School Survival Forums
Im starting a book - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Im starting a book (/showthread.php?tid=28035)

Im starting a book - Asder Miller The Second - 12-04-2012 08:25 AM

I FIRMLY believe that the new world order is being implimented by the government and i am immensely interested in it and i have devoted my life to spreading the word about it and yes i am a small part of the group anonymous and any thoughts you have that "THEY HACKED PSN" to tell the truth anonymous had some members that quit the group and they hacked it to give anonymous a bad name,and i am creating a book on how to survive the new world order,any thoughts you think i should add please let me know,and what do you think you ABSOLUTELY need to survive in a case like this

Im starting a book - Ky - 12-04-2012 08:28 AM

You've been beaten to the punch, fellow conspiracy theorist: http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Fourth-Reich-Societies-Threaten/dp/0061245593

Except, of course, this isn't theory.

RE: Im starting a book - Asder Miller The Second - 12-04-2012 08:40 AM

i know that ive read alot of them but this will be the first new world order book written by a middle schooler

Im starting a book - Ky - 12-04-2012 08:49 AM

In that case, godspeed.

Im starting a book - IamNoone - 12-08-2012 09:53 AM

My advice is that DO NOT write about a "New World Order" DO NOT mention "Illuminati" DO NOT say "conspiracy theory" anywhere in the book if you do not want to be immediately discredited. DO NOT say anything that can not be backed up based on primary sources (emails, doctrines, bills, letters, executive orders, etc).
Also, I would strongly recommend this vid as a starting point before you write anything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdJ9TAdTdA
and maybe even read his book.

There is no NWO anyway. All of the evidence for the evil the USA government did is laid spread out on the table before you, it just takes a bit of looking. A TL;DR of American History is this:
We were founded as en empire, Britain Limited us. Our goal was to take Canada and Cuba, then later on to expand to the west. Our government is a master of using enemies around every corner to give themselves unlimited power. 9/11 itself doesn't matter, what matters is how the government used it to go into the middle east and rape Iraq for its oil (600,000 dead civs and 3 million displaced civs).

Look into what we did in the Philippines, the Iran-Contra Scandal, our whole history in Iran, our history in Afghanistan and Iraq (Afghans we funded paramilitary dudes run by Bin Laden to fight the Russians, Iraq we kept Saddam in power till he refused oil, Iran we took out the prez with CIA coup to get oil), how we used the cold war to put in pro-American dictators is South America, read up on the original documents that made the school system. Don't talk about chem trails, or population reduction, or fluoride, or any of that shit. I gave you enough to look into to right a thousand books on, all with concrete historical evidence.

TL;DR

IF YOU CAN NOT PROVE IT WITH PRIMARY SOURCES OR COMMON HISTORICAL KNOWLEDGE DO NOT PUT IT IN THE FUCKING BOOK

Also watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdJ9TAdTdA

Im starting a book - Asder Miller The Second - 12-09-2012 04:49 AM

why not? im gonna mention the new world order and stuff of course

Im starting a book - IamNoone - 12-09-2012 05:45 AM

Because then people will immediately look at is a conspiracy theory and bullshit.

Can you even prove a NWO exists? Try me right now.

Im starting a book - Asder Miller The Second - 12-09-2012 09:13 AM

i can but i wont waste my time with you XD

Im starting a book - IamNoone - 12-09-2012 02:56 PM

... which means you can't. If it is a waste of time trying to prove me wrong, then don't bother on the book.

If I were in your shoes, I would simply copy and paste excerpts from primary sources to show how the governments are trying to create a NWO.