RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are kids and teens so stupid?
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Given 12 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Why are kids and teens so stupid?

The best answer I can give to this question to anyone that asks is that they are treated as if they were stupid, so they become stupid.

I brought this up in another thread, and we also talked about this in my government class. Whenever a stereotype begins propagating among a large portion of the population, that stereotype becomes reality, whether the targeted group likes it or not. That targeted group begins acting that way. This creates an unfortunate positive feedback loop that makes the stereotypes more prominent if left unchecked by society.

The sad thing is that stereotypes are true, but this is not the same thing as saying that the group of people who possess that stereotype are intrinsically that way. It also does not mean that the group of people who possess that stereotype could not change. The problem is that it is very hard to reverse once that stereotype becomes ingrained.

From the thread "5th grader makes case against homework":

Some idiot commenting on the news site Wrote:Does anyone else suspect that this article was not entirely written by a 5th grader? Or, if it was, had some heavy editing help from an adult? As the parent of one, I can't imagine the child being quite this articulate at age 10 or 11. If so, then the author should be in H.S. already where he can be properly challenged . . .it sounds like the problem is not the homework, but the boredom factor.

These morons... I can't blame them though, because it's true. My peers in high school were unbelievably stupid.

By the way, I've read about some great thinkers who were translating Plato in the classical Greek language into their language when they were 8 years old.

"Oh my god. Did this 5th grader just put together a complete sentence with capital letters and a period?! Top that off with a half-logical argument that actually made sense!!! Nowai."

No wonder our kids are so fucking stupid. School as it exists today is not a social institution that educates our children, school exists because it must exist. Over time social institutions tend to evolve such that it does whatever it can to resist change and become a permanent structure. Its original function is irrelevant. Social institutions only require the illusion of necessity, they do not have to actually be necessary.

In order for school to exist, it requires one essential ingredient:
- Kids and parents must believe that school is necessary.

Kids hate it. They all do. They might make excuses like, "Oh I really hate the homework and stuff lolol. Some of my teachers are stupid n stuff but w/e. Hey whenz prom?!"

Imagine what would happen if everyone around the world suddenly figured out, "Wow, school is a waste of time. I don't need this." School would cease to exist.

Most of the time when I accidentally open my trap (I tend to forget that people actually support public education) and start insulting school the conversation goes like this:

"Public school is the biggest failure of a social experiment in the history of humankind."
"Uh... you mean like providing unprivileged kids free access to an education and giving them opportunities they never had?"

There are so many things wrong with that response. Where the hell do I even begin?

1)
Public Schools Public Menace Wrote:From 1800 to 1840, literacy rates in the North increased from 75 percent to between 91 and 97 percent. In the South, the white literacy rate grew from about 50 to 60 percent, to 81 percent (it was illegal to teach blacks to read). By 1850, literacy rates in Massachusetts and other New England states, for both men and women, was close to 97 percent. This was before Massachusetts created the first compulsory public-school system in America in 1852 (of course, these literacy numbers did not apply to black slaves since many colonies had laws that forbid teaching slaves to read).

Homeschooled kids do far better on the same standardized tests that public schools use time and time again. I only have to provide just one counterexample to show that school is unnecessary. Fortunately I can provide millions.

2) Public school education is far from free. America spends close to $490 billion per year on public schools. Compare this to a homeschool education that is nearly free.

3) Education... You mean like force feeding kids things they don't want to learn about? You mean like teaching kids that authority figures know everything and you should shut your mouth? You mean like closing off human potential which inadvertently damages society as a whole? You mean like destroying the spirit of a child who could invent the next cure for HIV, become a social revolutionary, become a great mother, or otherwise become a person who could just enjoy life? You mean like teachings kids that relationships are fleeting and usually only go as far as your wallet? You get the idea.

4) I think you made a typo. You said, "...providing unprivileged kids...". I think you meant to say, "Forcing privileged kids (who would otherwise stay home and learn about life to receive a superior education that is nearly free) to go to an oppressive government institution that is paid for with billions of stolen tax dollars that inadvertently kills their spirit and prevents them from ever unleashing their true human potential so they eventually grow up as a dehumanized shell that merely exists to provide society with economic benefits." I fix'd that for ya.

No wonder our kids are so stupid. What's unbelievable is that somehow people are capable of coming up with innumerable responses to what I just wrote and providing endless justification for the horrors of the one of the most evil social regimes in history. Amazing how school has convinced people to fight tooth and nail to defend the imprisonment of 100s of millions of children all over the planet. The same prison cell they had to endure when they were young.

Society is a prison without walls, bars, padlocks, prison guards, or searchlights. Try to escape, and your death will come as swiftly as you realize that there is no escape. The prison is everywhere and even the closest prisonmates you grew up with will reject you and abandon you.

/done ranting

What should Gaiyara do Onii-chan? ♡

Hidden stuff:
[Image: clannad_sig_960-1.png]
03-27-2009 01:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Rule_BreakerXVIII , sswbm , Superkamiguru , The man , -SCS-
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)
Re: Why are kids and teens so stupid?

Epic win on a stick.
03-27-2009 03:21 AM
Faby Offline
work in progress

Given 61 thank(s) in 45 post(s)

Gaiyara, please marry me. Or not. Never cared for official stuff like that. Hug

"Uh... you mean like providing unprivileged kids free access to an education and giving them opportunities they never had?"

In a way, they are right in saying this. Where else would you find an institution which slays the lust for knowledge and living as mercilessly as school? Those are some opportunities I'd rather not want, so gtfo, schools.

And what do you mean unprivileged? Everyone can go to school nowadays. Even the poor kids. And it simply sickens me how the media always presents some kid from a country-side shack, all sparkly-eyed and hopeful saying "Oh, I can't wait for school to start this autumn!'. Speaking of bovine excrement, heh.

Let go of all desire for the common good, and the good becomes common as grass.

~~

Good fortune follows upon disaster;
Disaster lurks within good fortune;
Who can say how things will end?
Perhaps there is no end.
03-27-2009 04:18 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

I'll ignore the rest of the topic for now (yes I read it already, I don't skip) and say, it's like the SS cancer... One idiot starts it (teachers/parents), a few dipshits try to follow along (the "cool kids"), the other kids want to be "cool" so they act like dipshits... The only people that are left are the one's that can't act at all, and the one's who don't give a shit.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
03-27-2009 06:50 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

I fucking hate 90% of today's youth.
Today, in health, we're starting a unit on human sexuality. This was started with a video that was an interview with teens and dating/sex/dicks/etc. and at the end, there was a short opinion-based thing where we were asked what we look for in a partner. The replies? "I want someone who's hot!"
"I want someone who's totally ripped!"
"Someone who's fun in... uh... [laugh]"
I answered, "Someone who is understanding and who I can trust." Everyone in the room stared at me like I was some alien, and then some people started laughing and asking me if I was serious and if I ever want to get a girlfriend.
That's not funny. America is screwed. This generation is fucked up beyond my worst nightmares.

I have extremely severe acne. It's a genetic thing - my dad had it, my uncle had it, my grandfather had it, and my grandmother had it as well. But according to everyone I know, I have "AIDS." I later found out that AIDS is a term in my school used by the student body to describe any kind of disease/infection/whatever, regardless of what it is. Seriously, how fucking stupid can you be that the only disease you can think of is "AIDS"? What the fuck?

Not to mention, approximately 99% of my school's student body can't type for shit. I can't read half of the stuff they're saying. And whenever I'm trying to go upstairs, I'm always caught behind a group of giggling little oblivious schoolgirl-esque girls giggling and talking about their boyfriends and walking at less than 1/4th of a mile an hour and taking up the entire row so there's no room for anyone to walk through. Up until last month, I just tolerated it, but now, I just plow through them. I don't give a shit. And they call me "rude." Oh, really? What about you? You're fucking blocking my way. You're rude. You need to get out of my way. If you don't I'm just going to fucking push you out of the way.

What happened to this generation's common sense?
03-27-2009 08:17 AM
MM Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

BobManPerson Wrote:Not to mention, approximately 99% of my school's student body can't type for shit. I can't read half of the stuff they're saying. And whenever I'm trying to go upstairs, I'm always caught behind a group of giggling little oblivious schoolgirl-esque girls giggling and talking about their boyfriends and walking at less than 1/4th of a mile an hour and taking up the entire row so there's no room for anyone to walk through. Up until last month, I just tolerated it, but now, I just plow through them. I don't give a shit. And they call me "rude." Oh, really? What about you? You're fucking blocking my way. You're rude. You need to get out of my way. If you don't I'm just going to fucking push you out of the way.

This was extremely prevalent at my school. 90 % (over-exaggerating) of my school was over-weight, and they would form like circles in the hallway in between bells. Or they would form like a fucking formation and walk below zero MPH. And another thing is they talked extremely loud. I'm a pretty patient guy, so I never pushed any of them out of the way, but I probably should've.
03-27-2009 08:22 AM
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)

YOU WIN.

Also, is it just me, or am I the smartest kid in my school? Seriously, I hear my classmates reading paragraphs out of a book/spelling words in English, and I hear them stutter, go slow, mispronounce things, while I would have been done reading the thing ages ago. Come on!
03-27-2009 09:27 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

BobManPerson Wrote:I fucking hate 90% of today's youth.
Today, in health, we're starting a unit on human sexuality. This was started with a video that was an interview with teens and dating/sex/dicks/etc. and at the end, there was a short opinion-based thing where we were asked what we look for in a partner. The replies? "I want someone who's hot!"
I answered, "Someone who is understanding and who I can trust." Everyone in the room stared at me like I was some alien, and then some people started laughing and asking me if I was serious and if I ever want to get a girlfriend.
That's not funny. America is screwed. This generation is fucked up beyond my worst nightmares.
Jesus, I know how that feels. No

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
03-27-2009 11:43 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

Although adults think of us as immature, really it's their fault for making many youth immature because they force feed us bullshit and go batshit insane when we attempt to be mature. We are forced to be "youthful". Whatever that means.

woah dude
dude woah
03-27-2009 11:50 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , sswbm
Freeman Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

God, people in my school are annoying. They shout out random stuff, pick on the intelligent people without thinking of a better insult than "gay" "lame" or "cracker". And most people blabber on about stuff I don't give a shit about. *sigh*
03-27-2009 12:45 PM
Leon Kinotolian Offline
Admincat

Given 11 thank(s) in 9 post(s)

I've got so many issues with my teenage brethren, it's not even funny anymore. That's saying a lot, because I have a great sense of humor... Listing tiems!

- White kids trying to act ghetto and gangsta. They wear obscenely long shirts, wear their pants and shorts (extremely baggy, I might add) past their ass, and talk in such a botched-up accent that makes me want to punch their teeth out, stick them back in the sockets, and punch them through the gums a few times. I don't expect genius intellect, but for fuck's sake, quit making yourselves look so fucking idiotic.

- BLACK kids trying to act ghetto and gangsta. I have nothing against black people in general, but it's just ungodly irritating to hear them trying to impersonate today's rappers. 50 Cent, Eminem (the ONLY half-decent exception to the white gangsta bit), and all the classics are good and gone. Today's crap really isn't what you should be trying to mimic. Just act fucking sane, PLEASE.

- Kids who can't type worth a shit. Honestly, it's just a few extra keystrokes and backspaces. Can you NOT comprehend that?

- Jocks. There is a line between true athletes, and the jock counterpart. Jocks tend to have MASSIVE egos, sometimes meshing in with white gangsta wannabes, and are overall pathetically stupid. So idiotic, they WILL NOT understand what you try to say to them as an argument or insult, and simply laugh it off and snap back with some pointless comment that, in a utopian world, would make everyone else shun him for his lack of mental function.

- Preppy girls. I have absolutely nothing wrong with a gal that likes to talk and show a little skin, but dear god... Little to no clothing (though no exposed naughty bits at least), YAKYAKYAKYAKYAKKING ALL THE TIME, constantly using the word 'like' (So like this guy, he like, stared at my, like, chest, and like I go like "Lolwut"), and OBSCENE FUCKING AMOUNTS OF MAKE-UP! AAAAAAAAARGH!!! That shit's going to screw up your skin in the future so badly, someone will be forced to claw your face off. Now don't get me wrong; a bit of touching up is nice, but slathering your gorgeous features with all that shit is scary and fugly.

- I don't know the clique name for them, but just in general, any male who constantly abuses the terms fag, gay, homo, faggot, and similar things, as if it's going to make them popular and enhance themselves. Seriously, you're just making yourself look like a complete dumbass and ASKING for your head to be ripped off. What's fucking hilarious is if a FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL (the ones that make every other gay guy look bad) says this to you.
-- On that note, I consider any flaming homosexual teen, or any teen who acts feminine and speaks with a lisp that SHOULDN'T BE NATURAL, to be an idiot. They're killing their self-respect. I will willingly befriend someone who is gay so long as they do not try to hit on me, or are a flamer, so don't call me homophobic.

- Teacher's pets. Do I really need to explain this one?

*Tentaclerape*
Hidden stuff:
The Desert Fox Wrote:
Rebelnerd Wrote:Avatar was an inside job.
For $9.11 I'll give you an inside job.
Raikuron Wrote:Okay. I fail. DISREGARD THAT EVERYONE, I SUCK COCKS!
BaronVonStrangle Wrote:fox you should take everything mystery says with a pinch of salt

and by pinch of salt i actually mean you need to build a fucking salt processing plant so you have enough salt to dispell the bullshit
03-27-2009 01:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
returnal Away

Freeman Wrote:God, people in my school are annoying. They shout out random stuff, pick on the intelligent people without thinking of a better insult than "gay" "lame" or "cracker". And most people blabber on about stuff I don't give a shit about. *sigh*
"Gay" is used as an insult so homophobic bastards can keep their insecurities out of the open and only within their own kin.

woah dude
dude woah
03-27-2009 01:10 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Typical students at the Kingsfield Lair of Adolescenthood theives School are all complete fuckwats. beein icapabal of typin in playn englysh, they enjoy seeing who can get sent out the fastest, have BeBo pages, and are quick to
insist that I'm a gay prick who takes it up the butt from men. They also enjoy gossiping about who's going out with whom.

OH GOD I'M SURROUNDED BY UTTER FUCKS
SOMEONE HELP ME
03-28-2009 03:34 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Quote:The best answer I can give to this question to anyone that asks is that they are treated as if they were stupid, so they become stupid.
I vote for that as well. It's the same as if you want someone to be trustworthy, just trust them. They'll change eventually. And it works most of the time, so it makes sense that it'd work the other way around as well.

Quote:"Public school is the biggest failure of a social experiment in the history of humankind."
That's funny indeed. You're talking about public school as a whole, and their response is specific to schools in 3rd world countries, the kind of places where parents can't read or write, therefore the kids won't learn either unless they have someone who can teach them. That's totally not the same thing at all Biggrin
(and yes, there are some places like that in the world. So, schools are a good thing there, but only to the point where they teach kids to read and write and provide materials for them to learn, as long as they're not forcing anyone... which I'm sure they probably do)

Quote:Amazing how school has convinced people to fight tooth and nail to defend the imprisonment of 100s of millions of children all over the planet. The same prison cell they had to endure when they were young.
I'm still trying to figure out why people do that. And why, most of all, they get so damn hostile and defensive about it. Maybe deep down they know you have a point and they don't want to admit that they actually wasted 12 years in school. Because being different from everyone else is really hard, and they'd rather be "normal", even if they're actually wrong. They'd rather feel right than be right. And of course, people aren't even aware that they're doing this, all those decisions are subconscious. I dunno, it's damn creepy to think about actually. Can that really be it?

Quote:The replies? "I want someone who's hot!"
I feel your pain.

Quote:- Kids who can't type worth a shit. Honestly, it's just a few extra keystrokes and backspaces. Can you NOT comprehend that?
They're fun to mock, though.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-28-2009 03:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Quote:You're talking about public school as a whole, and their response is specific to schools in 3rd world countries, the kind of places where parents can't read or write, therefore the kids won't learn either unless they have someone who can teach them. That's totally not the same thing at all
(and yes, there are some places like that in the world. So, schools are a good thing there, but only to the point where they teach kids to read and write and provide materials for them to learn, as long as they're not forcing anyone... which I'm sure they probably do)

Unfortunately in these countries where kids do not have any opportunities at all, the government often takes advantage of this to indoctrinate them into supporting the current administration. Or just generally closing off their mind from criticising authority or government.

This is another point... Literacy in these developing countries such as some South American or African shithole cannot be solved by sticking school buildings there, because it does not attack the underlying problem which is a complex mix of socio-political problems.

Literacy means a lot more than just knowing how to read and write. It doesn't help that you can read and write if you do not exercise your ability to liberate yourself. Either that, or the government bans certain books or materials from circulating.

"Awesome! The citizens know how to read! Let's print out a bunch of newspapers that report on how the dictator is actually a descendant of god and make them our slaves!!! Perfect."

So not only is school useless in a privileged country like America. School can actually be harmful in countries with oppressive governments. Just look at North Korea. All the news stations and newspapers are basically just worshipping Kim Jong Il and of course the textbooks are full of shit.

Next.

Hidden stuff:
03-28-2009 03:58 AM
SoulRiser Offline
Site Founder

Given 1978 thank(s) in 1208 post(s)

Good point thar.

So instead of putting schools in 3rd world countries, let's rather send them laptops and internets. Much better idea.

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them." - Dalai Lama
Help & Support - Get help with leaving school, unsupportive parents, and more.
Click here if school makes you depressed or suicidal

Support School Survival on Patreon or Donate Bitcoin Here: 1Q5WCcxWjayniaL92b8GfXBiGdfjmnUNa2
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." - André Paul Guillaume Gide
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot of beauty that can only be found in the mind of a lunatic." - TheCancer
EIPD - Emotionally Incompetent Parent Disorder

Push Button for Collection of Useful Links:
Hidden stuff:
03-28-2009 04:37 AM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru , sswbm
lithiumliger Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Leon Kinotolian Wrote:- Jocks. There is a line between true athletes, and the jock counterpart. Jocks tend to have MASSIVE egos, sometimes meshing in with white gangsta wannabes, and are overall pathetically stupid. So idiotic, they WILL NOT understand what you try to say to them as an argument or insult, and simply laugh it off and snap back with some pointless comment that, in a utopian world, would make everyone else shun him for his lack of mental function.

For a long time I've avoided most of these bastards by luck or skill, but a couple of weeks ago I had the funniest conversation with a jock in my Spanish class. We speak in Spanish for a few minutes every day about whatever topic we'd like to improve our Spanish and if we don't know a word we ask our teacher. So, somehow I ended up talking to this jock. I was almost rolling on the floor because he was trying to incorporate elements of his jockiness in broken Spanish. For example, he tried to point out of some of his recent wins in a topic that is barely related. I don't remember what we were talking about, but it led up to competitiveness. From there he just segued into how awesome he is. I tried to make the point that excessive competitiveness is a bad thing (which is difficult in Spanish). To which he replied something along the lines of "Yeah, I'm really competitive, but I kind of have to be to win so much. My record is something something." Keep in mind that his accent does not even change when he speaks Spanish. I feel like I've lost some brain cells by talking to this guy.
03-28-2009 10:32 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Man from reading these posts you people make me so damn happy I'm not in school(Well public) anymore.

As for the sex thing I go by a friends theory he made up. The less intelligent a person is the more that their base instincts take priority over their rational thought.

So that's why some people you meet and including adults talk about nothing but getting booty.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
03-28-2009 06:54 PM
assaultmedic Offline
Revolutionary

Given 6 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

what society expects us to do

-go to school
-get a job
-get married
-have kids
-retire
-die

during this whole process where supposed to think that if we just make a few more dollars, or if we put in a few more hours, or if we buy that fancy piece of crap, or if we make shitloads of money, life be much better. it wont...

Most people never question this and never and are appalled by people that do, most people are idiots and dont question the shit around them. I tried talking with a friend how school violates rights and he just says "we all know you hate school" and carries on with another conversation.

all in all, society sucks

it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
[Image: TF2_Tag___Medic_by_schroe.png]
04-06-2009 05:02 PM
 Thanks given by: Superkamiguru
guardianv Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

This is so true. It happens all the time to me, people treat me like crap but i ignore it because I know im not crap... oh yeah, im that awesome Cool ok not really... maybie Scratchchin

Life may be boring, in fact it usually is made so. Life is made boring by the ones whose lives were made boring by others, and we tell ourselves,"oh we will take it out on the next generation" and thats what it always seems to come to. People wanting payback, so dont be so mean ok? Live life, have fun while your here! come on! life was not meant to be boring school and evil teachers! gawd<-southern version of "god!". LoL- dont email me unless you think of some neat jokes or random stuff ok? thanks. The cool peeps here are the ones with uber long signatures like this one. And tha random peeplez.
04-06-2009 05:38 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Relationships at my school:
Girls:
- "omg he's so hot i'm gonna have sex w/him"
- "omg he's so ugly i hope he's gay so he doesn't talk to me"

Guys:
- "omg she's so hot i'm gonna have sex w/her"
- "omg she's so ugly, bitch better stay away from me"
04-07-2009 08:45 AM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

guardianv Wrote:This is so true. It happens all the time to me, people treat me like crap but i ignore it because I know im not crap... oh yeah, im that awesome Cool ok not really... maybie Scratchchin

Meh if you think your awesome than thats all you need..

People's opinions of you and me are a dime a dozen.

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
04-07-2009 08:45 AM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

BobManPerson Wrote:Relationships at my school:
Girls:

Guys:

This.

I couldn't stand school, just for shit like this. Luckily my friends are chantards/interfags and we used to make fun of people and troll people IRL just to make school a little more bearable.

Hidden stuff:
04-08-2009 06:50 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

Gaiyara Wrote:
BobManPerson Wrote:Relationships at my school:
Girls:

Guys:

This.

I couldn't stand school, just for shit like this. Luckily my friends are chantards/interfags and we used to make fun of people and troll people IRL just to make school a little more bearable.
Why can't my friends be as fun as this None

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
04-08-2009 07:35 AM
Gaiyara Offline
Pariah

Ya it's so easy to piss people off IRL. Pretty much everyone is a lolcow, especially guys who try to act tough, but they end up just failing miserably.

I milked all those fags dry in high school.

Hidden stuff:
04-08-2009 12:03 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Some girl on my bus started shouting how happy she was because she got asked to the prom. Guess who asked her? According to her, she didn't know him. But according to her, it didn't matter, because he was "hot."

Why the fuck is it that people care more about someone's physical characteristics than their personalities? I know girls at my school who are abused, but say it's just his way of showing his love, and can't bear being away from their egotistical asshole boyfriend because he's handsome/a jock/good-looking/has a big cock/etc. I can't fucking stand it. Even though I don't really care about this shit, I'm going to be screwed when I do start caring about it, because I don't fit anyone's definition of "hot." I'm just some short, introverted, rage-filled, acne-ridden "nerd" who spends more time writing, playing music, and working with computers than playing sports or having sex or getting drunk or doing drugs.
04-09-2009 08:16 AM
returnal Away

BobManPerson Wrote:Some girl on my bus started shouting how happy she was because she got asked to the prom. Guess who asked her? According to her, she didn't know him. But according to her, it didn't matter, because he was "hot."

Why the fuck is it that people care more about someone's physical characteristics than their personalities? I know girls at my school who are abused, but say it's just his way of showing his love, and can't bear being away from their egotistical asshole boyfriend because he's handsome/a jock/good-looking/has a big cock/etc. I can't fucking stand it. Even though I don't really care about this shit, I'm going to be screwed when I do start caring about it, because I don't fit anyone's definition of "hot." I'm just some short, introverted, rage-filled, acne-ridden "nerd" who spends more time writing, playing music, and working with computers than playing sports or having sex or getting drunk or doing drugs.
Last paragraph perfectly describes me.

Thanks for the heads up for high school, BMP.

While in middle school: It's the same clusterfuck except on a smaller basis, where dickshits care more about looks, who's going out with who, and who's the most gangster than they care about making real change.

woah dude
dude woah
04-09-2009 08:34 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

[rant]Over here in England, teens are also fuckwats. Concerned with taking drugs, beer, throwing bricks at cars, being arseholes in general and shagging, my generation are fucked by the time we become adults. Pratically everyone has a Myspace/Bebo/Facebook page, and everyone who is even that bit different is picked on and bullied by everyone else. I enjoy reading and learning things, don't have a Failsapce page, and am therefore royally fucked.

"My school adopts a firm stance on bullying" is what they'd like students to say. Of course, when the School doesn't want to "hurt students' self esteem" you can expect the place to be full of fucks. And it is. They have this systeem called the red room. Basicly, mucking around once gets you a warning. Twice, 10 minutes at the end, Three times gets you a detention, and four times gets you sent to another teacher (though some teachers send you straight to the red room anyway.) 5 gets you sent to the red room. Of course, this grand plan failed miserably, as kids didn't go to detentions, debts, and when sent to another room/red room, half didn't show up at either. Co-incidently, most toilets at my school smell like fags (cigarettes.) I wonder why?

Oh yes. One time, I heard this girl say that she couldn't bear going out with someone for more than EIGHT WEEKS. Divorce lawyers exist because of these people. One boy said he had 20 girlfriends since the start of term 1 which starts in September.
BobManPerson's post on relationships:
Quote:Girls:

Guys:
perfectly sums the rest of it up.

Boys enjoy going out at night to frighten old
people, hurl bricks at cars, beat up rival boys and get into fights and ring your doorbell
in THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT then run off.
Someone who doesn't partake in these wholesome activites is considered a pussy and has a small phallus. Meanwhile, girls enjoy putting on so much makeup they look like clowns. They also enjoy walking around in groups of 500 and shouting "Sket" at rival groups of 500 and the neccesary "omg he's so hot i wanna have sex w/ him"
Sket? SKET!? WHAT KIND OF WORD IS THAT?

Oh yes. UR MOM LOL. People at my school are also physically incapable of insulting you without "UR MOM." These kids have clearly never watched Blackadder for more creative insults, because these kids watch Big Brother, which as we know isn't a real TV show. I swear I'm going to kill an innocent kitten if I hear UR MOM again.

Finally, these kids can't type. Not only that, whenever we're in the computer room on Word, these kids pick bright pink colours and stupid fonts they got off the internet. Everytime I read someone's work I fall over and die because it's so awful.

[/rant]
04-11-2009 09:13 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Quote:Oh yes. UR MOM LOL. People at my school are also physically incapable of insulting you without "UR MOM." These kids have clearly never watched Blackadder for more creative insults, because these kids watch Big Brother, which as we know isn't a real TV show. I swear I'm going to kill an innocent kitten if I hear UR MOM again.

I SECOND THIS. I thought it was just a phase for high school noobs but retards in my year do it too. Thank god I got out of there.

People are so fucking retarded I'm going to gas everyone that doesn't know what "sup apathy" is.
04-11-2009 09:17 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Bad_Engrish_Whatever Wrote:[rant]Over here in England, teens are also fuckwats. Concerned with taking drugs, beer, throwing bricks at cars, being arseholes in general and shagging, my generation are fucked by the time we become adults. Pratically everyone has a Myspace/Bebo/Facebook page, and everyone who is even that bit different is picked on and bullied by everyone else. I enjoy reading and learning things, don't have a Failsapce page, and am therefore royally fucked.

"My school adopts a firm stance on bullying" is what they'd like students to say. Of course, when the School doesn't want to "hurt students' self esteem" you can expect the place to be full of fucks. And it is. They have this systeem called the red room. Basicly, mucking around once gets you a warning. Twice, 10 minutes at the end, Three times gets you a detention, and four times gets you sent to another teacher (though some teachers send you straight to the red room anyway.) 5 gets you sent to the red room. Of course, this grand plan failed miserably, as kids didn't go to detentions, debts, and when sent to another room/red room, half didn't show up at either. Co-incidently, most toilets at my school smell like fags (cigarettes.) I wonder why?

Oh yes. One time, I heard this girl say that she couldn't bear going out with someone for more than EIGHT WEEKS. Divorce lawyers exist because of these people. One boy said he had 20 girlfriends since the start of term 1 which starts in September.
BobManPerson's post on relationships:
Quote:Girls:

Guys:
perfectly sums the rest of it up.

Boys enjoy going out at night to frighten old
people, hurl bricks at cars, beat up rival boys and get into fights and ring your doorbell
in THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT then run off.
Someone who doesn't partake in these wholesome activites is considered a pussy and has a small phallus. Meanwhile, girls enjoy putting on so much makeup they look like clowns. They also enjoy walking around in groups of 500 and shouting "Sket" at rival groups of 500 and the neccesary "omg he's so hot i wanna have sex w/ him"
Sket? SKET!? WHAT KIND OF WORD IS THAT?

Oh yes. UR MOM LOL. People at my school are also physically incapable of insulting you without "UR MOM." These kids have clearly never watched Blackadder for more creative insults, because these kids watch Big Brother, which as we know isn't a real TV show. I swear I'm going to kill an innocent kitten if I hear UR MOM again.

Finally, these kids can't type. Not only that, whenever we're in the computer room on Word, these kids pick bright pink colours and stupid fonts they got off the internet. Everytime I read someone's work I fall over and die because it's so awful.

[/rant]
I love you in a completely non-homosexual way.
04-12-2009 02:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kids/Teens don't matter KitsuneSefam 8 4,394 01-02-2017 05:10 PM
Last Post: Geicosuave
  a book for teens by former teens Desu 34 13,852 06-07-2013 09:10 PM
Last Post: xcriteria
  Is it any suprise adults think teens are stupid? aaaaaaasd 52 10,174 01-26-2010 11:58 PM
Last Post: Ceiling Cat