School Survival Forums
The Vent/Ranting Thread - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Vent/Ranting Thread (/showthread.php?tid=19336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-04-2008 05:11 AM

Now for my rant -_-

Why do I have to return to that fucking school every day!?

What gives them the fucking right?!

WHY SHOULD THEY DECIDE THAT MY CHILDHOOD SHOULD BE SPENT IN SCHOOL?!

Who are they to tell me what to do?!

Why should I get in trouble for not going! What if i dont want to go?! I DONT WANT TO RETURN TO THAT SHITHOLE!

I HATE SUNDAYS BECAUSE OF IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE FACT THAT I'L BE AT SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY FOR FIVE MORE FUCKING DAYS!

They take 180 days of my life away a year. They take 6 hours of my time away every day. They give me useless and uneeded homework , annother +3 hours EVERYDAY!
WHY SHOULD THEY BE ABLE TO TAKE MY TIME AWAY!

I hardly get any free time at home!

Also school unifroms! I fucking HATE them , and hate is a strong word.
They are uncomfortable and awfull looking. i dont want to wear a fucking suit. You also have to pay for the godamn shit!

School for me is a time waster , break times are a waste , I could cope fine without them!

I have to get up at 07.00 AM . Such a riddiculous time and im always tired!

They give me so many fucking tests called "QM's or Quality Marks" Just to acces what level we are working at, they also make us revise for everything.

3 YEARS STUDY FOR GCSE's FOR 2 HOUR SHIT TESTS.

WHY CANT SCHOOL JUST STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY LIFE , I DONT WANT IT YET I CAN ESCAPE IT AND IM FORCED TO GO !!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Rocket Shooting Stabhead Ranting Ranting Ranting Mad Mad Grindteeth Grindteeth Im extremely pissed that people have to interfere withmy life ; just leave me the fuck alone.

School is some kind of sick joke.

/rant

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-04-2008 12:50 PM

i cant take people anymore, i hate my teachers, there so stupid,they talk soooo slllowww, the students are wrapped up in there little lives,fuck

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - undergroundrevolutionary - 09-04-2008 01:13 PM

therenagadeoffunk Wrote:i cant take people anymore, i hate my teachers, there so stupid,they talk soooo slllowww, the students are wrapped up in there little lives,fuck
but aren't we all, more or less, wrapped up in our own lives?

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - ChickenLeg - 09-04-2008 01:20 PM

SoulRiser Wrote:
Quote:I should probably stop taking Internet socializing so seriously.
Actually, just don't take douchebags in general seriously. Wink
Well, I already can't take trolls seriously. Laugh

And I foe'd that asshole after saying that since I "can't draw", I probably couldn't YouTube Poop, either, then said I didn't belong in the forum. What a dickbutt.

Then again, I could be acting hostile over this douchebag because I was trampled on (figuratively) by another one at school five or six years ago. I mean, I felt powerless over him, as I couldn't do anything except go to the teachers, and when I did the problem only went away for half a week or so. He contributed to what would be the start of my several years of misery. I don't want that to happen again. It sucked. But doing nothing only made what he typed sound true. I have yet to psychoanalyze that part. Wink

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-05-2008 12:47 AM

Today i walked out the house door thinking "why do I put myself through this shit everyday?"

I'm in a new art class , I know nobodys NAME so what does the etacher do? Ask me to give out the big fuck off folders. I had to ask eveyrone who this was and things kept dropping out the folders and ughh -_- Why do i bother....

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Lucie - 09-06-2008 05:04 AM

*hugs* I know that really sucks, except I subtly did it to someone and said "Do you know..." and it was them. Suspicious fail.

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF POP TARTS!!! they are like the only food I like and I WANT POP TARTS!!! I'm so hungry, I am a fussy eater, so I've not eaten anything other than yoghurt since I got here. I'm hungry!!!

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-06-2008 10:07 AM

politics thread, thats my rant for the day

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - dreamer... - 09-06-2008 05:24 PM

therenagadeoffunk Wrote:politics thread, thats my rant for the day
Look on the bright side: you finally spelled "politics" right! Smile

I'm just kidding around. Some of my best friends have horrid spelling, so I'm used to teasing them about it.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Lucie - 09-09-2008 03:31 AM

so I was sitting doing my webpage report right now in prep and found myself typing:

The webpage is a report by a modern historian on slavery in the Roman empire. It contains fuck fucking Ashton Sobewski he is fucking pissing me off I wish he’d go and fuck himself because I’m in a pissed mood and he is a fucker.

do you think I should hand it in? rofl. Ashton Sobewski is the bain of my life right now, I only met him last week and I can verify I HATE HIM!!! He sits next to me for prep. *burn*

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-09-2008 04:22 AM

im surrounded by anime fanboys, i cant take this shitty music anymore, THEY NEED TO GET SOME FUCKING HEADPHONES( capslock is cruse control for cool)

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - ChickenLeg - 09-09-2008 07:26 AM

Surprisingly, we only have a few anime geeks at my school. Many who like anime are casual about it, don't get me wrong. There's just the few obsessors.

At least they're discreet about it. Well, about as much as they can.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-12-2008 07:54 AM

I learned one thing today.
No matter what kinda of trouble or shit you get into at school.
No matter what people call you.
No matter what kind of shit your mum shouts at you.

When you've got a the love of your life nothing matters... Because there is only her to turn to , to always make you happy at the sight of her to share your kisses with...

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Rebelnerd - 09-12-2008 11:05 AM

matty555 Wrote:I learned one thing today.

When you've got a the love of your life nothing matters... Because there is only her to turn to , to always make you happy at the sight of her to share your kisses with...

yeah, rub it in why don't you.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Tasty Waffles - 09-12-2008 01:22 PM

Well lets see the girl i love basically spit in my face.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-12-2008 01:33 PM

funny how shit turns out

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Tasty Waffles - 09-12-2008 01:44 PM

Its also funny how she hipped out of what was left of my happyness.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-12-2008 01:45 PM

times like those are when i get the thoughts" wonder what would happen if i committed suicide infront of (said) person)

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-12-2008 04:38 PM

Rebelnerd Wrote:

yeah, rub it in why don't you.

Maybe the way I said that came out din't come out the way I intended...

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-12-2008 05:18 PM

Hopefully I can convince my mum to let me off school today , I at the hospital til about 12...

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - The Wadekarl - 09-13-2008 08:08 AM

Too bad for people like me then, right? I think that if I had a girlfriend during ANY of the time that I was in school, I wouldn't have gotten into... let's say some shit during my freshman year, nor would I have been so pessimistic about going to school. But of course, there are other things that could've done this.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-15-2008 01:48 PM

im begining to miss human contact, im begining to lose my mind, i cant take this, i cant take there happyness, it must end

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - chibichibibear - 09-15-2008 04:25 PM

I don't want to go to school tomorrow!!! Arghhh.

I hate my classes, and I'll feel like a super failure if I switch out now. I can't do my homework though, so I probably shouldn't be in a n AP class anymore... fuck.

Plus I'm sick of seeing everyone so happy with each other. What is so desperately wrong with me that I can't be happy with anyone?! All school does to me is depresses me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow morning. I wish someone would love me. Which then makes me feel lame and pathetic... :waah: Crymoar self!

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - SoulRiser - 09-16-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:im begining to miss human contact, im begining to lose my mind, i cant take this, i cant take there happyness, it must end
Whose happiness? Most people who seem happy aren't really.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-16-2008 12:48 AM

Chibichibibear Wrote:I don't want to go to school tomorrow!!! Arghhh.

I hate my classes, and I'll feel like a super failure if I switch out now. I can't do my homework though, so I probably shouldn't be in a n AP class anymore... fuck.

Plus I'm sick of seeing everyone so happy with each other. What is so desperately wrong with me that I can't be happy with anyone?! All school does to me is depresses me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow morning. I wish someone would love me. Which then makes me feel lame and pathetic... :waah: Crymoar self!

Meh.
Whats the worst that can happen?

I find teachers shouting at me funny , and on sevral occasions I laugh out loud.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Thought Criminal - 09-16-2008 04:33 AM

i used to feel that way about someone as well and then she left me............

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-16-2008 05:34 AM

This may sound a little weird but once I make a little money all I wanna do is get a caravan , bring a friend along , set it up in a field relativly close to a shop, set up an internet connection with computer and live in it.
That would be awesome... no responsibilities... completely independent... just doing the stuff i like... no one to tell me what to do...

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Thought Criminal - 09-16-2008 05:44 AM

that would be kick ass except id probly go some where far away like California

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - random_name - 09-16-2008 05:46 AM

i enjoy caravanning, i would probably go somwere ar away too, the idea of no responsibilities sounds nice.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - fragile-esteem - 09-16-2008 05:51 AM

I was just thinking, they keep telling me I'm almost beyond rescue and I know it's a bit different from Lukemia or something but why don't they just withdraw treatment and let me die?

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - random_name - 09-16-2008 05:53 AM

because they are trying to help you.