RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Poll: Which cricle of hell would you go to?
Purgatory
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What circle of hell will you go to?
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
What circle of hell will you go to?

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
Me, apparently I belong in the 6th circle.

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

sexual abuse of sheep is baaaaaaaaad
-BaronVonStrangle

School brings us together, but it doesn't bring us together
-Derchin

We lost Vietnam cuz we didn't train our soldiers to quickscope.
-gore goroth
05-20-2011 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)
Re: What circle of hell will you go to?

I got 7th.

Quote:Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
Br00tal.
Edit: I changed "Do you hate yourself?" from Yes to No and got Limbo. Apparently hating yourself is wurst sin evurr.

[Image: glorious666.png]
05-20-2011 11:21 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Level 5 for me...

Quote:The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
COME AT ME, BRO

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
05-20-2011 11:37 AM
LOON_ATTIC Offline
A NERD

Given 60 thank(s) in 49 post(s)

Questions such as "have you ever been intimate with someone of your sex", "do you plan on having sex before being married", and "have you made sodomy" pissed me off.

[Image: glorious666.png]
05-20-2011 12:06 PM
Absnt Offline
Fanatic

Given 184 thank(s) in 127 post(s)

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

What a fag. God's willing to put me through that for jacking off? What a douche bag.

Blog I post to now:
http://blog.darknedgy.net

Edfreedom.org -- An organization for more freedom in education.
http://www.edfreedom.org/join-us/
05-20-2011 12:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xenoknight Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Absentinsomniac Wrote:Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis
You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

What a fag. God's willing to put me through that for jacking off? What a douche bag.

This.

"We're made of star stuff" -Carl Sagan
"When you're scientifically literate, the world looks much different to you" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
"There is real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality" -Richard Dawkins
05-20-2011 12:33 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

Sechs
05-20-2011 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Lunatic Wrote:Questions such as "have you ever been intimate with someone of your sex", "do you plan on having sex before being married", and "have you made sodomy" pissed me off.
Well it's supposed to fit with Dante's Inferno, and those who punished as sins in it.

Freedom is never given; it is always taken. So for the fact that you're not a slave, don't thank those in authority. Thank someone with a "bad attitude."
-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
05-20-2011 09:23 PM
Psychoqueen Offline
Revolutionary

Quote:Fifth Level of Hell
The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Good, works for me!
05-20-2011 10:03 PM
HeartofShadows Offline
Fanatic

Given 80 thank(s) in 73 post(s)

Quote:Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Sounds very lovely(what a shitty test).

[Image: WARZONES_subs_hostility.png]
image hosting jpg
05-21-2011 04:47 AM
Aya Offline
Banned

Given 45 thank(s) in 36 post(s)

Limbo. I tend to be more Deist than Christian, so I was thrown in with the pagan philosophers and unbaptized babies.
05-21-2011 04:48 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

Five.
05-21-2011 05:06 AM
SaintVicious Offline
Banned

Given 85 thank(s) in 60 post(s)

Level 9 - Cocytus
This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.
o shit nigger
05-21-2011 05:18 AM
Blue_Knight Offline
Defiant

Level 8- the Malebolge
Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.
Fu
05-21-2011 02:23 PM
robexib Offline
Rebel

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Quote:The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-infe ... ation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

So, apparently, I'd fit pretty much anywhere beyond level 2, which is lust.

Meh, I was never too interested in sex anyway. Shrug
05-21-2011 07:51 PM
Geeksta Offline
Revolutionary

Level 2 is the only level I apparently wouldn't belong on.

-Kevin Carson

-BaronVonStrangle

-Derchin

-gore goroth
05-21-2011 10:02 PM
Phrozen_Soul Offline
From Now Until Velociraptor

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Purgatory. Sounds nice.

"Ask them no more questions, never hear them lying"

People say the problem with me is I have psychotic tendencies and care not about other human beings I don't like and or know. So?
06-02-2011 07:10 AM
UnschoolShqiponjë Offline
Fanatic

Given 221 thank(s) in 148 post(s)

I picked nine by accident... should be six.

Live until you die
[Image: Untitled-1.png]
06-02-2011 08:16 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Six for me, and all due to fapping and blowing zombies' brains out.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
06-02-2011 08:50 AM
Sunbourn Offline
Proud crazy cat man

Given 289 thank(s) in 192 post(s)

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Extreme
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very High

Go figure.

Who am I? Who are YOU?
06-02-2011 09:08 AM
TheHate Offline
Rebel

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Gate 8. Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Mom told me not to fap and play all these "violent" games but nooooooooo
06-06-2011 07:31 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

The Desert Fox Wrote:Six for me, and all due to fapping and blowing zombies' brains out.
Zombies are people too, Fox.
In fact, you're like Hitler: think about it, you killed literally THOUSANDS of Zombies. You're on a genocide, man...!

Hidden stuff:

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
06-06-2011 08:18 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND

THIS SITE SHOWS ME THE ERROR OF MY WAYS

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
06-06-2011 08:26 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

The Desert Fox Wrote:HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND

THIS SITE SHOWS ME THE ERROR OF MY WAYS

It's those fucking LIBERALS that're the problem! Liberals don't WANT you to have guns so you can reach the safe room! The Liberals WANT you to get eaten by zombies!

VOTE SARAH PALIN 2012!!!

/Conservative

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
06-06-2011 08:36 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

Sociopath Wrote:VOTE SARAH PALIN 2012!!!
Yeah, nothing like proving the Mayans right!

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
06-06-2011 08:53 AM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

The Desert Fox Wrote:
Sociopath Wrote:VOTE SARAH PALIN 2012!!!
Yeah, nothing like proving the Mayans right!
LOL

Hidden stuff:

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
06-06-2011 08:55 AM