RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
split from 'what do you think of love'
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)
split from 'what do you think of love'

A 3-CANDLE LOVE SPELL TO ATTRACT LOVE, ROMANCE, AND PASSION

Preparation: This is a 9-day love spell that uses three candles -- white, pink, and red -- to successively attract someone, then induce romantic feelings in them, and finally engender passion. Here's what you will need:

1 White "Bride and Groom" candle or other white figural couple candle
1 Pink "Bride and Groom" candle or other pink figural couple candle
1 Red "Bride and Groom" candle or other red figural couple candle
a nail or needle to carve the candles
a saucer for the candles
a basin for water
three pieces of paper
a pencil
a black ink pen
a red ink pen.
1 bottle herb-based Love-Drawing Dressing Oil such as
Love Me (general purpose lover's oil)
Follow Me Boy (used especially for female domination)
Come To Me (to draw someone closer)
Kiss Me Now! (for sex without partnership commitment)
Attraction (general attraction for love, money, friendship)
Look Me Over (used to draw sexual attention to oneself)
Lavender Love Drops (for gay or lesbian relationships)
You can also use three different oils (one for each candle) or make up a mixture from any or all of the oils.
Doing the Job: Before dawn on the first day, bathe in pure water to which you have added three drops of one or more of the oils named above. Pour the water over your head 9 times as you say, "Spirit of Love, i do this work for love and love only, that i may be loved by [name] as i myself love [him or her]. Amen." Rub upward only as you bathe and dry yourself in the air only. Collect a basin of the used bath water, which now has your essence in it. Dress in fresh clothes, carry the basin of bath-water to a crossroads and throw the water over your left shoulder toward the sunrise. Walk back home and don't look back. You are now ready to start the work.

On the 1st day, start at Sun-up. Take the first paper and write on it your full name and the one you love's full name in pencil, all in one stroke, without lifting the pencil from the paper, so that the two names form a circle and the end is joined to the beginning. Carve the full name of the person you love on the gender-appropriate side of the White Candle. Carve your full name on the other side and dress the candle with the love oil. Next, name the two sides of the candle, saying, "Spirit of Love, i name this woman [or man] [your full name] and this man [or woman] [name of lover]. As is done to this candle, may it be done to our thoughts." Place the name-paper under the candle, then dress the candle with your saliva, saying, "[Name of lover], love me as i love you. Desire me as i desire you. Come to me as i come to you. By my loving speech and tongue, be mine as i am yours." Light both wicks of the candle as you say this prayer: "Spirit of Pure Love, i burn this candle in pure love's name that i may be loved by [name] as i myself love [him or her] and that [name] will burn for my love as i burn for [his or hers]. Let our thoughts be one. Amen." Let the candle burn about 1/3 of the way, then pinch it out.

On the 2nd day, again burn the white candle at Dawn, and say the "Pure Love" candle-lighting prayer. Burn it until it is about 2/3 gone.

On the 3rd day, again light it at Dawn, say the "Pure Love" candle lighting prayer, and let it burn until it goes out, even all the way to burning the paper with your names on it.

On the 4th day, start at Noon. Write both of your names on the 2nd paper as before, but this time use black ink. Carve and dress the Pink Candle as before and name the two sides as before, saying: "Spirit of Love, i name this woman [or man] [your full name] and this man [or woman] [name of lover]. As is done to this candle, may it be done to our hearts." Then place the candle against your bare body, between your breasts if you are a woman, or at heart-level if you are a man, saying, "[Name of lover], love me as i love you. Desire me as i desire you. Come to me as i come to you. By the link between my heart and yours, be mine as i am yours." Light both wicks of the candle as you say this prayer: "Spirit of Romantic Love, i burn this candle in romantic love's name that i may be loved by [name] as i myself love [him or her] and that [name] will burn for my love as i burn for [his or hers]. Let our hearts be one. Amen." Let the candle burn about 1/3 of the way, then pinch it out.

On the 5th day, again burn the pink candle at Noon, and say the "Romantic Love" candle-lighting prayer. Burn it until it is about 2/3 gone.

On the 6th day, again light it at Noon, say the "Romantic Love" candle-lighting prayer, and let it burn until it goes out, even all the way to burning the paper with your names on it.

On the 7th day, start at Sun-down. Write both of your names on the 3rd paper as before, but this time use red ink. Dress the Red Candle. with oil as before and name the two sides, saying: "Spirit of Love, i name this woman [or man] [your full name] and this man [or woman] [name of lover]. As is done to this candle, may it be done to our bodies." Then, if you are a woman, dress the candle with menstrual blood or sexual fluid; if a man, dress it with semen, saying, "[Name of lover], love me as i love you. Desire me as i desire you. Come to me as i come to you. By the nectar of my body, be mine as i am yours." Light both wicks of the candle as you say this prayer: "Spirit of Passionate Love, i burn this candle in passionate love's name that i may be loved by [name] as i myself love [him or her] and that [name] will burn for my love as i burn for [his or hers]. Let our bodies be one. Amen."

On the 8th day, again burn the red candle at Sunset, and say the "Passionate Love" candle-lighting prayer. Burn it until it is about 2/3 gone.

On the 9th day, again light it at Sunset, say the "Passionate Love" candle-lighting prayer, and let it burn until it goes out, even all the way to burning the paper with your names on it. As the red candle burns to the end, again bathe in pure water to which you have added 3 drops of one or more of the oils named above. Pour the water over your head 9 times as you say, "Spirit of Love, i have done this work for love and love only, that i may be loved by [name] as i myself love [him or her]. My love is mine! Amen!" Set aside a basin of the bath-water.

The next morning, sprinkle some of the bath water at your loved one's door step to mark it and then sprinkle as you walk to your door and mark it also. When you go to see the one you love, wear one of the love oils. If you write to him, dress the letter with love oil.

Cleaning Up: Wrap up any left-over candle wax in a red cloth. Secure it with red thread, tie it, and bury it in your back yard.
06-07-2009 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Apathy Offline
Pariah

Given 6 thank(s) in 4 post(s)
Re: split from 'what do you think of love'

lolz never saw this

Who am I? That is irrelevant.
What am I here for? That will become apparent.
You can call me Apathy!
06-12-2009 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  split from Love prankmaster 1 1,233 07-08-2011 09:23 PM
Last Post: thewake