School Survival Forums
. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: . (/showthread.php?tid=30287)

. - DawgPod78 - 12-20-2013 09:15 AM

Hhff

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - Ky - 12-20-2013 11:14 AM

You call that a wall of words? I take it you haven't met xcriteria Wink

I might not know much about country livin' or living off the land, but I will say that the very idea that it inspires you gives me hope in the ability of humankind to assume healthy responsibility.

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - Trar - 12-20-2013 11:15 AM

If you wish to farm, you'd do well to educate yourself in biology, pest control and things like that. I'd also do your research if you're going to pick a tropical country to farm in, especially if it's unstable, has poorer living conditions (if you're unlucky you may not make that much in farming; I'd suggest investing a bit of money in addition to your job) or you don't know the language.

I'm not sure about how to talk with your mother, though from what you've said she sounds more understanding than your school officials will be.

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - SoulRiser - 12-20-2013 11:56 AM

I've found it easier to explain myself in writing. Can you write them a letter?

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - brainiac3397 - 12-20-2013 12:12 PM

If only my parents were proud of a military career for me, then maybe I'd have already been on track in joining. So much for that.

Note:You can not smoke and be healthy at the same time.

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - Gwedin - 12-20-2013 12:16 PM

(12-20-2013 12:12 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Note:You can not smoke and be healthy at the same time.

*cue flame war*

Sure you can. You just won't be as healthy if you weren't to smoke.

RE: Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - brainiac3397 - 12-20-2013 12:57 PM

(12-20-2013 12:16 PM)Gwedin Wrote:  
(12-20-2013 12:12 PM)brainiac3397 Wrote:  Note:You can not smoke and be healthy at the same time.

*cue flame war*

Sure you can. You just won't be as healthy if you weren't to smoke.

"won't be as healthy" is not the definition of very healthy. Last I checked, human lungs were not made to inhale smoke.

Plus, a flame war would just smoke us... Nutter

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - James Comey - 12-20-2013 04:23 PM

I'll be honest Mr205man, sometimes I feel the same way as you do. Okay, not completely go into the rural areas, but I have a re-occuring fantasy of escaping to this nice place in a beautiful mountain, preferably the Pyrenees. Kinda like this:
[Image: 640px-Aratz.jpg]

Hopefully when I'm off from the slammer for 2 weeks I'll be able to "re-connect" with nature if anyone knows what I mean.

Explaining to my parents what to do with my life? - Trar - 12-21-2013 03:03 AM

^ I live in an area like that Razz