School Survival Forums
I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. (/showthread.php?tid=2886)

I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 05:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwaYMjHkuQ8

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Pieman - 10-04-2010 06:16 AM

At first I was like None but then I was like [Image: imhappyplz.gif]

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Raikuron - 10-04-2010 06:21 AM

Teresa? Again? Jesus, she's already been alive for at least 500 years, when is she going to die?

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 06:27 AM

Pieman Wrote:At first I was like None but then I was like [Image: imhappyplz.gif]
Elaborate.

Raikuron Wrote:Teresa? Again? Jesus, she's already been alive for at least 500 years, when is she going to die?

Who the fuck knows? I though it was confirmed that The first Teresa wasn't the second Teresa.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Pieman - 10-04-2010 06:35 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Pieman Wrote:At first I was like None but then I was like [Image: imhappyplz.gif]
Elaborate.

Fable III.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 06:39 AM

I see.

lol, as soon as I become queen, I'm going to have that chef beheaded. And I'll have chicken rights laws in loving memory of the poor rebel chicken. Laugh

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - MorikoMisa - 10-04-2010 06:47 AM

CHICKEEEEEEEEEN, WHYYYYYYYYY!?!?!??!

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 06:54 AM

I know! I liked that chicken...

The ending cinematic better have the chicken surviving somehow. He went through TOO MUCH to die.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - MorikoMisa - 10-04-2010 07:05 AM

:waah: Now I'm sad! Also I was so hoping there would be a couple kids of something look out the window at the feather in the end, that was the perfect chance to foreshadow what your hero will look like in the beginning. :(

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 07:11 AM

RIP chicken. I was expecting that, too.

Maybe they cut it short beforehand? Because SOMETHING has to open that window.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - MorikoMisa - 10-04-2010 07:13 AM

It would be too weird to have someone NOT open that window, it leaves the ending feeling too...abrupt and unfinished.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 07:26 AM

Exactly, if someone DOESN'T open that window, I'll rage. I hope they just didn't want to show the hero just yet.

If they don't open that window, they might as well have had the feather fly off with the doves. That would've been epic. Maybe that'll happen AFTER they open the window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR2Uy2V ... re=related
"Brother" Does that mean I don't get to be a girl?

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - MorikoMisa - 10-04-2010 07:53 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:Exactly, if someone DOESN'T open that window, I'll rage. I hope they just didn't want to show the hero just yet.

If they don't open that window, they might as well have had the feather fly off with the doves. That would've been epic. Maybe that'll happen AFTER they open the window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR2Uy2V ... re=related
"Brother" Does that mean I don't get to be a girl?

That would have been a beautiful ending, the feather floating off with the doves...I feel sadness for the virtual chicken. *Sniffle*

B-b-b-but...Where are the jiggling breasts graphics and awesome outfits? I wanna play a sister!

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 08:02 AM

It would have, I would've started crying... maybe that'll be the end?

I MUST HAVE MAH BOOBS! I DON'T FUNCTION WITHOUT THEM

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - MorikoMisa - 10-04-2010 09:00 AM

Hopefully, just for the fact players everywhere will burst into tears.

I CAN'T FUNCTION WITHOUT MY BREASTS JIGGLING WHENEVER I SWING MY BITCHING SWORD.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 09:24 AM

That would be epic... I'd prefer Chicky to be alive, however. (It's his new name, dammit.)

Rofl I lol'd. In Fable II, my husband was EPICALLY ungrateful. He was like "Dear, it's not that you're not pretty, but could you wear nicer clothes? Don'tgetmewrong! I love you how you are, but my friends make fun of me."

WHAT? I was wearing the motherfucking corset, hot pants, thigh boots, and pig tails, and YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED? Are you GAY? While you're answering that, WHY IS MY SON BLACK AS NIGHT WHEN WE'RE BOTH WHITE?

I'm actually happy Theresa is going to be in this one. It might explain how secretive she was in Fable II. All that "But the Spire is mine, begone." Bit at the end was kinda "WTF?"

Hopefully I figure out her ulterior motive, I KNOW she had one. Hell, I think she set up everything just to get her hands on the Spire. That bitch.

[Image: itsalright_1459.png]
Girl Sparrow looks badass in that picture. (I found out we CAN be girls, YES)

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Loxor - 10-04-2010 09:28 AM

This game I will either love or hate.

I guess it depends on the controls but, it looks so amazing.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - MorikoMisa - 10-04-2010 10:00 AM

This is one game I will HAVE to get and YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSS, my breasts...they shall LIVE!!

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 10:17 AM

Live on they shall.
Loxor Wrote:This game I will either love or hate.

I guess it depends on the controls but, it looks so amazing.
Yeah, plus, the fact that we run Albion by the end could be REALLY awesome, or REALLY not awesome.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Raikuron - 10-04-2010 10:30 AM

Have you really kicked a chicken before?

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 10:31 AM

Actually, yes, on accident. But I meant in Fable.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Raikuron - 10-04-2010 10:41 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:In Fable II, my husband was EPICALLY ungrateful. He was like "Dear, it's not that you're not pretty, but could you wear nicer clothes? Don'tgetmewrong! I love you how you are, but my friends make fun of me."

Maybe he wanted you to wear a bit less clothes.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 11:02 AM

There was nothing skimpier than what I was wearing at the time.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: ___sketch____fable_ii_hero_by_crimson_in...2zepzi.png]

This, but with booty shorts. (Not my picture)

EDIT: THIS is what she wore... WITHOUT the jacket... in the warmer regions.
Hidden stuff:
[Image: Fable_2_Heroine_by_DarkshireWarlock.jpg]

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Loxor - 10-04-2010 11:18 AM

... So, to be evil in fable 3 you're gonna have to kill chickens right?

Everytime they fly, just, oh fuck no, bam! No revolutionaries in my town.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 11:21 AM

Laugh

*Kicks a chicken* *Instantly grows horns and red eyes*

I DOTH DECLARE, KICKING CHICKENS IN ALBION IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - Loxor - 10-04-2010 11:31 AM

Destroying the hopes and dreams of chickens is such a terrible thing.

Re: I'll never kick another chicken ever again. - CrayolaColours - 10-04-2010 11:46 AM

Holy shit. Reaver's going to be in this game too?!
[Image: Reaver_F3.jpg]
Fucking Reaver. FUCKING Reaver!

I thought he was going to be my favorite until he shot Barnum. Then I was like "FUCK" And instantly tried to kill him. THEN when he set me up... I seriously hate that bastard. I'll have his narcissistic ass BEHEADED.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD