School Survival Forums
Well, off to a good start - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Well, off to a good start (/showthread.php?tid=27419)

Well, off to a good start - RandomTroll - 09-01-2012 03:49 PM

So yea, today is the first of September, that means It's the first day of school AND IT'S FUCKING SATURDAY. FUCK YOU MY SCHOOL.

Here's the story, my mom came into my room screaming at me at 7.00, insisting that I would wake up and eat ASAP, because I have to get ready for "the grand opening of the schooling season". Fuck it, I wasn't in the mood to fuck around so I did as I was told. Got up, took a bath, ate some food and I came back to my room. And I had one of those WTF moments. Everything in my closet was on the ground, even the drawers. Then my mom came into my room screaming AGAIN, because apparently I don't take care of my clothes and "they are not respected" (whatever that means, I'm just quoting her). Well now they were on the ground, so much for "respect" from her side. Then I got a huge lecture about the importance of clean clothes and how much they are important on the first of September. I had some clothes picked out yesterday, but everything was in a pile and I couldn't find them, that made my mom even more pissed, because apparently "I don't take care of myself".
Then she told me the news, I can't go out with friends today, because yesterday I drank a bottle of beer with friends and that's apparently a symbol of serious alcoholism, she also thinks that I waste too much money on alcohol, the sad part was that I didn't even buy it, I spent my last cash on gasoline for her piece of shit scooter.
Well thank you mom for making an already shitty day even more shitty, I love you too.

The sad part is, that at the time of writing, It's only 9.00, and the whole day is ahead. Fuck this.

Well, off to a good start - SoulRiser - 09-02-2012 12:40 AM

Awesome motherly logic there... Cuckoo

RE: Well, off to a good start - V.R. - 09-02-2012 12:40 AM

Good luck.

Also, how did she find out about the bottle of beer? I at least hope it wasn't a Budweiser.

RE: Well, off to a good start - IamNoone - 09-02-2012 12:48 AM

I am sorry to say, you have a ghost in your house and it hates you.

Well, off to a good start - 4r4b7 - 09-02-2012 12:56 AM

OH MY DAYS.

its a troll. BANBANBANBANBANBAN

RE: Well, off to a good start - bulgarianlion - 09-02-2012 02:49 AM

(09-02-2012 12:56 AM)arabiamad Wrote:  OH MY DAYS.

its a troll. BANBANBANBANBANBAN

shut up sandnigger

RE: Well, off to a good start - RandomTroll - 09-02-2012 05:29 AM

Well, my mother found out about it because of the smell. Also it was local made beer. They don't sell Budweiser here.

RE: Well, off to a good start - V.R. - 09-02-2012 07:30 AM

Well, at least you know how to find good brews, so that's nice. Must have been some pretty intense hops.

RE: Well, off to a good start - RandomTroll - 09-03-2012 04:26 PM

(09-02-2012 07:30 AM)V.R. Wrote:  Well, at least you know how to find good brews, so that's nice. Must have been some pretty intense hops.

Yeah, It was called something like "Live and unfiltered beer". That means that it wasn't filtered ant pasteurized. It's actually delicious, but not too strong. Somewhere around 6 %

RE: Well, off to a good start - The Shadowman - 09-04-2012 04:52 AM

How was the rest of your day? Was it as bad as the morning?

RE: Well, off to a good start - SomeRandomHuman - 09-04-2012 01:43 PM

Parents can be assholes. When my mom does shit like that it pisses me off. Try to ignore her, but I cant blame you if you cant.

RE: Well, off to a good start - RandomTroll - 09-06-2012 04:33 PM

(09-04-2012 04:52 AM)The Shadowman Wrote:  How was the rest of your day? Was it as bad as the morning?

Nah, the day was actually kinda good.