School Survival Forums
Your Ideal Companion - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Your Ideal Companion (/showthread.php?tid=340)

Pages: 1 2

Your Ideal Companion - Elfy - 07-21-2011 10:05 PM

Pretty sure we had a thread on this before, but the search yields nothing for me.

So what's your ideal man/woman?

Ideally, I would love a hot Italian women who speaks English, not skinny, a little fat is good. Brown eyes and long brown hair with medium sized tits and a small height is perfect. A sort of "guy's girl" as some put it, a girl who is in to stereotypically guy things. Dirtbikes, games, sport, adventuring, traveling. Not being a bitch and gossiping about girly girl shit is good too, y'know, about the shitty reality shows on tv and being jealous of other women. Someone who doesn't give a shit if they break a nail, someone who doesn't take hours to get ready.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - thewake - 07-22-2011 01:54 AM

Pretty, smart, and loves me.
And the second two are optional.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - The Desert Fox - 07-22-2011 03:29 AM

My ideal companion would be a German Shepherd.

My ideal partner, I dunno. I'd kinda like to get a girlfriend later on, with the same sort of personality that Elfy mentioned, but TBH I basically never think about it.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - UnschoolShqiponjë - 07-22-2011 01:24 PM

Open-minded. She has to be somewhat attractive. Wants to unschool our kids. Sexually adventurous... none of this "just missionary" crap....

In other words:

[Image: forever-alone-guy-painting.jpg]

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Thought Criminal - 07-22-2011 01:44 PM

Little smaller than me preferably brunette or black hair, Unnatural colored dye is fine too.
Piercings are nice, Decent sized breasts. Preferably pale, light complexion. Green eyes, knows how to handle herself but still stays close to me and sees me as an equal.
Good fucker, Doesn't matter if she's been with other guys. Dresses punk, goth.
Smokes cigarettes. Enjoys weed, psychedelics. Curses alot, Nice to anyone she meets but doesn't take shit from assholes and isn't afraid to let them know it.
Doesn't want to get "Married" in the formal sense.
Doesn't mind doing illegal shit for cheap thrills. Vandalism, Stealing, Speeding whatever.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - HeartofShadows - 07-22-2011 03:05 PM

Elfy Wrote:Pretty sure we had a thread on this before, but the search yields nothing for me.

So what's your ideal man/woman?

Ideally, I would love a hot Italian women who speaks English, not skinny, a little fat is good. Brown eyes and long brown hair with medium sized tits and a small height is perfect. A sort of "guy's girl" as some put it, a girl who is in to stereotypically guy things. Dirtbikes, games, sport, adventuring, traveling. Not being a bitch and gossiping about girly girl shit is good too, y'know, about the shitty reality shows on tv and being jealous of other women. Someone who doesn't give a shit if they break a nail, someone who doesn't take hours to get ready.

Thought Criminal Wrote:Little smaller than me preferably brunette or black hair, Unnatural colored dye is fine too.
Piercings are nice, Decent sized breasts. Preferably pale, light complexion. Green eyes, knows how to handle herself but still stays close to me and sees me as an equal.
Good fucker, Doesn't matter if she's been with other guys. Dresses punk, goth.
Smokes cigarettes. Enjoys weed, psychedelics. Curses alot, Nice to anyone she meets but doesn't take shit from assholes and isn't afraid to let them know it.
Doesn't want to get "Married" in the formal sense.
Doesn't mind doing illegal shit for cheap thrills. Vandalism, Stealing, Speeding whatever.

Don't really care whether they smoke or not but I've dated some girls with some of these traits but yeah I would like a combination of these two but I also like cute traits..
I guess I'm not really too picky.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Thought Criminal - 07-22-2011 03:41 PM

I just find smoking attractive.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - ErisQuodSum - 07-22-2011 04:04 PM

I'm guessing I'm the only one who's found his ideal companion?

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Efs - 07-22-2011 05:10 PM

When I think of companion I think of pet....
But anyway, I'd like a girl that is at least decent looking or clean. Smart (not school smart Razz), must have SOME (though little it may be) interesting in video games, cute, not a bitch, not a feminist-nazi, libertarian/anti-authoritarian, not force kids to go to school or unschool them (if we have any), must enjoy different types of sex, she can only have sex with me and my/our friends, be respectful.

Awyeah. Any girls on here interested? Hehehe

I gotta admit, I rate girls on looks, I'd like to believe I don't, but it's just the way I am. Personality>Looks, but looks still matter. Don't have to be hot, just decent. At school bitches love me. I don't know if it's because I look good or because there's a rumor floating around of my abnormally large penis size.

I wonder how animals pick partners. Do they care? Or do they just hump anything that moves? Thinking of that, being human sucks.

Btw I was watching a doco about Ancient Greek men that marry ancient Greek women for the babies and household duties, and then had sex with other men or they got a prostitute to have sex with a woman (if they didn't want to with their wives). Pretty interesting.

Hidden stuff:
Btw x2. I wish anime girls were real.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - LOON_ATTIC - 07-22-2011 05:13 PM

HUGE SILICONE TITS
HUGE SILICONE ASS
BLONDE HAIR
GREEN EYES
5' 6.0000000000000000001"
MUST NOT PROTEST WHEN TOLD TO GO TO THE KITCHEN

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Faby - 07-22-2011 05:22 PM

Uh... Short-haired, probably bearded, average looking, interest in games and writing... In terms of personality, no fucking arrogance. what. so. ever. Someone down to earth, calm, but not afraid to do something daring once in a while.

/notices I'm the only faggot in this thread
/foreveralone.jpg reloaded

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Efs - 07-22-2011 05:26 PM

Faby Wrote:Uh... Short-haired, probably bearded, average looking, interest in games and writing... In terms of personality, no fucking arrogance. what. so. ever. Someone down to earth, calm, but not afraid to do something daring once in a while.

I thought you were female until I read the second last line.
I'm straight/bi-curious. Does that count?
+0.5

Re: Your Ideal Companion - LOON_ATTIC - 07-22-2011 06:00 PM

I think my self esteem and communication skills are too low right now and I have to get miles ahead of where I am now before pursuing a relationship.

FOR MY PERFECT FEMALE COMPANION I'd prefer long hair, color doesn't matter much, though black would be nice. Skin, probably pale white but I've found some girls of all races/skin tones to be really attractive, DECENT SIZED TITS AND ASS. Well tits medium most likely...
Personality, hard to anger but pointing out flaws in a non-threateningly manner would be really nice, I guess. Relatively smart, anti-school, similar musical tastes, not religious, etc etc.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Faby - 07-22-2011 06:04 PM

Lunatic Wrote:Skin, probably pale white

*insert facebook like icon*

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Elfy - 07-22-2011 06:04 PM

I'll also add to my list, very sexual. Sex is good, must be prepared for sex erry day. Must be willing to partake in fetishes and do crazy shit like fuck in the woods. No kids or marriage. And dirtbikes. Nothing is better than a women riding a dirtbike.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: ozg2QK]

[Image: kool-aid-man.png]

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Efs - 07-22-2011 07:42 PM

Elfy Wrote:I'll also add to my list, very sexual. Sex is good, must be prepared for sex erry day. Must be willing to partake in fetishes and do crazy shit like fuck in the woods.
OMG THIS!

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Prince Rilian - 07-22-2011 07:58 PM

blah I donno, I never really thought about it. Any time I tried to, it felt wrong. It felt wrong to try to delineate it or whatever. Anyway, I love my boyfriend.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - alexander144 - 07-22-2011 09:18 PM

Faby Wrote:Uh... Short-haired, probably bearded, average looking, interest in games and writing... In terms of personality, no fucking arrogance. what. so. ever. Someone down to earth, calm, but not afraid to do something daring once in a while.

Aren't you bi?

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Alucard483 - 07-22-2011 09:28 PM

[Image: ild0lz.jpg]

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Elfy - 07-22-2011 09:41 PM

Damn.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Efs - 07-22-2011 10:53 PM

The way we're going SS is going to be a Dating site for Libertarians.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - thewake - 07-22-2011 11:42 PM

Efstratios Prime Wrote:The way we're going SS is going to be a Dating site for Libertarians.
www.libertarianpassions.com/

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Efs - 07-22-2011 11:47 PM

Weswammy Wrote:
Efstratios Prime Wrote:The way we're going SS is going to be a Dating site for Libertarians.
http://www.libertarianpassions.com/
Do you have to be 18+. Most sites require 18+.
Well...this site can be a Youth Libertarian Dating Site.
Isn't there like a 4chan dating site? And there's a WoW Dating site. I think there's dating sites for everything... >_>

Re: Your Ideal Companion - thewake - 07-22-2011 11:48 PM

Efstratios Prime Wrote:
Weswammy Wrote:
http://www.libertarianpassions.com/
Do you have to be 18+. Most sites require 18+.
Well...this site can be a Youth Libertarian Dating Site.
Isn't there like a 4chan dating site? And there's a WoW Dating site. I think there's dating sites for everything... >_>
I just want a lady who'll be happy with three kids, four acres, and a white picket fence. A cat too.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - ErisQuodSum - 07-23-2011 01:04 AM

Elfy Wrote:Must be willing to partake in fetishes and do crazy shit like fuck in the woods.

That's not really all that crazy.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - thewake - 07-23-2011 01:07 AM

ErisQuodSum Wrote:
Elfy Wrote:Must be willing to partake in fetishes and do crazy shit like fuck in the [100 acre] woods.

That's not really all that crazy.

O RLY?

[Image: winnie_the_pooh-1129.jpg]

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Reptorian - 07-23-2011 01:21 AM

1)Must be a female
2)Have the ability to take down a man or wrestle one including athletic ones.
3)Have a sexy formed body and she should be curvaceous.
4)Must be a intellectual
5)The overall body should be odorless
6)Have the ability to accept strange and cold emotional person like myself.
7)Must be acceptance of loners and very minimal interaction.
8)Have to be calming.
9)Ain't the slutty type.
10)She should feel like skin pores are popping being soft when being hugged.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Faby - 07-23-2011 02:09 AM

I assume none of these preferences will matter, should we one day come across that "one" or whatever. I'm not one to believe in true love, but who knows.

Re: Your Ideal Companion - Thought Criminal - 07-23-2011 03:05 AM

Who is that Alucard?

Re: Your Ideal Companion - HeartofShadows - 07-23-2011 03:08 AM

Faby Wrote:I assume none of these preferences will matter, should we one day come across that "one" or whatever. I'm not one to believe in true love, but who knows.

True that my homosexual amigo.