School Survival Forums
The Vent/Ranting Thread - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Vent/Ranting Thread (/showthread.php?tid=19336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- cryptevah72 - 01-12-2008 06:29 AM

yeah, well dont stress urself over everyone elses screw ups, i mean, i can inderstand that maybe you want the play to be good, but you cant act for all of them, if ther not doing anything, you cant expect to save the entire show, just do what you can but dont stress

- Darthmat - 01-12-2008 06:52 AM

when people physically beat you, you can't ignore them.

- cryptevah72 - 01-12-2008 06:55 AM

ok, then beat them back, but dont do anything after that, defend yourself but stay in the defensive

- Darthmat - 01-12-2008 07:01 AM

OH MY GOD.

The kids who shoot up school aren't physically strong enough to.

- cryptevah72 - 01-12-2008 07:23 AM

?huh?

- Darthmat - 01-12-2008 07:40 AM

Quote:I hate my teachers.
I've already dealt with their crap for a year.
and that's the reason I switched.
But this year I'm stuck with their stupid asses.

OMFG I wanna gun.

We are discussing from there.

- Bob Dole - 01-12-2008 07:42 AM

lol. The play ended up sucking. Ah well. I hit all my shit. Two people missed entrances though, and the stagehands are incompetent fuckers. They pull shut the curtain ONCE, and they fucked that up. There were a lot of lines forgotten and I had to improvise on fucking everything.

- i-am-the-liquor - 01-12-2008 09:58 AM

ag i fucking hate stupid people

- amizon - 01-12-2008 09:08 PM

Biggest thing pissing me off at the moment: the fact that school wears me out, stresses me out, and saps all my patience for any thing I remotely dislike that I have to stay up to 4 in the morning just to get a grip on my desire to start THROWING THINGS THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOWS. AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGhghhghghghghGHGHhgiughgh;oeiUFG A;WOEIF

I'm also sick of having self-control that I can't let go of. I never even freak out about stuff anymore and it feels like holding it in puts toxins in my blood so I'm being polluted from the inside out. Like that picture "This is what smoking does to your lungs". Just rotted.

- SoulRiser - 01-13-2008 12:55 AM

Get a punching bag, or run/jump around till you fall over from exhaustion.

- amizon - 01-13-2008 07:15 AM

SoulRiser Wrote:Get a punching bag, or run/jump around till you fall over from exhaustion.

The ranting actually helped a little. Maybe it was the F word that did it lol. I haven't said or typed it for months haha. I save it for very special occasions. But yeah I wanna get in better shape so I can actually effectively hit my brother's punching bag or run around til I can't anymore without having a coughing fit lol

- Guest - 01-13-2008 08:30 AM

yay!! my board helps people!! Laugh

- Darthmat - 01-13-2008 08:41 AM

I know it is more complex, but that is one of the reasons.

- arthasmenethil - 01-13-2008 01:50 PM

Some things that have pissed me off lately:

1) My friends mom hates me because of my hair
2) People keep calling me un American because I said Hiroshima and Nagasaki should not have been bombed like they were(this usually wouldn't annoy me, but it's starting to get annoying)
3) My mom got pissed at me because she saw the cover for Cannibal Corpse's "Tomb of the Mutilated" album.(it's just music, bitch!)

- Darthmat - 01-13-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:3) My mom got pissed at me because she saw the cover for Cannibal Corpse's "Tomb of the Mutilated" album.(it's just music, bitch!)
No, cover art is art, not music. (not saying music isn't art here >.>).
And, what the fuck is wrong with that drawing? It's good art.
Quote:it's just music
Music should never be used in that phrase, ever. Music is very very important, and helps alot of people through tough times.

- arthasmenethil - 01-13-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:And, what the fuck is wrong with that drawing? It's good art.

I take it you've seen it then?

Quote:Music should never be used in that phrase, ever. Music is very very important, and helps alot of people through tough times.

I know it helps people get through tough times.(don't know where I'd be right now without Rise Against) What I'm saying is that even if the music is about murder, rape, torture, etc. doesn't mean that because I listen to it, I support the things in the songs.

- cryptevah72 - 01-13-2008 03:24 PM

thats trtue, and yeah, music does help alot, i got really upset the toher day, so i just went into my room, turned out the lights, and blasted disturbed and linkin park for a few minutes, it calmed me down alot...

- cryptevah72 - 01-13-2008 03:27 PM

yes, but though it may be a sad and unfortunate reason, it doesnt mean that it justifys it. ppl shudnt go on shooting rampages. just cuz other ppl are fuking morns, doesnt mean u shud let them screw ur life up even more by giving in to ur depression and doing it (though believe me i know how hard it is sumtimes) im not being insensitive, im just saying, you guys sound like ur justifying school shootings

- Bob Dole - 01-13-2008 09:19 PM

christillusion Wrote:Some things that have pissed me off lately:

1) My friends mom hates me because of my hair
Fuck the fucking fucker.
Quote:2) People keep calling me un American because I said Hiroshima and Nagasaki should not have been bombed like they were(this usually wouldn't annoy me, but it's starting to get annoying)
They're stupid then. Personally, I think the bombing got the bloodshed over quicker and saved lives, but that's just my opinion. Calling you un-American because you disagree with me would be stupid.
Quote:3) My mom got pissed at me because she saw the cover for Cannibal Corpse's "Tomb of the Mutilated" album.(it's just music, bitch!)
lol. She's stupid.

- Darthmat - 01-13-2008 11:12 PM

No it's not like that.

I just feel more sympathy than most to the kids that do it.

- cryptevah72 - 01-14-2008 02:03 AM

oh ok, i feel loads of sympathy for them, and i think that its not ther fault entirly, even mostly, just saying its not like, just an excusable thing...

- cryptevah72 - 01-14-2008 02:05 AM

eh, it did end the fighting faster, but it was still horrible, and shudnt hav been done, who knows what could have happened? but sending out two huge fuking bombs shudnt be the answer, thousands were killed, more innocents than soldiers

- Darthmat - 01-14-2008 02:12 AM

From America's p.o.v. it was smart.

- cryptevah72 - 01-14-2008 09:51 AM

no, from America's corrupt govornment's pov, it was right

- Darthmat - 01-14-2008 10:18 AM

A) all governments are corrupt in eon way or another.

B) would you rather have Japan won?

- Jackass McAwesome - 01-14-2008 03:16 PM

To B): Actually yes.

- Darthmat - 01-14-2008 10:19 PM

Sorry, I falsely assumed I was talking to an american (or rather non-japanese) audience.

But, for Americans, Japan winning wouldn't have been good.

- Bob Dole - 01-15-2008 08:47 AM

Japan winning would have been shitty for the rest of the world. The Axis winning = everyone loses. I mean, seriously, a lot of the Japanese were fucking FANATICS. And Hitler, was Hitler.

- cryptevah72 - 01-18-2008 09:14 AM

yeah i know, im just saying, i think we couldv won in another way, without doing that, but hey, im not trained in military, and who knows what wud have happened, u cant change it, i was just stating my opinion

- another brick in the wall - 01-18-2008 02:06 PM

i dont think we would have won without dropping the bombs the Japanese people where extremely determined the went on suicide missions and blew themselves up with a smile all in the name of honor one story that floated around was that a Japanese man wanted to be a fighter pilot but he had children so he couldn't become one so his wife killed the children just so he could become a fighter pilot we needed to set a Strong example of our power i dont think that enormous loss of life was fair but was in a way necessary think of it would you like to be in a world where your thougths are controlled books are burned and defying the ruler was a death sentence