All becuase of the fat assed bitch of a fucking bus driver Karen
Yes she does break about 7 bus driver chairs a week
Becuase she is so damn fat
06-10-2007 01:33 AM
Atomic Offline
Defiant

School Sucks and Buss Drivers Suck
We cant eat on the bus and She likes Women
06-16-2007 12:47 PM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

what's wrong with her liking women?
06-16-2007 12:49 PM
magikarp Offline
Valerie Solanas

Given 68 thank(s) in 47 post(s)

Yeah, I don't think that really has much to do with anything.

"Do we treat straight public sex differently than we do gay public sex? Of course. Straight people are so proud of their public sex that they named a cocktail after it."
06-16-2007 01:56 PM
Chuplayer Offline
Renegade

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

There were these kids being racist on the bus, so I said, "Shut up, you fucking morons." The bus driver ignored the racist pricks, but I got yelled at for saying fuck. What the fuck.

I also had a different bus driver in elementary school who was an absolute bitch. She would never let us talk. At all. Psycho fucker.
06-19-2007 10:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The REAL purpose of school (conspiracy theories here) Fractomancer 23 11,921 01-04-2017 02:37 PM
Last Post: HSHARK
  School Counseling:The Great Conspiracy brainiac3397 12 6,465 03-20-2014 06:44 AM
Last Post: Ilija.m
  College Conspiracy Aya 8 4,648 05-26-2011 12:40 PM
Last Post: Absnt
  the WindowGate conspiracy Rebelnerd 11 4,019 04-24-2007 10:14 AM
Last Post: Rebelnerd