School Survival Forums
The Vent/Ranting Thread - Printable Version

+- School Survival Forums (http://forums.school-survival.net)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Vent/Ranting Thread (/showthread.php?tid=19336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-21-2008 03:58 AM

Yeah, I guess well and truly that the people here are my friends , I don't know what I'd do without you! I love you all! Smile So this ami girl was telling my ex all what I was saying. Then my ex said to me: You know this is going to get around quick. So everyone is going to think I have "Issues" Noo CaptainK I hope to meet you somedaySmile

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Captain_Katiakicz - 09-21-2008 05:02 AM

I wanted to meet my ex someday, but he's a jackass. loolz yus i had intarnet relushunship 1 tym

I'd be willing to meet you guys here. You all seem pretty cool. Thanks, matt.

"Well we wud be stupid if not?"
LOLOLOL. A drone. Ask her if the only thing she thinks about all day is long division and the Civil War, or whatever you learn in school. That is, if you're still even friends with her. Yeah, some subjects in school are interesting, so I'm not bagging on math or history or anything, I'm just saying, I'm sure she's learned a fuck load more than at school, though what she said to you makes me question her intelligence. People LEARN without SCHOOL. I've said it once and I'll say it again - she obviously learned to breathe, right? Obviously can talk without being taught how to? Leave her be, she obviously can't think for herself anyways... needs teachers and adults to tell her what to do and how to do it. I wonder if she'll also have people telling her what to do with her house and WHAT job to do to make money, HOW to raise her kids..etc.

Also, don't forget - people who gossip have nothing else better to do, so they try to talk about other people in the most negative light to make themselves feel better. Obviously an ego problem.

Brickwall at the idiocy

[Image: image_522.gif]

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-21-2008 05:57 AM

HAHAHA xD I dont know what it is about this place but it makes me feel a lot happier Smile

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Captain_Katiakicz - 09-21-2008 06:01 AM

Me and you both. I'm sure a hecka lot of other people here too, 'cos everyone shares the same opinion - school sucks Biggrin

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-22-2008 05:08 AM

Before becoming a anti school / anarchist person I never realised how school was brainwashing you and how many millions of people have been brainwashed. After becoming anarchist the world has opened up to me Smile

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Captain_Katiakicz - 09-22-2008 05:14 AM

Oh yeah, school administrations, and your less intelligent peers, all want you to think the same way as them. It's much more easier and beneficial for them when you're follow their examples, obey without questioning, don't think for yourself.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-22-2008 05:21 AM

Captain_Katiakicz Wrote:Oh yeah, school administrations, and your less intelligent peers, all want you to think the same way as them. It's much more easier and beneficial for them when you're follow their examples, obey without questioning, don't think for yourself.

When school was made cumpulsory , How did they honestly think that people would not rebel?
If everyone Just stopped and rebeled , everyone , school would be powerless.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Captain_Katiakicz - 09-22-2008 05:33 AM

Yeah. I think, some of it is, people feel powerless for school. They think it actually helps you, prepares you for life, or just in general feel trapped because what would they do without it? So what I want to do is get the message out that you can do so much better than school. So since you have problems with your friends, if they have any brains left you should at least try to convince them that school isn't the only option.

I mean, a lot of people believed in Hitler, but did his followers really do what was right? Just because they were 'supposed to die' because he said so should the Jews really have gone what they went through? That's what comes through my mind.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-22-2008 05:38 AM

Captain_Katiakicz Wrote:Yeah. I think, some of it is, people feel powerless for school. They think it actually helps you, prepares you for life, or just in general feel trapped because what would they do without it? So what I want to do is get the message out that you can do so much better than school. So since you have problems with your friends, if they have any brains left you should at least try to convince them that school isn't the only option.
I mean, a lot of people believed in Hitler, but did his followers really do what was right? Just because they were 'supposed to die' because he said so should the Jews really have gone what they went through? That's what comes through my mind.

Nope they will never come back....shame... And i agree with what you said about hitler.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - i-am-the-liquor - 09-22-2008 01:24 PM

my english teacher is such a cunt, she can barly speak english so i can understand, tought middle school with gifted students( and she expects us to be like them) and shes so demanding and gets clsoe when she talks to me, her breath is horrid, i want to spit in her coffee

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Captain_Katiakicz - 09-23-2008 03:23 AM

I don't know if it's because I've never noticed before, but I like your signature, about creationists.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Rebelnerd - 09-23-2008 04:58 AM

christ, i have to take health class this semester. some ex-football coach gets up and makes us watch MTV True Life episodes about alcoholism and then we talk about how men are the cause of all violence. someone please shoot me.

speaking of shooting...now we're watching Bang Bang You're Dead in class. great movie, but come on. most fucking awkward experiance of this year so far. i'm just glad nobody i know very well is in that class; some people already gave me wierd looks on the way out and all the "outcast" kids who sit at my table were giving me thumbs-up at the part where the trogs go to the shack painted with the anarchy symbol and take out all the guns. i'm just waiting for the day when i hear that old familiar "hey [my name], got any plans to shoot up the school?" in the hallway. i know it's probably not going to happen since most of the kids in that class are in lower grades and weren't around then. but i still feel rattled every time i leave that class now, it brings back so many fucked up memories.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - ChickenLeg - 09-24-2008 02:05 AM

I feel like I lied. No, I take that back; I did lie. Just to get a second sick day off of school.

I feel guilty about it.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-24-2008 05:52 AM

ChickenLeg Wrote:I feel like I lied. No, I take that back; I did lie. Just to get a second sick day off of school.

I feel guilty about it.

Ahhhh Thanks for the Idea.
Does anyone know how to delibaratly get sick?

I used to fake cough when I was little , It usually worked , but im older now xD Doesn't work , I actually need to get sick.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - ChickenLeg - 09-24-2008 07:33 AM

Well, I'm not guilty anymore. Doc says I have strep, and I'm taking what I can get at this point. So, I'll likely stay home tomorrow as well.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Rebelnerd - 09-24-2008 07:40 AM

oooh i feel for you man, strep sucks. hope all goes well.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Captain_Katiakicz - 09-24-2008 10:04 AM

As to fool people you're sick, I think maybe sticking a thermometer in some hot chocolate or coffee or anything else that's hot might work, for pretending you have a fever and all. I dunno if this'll even work, I saw it on a show, but it seems like a good idea.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - SoulRiser - 09-25-2008 12:07 AM

Just make sure it isn't too hot, or you may exploderize the thermometer. Don't leave it in there too long. Just let it go one degree or so above 37 (celsius)... if you're over 40 degrees you're apparently srsly sick and need to be hospitalized.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-25-2008 05:04 AM

Will Librarys In the UK ( North East Lincolnshire to be exact ) Have the book : The Teenage Liberation Handbook?

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - random_name - 09-25-2008 05:14 AM

i looked before, and i couldn't find it.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-25-2008 07:57 AM

I gots a question.

Today I was drinking my drink (lawl) and my "friend" decided to squirt his at me so He did , I did the same back , Twas' fun then the Dinnerlady came and 'confiscated' my drink.
I asked for it back about 5 mins later , and she said , "No , Its in the bin , empty."

Can I do anything to her? By law?

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Lucie - 09-26-2008 03:18 AM

Well that's not fair! Sue her and demand juice.

in response to my own post about starving to death here, today I got a package from my brother... strawberry poptarts! lol. yummy.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-29-2008 01:28 AM

So I have a cold , a blocked up nose , sore throatand a bit of a tickly cough?

No school tommorow? Biggrin *fingerscrossed*

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-29-2008 05:31 AM

My mum knows I'm in a bad state , but She would make me go to school , theres only one more thing to do before I get my day off:

Set my Alarm for about 12:00 at night.
Bring my covers downstairs and sleep on the couch.
If she comes down I'l complain I'm way to hot and couldn't get to sleep.
I usually have a temperature.
Continue coughing.
Sniff all the time.
Put my face on where I've had no sleep at all.

My plan.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 09-30-2008 07:04 AM

UGHHHH WHY MUST I LIVE WITH THIS ANY LONGER!?!?

WHY CAN THEY FORCE ME!?!?!
why cant they just fuck off!?
WHY CANT I BE HUMAN!

IM IN CONTROL OF MY OWN FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - chibichibibear - 09-30-2008 11:16 PM

God dammit! I'm not smart enough for this stupid AP class, but everyone expects me to be. I can't write this stupid essay. I don't care if I fail, but everyone who I care about does. And telling me "You can do it." didn't help, it only made me feel worse that I can't and probably won't finish it! I can't switch to an easier class though. Brickwall
If I go to school today, I know I'm going to have some kind of emotional breakdown. Probably in pre-calculus... I'm about to just go strangle myself so that someone will see I can't handle school anymore DX

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - SoulRiser - 10-01-2008 01:28 AM

*hugs Chibi and Matty*
Sadhug

Chibi, try reading this.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 10-01-2008 02:41 AM

* Hug Hugs back*

yesterday i was Ill of school , Of course faking it, So I imagined life as a drop-out.
I actually started to do the things I like and strangely enough I have more ideas In the day at home than I'd have at school or In the evening/night.
It took me about 3 hours to do one month on the calender , but hey I'm not at school , I don't have to complete a full calender In 50 minutes but I can complete It In a week If I want to and I will get no detentions and won't have to complete It at a set time , I can do It at my own pace Smile

Man I wish I was a drop-out :|

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - Elfy - 10-01-2008 07:10 AM

Seriously the next time a teacher tells me off or shouts at me I'm gonna tell them to shut the fuck up.
I remeber In my business class someone's ringtone went off and the principals/vice principal came In and probably shouted louded than all your other teachers (I'm not joking), he absolutely screamed at the kid, now, If I was the kid I would have seriously shouted back at him.

In fact , I want a teacher to piss me off just so I can do that...

Ok so I've finaly came to a point In school where I really can't be bothered, I've given up for real. I'm not gonna listen In class, I probably won't or I'l do the bare minimum for homework, the next time I get a detention I'm not gonna do the work set In that detention and just ignore what they say etc.

Re: The Vent/Ranting Thread - ZeroNG000 - 10-01-2008 08:05 AM

My first two years of High School was....meh. I could go off campus, use my phone in between classes, I liked my teachers, and the system...kinda worked. Third year in. Off campus priveleges gone. Huge fences and gates all around the school. If you take out your phone at any time, in any area within school, it gets taken. Most of the teachers are bitches, and my vice principal is a mother ******* ***** ** **** *** ****** ****** ***** ** ******* ****. I'm also stuck in a class that I'm failing, but can't get out of and it's causing so much stress that I'm starting to get behind in my other classes. I tell my VP this, and he practically tells me to **** off...It's too bad I have to complete High School to go to college...the system, just like me in my ASL class, fails. Suspicious

Also, they're investigating into school uniforms. This happened to the middle school also. (Luckily, I got the **** out of there before it happened.) And man...I honestly can say I actually feel bad for the little squirts.