School Survival Forums
WTF: Here lies our brainwashed parents - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: WTF: Here lies our brainwashed parents (/showthread.php?tid=29609)

WTF: Here lies our brainwashed parents - Roboka - 09-03-2013 12:18 AM

Welcome to my daily forum series. As usual, we will be discussing the overall idiocy of our corrupt education system. Anyway, who has a parent that supports school? One? Two? All of you? Not very surprising. The school system has the control over both brainwashed children and adults. In fact the entire adult community has been rid of intelligence. And it does not end with liking school. No, they have turned teens and kids into stereotypes. They say we have been ruined. Who raised us? The adults. Who teaches us? Adult teachers. Seeing a pattern here? Adults themselves are to immature to admit that their bad methods of raising the next generation have backfired and caused us to be born In a bad world. But they say technology and video games are to blame. Okay, so they are not the greatest things in the world. But who created a cycle filled with one hour periods of boredom locked in a prison? THEY DID. And now the adults that actually try hard to make us happy are being fooled. Damn it!Noo So today, I just wanted to honor the years where we all had intelligence. Where we were not judged by tests of our brain, where our knowledge was not given to us yet shadowed through meaningless worksheets, and when we were treated like angels. The toddler years. As sad as it is, age 5 was probably the best time of my life. Me and my friends created stories that we had a role in and we got the chance to use our imaginations. It was so fun. And I learned more in those years than in my entire life. I swear I am going to get those times back.