School Survival Forums
I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Philosophy, Politics & History (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey (/showthread.php?tid=14781)

I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - PIMP. - 04-03-2008 06:29 PM

CLINT EASTWOOD:

If Clint was president he would never have bombed Iraq he would have walked into Saddams palace with two shotguns and an empty bottle of whiskey. Saddam would have tried to shoot him but the bullets would have bounced off Clint. Then Clint would have given Saddam a strange look. Then BANG BANG Saddams dead. Then Clint would pick up Saddams chick and move to Mexico with suitcases full of Saddams money.

2PAC:

He should so come out of hiding and run for President. He would so win. Then his first order of business would be Thug Life. Just Thug Life thats it. "Mr President what to do you plan to do about the Credit Crises?" 2PAC: "Thug Life Bitches." Then BANG Saddams dead. And we have to remember to respect our sisters. But Jay Z and Kanye would try to kill him. And that would be so not Thug Life. And hes not dead btw i saw him at the chinken shop down the road 2 and a half years ago. He was with these two chicks.

Thats it just these two guys. No one else is allowed to be President.

Peace.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - NiteRaidah - 04-04-2008 04:23 AM

If Harrison Ford ran I'd vote for him. That sumbitch is awesome.

And he already was President once.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - returnal - 04-05-2008 07:36 AM

Teh 'merican votey? Never heard of it.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Rebelnerd - 04-08-2008 04:57 AM

Denzel Washington FTW. the minute some rogue general or evil corporation tries to tap people's phones or implant mind control chips in people, he'll grab his glock, start doing that slo-mo walk with flames in the background, give a kickass speech, and then waste everybody who looks at him funny.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Darthmat - 04-08-2008 10:53 AM

Stephen Colbert '08!!!

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - fragile-esteem - 04-23-2008 05:24 AM

I'd vote Johnny Depp.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Aya - 04-23-2008 08:41 AM

darthmat Wrote:Stephen Colbert '08!!!

Colbert / Jesus 08!

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - HeartofShadows - 04-23-2008 11:25 AM

fragile-esteem Wrote:I'd vote Johnny Depp.

Never!!!!!!!!! I still vote for Lucifer for president.
With his demonic army nobody would dare fuck with us! Mwahaha

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Suicidal-kun - 04-23-2008 11:29 AM

Heart of shadows Wrote:
fragile-esteem Wrote:I'd vote Johnny Depp.

Never!!!!!!!!! I still vote for Lucifer for president.
With his demonic army nobody would dare fuck with us! Mwahaha
Fuck yeah!!!

Lucifer/Beast of hell '08 BITCHES!!!

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - HeartofShadows - 04-23-2008 11:41 AM

People like to say alot of bullshit about my candidate..
*Cough* God.. *Cough* But they are just hating.
Lucifer does not support suffering and heres a pic to prove it.
See lucifer supports family wellness and equality.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Suicidal-kun - 04-23-2008 11:49 AM

Heart of shadows Wrote:People like to say alot of bullshit about my candidate..
*Cough* God.. *Cough* But they are just hating.
Lucifer does not support suffering and heres a pic to prove it.

See lucifer supports family equality and wellness.
Yup, Lucifer is clearly the best candidate. And the only reason he was kicked out of heaven was because god's a pussy like that and was afraid of his awesomeness. So vote for the Prince of Darkness, I promise you won't regret it!

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - youvebeenthunderstruck - 04-23-2008 12:02 PM

I fucking wouldn't. Too much depravity in office.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - HeartofShadows - 04-23-2008 12:03 PM

Wolf on Mescaline Wrote:I'd vote for the internet.

No way then the internet would go I robot on us and kill humanity... Wait maybe putting the internet as president would be okay.

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Ahab - 04-24-2008 01:29 AM

I vote for Edgar Varese

Re: I wish these people were candidates in the american votey - Albatross - 05-07-2008 06:47 AM

I vote for Mischa Divries :biggrin: (is that spelled right?)