School Survival Forums
[split] I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: [split] I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. (/showthread.php?tid=27747)

[split] I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 10-23-2012 03:30 AM

go live with SoulRiser...she won't make you get up like that lol, she might bring Zagix over for a play date on April 1st though

I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - SoulRiser - 10-23-2012 05:03 AM

wat... lol.

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - bulgarianlion - 10-23-2012 07:11 AM

suck your father's dick

I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 10-23-2012 07:29 AM

Darth Vader is getting ladies tonight.

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - SoulRiser - 10-23-2012 09:02 AM

(10-23-2012 06:46 AM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  SoulRiser - if not too personal - are you a female or a male?
lol. Female.

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Ky - 10-23-2012 09:03 AM

>Mfw trollish responses

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRavEWRvhHkmpKmC_41Lj0...V66N97nzXl]

I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - AtheistLGBTQAnarchist - 10-23-2012 09:44 AM

I hate spider-man memes, how much did your meter spike? IT'S OVER 9000! I answered it for you lazy.

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Ky - 10-23-2012 09:47 AM

(10-23-2012 09:44 AM)EmpathyLover Wrote:  I hate spider-man memes, how much did your meter spike? IT'S OVER 9000! I answered it for you lazy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNhfhxRRmzEUdjRl7Cv2A...r7roXNSrMA]

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 10-23-2012 12:32 PM

(10-23-2012 09:47 AM)DoA Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 09:44 AM)EmpathyLover Wrote:  I hate spider-man memes, how much did your meter spike? IT'S OVER 9000! I answered it for you lazy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNhfhxRRmzEUdjRl7Cv2A...r7roXNSrMA]

SINCE WHEN IS SPIDERMAN'S HAND THAT FUCKING BIG!?

(but seriously, let's get back on topic

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 10-23-2012 02:15 PM

(10-23-2012 01:17 PM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  #SoulRiser --> Really, why did I get an impression of you as a guy/buddy/male/man/redneck, not that it's bad, but I unconsciously don't expect that many people - female people to be on this forum. Not because it's not allowed or some bullshit, but because it's somehow implemented in me, very few in my class from the woman groups "show" that they dislike school.
Well, well, I don't have any reason to believe that women like school more the men, I guess I've only got that impression -- have to change that.

i knew SR was a girl just by going through her posts on the main site and some of her drawings...still waiting for her to draw something good that i could use for a background on my computer even though i'm not supposed to change the background on my computer bc i might put naked people, or worse...illegal things, like alcohol, weed, or...oh wait, those are technically completely legal, depending on where you live.

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - LiptomaticMate - 10-23-2012 02:45 PM

(10-23-2012 02:15 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 01:17 PM)LiptomaticMate Wrote:  #SoulRiser --> Really, why did I get an impression of you as a guy/buddy/male/man/redneck, not that it's bad, but I unconsciously don't expect that many people - female people to be on this forum. Not because it's not allowed or some bullshit, but because it's somehow implemented in me, very few in my class from the woman groups "show" that they dislike school.
Well, well, I don't have any reason to believe that women like school more the men, I guess I've only got that impression -- have to change that.

i knew SR was a girl just by going through her posts on the main site and some of her drawings...still waiting for her to draw something good that i could use for a background on my computer even though i'm not supposed to change the background on my computer bc i might put naked people, or worse...illegal things, like alcohol, weed, or...oh wait, those are technically completely legal, depending on where you live.

Cool! Biggrin

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Thought Criminal - 10-24-2012 12:10 AM

xxxjUsT a DePrEsSeD aNd ToUrTuReD sOuL LoOkInG fOr LoVe AtTeNtIoN In ThIs CrUeL aNd HaTeFuL wOrLdxxx

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - SomeRandomHuman - 10-24-2012 08:43 AM

And there are pleanty of girls here, I am a girl. And so are many others

I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - LiptomaticMate - 10-24-2012 01:03 PM

It's pretty fresh with girls!

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - Heil_Kaiba8921 - 10-24-2012 01:04 PM

(10-24-2012 08:43 AM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  And there are pleanty of girls here, I am a girl. And so are many others

but if we go by the rules then all the girls here are actually just Guys In Real Life.

I think I'm going to have to request a strip search of every "woman" "girl" or "lady" here if you guys want me to stop being annoying with the rule. (and yes i do find it kind of annoying even to me, but it's still fun to point this out, especially to people who don't know about the rules of the internet)

I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - SaintVicious - 10-24-2012 01:12 PM

(10-24-2012 01:04 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  
(10-24-2012 08:43 AM)SomeRandomHuman Wrote:  And there are pleanty of girls here, I am a girl. And so are many others

but if we go by the rules then all the girls here are actually just Guys In Real Life.

I think I'm going to have to request a strip search of every "woman" "girl" or "lady" here if you guys want me to stop being annoying with the rule. (and yes i do find it kind of annoying even to me, but it's still fun to point this out, especially to people who don't know about the rules of the internet)
Go back to your ponies horse fucker No girl wants to date a manchild

RE: I wish my dad would beat me again so he'd go to jail.. - SomeRandomHuman - 11-16-2012 11:12 AM

(10-24-2012 01:04 PM)Heil_Kaiba8921 Wrote:  

LOL, WUT?