RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ffl a good career op
chaos2525 Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
ffl a good career op

French Foreign Legion
Whatever your origins, nationality or religion might be, whatever qualifications you may or may not have, whatever your social or professional status might be, whether you are married or single, the French Foreign Legion offers you a chance to start a new life...
http://www.legion-recrute.com/en/
this is a complete merit based org and it is a good career i recommend to people in developing countries .READ WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO
05-30-2009 06:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
Re: ffl a good career op

mmmm... joining any army thing probably would not be supported by the majority of the people here, its even more degrading of your free speech and other freedoms. if i ever do join an army thing, I get the specialty job. why? because I'm colorblind, and despite the fact it is labeled as a disability, It WAS the start of an evolutionary process halted by intelligence, which eliminates the need for evolution for the most part. Colorblind people like me have the ability to EASILY spot out camouflage where others fail, to us that green camo that blends with the tree line for you, looks orange to us. Tribal Hunters evolved it in the olden days because they could easily spot camouflaged animals or bugs. In WW2 color blind people where prised, and given artillery training. they here they are under attack from a camouflaged artillery base, they send in the color blind to bomb the hell out of their position. Cold war to, they had colorblind people fly over Russia and point out camouflaged nuclear silos. so I know armys need me, and if they want me they need to give me good pay and laxed rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
05-31-2009 06:16 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:mmmm... joining any army thing probably would not be supported by the majority of the people here, its even more degrading of your free speech and other freedoms. if i ever do join an army thing, I get the specialty job. why? because I'm colorblind, and despite the fact it is labeled as a disability, It WAS the start of an evolutionary process halted by intelligence, which eliminates the need for evolution for the most part. Colorblind people like me have the ability to EASILY spot out camouflage where others fail, to us that green camo that blends with the tree line for you, looks orange to us. Tribal Hunters evolved it in the olden days because they could easily spot camouflaged animals or bugs. In WW2 color blind people where prised, and given artillery training. they here they are under attack from a camouflaged artillery base, they send in the color blind to bomb the hell out of their position. Cold war to, they had colorblind people fly over Russia and point out camouflaged nuclear silos. so I know armys need me, and if they want me they need to give me good pay and laxed rules.

Dude that's wall hAx/chams. you h4aXX3R
05-31-2009 06:24 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

STFU NUB! UR JUS JELIOUS CAUSE U CANT H4XOR AT LIFE!!!!

05-31-2009 06:37 PM
chaos2525 Offline
Revolutionary

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:mmmm... joining any army thing probably would not be supported by the majority of the people here, its even more degrading of your free speech and other freedoms. if i ever do join an army thing, I get the specialty job. why? because I'm colorblind, and despite the fact it is labeled as a disability, It WAS the start of an evolutionary process halted by intelligence, which eliminates the need for evolution for the most part. Colorblind people like me have the ability to EASILY spot out camouflage where others fail, to us that green camo that blends with the tree line for you, looks orange to us. Tribal Hunters evolved it in the olden days because they could easily spot camouflaged animals or bugs. In WW2 color blind people where prised, and given artillery training. they here they are under attack from a camouflaged artillery base, they send in the color blind to bomb the hell out of their position. Cold war to, they had colorblind people fly over Russia and point out camouflaged nuclear silos. so I know armys need me, and if they want me they need to give me good pay and laxed rules.
r u good at sports then try the pay is good check the website for more info if you want anything else if your interested message me Biggrin Yourock btw this is a merit based orginization and if your in the us try the marines
05-31-2009 08:47 PM
chaos2525 Offline
Revolutionary

also note ffl is good to escape if you have a bad past since your name will be changed and get fictious indenttity of a french national
06-01-2009 12:14 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

I dont want my identity changed and I have a great past, and im a great person. changing my Identity would destroy all the years of Dedication I have made to other peoples lives to make a name for myself, and i dont speak french, so....

This can be plan D in my life if Plan A, B, and C fail... I'd really rather not join an army.

06-01-2009 05:21 AM
chaos2525 Offline
Revolutionary

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:I dont want my identity changed and I have a great past, and im a great person. changing my Identity would destroy all the years of Dedication I have made to other peoples lives to make a name for myself, and i dont speak french, so....

This can be plan D in my life if Plan A, B, and C fail... I'd really rather not join an army.
well join the national army if it pays well
06-01-2009 09:29 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

First of all, I don't know where to start about the idea where it looks orange to you guys since majority of the people that are colorblind are having difficulty seeing red-green thus people who have this problem are having trouble seeing it. Second of all, it isn't any special ability since most people are dumb enough to notice motion changes and the differences between the material, texture, motion movement towards camouflauge unless it is quick enough for an average color-visioned people to notices. I'm highly color-visioned myself and the fact is that I can manipulate the area where humans have to see colors, I manipulated that area to adapt to certain situation and heck I even try to increase it to the point where I can see full colors on night for an temporary amount of time. Third of all, I have an problem in that area of the color places where it allows me to see random color noises on night, maybe an ability to see ultraviolet and infrared red since I have observed that my vision on humans seems redder when I manipulate that area and I seen purple color on the beach that seems to be ultraviolet on the shading till it was completely gone and my eye seems to be adapting to situation very quickly with changes. Another example of seeing ultraviolet was testing myself with two different monitors which one emits UV while the other one is LCD, I have observed that I see ultraviolet with the one that isn't LCD thus I may have something behind my eye. With all of this combined, it would be easy for someone like me to actually spot camouflauge people along with knowledge of sound transfering, changes towards the environment around me along with the natural ability to see high amount of colors for an guy.

The armies needs people who doesn't have an normal vision regardings of whether they are colorblind or not. By abnormal vision, I mean visions that gives them advantages during combats such as beyond average ability to notices motion or beyond normal ability to see 3D depth or whatever more to offers from the human race.

As for the evolution process, that is an certain adaptation to their environment and culture.

ZZZ...
06-02-2009 11:34 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Quote:First of all, I don't know where to start about the idea where it looks orange to you guys since majority of the people that are colorblind are having difficulty seeing red-green thus people who have this problem are having trouble seeing it. Second of all, it isn't any special ability since most people are dumb enough to notice motion changes and the differences between the material, texture, motion movement towards camouflage unless it is quick enough for an average color-visioned people to notices

well... First of all, fuck you. If you don't know shit and have not done you research then you would not know. the US military itself published that although color blind people can not join combat branches of the army they make great camouflage spotters, and there are lots of scientific publishings on the matter.. second of all, im talking about camouflaged stationary positions like artillery bases, and bunkers, among other things. these can easily be pointed out by color blind spotters in a plane. they don't move, are well hidden to the normal human eye. and ill bet my life that if you where sitting in a camouflaged suit with a sniper, and i was sitting in a camouflaged suit with a sniper, I would blow you fucking head off. so shut the fuck up.

Quote:I'm highly color-visioned myself and the fact is that I can manipulate the area where humans have to see colors, I manipulated that area to adapt to certain situation and heck I even try to increase it to the point where I can see full colors on night for an temporary amount of time. Third of all, I have an problem in that area of the color places where it allows me to see random color noises on night, maybe an ability to see ultraviolet and infrared red since I have observed that my vision on humans seems redder when I manipulate that area and I seen purple color on the beach that seems to be ultraviolet on the shading till it was completely gone and my eye seems to be adapting to situation very quickly with changes. Another example of seeing ultraviolet was testing myself with two different monitors which one emits UV while the other one is LCD, I have observed that I see ultraviolet with the one that isn't LCD thus I may have something behind my eye. With all of this combined, it would be easy for someone like me to actually spot camouflauge people along with knowledge of sound transfering, changes towards the environment around me along with the natural ability to see high amount of colors for an guy.

Oh my, thats the biggest steaming pile of bull shit i have ever heard Poop. your one of those people who is so egotistical that you actually believe this bullshit is true. no human can see Infra red light, Gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet light, microwaves and radio waves. You mind is playing tricks on you, if anything you dont have the power to manipulate what your eyes see but instead what you mind sees, and your mind from the post you made is already full of shit, so i would not trust anything you see from now on and forever.

Quote:The armies needs people who doesn't have an normal vision regardings of whether they are colorblind or not. By abnormal vision, I mean visions that gives them advantages during combats such as beyond average ability to notices motion or beyond normal ability to see 3D depth or whatever more to offers from the human race.

Are you kidding me? the military rejects anyone applying to a combat branch who has any vision abnormality what so ever. does not matter if it helps you or not, they wont accept you, because they wont know how your vision reacts to certain things. they want to keep it as normal as possible, so they know what to do.

Quote:As for the evolution process, that is an certain adaptation to their environment and culture.

no shit Sherlock, thats what i said and you also just contradicted what you put in that first thing i quoted. WAY TO FAIL! Fu

06-02-2009 03:42 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

I think StylizedCarfan1 is a narcissist.
06-02-2009 05:07 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

*claps for psycopath*

YAY! you win! you get a cookie!

06-03-2009 02:07 AM
chaos2525 Offline
Revolutionary

guys there is no special ability needed to join the army they train you there are many more corps like engineers,demolition,welfare,strike corps,signals etc so and you cant choose which corp you are in it chooses you and there concealment it is too good they r not rookie's
06-03-2009 02:19 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:well... First of all, fuck you. If you don't know shit and have not done you research then you would not know. the US military itself published that although color blind people can not join combat branches of the army they make great camouflage spotters, and there are lots of scientific publishings on the matter.. second of all, im talking about camouflaged stationary positions like artillery bases, and bunkers, among other things. these can easily be pointed out by color blind spotters in a plane. they don't move, are well hidden to the normal human eye. and ill bet my life that if you where sitting in a camouflaged suit with a sniper, and i was sitting in a camouflaged suit with a sniper, I would blow you fucking head off. so shut the fuck up.

Surely you can see camouflauges easier from the results of color blindness, but you still have to notice anybody with different vision that an normal person cannot see may results in an advantages over an normal person and also huge disadvantages. It seems the results that I spot the camouflage from the environment right away when I see the differences in color, texture, etc and yet when I show it to my normal vision parents and brother, they have more difficulty in spotting it than I do. Color blindness isn't an requirement to see camouflage easily and other conditions may allow you to see the differences between the camouflage and the surrounding one. Heck, even vision problem such as slight blur from far away with an slight double vision will allow you to see the shapes differences when you focus on it too much. What define normal to you anyway and we both do not have "normal" human eye, you have color deficiency problem while I do have deforming eye that gets me to see color lights a lot more if I do not wear my glasses along with seeing noises at dark object along with flashing white objects at an dark object when staring at it too long. If I had 3/4 of the deformity inside my eye, then I will see the light color so much more that I can tell what lightwaves it is the strongest easier than the normal vision and they'll have so much differences in seeing color than I do in an certain dark location and they won't be seeing color noises at the dark as I do so they can't spot humans in an very dark location as much as I do since that probably adaptation from young ages or just pure natural damages inside my eye caused by the hair and UV rays. My doctor had already told me that I will have this kind of condition for an long while if I do not wear my glasses for an long time. But then again about the UV rays affecting my eye, my eye is pure dark and darker eye color usually have more protection from cataracts possibility than light colored people and it still can be damagable. From this condition, maybe you could do that at the daytime while I'll be able to see you easier at an dark location, but with our condition this'll take an lot of testing between us to verify this is true or not since we both do have abnormal vision in our eye.

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:Oh my, thats the biggest steaming pile of bull shit i have ever heard Poop. your one of those people who is so egotistical that you actually believe this bullshit is true. no human can see Infra red light, Gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet light, microwaves and radio waves. You mind is playing tricks on you, if anything you dont have the power to manipulate what your eyes see but instead what you mind sees, and your mind from the post you made is already full of shit, so i would not trust anything you see from now on and forever.
[/quote]

My mind can play trick on me if I wanted to focus on the area of the brain where hallucination process are occuring, but it would be difficult for an right-handed person who focus on realism too much. I can't see microwaves, or full infra red light light for that matter but however I do see an slight more on the purple range than an average people, but to the point where I see full range+few more ranges from the results of shattered part of the eye that involved part of the eye that allows the eye to be in the spherical shape. And two, I already have tested myself using 2 monitors while that one ultraviolet emitted monitor was changed recently and I have observed that my eye starts to hurt for an long while during too much exposure to ultraviolet and my mother started losing her vision to an slight bit due to too much exposure to that monitor. It either I have an badly deformed cones that still enable me to see full range or my cataract are really badly deformed or I have some loss of color vision or I was born differently or whatever the case may be. On the left I can't tell too much differences between the last two rows and on the test I have messed up mixing red-pink and red which thus I can conclude the cone that allows me to see red ranges are an slight damaged or something is up with that area, I noticed right away when looking to the red area, thus I adapted to see higher frequency than lower frequency but then again I tested myself using laser and I find an certain location where I can see the laser direction while there was no gases to reveal the laser and when I move it I lost part of what I can see in there. If you pay attention to the mind while focusing on one area of the mind, then something will be changing since that how powerful the human mind can manipulate an certain area. I can jump higher if I focus from my mind to the muscle using concentration and other factors such as my inner feeling and timing and it has been proven using the human mind by basically focusing using visualization, muscle manipulation, changing the feeling from the inside and many more stuff. There are people who claimed they used their mind to survive an automobile impacts on an nail attached to the wooden object pushed upon their object and some of them actually prove their claims to be true thus they are used as stuntman in movies, but then again they could easily do it with practice and adaptation to the environment. There are people who tried to eliminate feeling the pain by not focusing too much on the pain on that area and if you don't focus on that certain area, chances are you won't be able to feel it if you are trying an bit too hard on that. Don't believe the last part, look up people who have survived this or even try experiment on an certain area by focusing on the clock by thinking the clock rate slows down then you will notice the changes toward the time speed and looking at the clock makes things seems slower due to the fact is that time travels toward the objects and bend around object as seen in the 4th dimensional studies. Look up tetrachromat vision on womans since there are little evidence that there are woman who can see extra colors due to their genetic setup.

Note: Can someone fix the quote error?

ZZZ...
06-03-2009 03:50 AM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

(before i post anything just going to say that i respect how you keep your cool after i have flamed and trolled over your last post. makes me more inclined to believe you)

Quote:Surely you can see camouflauges easier from the results of color blindness, but you still have to notice anybody with different vision that an normal person cannot see may results in an advantages over an normal person and also huge disadvantages. It seems the results that I spot the camouflage from the environment right away when I see the differences in color, texture, etc and yet when I show it to my normal vision parents and brother, they have more difficulty in spotting it than I do. Color blindness isn't an requirement to see camouflage easily and other conditions may allow you to see the differences between the camouflage and the surrounding one. Heck, even vision problem such as slight blur from far away with an slight double vision will allow you to see the shapes differences when you focus on it too much. What define normal to you anyway and we both do not have "normal" human eye, you have color deficiency problem while I do have deforming eye that gets me to see color lights a lot more if I do not wear my glasses along with seeing noises at dark object along with flashing white objects at an dark object when staring at it too long. If I had 3/4 of the deformity inside my eye, then I will see the light color so much more that I can tell what lightwaves it is the strongest easier than the normal vision and they'll have so much differences in seeing color than I do in an certain dark location and they won't be seeing color noises at the dark as I do so they can't spot humans in an very dark location as much as I do since that probably adaptation from young ages or just pure natural damages inside my eye caused by the hair and UV rays. My doctor had already told me that I will have this kind of condition for an long while if I do not wear my glasses for an long time. But then again about the UV rays affecting my eye, my eye is pure dark and darker eye color usually have more protection from cataracts possibility than light colored people and it still can be damagable. From this condition, maybe you could do that at the daytime while I'll be able to see you easier at an dark location, but with our condition this'll take an lot of testing between us to verify this is true or not since we both do have abnormal vision in our eye.

some of that may have been useful to know before you just came out and said "I have supervision, I can see ultraviolet light, infrared light, and I can see in the dark!"
(I know, you did not say that but just reread your post again, and maybe you will understand why i flamed it)

I believe you, although I have never heard of those eye abnormalities. they make sense and, once again, would have been useful to know last post.

Quote:My mind can play trick on me if I wanted to focus on the area of the brain where hallucination process are occuring, but it would be difficult for an right-handed person who focus on realism too much.

ummm... wtf?

Quote:I can't see microwaves, or full infra red light light for that matter but however I do see an slight more on the purple range than an average people, but to the point where I see full range+few more ranges from the results of shattered part of the eye that involved part of the eye that allows the eye to be in the spherical shape. And two, I already have tested myself using 2 monitors while that one ultraviolet emitted monitor was changed recently and I have observed that my eye starts to hurt for an long while during too much exposure to ultraviolet and my mother started losing her vision to an slight bit due to too much exposure to that monitor. It either I have an badly deformed cones that still enable me to see full range or my cataract are really badly deformed or I have some loss of color vision or I was born differently or whatever the case may be. On the left I can't tell too much differences between the last two rows and on the test I have messed up mixing red-pink and red which thus I can conclude the cone that allows me to see red ranges are an slight damaged or something is up with that area, I noticed right away when looking to the red area, thus I adapted to see higher frequency than lower frequency but then again I tested myself using laser and I find an certain location where I can see the laser direction while there was no gases to reveal the laser and when I move it I lost part of what I can see in there.

that makes sense i guess. believable, for the most part and also better to know in the first post you made.

Quote:If you pay attention to the mind while focusing on one area of the mind, then something will be changing since that how powerful the human mind can manipulate an certain area. I can jump higher if I focus from my mind to the muscle using concentration and other factors such as my inner feeling and timing and it has been proven using the human mind by basically focusing using visualization, muscle manipulation, changing the feeling from the inside and many more stuff. There are people who claimed they used their mind to survive an automobile impacts on an nail attached to the wooden object pushed upon their object and some of them actually prove their claims to be true thus they are used as stuntman in movies, but then again they could easily do it with practice and adaptation to the environment. There are people who tried to eliminate feeling the pain by not focusing too much on the pain on that area and if you don't focus on that certain area, chances are you won't be able to feel it if you are trying an bit too hard on that. Don't believe the last part, look up people who have survived this or even try experiment on an certain area by focusing on the clock by thinking the clock rate slows down then you will notice the changes toward the time speed and looking at the clock makes things seems slower due to the fact is that time travels toward the objects and bend around object as seen in the 4th dimensional studies. Look up tetrachromat vision on womans since there are little evidence that there are woman who can see extra colors due to their genetic setup

That was kinda randomly thrown in there, STOP CONFUSING ME! I believe that stuff is feasible but controlling the part of your mind that gives you hallucinations? not so much.

06-03-2009 06:24 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:(before i post anything just going to say that i respect how you keep your cool after i have flamed and trolled over your last post. makes me more inclined to believe you)

some of that may have been useful to know before you just came out and said "I have supervision, I can see ultraviolet light, infrared light, and I can see in the dark!"
(I know, you did not say that but just reread your post again, and maybe you will understand why i flamed it)

Keeping the cool on an possible internet fight gives powers to yourself when people realize you're patient thus they will love talking to you easier without any problem. I know I admit that my post seems like that, but however I still think colorblind cannot see an certain color, but rather they see more depth and more shading thus allows them to tell the shape easier rather than seeing orange humans while being red-green colorblinded since that would be something like colorblind thermal vision which is why I post just like you said so that I can inform you more. Not being able to see an certain color will eliminate the confusion of what is what in terms of camouflage and the things hiding behind it. It has been observed that color vision and colorblind see their world in an different way in terms of depth and shading. The more color vision you are in an regular cones that are higher, the more higher possibility you will have trouble seeing what is the shaded part which I have observed this last night by the fact that my brain in the back area where's the vision are and the bottom left of that area is in extreme state of activity thus I won't be able to see shading if I turn on the light which I have tested. If I point out an red carpet, the colorblind people will be able more likely tell the details in 3D shape rather than the colorvision one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm studying colorblindness right now.

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:ummm... wtf?

Never mind here, all I'm trying to say it possible to create imagination manipulating that area. This is offtopic though.

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:That was kinda randomly thrown in there, STOP CONFUSING ME! I believe that stuff is feasible but controlling the part of your mind that gives you hallucinations? not so much.

May I ask how come people claims there are supernatural while it just them? There are some theories that mentions that the environmental looks may triggers your mind to hallucinate supernatural and heck some fake spells on the mirror may triggers this effect since that gets them to focus on what they're thinking about. Some people claim they can thinking of an transparent human if they try hard enough, then they will hallucinate it. Imagination is obviously an powerful thing and heck you can overlay your imagination to an paper if done right. Also, it possible to use your part of the mind for hallucination to work on art by basically imaginating the shape and trace it over using mathematical operation that makes it an different shape using spatial thinking, but for this kind of stuff it would take an artist to do so. It has been observed those who still do hear musics, but to an low level can triggers sound hallucination when they are thinking of it right away, but that involved with an automatic process.

I"ll try not to randomly throw things by the way. This would be hard to do, but you seems to be focused on that thus you can teach me on how to do this. I'll start an new thread for you to read this stuff.

ZZZ...
06-03-2009 11:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  100k/yr Career for ANYBODY. IamNoone 8 6,598 03-19-2012 04:44 PM
Last Post: Efs
  Tax Preparation Career = No Education / Experience to Start! Desu 1 1,910 08-28-2009 10:10 AM
Last Post: Desu