School Survival Forums
Heya, I'm new 0.0. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Sticky (/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: Welcome! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Heya, I'm new 0.0. (/showthread.php?tid=967)

Heya, I'm new 0.0. - MagicGambyt - 05-10-2011 08:57 AM

Heya. Just call me Gambyt, just a nickname Smile

Anyhow, I'm from England. I came across this because I've been having a hard time at school and I needed something to make me feel not so weird about LOATHING school. I don't really fit in, I'm definitely not popular, they say I have a strange sense of humor, but that's because they don't have one. -_- Everyone in my school has a stick up their arse. (Jeez...I'm already ranting)

Bye for now Smile Hope I can be myself here Smile

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - SoulRiser - 05-10-2011 09:09 AM

Greetings Gambyt Biggrin

Leave your sanity by the door, you won't be needing it here! Nutter

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - MagicGambyt - 05-10-2011 09:16 AM

Haha, thanks, and I don't think I have much sanity left.

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - Absnt - 05-10-2011 11:22 AM

Good, good. What size are you? We need to fit you for the straight jacket.

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - The Desert Fox - 05-10-2011 02:35 PM

Hey there. While you're here, might as well go to your control panel, select "Usergroups", and let us know whether or not you have sand in your rear orifice. Quite a few people on this forum do, actually. Myself not included, thankfully.

Seriously though (though what I just said does actually exist and is truthful), welcome aboard.

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - mark520 - 05-16-2011 12:03 PM

Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - Sociopath - 05-16-2011 12:06 PM

Welcome and stuff.

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - The Desert Fox - 05-17-2011 12:04 AM

mark520 Wrote:Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
Welcome. I'd suggest posting your own welcome topic, it makes things more organized.

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - Aya - 05-17-2011 06:08 AM

MagicGambyt Wrote:Haha, thanks, and I don't think I have much sanity left.

Perfect, you meet the only prerequisite for being a member of this site. Welcome aboard!

Re: Heya, I'm new 0.0. - .Manicrose. - 05-17-2011 06:09 AM

mark520 Wrote:Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
lol spambot