School Survival Forums
Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Original Artwork/Writing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude (/showthread.php?tid=5514)

Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Teh Dude - 02-17-2010 02:35 AM

[Image: doodle10.png]

Well my name on xat is ryand367 but it was made by us on doodle

P.S. CLICK ON IT!!!!!!!!

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Loxor - 02-17-2010 02:38 AM

Okay...?

Why don't you actually try to make something, other than just random lines.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Teh Dude - 02-17-2010 02:41 AM

ok man im kinda sick of your critisisum and ive been here for 3 days ok you go to xat doodle and make something! we were having random fun ok so get a life

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Loxor - 02-17-2010 02:44 AM

Leave your fun on xat then, I'm not really interested in lines.

Ps, I don't like xat.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - aaaaaaasd - 02-17-2010 07:19 AM

Oh, so that's who you are.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Jackass McAwesome - 02-17-2010 09:20 AM

It-

No. It's just lines.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Night - 02-17-2010 01:33 PM

Why does everyone say it's just lines? I think it's pretty, if like Picasso did it you guys would be all "OMG IT'S GENIUS!" probably.

I, for one, like it. Smile

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - CrayolaColours - 02-17-2010 01:51 PM

night.artist Wrote:Why does everyone say it's just lines? I think it's pretty, if like Picasso did it you guys would be all "OMG IT'S GENIUS!" probably.

I, for one, like it. Smile
Not really, it doesn't have any sort of pattern, nothing I would call genius, I don't applaud abstract artists work as much as I do the other styles.

But, It actually does look pretty.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Rebelnerd - 02-17-2010 04:08 PM

Just remember that modern art is all about marketing. Hell, with a little smoothtalking I'll bet you could even stick a crucifix into a jar of piss and sell it to a gallery and...oh wait...

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Desu - 02-18-2010 04:54 AM

Rebelnerd Wrote:Just remember that modern art is all about marketing. Hell, with a little smoothtalking I'll bet you could even stick a crucifix into a jar of piss and sell it to a gallery and...oh wait...

This. People will buy anything, just have to sell it right.

Just imagine that picture they drew, blown up pretty big, imagine it in some rich person's house.

A nice postmodern touch to any modern decor.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Kasha - 02-18-2010 04:36 PM

I wouldn't call it art. but it would make a good touch to a lighter colored room

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - CrayolaColours - 02-19-2010 09:23 AM

I actually have a wider range of what I all art than most people, but maybe it's because I'm a bit of an artist myself.

But, I don't have as much respect for the "modern artist" as I do for the people who can actually draw something recognizable. Art is about expression, the difference is, this:
[Image: monalisa.jpg]
It took skill.
This on the other hand:
[Image: Abstract%20New%2015.jpg]
This took a drunk and a paint brush.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Loxor - 02-19-2010 09:24 AM

I loled, also, did I mention that second painting was mine?

(Too much Hard Lemonade)

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - CrayolaColours - 02-19-2010 09:54 AM

I remember when I was a kid, I didn't know better and always begged for that stuff. I saw "Lemonade" and was like "Mommy, can I have some?"

Ahhhh, good times.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Loxor - 02-19-2010 10:04 AM

I've had some, it's probably the best alcoholic beverage I've had.

(As opposed to gin, burbon, and beer.)

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - CrayolaColours - 02-19-2010 01:10 PM

I'll bet.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - The Desert Fox - 02-20-2010 06:27 AM

'Sup Memento Mori.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - aerftghyjk - 02-20-2010 12:14 PM

The Desert Fox Wrote:'Sup Memento Mori.

IP check is cool

Teh_Dude knew about SS from me, and decided to join and not contribute. None

Crayola: Just because you are too blind to see the meaning in it does not mean it doesn't require talent.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Loxor - 02-20-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:Crayola: Just because you are too blind to see the meaning in it does not mean it doesn't require talent.

No.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - CrayolaColours - 02-20-2010 12:20 PM

Memento Mori Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:'Sup Memento Mori.

IP check is cool

Teh_Dude knew about SS from me, and decided to join and not contribute. None

Crayola: Just because you are too blind to see the meaning in it does not mean it doesn't require talent.
In does require some sort of talent, but... it's hard to explain (I was trolling when I said abstract art took a drunk and a paint brush... I DID IT FOR TEH LULZ). Abstract art needs a person with a different mindset than most, or at least, the good kind. People mistake Koko the chimp for Van Gough these days, quite literally.

But, the other style, it takes years and years of practice.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - Loxor - 02-20-2010 12:22 PM

... Talent?

LOLNO.

Jeezus, can you see any talent in random color circles? I bet you two did that screwing around.

Re: Pic made on xat doodle by Memento Mori and Teh Dude - aerftghyjk - 02-20-2010 12:23 PM

Laugh

Anyway, I was just with teh_dude on our unofficial meeting place, decided to do just a few strokes, now I am credited. Shrug