RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice).
S. Offline
Renegade

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice).

My idea:

Well, I managed to find the [Salary; Health; Dental; Life Ins; Life Amount; Total] of all the teachers in my school. My idea is to print of copies of these and somehow either post them around school or distribute them.

What I need help with though is finding a way to do this without getting caught, what to do if I do get caught, and a quote to put at the bottom, something meaningful that packs a punch. Ive looked through the quotes <<there, and its about 20 pages worth, and I found a few, but I was hoping someone would have one that would be perfect for a final blow, our Coup De Grace.

Any ideas on how to improve this, wheter or not I should do this, or your general thoughts, PLEASE tell me, and quick, last day of school is coming up.
Scratchchin

*Cmon, ive seen people reading this, even if you got nothing constructive, at least tell me how dumb this is and how much trouble I'll get into or something Smile

Edit2: Also, I need people to try to poke flaws in this, so I can patch them up. I have only told one person about it, very trustworthy, helping out. Not much else worthy of telling.

Edit3: Tentatively, to keep this anonymous I will put 10 papers at a time in each of the 5 restrooms in the school, under the idea that people will just pick them up and read them, and it will keep the distrubition away from teachers, that sound OK?

Evolving.Legend@gmail.com < My MSN, Contact me if you wish to discuss, debate or just talk, open to anyone, friend foe, and spambot.
05-29-2009 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
~Mystery~ Offline
Fanatic

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)
Re: Controversial Last Day Prank (My Idea, Need Advice).

"For the power and glory belong to us, now and forever"

Stole it from the bible. Smile

People act unaware that the human body is a walking pharmacy![Image: rolleyes.gif]~David Icke~
Religion was invented to keep the poor from harrasing the rich"~Napoleon Bonaparte~
Do As Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law! ~The Secret Order of Thelema~
"Respect goes to those who do not want it" ~TrueAnarchist~
"The only limitations that a person has are those that are self-imposed." ~Unknown!~
“Attraction is an emotion.~Dr. Alex~
“Life is an illusion albeit a very persistent one” ~Albert Einstein

I Am A Messenger From The Seduction Community!
Mint Member
05-29-2009 09:42 AM
S. Offline
Renegade

Mystery Wrote:"For the power and glory belong to us, now and forever"

Hmm good, good, its made it to the top 10.

Shoot no! I dont want to make this religious unless I have to.

Evolving.Legend@gmail.com < My MSN, Contact me if you wish to discuss, debate or just talk, open to anyone, friend foe, and spambot.
05-29-2009 09:44 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

IMO you should do it covertly somehow, in the student bathrooms should be nice enough if you dont have janitors walking around everywhere

Either put it in stalls or above the urinals (if ur a boy), dont know how much trouble you might get in if you get caught.

OPTIONAL: Dress up in full Spetznaz camo and run through your school handing out the papers, drop flashbangs as you make your way through the halls

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
05-29-2009 12:38 PM
S. Offline
Renegade

Amortisatie Wrote:IMO you should do it covertly somehow, in the student bathrooms should be nice enough if you dont have janitors walking around everywhere

Either put it in stalls or above the urinals (if ur a boy), dont know how much trouble you might get in if you get caught.

OPTIONAL: Dress up in full Spetznaz camo and run through your school handing out the papers, drop flashbangs as you make your way through the halls

Yep, I put this in Edit2, you probably read before that. That is my tentative idea. I was planning something like that, maybe above urinals(I am a boy), the janitors don't patrol them very often.

If I get caught, I think I can fight my way out of this one, I mean this is public informations, and I am merely distributing it right? I hope that logic train works.

As for the sptznaz camo, that's gonna be plan C, and Plan B is not doing plan A, and Plan A is whats in post 1.

05-29-2009 08:59 PM
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)

Sounds good. Just don't get caught. That's the golden rule.

When a teacher tries to stop you for handing out flyers, say you're simply expressing your right to free speech.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
05-29-2009 09:34 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

S. Wrote:
Amortisatie Wrote:IMO you should do it covertly somehow, in the student bathrooms should be nice enough if you dont have janitors walking around everywhere

Yep, I put this in Edit2, you probably read before that. That is my tentative idea. I was planning something like that, maybe above urinals(I am a boy), the janitors don't patrol them very often.

If I get caught, I think I can fight my way out of this one, I mean this is public informations, and I am merely distributing it right? I hope that logic train works.

As for the sptznaz camo, that's gonna be plan C, and Plan B is not doing plan A, and Plan A is whats in post 1.

Kk Biggrin

and what pieman said, free speech

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
05-30-2009 03:08 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

Hang a dead cow in front of the school.
05-30-2009 07:12 AM
S. Offline
Renegade

BobManPerson Wrote:Hang a dead cow in front of the school.

hmm...

Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

05-30-2009 07:42 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

S. Wrote:
BobManPerson Wrote:Hang a dead cow in front of the school.

hmm...

Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

Win.

The more painful the better Wink

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
05-30-2009 11:59 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Quote:Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

EPIC. thats actually a really good one because your chances of getting caught are VERY slim, and the worst that could happen is the exorcist gets thrown out, with no link to you. and then you could take it a step further with a flash bang an picking up the teacher and carrying him/her out of the school when the exorcist is done.

for my last day I put 20 alarm clocks (loud ones too) in the ceiling of my English class set to go off in the middle of our final, and I blamed it on the seniors and then told our dumb bitch of a teacher that the alarms ruined our concentration for the final and the grade should be curved. AND SHE DID IT! i got that magical feeling of EPIC success afterward.

Just remember the golden rule... they can't bust you if you don't get caught. kids could spread rumors all day and they could not bust you without hard evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
05-30-2009 01:07 PM
S. Offline
Renegade

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:
Quote:Actually, I was thinking of getting an exorcist to come to class and try to get rid of the teacher.

EPIC. thats actually a really good one because your chances of getting caught are VERY slim, and the worst that could happen is the exorcist gets thrown out, with no link to you. and then you could take it a step further with a flash bang an picking up the teacher and carrying him/her out of the school when the exorcist is done.

for my last day I put 20 alarm clocks (loud ones too) in the ceiling of my English class set to go off in the middle of our final, and I blamed it on the seniors and then told our dumb bitch of a teacher that the alarms ruined our concentration for the final and the grade should be curved. AND SHE DID IT! i got that magical feeling of EPIC success afterward.

Just remember the golden rule... they can't bust you if you don't get caught. kids could spread rumors all day and they could not bust you without hard evidence.

Welcome to the forums mate, like you already.
Nice on the curving, so tempting to do something like this. Unfortunately the exorcist is a nogo, there aren't any within 30 miles of us, and I cant afford to get one to drive here from 40 miles away, but im thinking of hiring a highschooler to just come in and do a bunch of random shit.

05-30-2009 01:58 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

thanks man.

alrighty then, so there is no exorcist... paying some one to come in and do it would have the same effect, you just have to prance around and scream "BE GOOOOOOONNE, SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and scream out gibberish pointing at the teacher. hell, i would do it for you if you are in a neighboring school (but i bet you fifty moneys im not... any takers? Razz )

and you still have those papers, lets see what you can do with those. given its already summer for me im assuming that you don't have long enough to set up a blackmail without getting caught. you could also look at the papers and grade them based on their life. "this teacher does not know he is getting payed less than the other teachers, and has visited the doctor 40 times this year. he gets an F for his life. never take is advice, and so forth. BUT WHAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER (and this is what i would do) is look at the teachers you hate, and put in false information. only do it for like, one or two though, or people will figure it out. you could put visits to the doctor for, lets say a female teacher, to to have a rectal exam (ie prostate exam) ever 3 months! lol... and you know the teachers are going to get hold of one and see their stuff and be like WTF! and freak out about rumors or have a mental breakdown! oh the joys of mental torture!

05-30-2009 02:53 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:thanks man.

alrighty then, so there is no exorcist... paying some one to come in and do it would have the same effect, you just have to prance around and scream "BE GOOOOOOONNE, SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and scream out gibberish pointing at the teacher. hell, i would do it for you if you are in a neighboring school (but i bet you fifty moneys im not... any takers? Razz )

and you still have those papers, lets see what you can do with those. given its already summer for me im assuming that you don't have long enough to set up a blackmail without getting caught. you could also look at the papers and grade them based on their life. "this teacher does not know he is getting payed less than the other teachers, and has visited the doctor 40 times this year. he gets an F for his life. never take is advice, and so forth. BUT WHAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER (and this is what i would do) is look at the teachers you hate, and put in false information. only do it for like, one or two though, or people will figure it out. you could put visits to the doctor for, lets say a female teacher, to to have a rectal exam (ie prostate exam) ever 3 months! lol... and you know the teachers are going to get hold of one and see their stuff and be like WTF! and freak out about rumors or have a mental breakdown! oh the joys of mental torture!

Nice idea Smile

I too like you already, you will fit right in. Biggrin

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
05-30-2009 03:03 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Back to the ideas at hand! Just had an idea, dont know if it will work for your particular school, but its worth a shot. you print out these papers... LOTS of copys of them. then you find a massive utility fan. most schools have a lot of them to cycle air in and out of gyms during events. you would be surprised how many people dont give a shit that your carrying a giant fan, and if anyone asks you can always say so and so teacher told me to put it in so and so bullshit place. dont know about your school, be we have a massive stairway that opens up into the commons. put it at the top of the stair way, and then give the papers to a few freshmen and tell them to throw them into the fan (freshmen are very loyal if you treat them nicely, they would never rat you out if you treat them with respect, no matter how much you hate them)
the papers would be all over the commons for everyone to see! you would not get caught, and even if some one you ran into says you had the fan, you can always say someone must have moved it from where you put it. "i left it right of over there Mr. Douchelefag, someones framing me!"
and there would be no mess for the janitors because the students would pick them up. perfect!

05-30-2009 03:49 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Back to the ideas at hand! Just had an idea, dont know if it will work for your particular school, but its worth a shot. you print out these papers... LOTS of copys of them. then you find a massive utility fan. most schools have a lot of them to cycle air in and out of gyms during events. you would be surprised how many people dont give a shit that your carrying a giant fan, and if anyone asks you can always say so and so teacher told me to put it in so and so bullshit place. dont know about your school, be we have a massive stairway that opens up into the commons. put it at the top of the stair way, and then give the papers to a few freshmen and tell them to throw them into the fan (freshmen are very loyal if you treat them nicely, they would never rat you out if you treat them with respect, no matter how much you hate them)
the papers would be all over the commons for everyone to see! you would not get caught, and even if some one you ran into says you had the fan, you can always say someone must have moved it from where you put it. "i left it right of over there Mr. Douchelefag, someones framing me!"
and there would be no mess for the janitors because the students would pick them up. perfect!

STFU YOU N()()B, I NO MORE DEN JOO!!!

Lol Laugh

And yet another great idea, you have officially earned my respect in two posts

And that earns you...

A used pair of underwear *Stains left in them GAR-UN-TEED
Month-old sushi
Pet Cockroach named Jim
Clogged toilet
and me commenting on every post you make for the rest of my life

Cool

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
05-30-2009 03:55 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Im honored, simply picking that stuff up to carry it to me shows the highest respect!

be sure to comment on the piece of art I just cooked up and made just for you guys!

05-30-2009 05:22 PM
S. Offline
Renegade

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Hmm, well We used to eat lunch in the school on weekends, my friend and I lock picked, but then someone else broke into the schools and stole some computers, they changed the locks, and we cant get them. Id actually love for you to post some other pranks, or some advice on ours. We probably cant do this before school, but between classes, possibly. Unfortunately, I cant get a fan in there, and our school is one level, so that leaves out stair options. Im not gonna have people hand them out, too risky for our school, but still any advice is good advice and thanks.

Again; please post some of your other pranks mate', itd be appreciated.

*And I still Need A quote*

06-01-2009 01:07 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

You should walk into school with a bucket of wheatpaste and a brush and poster bomb everything you see with the papers. Don't even try to be covert about it. If a teacher comes up to you attempt to paste one to their face. Biggrin
06-01-2009 03:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Paint BOOM in big threatening letters on a wall. See what happens.

Downside: You might have to sit under a desk for a while.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
06-01-2009 11:00 PM
Sociopath Offline
©o℗yright Infringe®

Given 160 thank(s) in 104 post(s)

Pieman Wrote:Paint BOOM in big threatening letters on a wall. See what happens.

Downside: You might have to sit under a desk for a while.
u shouldve painted "the principal is a fascist"

Hidden stuff:
TRIGGER WARNING: THIS TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS TRIGGER WARNINGS!

Dear Tumblrites: Despite your wrongly self-diagnosed PTSD, no line of scientific evidence suggests people can be triggered over the internet. Triggering works through the senses (i.e. smell, taste, touch, vision, hearing.) but it goes through real time; if you're not experiencing it in real life as it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING in your ACTUAL life, you CANNOT be triggered. The only exception to this is if you have a seizure, but then again, that's triggered by epilepsy (i.e. rapidly-changing flashing lights) NOT PTSD. Remembering a bad incident is NOT the same thing as having a flashback. When you remember, you think; when you flashback, you feel.

#HashTagsAreForIdiots

[Image: violator_blackbg_110x32.gif]
Max Stirnir Wrote:"In the time of spirits thoughts grew till they overtopped my head, whose offspring they yet were; they hovered about me and convulsed me like fever-phantasies -- an awful power. The thoughts had become corporeal on their own account, were ghosts, e. g. God, Emperor, Pope, Fatherland, etc. If I destroy their corporeity, then I take them back into mine, and say: "I alone am corporeal." And now I take the world as what it is to me, as mine, as my property; I refer all to myself." The Ego and Its Own, pg. 15
Charles Manson Wrote:“Look down at me and you see a fool;
look up at me and you see a god;
look straight at me and you see yourself”
HeartofShadows Wrote:"Life is nothing more than a druggie trying to get their quick fix of happiness while dealing with the harsh withdrawal of reality"
Osip Mandelstam Wrote:"I divide all of world literature into authorized and unauthorized works. The former are all trash; the latter--stolen air. I want to spit in the face of every writer who first obtains permission and then writes." The Fourth Prose, 1930.
Lukas Foss Wrote:That is why the analogy of stealing does not work. With a thief, we want to know how much money he stole, and from whom. With the artist it is not how much he took and from whom, but what he did with it.
PIRATE Pirate2 MEMBER
 Pirate Join the crew!Pirate
06-02-2009 12:22 AM
S. Offline
Renegade

Okay great ideas, but any suggestions on my original idea?

06-02-2009 06:38 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

draw a giant penis on the sign out front.
06-02-2009 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S. Offline
Renegade

The penis idea will result in too severe consequences.
:(

06-02-2009 09:21 PM
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

So will the BOOM idea, but you're not supposed to get caught.

06-02-2009 10:37 PM
S. Offline
Renegade

Easier said than done.

Im pulling it with some random quote that has significance to at least me, ill tell you how it goes.

06-03-2009 09:00 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

good luck.

06-03-2009 06:01 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

CrayolaColours Wrote:
Quote:thanks, there is so much I want to do here like write entire guides on how to pull very elaborate pranks (harmless ones of course, never do anything that annoys your fellow students and Janitors). Hell i can get a kid into school in the middle of the night when the schools are locked up like prisons (number one mistake made by pranksters is that they do their elaborate pranks when school is open, big no no. you always get caught if its elaborate during the day to. and im talking big pranks here, like assembling a car in the library big. but i kinda feel to nooby to get involved this fast. like if i write a guide people will be like, STFU NOOB U DON NO SHIT! but you guys seem cool i might just go for it, I got the ideas just need to put them up!

Dude, you're my new fucking idol Biggrin I love the way you think. (I'd be looking forward to that guide, I'll mke sure no one calls you a n00b. (Even though I'm one too, but we'll forget about that for right now ;P)

hmm. I guess if you can manage to get into a classroom before the teacher, then you could put it on the desks. But I'm guessing that would be too risky, too many nosy people in the world. I think that the bathrooms are the best bet. Another random prank you could do, is print out the "how to be a good teacher" article from this site and slip it on your bitchiest teachers desk. Ahh the memories.

Lol, or give her a trophy that states "World's Bitchiest Teacher" on it

While im at it.. Your a noob Razz

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
06-04-2009 03:22 PM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Clever idea actually Scratchchin

― Neil deGrasse Tyson
06-07-2009 02:06 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

OMFG WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PRANK!!! I WANA KNOW!!!!!!

06-07-2009 02:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Senior Prank Idea Thread Sainika 5 3,678 02-20-2016 08:26 PM
Last Post: Sainika
  I Had a Controversial Opinion Night 19 6,430 07-22-2013 06:02 PM
Last Post: тωιѕтє∂
  Controversial issues are bad .Manicrose. 7 4,726 12-12-2011 03:34 PM
Last Post: Efs
  My idea for an end of year prank. scarabeetle101 19 4,158 07-11-2009 12:04 PM