School Survival Forums
The Vent/Ranting Thread - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Vent/Ranting Thread (/showthread.php?tid=19336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - CrayolaColours - 02-08-2010 03:18 PM

Colin Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
CrayolaColours Wrote:Why the hell are all the cute, nice, funny, and smart guys of the world gay? WHY??!!
Wasntme
I knew it, TDF is gay. Not that that's a bad thing, but I knew it!
No. There's no way on earth TDF is gay. He's not nice, cute, smart, or funny.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Loxor - 02-08-2010 03:20 PM

Laugh

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - username01462781 - 02-08-2010 08:17 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:Why the hell are all the cute, nice, funny, and smart guys of the world gay? WHY??!!
That's weird than that I'm nice, cute, smart, funny AND not gay.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - The Desert Fox - 02-08-2010 08:21 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:No. There's no way on earth TDF is gay. He's not Colin.
My thoughts exactly.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Ceiling Cat - 02-08-2010 10:40 PM

It's horrible. I'm infinitely jealous of gay guys.
So I clearly was gay two years ago.
Great job CC. You don't even know how much did you just make me not even want to heal myself up from the analness everyone hates.

I'd pull off a rant on stereotypes and feminism, but I'm tired to the point of division by zero. Laugh

edit: but I have a better idea for a question.
Why all girls act in a way so that all the cute, nice, funny, and smart guys of the world are forced to be gay? Giggle

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Loxor - 02-09-2010 12:51 AM

Laugh

Cat has a high opinion of hisself.

I don't like to think people like me.

:/

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - MaggieStrange - 02-09-2010 08:30 AM

Ceiling Cat Wrote:Why all girls act in a way so that all the cute, nice, funny, and smart guys of the world are forced to be gay? Giggle
If only I knew. My gender exerts itself in less than practical ways, and I have no idea why.

As for my rant: In study hall today, I was being forced to sit across from too annoying, giggling sophomore girls (you know, the type who have about two brain cells to rub together collectively), when one of them quoted a Sonic (fast food chain) commercial. AND THEY LAUGHED. Does anyone actually find those commercials funny? They seemed to think it was hilarious. Either my sense of humour or theirs is seriously warped (though I do gravitate more towards the obscene). I just... I do not understand.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Loxor - 02-09-2010 08:31 AM

I laughed at the thought of people laughing at that.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - MaggieStrange - 02-09-2010 08:34 AM

I just opened my eyes wide as noticeably as possible and scribbled furiously in my notebook about it. Rolleyes

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - CrayolaColours - 02-09-2010 08:55 AM

Ceiling Cat Wrote:

Great job CC. You don't even know how much did you just make me not even want to heal myself up from the analness everyone hates.

I'd pull off a rant on stereotypes and feminism, but I'm tired to the point of division by zero. Laugh

Why all girls act in a way so that all the cute, nice, funny, and smart guys of the world are forced to be gay? Giggle
Hey, I'm not saying all of them. I'm just... picture this.

"Oh, look, she's the perfect girl!... she's what? Lesbian? DAMMIT"

This is what girls deal with constantly. Noo (Some deserve it, but it ruins it for everyone else)

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - MaggieStrange - 02-10-2010 11:23 AM

I'm finally escaping my Honours Chemistry class tomorrow, which I had been previously failing like a motherfucker, by dropping it. I'm relieved to not have to take Chem anymore, so all is well and good there, but the problem is that tomorrow I have to see my teacher and have him sign the form for it, and give him his book back. And I'm piss scared. He already looks down on art-minded people, and easily holds grudges, and I hate that this is going to make him think even lower of me than before. I'm not what you'd call a people pleaser, but I hate when people have that awful of an opinion of me. To top it off, I've always been a bit anxious around teachers by myself.

I don't know what I'm going to say to him tomorrow, to be entirely truthful. I suppose I'll just fumble the paper and book into his hands and then twiddle my thumbs and look at the ceiling as he relays to me all of the reasons why I fail as a student and/or person. Can't wait.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Thought Criminal - 02-10-2010 12:07 PM

FUCK YOU FCAT. SUCK MY FAT NADS!!!!!

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - NowhereWoman - 02-10-2010 02:03 PM

I'm probably goin to start taking Jazz piano lessons.
Which is AWESOME.
And..
It just makes me want to quit school/unschool more -> see every other rant I've put on this thread:"blah blah blah my life sucks blah blah imafraidtotalktomyparents bitch whine bitch blah"

And I hate my english teacher, as most of his students' do.
The most idiotic teacher I've ever had, the stupidest man I've ever met, doesn't even know the difference between a persuasive essay and a research paper, gives us demonic levels of work and must have some form of mental disability not to realize that most of the kids in his class periods are already taking four honors/AP classes and don't need the stresss!!!!

Upset

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - LOON_ATTIC - 02-10-2010 06:12 PM

Person#254 Wrote:I'm probably goin to start taking Jazz piano lessons.
Which is AWESOME.
If you think you'll like it, you most likely will, you'll most likely love it. Piano is, IMO, really awesome. And Jazz may be less boring than Classical, these days that is, since what you do on classical is play more than create music.

....Windows sux lol. And 64studio lunix ate one of my dad's DVDs I stole for burning. It will make a nice frisbee now. Some bullshit package had an "anti-update" crap which halts the whole installation process. SuperMegaLesbian (look it up) GNU/Linux at it's best... I've been spending too much time on the computer at night, it might affect my piano playing.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Absnt - 02-10-2010 06:22 PM

So, how many of you have linux.
I have it.

AND
S
T
F
U
or i'll kill u.

kinda

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Ceiling Cat - 02-10-2010 07:54 PM

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Ceiling Cat Wrote:

Hey, I'm not saying all of them. I'm just... picture this.

"Oh, look, she's the perfect girl!... she's what? Lesbian? DAMMIT"

This is what girls deal with constantly. Noo (Some deserve it, but it ruins it for everyone else)
Solution - ignore the sexual preference and keep trying, worked for me. You especially seem like someone who can turn a homo straight in half a second Laugh

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 02-11-2010 05:34 AM

Sometimes I think, why are all the good girls taken by assholes?

I'm only referring to my school btw.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - SoulRiser - 02-11-2010 07:29 AM

Quote:Solution - ignore the sexual preference and keep trying, worked for me. You especially seem like someone who can turn a homo straight in half a second Laugh
lol. This. Seriously, just ignore gayness. If they're really gay they'll stay that way, if they aren't 100% sure, there's always that chance you can change their minds. Or maybe they're bi. Whatever.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - MaggieStrange - 02-11-2010 08:25 AM

Okay so. Talking to my chem teacher went surprisingly well this morning, but still not as planned. My attempt to storm in there and fling the book at him was a failure. Here's what I shit out instead:

I put the book down hard on the table, but not enough to be suspiciously angry-seeming. Because supposedly I am a sneaky bastard.
Teacher: *looking at the slip to sign* Are you taking anything else instead of this?
Me: No.
Teacher: Well, that's too bad that you're leaving the class.
Me: Well, I'm not science-minded. It's all right I guess. *smile smile*
Teacher: No, it's not all right that it didn't work out for you. But you'll make a good novelist or something someday, at book signings and things. *mocking*
Me: Yeah, I guess. *smile smile*
I start to leave.
Teacher: Sorry.
Me: That's all right. *smile smile*

I am a pussy. Brickwall

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Loxor - 02-12-2010 08:25 AM

Ah, well, at least you succeeded.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - CrayolaColours - 02-12-2010 08:28 AM

MaggieStrange Wrote:Okay so. Talking to my chem teacher went surprisingly well this morning, but still not as planned.
At first I thought you said "Charms teacher." I was about to lol.

It's okay, I don't have a backbone either.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Loxor - 02-12-2010 08:37 AM

Charms teacher?

Oh boyy.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Ceiling Cat - 02-12-2010 09:03 AM

Elfy Wrote:Sometimes I think, why are all the good girls taken by assholes?

Intimidation / feeling of lack of choice. If a girl who's pretty went out with someone who's not twice her size(in all aspects), it would be a shun, disgrace and a hundred other reasons to bring out the razors.

SoulRiser Wrote:lol. This. Seriously, just ignore gayness. If they're really gay they'll stay that way, if they aren't 100% sure, there's always that chance you can change their minds. Or maybe they're bi. Whatever.
I'd rather put it... if you really deserve love, it won't matter at all what are the so-called preferences.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - MaggieStrange - 02-12-2010 10:17 AM

CrayolaColours Wrote:At first I thought you said "Charms teacher." I was about to lol.
That would be really damn awesome, and I would probably try to stay in that class at all costs. Razz

Maybe I'll have better luck next time I feel the need to rage at a teacher. Probably not, though.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - The Desert Fox - 02-13-2010 04:06 AM

This morning, I was shoveling the four inches of ice and two feet of snow off the back deck. I was down to the ice, and because I was "too close to the house" or something and couldn't use the only method that was effective to remove said ice (from the side) it was hell trying to chip away at it. I eventually slammed the shovel into the ice because I really wasn't getting anywhere, and it came up and hit me in the jaw. Naturally, I got pissed and swore a few times. Then my mom comes outside and bitches her head off about me swearing, and meanwhile I'm tasting blood. I go inside and downstairs, then mom starts her usual "I do everything blah blah blah you kids do nothing blah blah blah" speech. Now she's all pissy because I won't shovel. Maybe if she hadn't overreacted, I would have finished.

Bitch.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - MaggieStrange - 02-13-2010 07:23 AM

Never swing from the rafters, children. That is, unless you're up to your eyes in armour. I slipped and fell, luckily landed on the couch but I bashed my leg up pretty bad. It was fun up until that point, though. Shrug

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - HeartofShadows - 02-13-2010 09:28 AM

The Desert Fox Wrote:This morning, I was shoveling the four inches of ice and two feet of snow off the back deck. I was down to the ice, and because I was "too close to the house" or something and couldn't use the only method that was effective to remove said ice (from the side) it was hell trying to chip away at it. I eventually slammed the shovel into the ice because I really wasn't getting anywhere, and it came up and hit me in the jaw. Naturally, I got pissed and swore a few times. Then my mom comes outside and bitches her head off about me swearing, and meanwhile I'm tasting blood. I go inside and downstairs, then mom starts her usual "I do everything blah blah blah you kids do nothing blah blah blah" speech. Now she's all pissy because I won't shovel. Maybe if she hadn't overreacted, I would have finished.

Bitch.

What a stupid cunt.

Reminds me of the times I wanted to smash my moms face in when I was younger.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - The Desert Fox - 02-13-2010 02:43 PM

HeartofShadows Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:This morning, I was shoveling the four inches of ice and two feet of snow off the back deck. I was down to the ice, and because I was "too close to the house" or something and couldn't use the only method that was effective to remove said ice (from the side) it was hell trying to chip away at it. I eventually slammed the shovel into the ice because I really wasn't getting anywhere, and it came up and hit me in the jaw. Naturally, I got pissed and swore a few times. Then my mom comes outside and bitches her head off about me swearing, and meanwhile I'm tasting blood. I go inside and downstairs, then mom starts her usual "I do everything blah blah blah you kids do nothing blah blah blah" speech. Now she's all pissy because I won't shovel. Maybe if she hadn't overreacted, I would have finished.

Bitch.

What a stupid cunt.

She's not a stupid cunt, just a huge raging bitchface at times.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - HeartofShadows - 02-13-2010 07:58 PM

The Desert Fox Wrote:
HeartofShadows Wrote:

Bitch.

What a stupid cunt.

She's not a stupid cunt, just a huge raging bitchface at times.

Sorry was in a bad mood when I posted.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Loxor - 02-14-2010 11:11 AM

Elfy Wrote:Sometimes I think, why are all the good girls taken by assholes?

This is so unfortunately true around here.