School Survival Forums
My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Youth Rights (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL (/showthread.php?tid=36936)

My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - Lucas Gallindo - 01-18-2017 10:03 AM

My parents doesn't value just ge'ting goo' gra's anymore. They want I like going to school and studing and love the teachers and study all the night and forgetting about myself as a human and study and let the male teachers f*ck my c*m and study like a robot. If I don't do this they will block everything that could make me happy from me.

I say just one thing: the easiest solution is to kill myself.

Maybe something I could do is to tell the Tutelary Council, but I think it wouldn't work that much, because they would humiliate me and my attitude.

I have alread thought in burnning the school at night with a drone, too.Goingcrazy

Note: the law in my country doesn't let me drop out of school.

My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - Geicosuave - 01-18-2017 03:32 PM

These are not good decisions, try summoning a demon and seeing what they can do

My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - SoulRiser - 01-19-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:If I don't do this they will block everything that could make me happy from me.
The only thing that can actually make you truly happy is yourself... but it's kinda hard to do when you're surrounded by crazy negative people who are hell bent on making you miserable. Hug

You already get good grades though? Why is this not enough for them?

RE: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - craxyguy562 - 01-19-2017 02:30 AM

I don't think you're parents would let you drop out anyways.

RE: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - sswbm - 01-21-2017 03:38 AM

(01-18-2017 10:03 AM)Lucas Gallindo Wrote:  I have alread thought in burnning the school at night with a drone, too.Goingcrazy

I had that exact same idea!

RE: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - Lucas Gallindo - 01-21-2017 06:35 AM

(01-19-2017 01:57 AM)SoulRiser Wrote:  
Quote:If I don't do this they will block everything that could make me happy from me.
The only thing that can actually make you truly happy is yourself... but it's kinda hard to do when you're surrounded by crazy negative people who are hell bent on making you miserable. Hug

I have enough grades, not good grades. My parents always look at the others' almost-100% grades and stay saying that I should be that way. Hum, if they are not happy with the son they have, [someone complete it, plz]!

RE: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - craxyguy562 - 01-21-2017 07:37 AM

(01-21-2017 06:35 AM)Lucas Gallindo Wrote:  

I have enough grades, not good grades. My parents always look at the others' almost-100% grades and stay saying that I should be that way. Hum, if they are not happy with the son they have, [someone complete it, plz]!
they should deal with it?

RE: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - Superkamiguru - 01-21-2017 09:34 AM

(01-21-2017 06:35 AM)Lucas Gallindo Wrote:  

They should suicide themselves via car accident?

RE: My parents don't respect my willness AT ALLLLLLL - stevehein - 01-24-2017 02:13 PM

(01-23-2017 07:06 PM)nicko21sparkle Wrote:  Thank you for the information this was really help full.

This was suggested as spam...... It looks like it to me.

Are you a real person n21s?

In another post u sound like u are, but in another one you just copied what someoe else said. So three posts were suggested as spam, with 2 seeming like spam to me, but there are no links in the "spam" posts so im confused.

Lucas, I am sorry you have those parents. It sounds like they threaten you and try to control you. I believe that if they are not happy with the son they have they should give you your freedom to move to a place where you feel safe from threats and where you are respected and accepted as you are.

I believe the laws need to be changed to give young people like you more freedom.

Aline and I have thought about Couchsurfing for young people. Do you know Couchsurfing?

Anyhow I am sorry about your parents.