RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Bathrooms
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)
Re: School Bathrooms

Bad_Engrish_Whatever Wrote:
random_name Wrote:Just tell them its either in the bathroom, or the corridor. Their choice.

If I do that, I will have the shit beaten out of me.
My head will end up in wessex, my torso in norfolk, and my genitalia stuck up a tree somwhere in rutland.

I once pissed myself in complete public.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
04-18-2009 02:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

matty555 Wrote:
random_name Wrote:Just tell them its either in the bathroom, or the corridor. Their choice.

My head will end up in wessex, my torso in norfolk, and my genitalia stuck up a tree somwhere in rutland.

And you just had to tell us about that. wow
04-18-2009 05:43 AM
Sick Silent Offline
Revolutionary

My school's bathrooms are decent. Sometimes students miss and... I'll leave it to your imagination. Some which aren't used as much are pretty nice.

"After 2001, the only Bush I trust is my own" - Bumper Sticker
"In my world, everybody's a pony. They eat rainbows and poop butterflies. AHHHHHHH" - Katie
"In my world, everybody's a computer. They eat Ethernet cables and poop USB drives" - Sick Silent
"If Wikipedia's a lie, then the whole world is a lie"

▲
▲  ▲ got triforce?
04-18-2009 12:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Actually there are these secret bathrooms in my school, Well not really but nobody ever uses them. Unless we happen to be in that gym. And have free time. Which does not happen Alot. I think the janitor has even forgot it existed. And 2/3 of the school doesn't even realize it's there. and out of the remaining 1/3 about 7/8 of that don't bother going in there. And limited opportunity to go in there. Nice little hideaway Imagine the stuff you could do in there, Drug dealing, drug smoking, sex, Who knows.

I can just Imagine Digging a tunnel out of the school and the entrance being the stall in there... Smile These kind of things spark my imagination.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
04-18-2009 01:49 PM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

Xfree86John Wrote:And you just had to tell us about that. wow

No shame , human nature to pee.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
04-18-2009 09:58 PM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

Given 30 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

--monkey666-- Wrote:I can just Imagine Digging a tunnel out of the school and the entrance being the stall in there... Smile These kind of things spark my imagination.
Unless your school has like a prison-type fence around it or something, I don't see why you would need to.

The only good signature is a dead signature.
04-18-2009 11:27 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

matty555 Wrote:

TMI

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
04-19-2009 12:21 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

You guys failed to get the Blackadder reference.
04-19-2009 02:09 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

I remember at my old school there were these restrooms in front of the auditorium that NEVER got used. one day I managed to get in there and it was amazing inside.
some of the metal appliances like the soap dispensers and the mirror frames still had that protective plastic/saran wrap stuff on it.
04-20-2009 07:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

thought criminal Wrote:I remember at my old school there were these restrooms in front of the auditorium that NEVER got used. one day I managed to get in there and it was amazing inside.
some of the metal appliances like the soap dispensers and the mirror frames still had that protective plastic/saran wrap stuff on it.

OMG

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
04-20-2009 07:10 AM
Revolutionary

random_name Wrote:
thought criminal Wrote:I remember at my old school there were these restrooms in front of the auditorium that NEVER got used. one day I managed to get in there and it was amazing inside.

OMG

I know, right?
I wish my school had bathrooms like that....
04-20-2009 11:13 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

The second floor washroom in my school was recently "redone", it was kind of like that for the first 4 hours.

It quickly reverted to being your typical school washroom though.

04-20-2009 11:32 AM
NowhereWoman Offline
Pariah

Given 11 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

In jr. high we had that crappy powder soap and no mirrors for the first year. that whole school was sort of dilapidated though, so...
Now, I'm at a new high school, so our bathrooms are ok, but the school is so spread out that nobody can get to their classes AND use the restroom, even with 6 minute passing periods...
And we have this stupid 'no going to the restroom withing the first 10 minutes of class' policy.

An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will
An it Harm, Do Only What Ye Must

Lighten up! This life was made for experimenting, making mistakes, falling on our faces, and standing up to do it all over again.
Live for Learning.

Carla Franklin may be a whore. She may be a wonderful, kind, moral woman. Seeing as I don't know her personally, I cannot know for sure. However, I find her actions (suing Google, requesting the personal info of her critics, getting angry over random internet idiocy that she should ignore and be bigger than, trying to get this site in trouble because of a few users' commentary on the situation, etc.) pretty ridiculous and unwarranted. If she didn't want people to to be talking about/judging her, well 1. that's impossible, she's a human, and 2. she shouldn't have been a model or agreed to be on film. AND 3. she DEFINITELY shouldn't have sued Google and made all this fuss over a few random idiots whom she probably won't ever know expressing their opinion. Mmkay? MMKAY.
04-20-2009 01:35 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

mangareadr Wrote:And we have this stupid 'no going to the restroom withing the first 10 minutes of class' policy.
we have that too. I really don't understand it. they say that it's so they can look for people who are skipping. this really dosen't make much sense its pretty much saying "you cant skip for 10 minutes but if you manage to avoid us that long we will just give up"
04-21-2009 05:39 AM
teenagewasteland Offline
Revolutionary

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

mangareadr Wrote:Now, I'm at a new high school, so our bathrooms are ok, but the school is so spread out that nobody can get to their classes AND use the restroom, even with 6 minute passing periods...
And we have this stupid 'no going to the restroom withing the first 10 minutes of class' policy.

In my science class it's the opposite, the teacher Only lets you go to the bathroom the 10 first/last minutes of his period. He always tells us it's "his time now and you had plenty of time to go before class or in lunch". If you had to go bad he'd probably let you, but it's still stupid. I'm always late to his class as it is, there's no time in between periods (5 min).
04-21-2009 06:41 AM
Murktomp Offline
Renegade

DISGUSTING:
Hidden stuff:
In our school we aren't allowed to go to the bathroom during classes..
The bathrooms in our school suck ass. Today I found that one guy took a dump on the floor. And apparently someone stepped on it because it was squished.

[Image: thedeathbatrepublic.jpg]
04-21-2009 07:21 AM
Fire Elf Offline
Fanatic

LOL, 55555 would be proud.

04-21-2009 07:25 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

teenagewasteland Wrote:In my science class it's the opposite, the teacher Only lets you go to the bathroom the 10 first/last minutes of his period. He always tells us it's "his time now and you had plenty of time to go before class or in lunch". If you had to go bad he'd probably let you, but it's still stupid. I'm always late to his class as it is, there's no time in between periods (5 min).
My passing period was once 5 minutes, then came the day now known in school folklore as "Black Monday". Passing periods were shortened by a minute, the new tardy policy made the school like World War 2 Germany streets (complete with rent-a-Gestapo), and no excuses (I had to get my stuff. Toilet was clogged. etc.) were excepted, no matter what. It's still like that.

And, should I say, it seems like they designed the bathrooms so you would be late, complete with shit and urine everywhere, clogged toilets, clogged urinals, paper towel dispensers without paper towels, and stall doors that wouldn't even close, much less lock. Still is that way, sadly.

woah dude
dude woah
04-21-2009 07:47 AM
Murktomp Offline
Renegade

Absolute Wrote:
teenagewasteland Wrote:In my science class it's the opposite, the teacher Only lets you go to the bathroom the 10 first/last minutes of his period. He always tells us it's "his time now and you had plenty of time to go before class or in lunch". If you had to go bad he'd probably let you, but it's still stupid. I'm always late to his class as it is, there's no time in between periods (5 min).
My passing period was once 5 minutes, then came to day now known in school folklore as "Black Monday". Passing periods were shortened by a minute, the new tardy policy made the school like World War 2 Germany streets (complete with rent-a-Gestapo), and no excuses (I had to get my stuff. Toilet was clogged. etc.) were excepted, no matter what. It's still like that.

And, should I say, it seems like they designed the bathrooms so you would be late, complete with shit and urine everywhere, clogged toilets, clogged urinals, paper towel dispensers without paper towels, and stall doors that wouldn't even close, much less lock. Still is that way, sadly.

Haha like world war 2. I lol'ed.
But ya, if your late by 1 single minute at my school you get a green slip (really just a piece of paper) but it goes on your permanent record which looks bad for colleges...
And I am getting too much pressure at home. I need to go to a good college.

[Image: thedeathbatrepublic.jpg]
04-21-2009 07:49 AM
undergroundrevolutionary Offline
Pariah

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

my middle school teachers wouldnt let you go at all so one day me and a friend brought in water balloons, filled them up in the bathroom and made it appear that we peed ourselves after several attempts of going to bathroom. Never had to ask again in that class.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life your living? Bob Marley
04-21-2009 10:22 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

undergroundrevolutionary Wrote:my middle school teachers wouldnt let you go at all so one day me and a friend brought in water balloons, filled them up in the bathroom and made it appear that we peed ourselves after several attempts of going to bathroom. Never had to ask again in that class.
Laugh

woah dude
dude woah
04-21-2009 11:25 AM
Stealth Offline
Revolutionary

Given 2 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Laugh One of our bathrooms has paint on the mirror now for some reason.
Just my 2cents but I like to skip class in the bathroom since no one checks in there.

Drum and Bass>>>>>>>>>Dubstep
05-02-2009 09:29 PM
ThreeRivers Offline
Rebel

I hate going to the school bathrooms. I could be the only person in the entire school and, as soon as I sit down, someone would come in. (I don't like going when other people are there. I'm weird, I know but still...)
God forbid I have to go, they're always closing "problem bathrooms", I'll call them, so if you get to the bathroom in time it might just be locked up.

The only nice bathroom I've encountered is in the girl's locker room. (I'm assuming because no one's going to smoke or create other various forms of disgusting havoc in the 5min before and after gym class.)
05-17-2009 03:29 PM
Revolutionary

ThreeRivers Wrote:I hate going to the school bathrooms. I could be the only person in the entire school and, as soon as I sit down, someone would come in. (I don't like going when other people are there. I'm weird, I know but still...)
God forbid I have to go, they're always closing "problem bathrooms", I'll call them, so if you get to the bathroom in time it might just be locked up.

The only nice bathroom I've encountered is in the girl's locker room. (I'm assuming because no one's going to smoke or create other various forms of disgusting havoc in the 5min before and after gym class.)

Thats basically my school right there. And I hate when I have to go to the bathrooms between class and its crowded with people (The bell for class would ring by the time a toilet or stall is free, its awful I tell you). The only nice bathroom and I mean the ONLY one is the bathroom in the senoir hallways and it is by far the cleanest one in my school. The rest are just scumholes that smell like sewers or weed the moment you come in. And when you see the urinals or toilets in these awful bathrooms, in the urinals, you either see gum wrappers with this stuff that almost looks like vomit or tobbacco... Toilets would have shit in them with toilet paper covering them because these immature assholes at my school are too lazy to flush the damn toilets...
05-17-2009 10:59 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

jesus. my schools bathrooms sound like heaven compared to yours. the only thing you want to do in our bathrooms is avoid the handicapped stall in the back because there is a real wall that separates it from the rest of the room so that's where everyone goes to smoke
05-17-2009 11:59 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

My school's bathrooms aren't all that bad, but frequently I'll come in and the floor will be covered in water.

Also once I was going to sit down on the seat once but I noticed what I'm pretty sure was semen on the seat. O_O

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
05-23-2009 04:58 PM
Freeman Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

The Avenger Wrote:Also once I was going to sit down on the seat once but I noticed what I'm pretty sure was semen on the seat. O_O

That's nasty, I can't imagine masturbating in a school restroom Yuck
05-26-2009 11:55 AM
ThreeRivers Offline
Rebel

Freeman Wrote:
The Avenger Wrote:Also once I was going to sit down on the seat once but I noticed what I'm pretty sure was semen on the seat. O_O

That's nasty, I can't imagine masturbating in a school restroom Yuck

If only for the reason of not wanting to be known as the bathroom wacker for the rest of my days.
05-26-2009 11:57 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

CrayolaColours Wrote:The floors of our bathrooms are disgusting, there's this brown liquid sewer water on the floor all the time. It's disgusting, and you can't put your books down, or else it gets all nasty and wet. Yuck I swear, it would be a good day if the janitors ever discover the wonders of a mop.

At our school the paper towel dispenser in the official binder holder, And you don't screw with that it's custom to leave the binders alone. And if threes another binder on it already you just put it on top of it.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
05-27-2009 01:37 PM
cp Offline
~crazy~

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

School bathrooms suck. I hardly ever use them, I pee when I wake up and then when I get home. Never at school.

At my school they are somewhat clean but the toilets dont get scrubbed and are usually filled with wads of toilet paper, turds floating around, and tampons, lots of tampons. People dont know how to flush.
Yuck
The stall doors dont have locks so you have to hold it closed, and they're really tiny. You can see the tops of peoples heads because the stall doors are THAT small.

Other than that the floors are cleanish and the sinks and soap dispensers work.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein
[Image: new.gif]
05-28-2009 02:41 AM