School Survival Forums
gota get rid of this tutor... - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: gota get rid of this tutor... (/showthread.php?tid=7575)

gota get rid of this tutor... - Jesusaurisrex - 09-29-2009 07:15 AM

this math tutor is driving me fucking insane. I have been trying every thing to get him to give up on me, but he is like, determined. I just copy my homework out of the back of the math book (they give the answers to every odd numbered question) and half ass the tests, i dont want a fucking tutor, i hate math. BLECK. how do I get rid of this guy without my parents (also known as the local idiots & overcontroling parents, even my teachers dislike their constant checking up on me) getting angry at me? this guy tells them about EVERYTHING we study and anything I did too. and no, telling my parents he raped me wont work. ideas please.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - The Desert Fox - 09-29-2009 07:20 AM

Hidden stuff:
[Image: 50665.jpg]

Jokes aside, telling your parents that while Math may be your weak area, you can get good grades in other classes (didn't you get some A+'s in a couple classes?)

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Jesusaurisrex - 09-29-2009 07:54 AM

that wont work... they want an A in every class, and if math is something im not doing to well in, they will smother me to death trying to get me to get a good grade.

but good news! the tutor never showed up... wtf?! im so happy yet so confused. whatever. I have therapy in an hour... hahaha last time they "tested" me for ADD (hahaha it was fucking bullshit too, they made me press a button for 15 minutes) and I passed with flying colors (and that confused the FUCK out of my therapist, who is now trying to find another test to try) but now my parents are not even giving me a break because "I dont have ADD, I have no excuse to be getting less than an A" they are fucking retards. and they are still asking my therapist to prescribe the ADD meds anyway. damn crazy people.

at least my therapist is nice, she is just a little... misguided. she hates my parents so thats a bonus.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - The Desert Fox - 09-29-2009 04:43 PM

Try telling your parents that nobody's perfect, and everyone is good at something.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Jesusaurisrex - 09-29-2009 04:49 PM

dude I dont think you understand... they are morons. they wouldn't care if I could shoot money out my ass or if I could fly, they would still make me learn this fucking bullshit because "its important and you need it to go to college and because if you cant even handle math you cant handle anything in life". fuck, back when he was in school they did not even teach Precalc, he learned that his junior year of college. fucking dumbass...

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - The Desert Fox - 09-29-2009 04:51 PM

Goddamn. I hate to say it, but I'm out of ideas. Try browsing the site for some help?

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Jesusaurisrex - 09-30-2009 07:57 AM

yeah... im not finding much. but i think my tutor gave up on me, and is just not showing up anymore. because my friend who has the same tutor still had him show up. hehehe... now im wasting my parents money too.

still... im worried he may show up next Monday. grrrr... idk I always tell this guy I don't need his help and can work it out on my own, which really defeats the purpose of him being there in the first place. but thats definitely what im going to try. can you imagine trying to tutor a kid who keeps saying "I don't need your help" and just sits there and stares at you for the full hour you are payed to be there for? you would not want to go either. more trouble than its worth.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Leon Kinotolian - 09-30-2009 09:31 AM

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:can you imagine trying to tutor a kid who keeps saying "I don't need your help" and just sits there and stares at you for the full hour you are payed to be there for? you would not want to go either. more trouble than its worth.
Have you considered the possibility that he's just there FOR the money? He probably couldn't be more thrilled to have to do absolutely nothing for a change. I know I would. My advice would be to make his hour hell without doing anything illegal or that he could prove you did to your parents.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - The Desert Fox - 09-30-2009 11:20 AM

Leon Kinotolian Wrote:Have you considered the possibility that he's just there FOR the money? He probably couldn't be more thrilled to have to do absolutely nothing for a change. I know I would. My advice would be to make his hour hell without doing anything illegal or that he could prove you did to your parents.

Quoted for truth.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Thought Criminal - 09-30-2009 11:53 AM

walk up to his desk while he is grading papers, climb up on top of it, pull down your pants and take a huge steaming dump right there.

seriously though. Just act like you get it and after a while he will move on. I used to have a math tutor as well and I did exactly that, I still blow at math and I don't have a tutor.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Jesusaurisrex - 10-04-2009 04:38 PM

well, my plan worked. the guy gave up on me, and I guess he decided the severe awkwardness of me staring at him the whole time was not worth the money.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - The Desert Fox - 10-04-2009 09:30 PM

Good.

Re: gota get rid of this tutor... - Thought Criminal - 10-05-2009 12:27 AM

Laugh cool story bro