School Survival Forums
College sucks - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: Learning, Youth Rights and School Survival (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: School Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: College sucks (/showthread.php?tid=1303)

College sucks - ~Mystery~ - 03-31-2011 05:54 PM

Yea I just can't bring myself to actually care enough my classes to want to study for them. I mean I really try hard to get a passing grades, but this semester has been shit. I had to crash my classes at the last moment so I got really hard teachers in biology physics, Maths, and english.

I think I'm gunna have to retake bio and math. which means 2.5 years more of community college instead of 2 ( I had a part time job so I was part time student) I just want to read books, I swear I'm addicted to reading information books about reality, chemicals, and philosophy. I just don't want to do anything else

I'm freakin sad because my ego has been shot by my grades especially because Biochemisty is the only thing I plan to study because everything else is meaningless to me. I just have adhd because I swear I'm like writing a linear equation and halfway through answering it I get bored and start the next equation without even fricken finishing the first.

My physics teacher is a douchbag who thinks life is about sweating, watching TV & football with potato chips and lifting weights. Which I think is boring as fuck.

I wanna kill myself I'm so bored because I'm not learning anything important due to having to rush in assignments about random irrelevent shit like the anatomy of plant cells.

I just want to get my Drug Enforcement Agency Schedule 1 license so I can do research and not have to deal with the expectations of shitty ass people.

Any tips for motivation?? Or is college really teh suxor?

Re: College sucks - SoulRiser - 03-31-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:I'm addicted to reading information books about reality, chemicals, and philosophy. I just don't want to do anything else
Quit college and do this.

Why are you actually in college?

Re: College sucks - SaintVicious - 04-01-2011 12:25 AM

Weed.

Re: College sucks - ~Mystery~ - 04-01-2011 07:54 AM

I need atleast a bachelors in chemistry to do any work in it.

Re: College sucks - Thought Criminal - 04-01-2011 08:16 AM

Dude.... I am so joining the DEA. Do you think they drug test though? Laugh

Re: College sucks - Absnt - 04-01-2011 08:27 AM

Thought Criminal Wrote:Dude.... I am so joining the DEA. Do you think they drug test though? Laugh

They probably all get high every day.

Re: College sucks - Thought Criminal - 04-01-2011 08:30 AM

They gotta do something with all that weed!

Re: College sucks - Absnt - 04-01-2011 08:44 AM

Precisely. Anyway, that sucks mystery. Good fucking luck.