RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the most annoying PA ever
poopidoop2 Offline
Rebel

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
the most annoying PA ever

every 5 min. passing time, some bitch plays some shitty-ass music until passing time ends. i also got in trouble for replacing the song with pink floyd, i got some stupid detention all day, aka in-school-suspention. i hate the song so much!

If you are reading this, then you have no life
02-05-2008 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nah Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Bring an mp3 player and listen to that. Or change the song again, and don't get caught.
02-05-2008 03:11 PM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

rofl. nice work. i would have chosen Banana Phone, but Pink Floyd arent bad XD

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
02-05-2008 08:12 PM
Cilaos Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I once had a teacher that would play country and gospel on a cd player all period.

I AM A THIEF IN THE NIGHT I WILL SAVE AS MANY AS I CAN

I KEEP THEM IN MY BASEMENT

I TELL THEM I AM THEIR MOMMY NOW
02-06-2008 11:49 AM
Darthmat Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 35 post(s)

LOL

I highly suggest Mobb Deep's albums The Infamous and Hell on Earth, if you have not listened to it yet.
02-06-2008 11:51 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Our school has a fucking news show.

A fucking news show, it airs in the morning and it shows horrible taste in music. Then they have horrible news-anchors who can't keep their faces straight for more than five seconds. It's always "Football *giggle* game tonight at *giggle*..." Who the fuck wants to watch this ass? I certainly don't, and a lot of people agree. What's fucking awesome is that they have an entire class dedicated to the news show. A class that's apparently for people that want to have a journalistic career.

In other words, it's teaching people that spreading useless info that one could ask a fucking football jock about is okay and trying to slander a person is absolutely awesome. Here's a personal experience from me for you all! En-fucking-joy =D

'Twas lunch two weeks ago when the news team came pitifully out into the courtyard surveying two questions: What would you buy your BF/GF with five dollars and What do you think of Darfur. Eventually it came to me, so I picked the Darfur question. Personally I think the whole Save Darfur is a load of ass-shit and money/time waste. I didn't use those exact words, but I told them that general outlook on it. I was asked why, because apparently I was the only one not rolling with the Save Darfur crap.

So I blatantly told her, the stupid ass reporter, that the whole Save Darfur campaign, as I like to call it, ignores the other side. I ask her why she thought it was ignored. She tells me, "Because the people against it are heartless, like you!" I replied, "I call BS. If I'm so heartless, why is it I do multiple little nicities for everyone, even those I hate to the core? Clearly, you don' know mean. It might be an opinion, but who cares? It's wrong and against the majority, so the majority MUST be right. Know what I think is mean? SHOVING THE WHOLE DARFUR CRAP DOWN OUR- wait why are you taking notes?" "Keep going, this is juicy."

"Juicy? Fuck juicy, I'm trying to tell you why I hate Darfur and wish it would just die. Darfur is a widely phenomenal waste of money, gouging in stupidly large amounts of t-shirts that "Support" the cause. What fucking cause? You mean the financial retardation of apparent genocidal intentions that go on in a country so freaking remote no one cares about it? If that one, then please, leave me the Christ alone." "Keep going!" At this point, one of my buddies tells me that she's likely going to slander me, and the journalist goes "What's slander?"

I responded, "Whatever the fuck you're going to do with that info, so please fuck off and die." "But-" "FUCK YOU."

Far from the point but that.. really, yeah, really got on my nerves. Music is pretty much disallowed at my school, except for the shitty news show.
02-06-2008 01:13 PM
McZero Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

That's retarded.

[Image: lol.gif][Image: mysig2x1.png]
I am not a /b/tard I'm not a newfag. I am A NGER. NEwgrounds > *chan
02-06-2008 01:14 PM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

Ugh... your sig is so fucking irritating.
02-06-2008 01:41 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

youvebeenthunderstruck Wrote:Ugh... your sig is so fucking irritating.

Just block the photobucket.
02-06-2008 01:45 PM
youvebeenthunderstruck Offline
Fanatic

Given 21 thank(s) in 19 post(s)

How?
02-06-2008 01:48 PM
Nah Offline
Pariah

You right click it and select block.
02-06-2008 02:21 PM
Cosbydaf Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Oni-Chiisu Wrote:Our school has a fucking news show.

A fucking news show, it airs in the morning and it shows horrible taste in music. Then they have horrible news-anchors who can't keep their faces straight for more than five seconds. It's always "Football *giggle* game tonight at *giggle*..." Who the fuck wants to watch this ass? I certainly don't, and a lot of people agree. What's fucking awesome is that they have an entire class dedicated to the news show. A class that's apparently for people that want to have a journalistic career.

In other words, it's teaching people that spreading useless info that one could ask a fucking football jock about is okay and trying to slander a person is absolutely awesome. Here's a personal experience from me for you all! En-fucking-joy =D

'Twas lunch two weeks ago when the news team came pitifully out into the courtyard surveying two questions: What would you buy your BF/GF with five dollars and What do you think of Darfur. Eventually it came to me, so I picked the Darfur question. Personally I think the whole Save Darfur is a load of ass-shit and money/time waste. I didn't use those exact words, but I told them that general outlook on it. I was asked why, because apparently I was the only one not rolling with the Save Darfur crap.

So I blatantly told her, the stupid ass reporter, that the whole Save Darfur campaign, as I like to call it, ignores the other side. I ask her why she thought it was ignored. She tells me, "Because the people against it are heartless, like you!" I replied, "I call BS. If I'm so heartless, why is it I do multiple little nicities for everyone, even those I hate to the core? Clearly, you don' know mean. It might be an opinion, but who cares? It's wrong and against the majority, so the majority MUST be right. Know what I think is mean? SHOVING THE WHOLE DARFUR CRAP DOWN OUR- wait why are you taking notes?" "Keep going, this is juicy."

"Juicy? Fuck juicy, I'm trying to tell you why I hate Darfur and wish it would just die. Darfur is a widely phenomenal waste of money, gouging in stupidly large amounts of t-shirts that "Support" the cause. What fucking cause? You mean the financial retardation of apparent genocidal intentions that go on in a country so freaking remote no one cares about it? If that one, then please, leave me the Christ alone." "Keep going!" At this point, one of my buddies tells me that she's likely going to slander me, and the journalist goes "What's slander?"

I responded, "Whatever the fuck you're going to do with that info, so please fuck off and die." "But-" "FUCK YOU."

Far from the point but that.. really, yeah, really got on my nerves. Music is pretty much disallowed at my school, except for the shitty news show.

Oh man. My school has one of those too. I made a thread about it, search 'School Tv shows".

Nice way to tell off those drones off too!
02-06-2008 02:54 PM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

wow, the devote a whole class for that shitty journalism(if you can call it that)?... Noo

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
02-07-2008 04:16 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)
Re: the most annoying PA ever

poopidoop2 Wrote:every 5 min. passing time, some bitch plays some shitty-ass music until passing time ends. i also got in trouble for replacing the song with pink floyd, i got some stupid detention all day, aka in-school-suspention. i hate the song so much!

Same thing with my school. Except, one time, I got a minor detention for SUGGESTING a song that contains use of the word "fag".
02-07-2008 04:19 AM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

thats just not right Noo ,fucking mind police

I dont mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am,so thats how it comes out.- bill hicks
02-07-2008 04:21 AM
poopidoop2 Offline
Rebel

Re:

Thonil Wrote:Bring an mp3 player and listen to that.
Damn, i wish i could, but i am not allowed to listen to "unapproved music", and if they catch you listenint to mp3s, they take it to supposedly "protect it from getting stolen" Well school, You fucking stole it in the process! Ranting

02-12-2008 12:16 AM
poopidoop2 Offline
Rebel

Re:

Isabel Wrote:rofl. nice work. i would have chosen Banana Phone, but Pink Floyd arent bad XD
I chose the song Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2 mainly because it was so
anti-school

02-12-2008 04:13 AM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

just start screaming a song you like when it starts, stupid idea but you never know.

02-12-2008 04:25 AM
Jamie99 Offline
Defiant

You think thats bad my teacher used to play the midsomer murders themesong during class I mean seriously WTFBBQ!!??111
10-14-2008 03:31 AM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Jamie99 Wrote:You think thats bad my teacher used to play the midsomer murders themesong during class I mean seriously WTFBBQ!!??111

Where'd you find this thread? Page 87889275434509324516?
10-14-2008 06:27 AM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

when they play the pledge and the announcements( both in ongles es espanoel) i scream the song "terrormachine-combat18" as loud as ai can before getting told to shut up.

10-14-2008 08:18 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

Which nigger bump'd this thread?

None

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-14-2008 08:30 AM
i-am-the-liquor Offline
Fanatic

jamie99

10-14-2008 08:34 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

poopidoop2 Wrote:every 5 min. passing time, some bitch plays some shitty-ass music until passing time ends. i also got in trouble for replacing the song with pink floyd, i got some stupid detention all day, aka in-school-suspention. i hate the song so much!
Should f downloaded "Neva gonna give you up" on a cd and played that over the PA instead of pink floyd.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
10-14-2008 08:37 AM
Michio-kun Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 24 post(s)

john tuttle Wrote:
Should f downloaded "Neva gonna give you up" on a cd and played that over the PA instead of pink floyd.

I'm Stratovarius, and I approve this message.

To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Chuang-tzu
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. - Baba Ram Dass
The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass. - Dogen
Great Faith. Great Doubt. Great Effort. - The three qualities necessary for training. - Zen saying
Possessing much knowledge is like having a thousand foot fishing line with a hook, but the fish is always an inch beyond the hook. - Zen saying
10-14-2008 10:13 PM
PunchingYou Offline
Revolutionary

Re:

Oni-Chiisu Wrote:Our school has a fucking news show.

dude same shit is going down at my school. these little pricks go in there for a whole god'damn period and appear on tv for like 15 minutes talking about crap...

JESUS SAVES... ON THE PRICE OF DETERGALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!
10-16-2008 01:47 AM