School Survival Forums
Does anyone have some math homework? - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Homework Help & Answers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Does anyone have some math homework? (/showthread.php?tid=29152)

Does anyone have some math homework? - Desu - 06-03-2013 10:11 AM

I've been working in Mathematica and I'd like to try solving the problem and explaining how it's done by using mathematica. I'll host it on a free website and you can just view it there. Mathematica has this feature where it can generate really pretty (and bloated) CSS from any notebook.

If it's something too basic, idk, not really worth it. I'll prolly just do it anyway and type it out tho.

Calculus and lower please.

And yes I'm aware it's summer, fuck it.

RE: Does anyone have some math homework? - Sunbourn - 06-03-2013 10:06 PM

I'm gonna teach myself crackulus over the summer just so I can use your exquisite math solving service.

RE: Does anyone have some math homework? - numbertexts - 08-17-2013 12:24 AM

Show it with pics?
What is Jack's Height? Jack stands next to a tree. Jack's shadow is 1.5 m. Relatively the tree's height is 30m. Leaving the tree to have a shadow of 25m.

Biggrin
Cause this is driving me
Cuckoo

(06-03-2013 10:11 AM)Desu Wrote:  I've been working in Mathematica and I'd like to try solving the problem and explaining how it's done by using mathematica. I'll host it on a free website and you can just view it there. Mathematica has this feature where it can generate really pretty (and bloated) CSS from any notebook.

If it's something too basic, idk, not really worth it. I'll prolly just do it anyway and type it out tho.

Calculus and lower please.

And yes I'm aware it's summer, fuck it.