RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
How adult are you?
Trar Away
R.I.P.

Given 189 thank(s) in 125 post(s)
How adult are you?

Didn't you hear? ALL adults need to be able to haul couches. Including thin female socialites.
12-11-2013 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
insanity_wolf33 Offline
Defiant

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
How adult are you?

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 90%

The closer you are to 100 percent, the better. You needn't have mastered all of the separate skill areas in order to be considered an adult, but if your scores are low in one or more areas, people might question your adultness or consider you immature. Your scores in each of the 14 different skill areas are as follows:

Love: 89%
Adults are supposed to know the difference between sex and love. They're supposed to have experienced love, or at least to have some idea about what it means to experience love. They're supposed to know the difference between parental and romantic love, and to know that there are many different ways of expressing love.

Sex: 78%
In theory, adults know a great deal about contraception, homosexuality, how to please a partner, and how to make babies. They're supposed to know that condoms often fail, for example, and that masturbation is common among both males and females (somewhat less so among females).

Leadership: 100%
Adults are supposed to know about leaders and, to some extent, to be able to act as leaders—as leaders of other adults, of children, or at least of pets. They're supposed to know that leaders must sometimes make tough decisions, that leaders are in some sense servants of their followers, and that leaders almost always must report to other leaders higher up a chain of command. Adults are also supposed to be somewhat brave—at least in defending their loved ones or in killing harmless insects—and they're supposed to be able to defend their rights.

Problem Solving: 89%
Adults are supposed to be able to solve a wide variety of problems—financial, work-related, plumbing-related, and personal—and they're supposed to know where to go for help when they need it. They're also supposed to know the difference between right and wrong and to be cognizant of the consequences of their actions. They're supposed to be able to think independently and even to be aware of their own faulty beliefs.

Physical Abilities: 89%
Adults, or at least healthy adults, are supposed to be physically self-sufficient. We make allowances when people are sick or injured. The infirmities of old age are handled variously: when elderly people become weak, incontinent, or otherwise impaired, we often revert to treating them like children, even though, in some sense, we still recognize the elderly as “adults.” In general, adults are supposed to be physically strong, to have intact senses, to be able to climb stairs without assistance, and so on. We expect far less of children.

Verbal and Math Skills: 100%
Adults in our society are supposed to have mastered the proverbial Three R's (reading, ‘riting, and ‘rithmetic), and they're supposed to know basic things like the days of the week, the number of days of the year, the number of days in February (even in leap years), the number of hours in a day, and so on.

Interpersonal Skills: 100%
Adults are supposed to know how to converse with, show respect for, forgive, apologize to, get along with, and assist other people. With children, we give basic reminders like “Remember to share,” but adults are supposed to have mastered such lessons in basic civility. Adults are also supposed to be honest in their dealings with other people, and they're supposed to have the good sense to follow the instructions of police officers—in other words to recognize that people play different roles in society.

Handling Responsibility: 89%
Adults are supposed to be able to accept blame for their wrongdoing. They're supposed to be able to make commitments and then honor them. When they begin tasks worthy of completion, they're supposed to persist in completing them.

Managing High-Risk Behaviors: 100%
We try to keep children away from cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, guns, and cars, because, presumably, they'll damage themselves or others if they have access to such things. Adults, on the other hand, are supposed to be ready to handle risky items and activities responsibly. Among other things, they're supposed to know that driving under the influence of alcohol is extremely dangerous, that the heavier one is the more alcohol one can tolerate without ill effect, that mixing alcohol with certain drugs can be fatal, that smoking can ruin one's health, that the safe use of guns involves considerable skill, that improper use of prescription medication is dangerous, and so on.

Managing Work and Money: 100%
Adults are supposed to be able to get and keep jobs. They're supposed to know that it's important to be on time, that “a job worth doing is worth doing well,” that we're supposed to persevere when the going gets tough, and that it's important to prioritize and complete the most important tasks first. Adults are supposed to know how to spend money wisely, how to save, how to invest for the future, how to plan for emergencies, how to manage debts, how to write checks, and how to balance a checkbook.

Education: 78%
Adults are supposed to have obtained at least a basic education, and they're supposed to appreciate the value of education. They're also supposed to know basic education laws—for example, that young people are required to attend school until at least age sixteen or so (depending on one's state of residency).

Personal Care: 89%
Adults, unlike children, are supposed to practice basic hygiene, to comb their hair, to wear clean clothes, and so on. They're also supposed to eat three nutritionally-balanced meals a day, to avoid between-meal snacks, to brush and floss their teeth, to get a good night's sleep, to maintain a healthful weight, and to avoid too much salt or sugar or fat in their diets. They're also supposed to be able to recognize a variety of medical and psychological problems—signs of cancer, asthma, sleep apnea, depression, bipolar disorder, and so on—and to know when and where to get help if they or their loved ones need it.

Self Management: 78%
Adults are supposed to be able to manage their own behavior—to use an alarm clock to make sure they awaken on time, to keep an appointment book to make sure they know why they set their alarm clock, to keep a list of things to do so they know what they're supposed to pick up on the way back from the appointment, and so on. They're also supposed to know basic techniques of “self-control”—counting to ten, for example, as a way of preventing their anger from getting out of hand.

Citizenship: 78%
Finally, adults are supposed to know some basic things about government and about how to be good citizens. They're supposed to register to vote and to participate in elections, to pay taxes, to serve on juries, and so on, and they're supposed to know most basic laws and to obey them. - See more at: http://drrobertepstein.com/EDTA-unabridg...kFP39.dpuf

Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.
- Isaac Asimov

The knowledge of the world is only to be acquired in the world, and not in a closet.
-Henry Adams

Windows - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
-Anonymous
03-28-2014 01:38 PM
Rule_BreakerXVIII Offline
Revolutionary

Given 271 thank(s) in 168 post(s)
How adult are you?

Quote:Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 87%
Love 78%
Sex 89%
Leadership 100%
Problem Solving 89%
Physical Abilities 100%
Verbal & Math Skills 100%
Interpersonal Skills 56%
Handling Responsibility 78%
Managing High Risk Behaviors 78%
Managing Work & Money 100%
Education 78%
Personal Care 89%
Self Management 100%
Citizenship 78%

Above 75 on everything but Interpersonal Skills (56%) Well, that's what you call introversion.

Don't play chess with pigeons-they'll just knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut about like they won anyway.
-the Internet

Quote:May the days and months of flowing bitterness be rewarded...
To forget!?

Unforgivable!!
06-13-2014 06:09 PM
WalterScottDempsey Offline
Renegade

Given 51 thank(s) in 31 post(s)
How adult are you?

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 91%

Love 78%
Sex 89%
Leadership 100%
Problem Solving 100%
Physical Abilities 67%
Verbal & Math Skills 89%
Interpersonal Skills 89%
Handling Responsibility 89%
Managing High Risk Behaviors 89%
Education 100%
Personal Care 100%
Self Management 100%
Citizenship 89%
06-14-2014 06:22 AM
Sharpie Offline
Banned

Given 169 thank(s) in 113 post(s)
RE: How adult are you?

Love: 89
Sex: 89
Leadership: 78
Problem solving: 78
Physical abilities: 58
Verbal and math skills: 100
Interpersonal skills: 60
Handling responsibility: 89
Managing high-risk behaviors: 100
Managing work and money: 100
Education: 89
Personal care: 89
Self management: 67
Citizenship: 89

Some of the descriptions as to what adults are "supposed" to do seem somewhat ridiculous or silly to me, and overall i don't think it's a very accurate way to measure one's maturity or level of adulthood.
06-15-2014 03:21 AM
Chanku Offline
Fanatic

Given 31 thank(s) in 18 post(s)
How adult are you?

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 75%

Love: 67%

Sex: 100%

Leadership: 89%

Problem Solving: 78%

Physical Abilities: 44%

Verbal and Math Skills: 78%

Interpersonal Skills: 56%

Handling Responsibility: 78%

Managing High-Risk Behaviors: 89%

Managing Work and Money: 89%

Education: 56%

Personal Care: 78%

Self Management: 67%

Citizenship: 89%

Pretty Much my only signature...I'm mainly a lurker....you can find me on the IRC (or on DnE and their IRC).

[Image: USVWSwj.png]
06-15-2014 10:09 AM
LadyKira Offline
Stardust Crusader

Given 31 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 87%

Love: 78%
Adults are supposed to know the difference between sex and love. They're supposed to have experienced love, or at least to have some idea about what it means to experience love. They're supposed to know the difference between parental and romantic love, and to know that there are many different ways of expressing love.

In theory, adults know a great deal about contraception, homosexuality, how to please a partner, and how to make babies. They're supposed to know that condoms often fail, for example, and that masturbation is common among both males and females (somewhat less so among females).

Adults are supposed to know about leaders and, to some extent, to be able to act as leaders—as leaders of other adults, of children, or at least of pets. They're supposed to know that leaders must sometimes make tough decisions, that leaders are in some sense servants of their followers, and that leaders almost always must report to other leaders higher up a chain of command. Adults are also supposed to be somewhat brave—at least in defending their loved ones or in killing harmless insects—and they're supposed to be able to defend their rights.

Problem Solving: 89%
Adults are supposed to be able to solve a wide variety of problems—financial, work-related, plumbing-related, and personal—and they're supposed to know where to go for help when they need it. They're also supposed to know the difference between right and wrong and to be cognizant of the consequences of their actions. They're supposed to be able to think independently and even to be aware of their own faulty beliefs.

Physical Abilities: 56%
Adults, or at least healthy adults, are supposed to be physically self-sufficient. We make allowances when people are sick or injured. The infirmities of old age are handled variously: when elderly people become weak, incontinent, or otherwise impaired, we often revert to treating them like children, even though, in some sense, we still recognize the elderly as “adults.” In general, adults are supposed to be physically strong, to have intact senses, to be able to climb stairs without assistance, and so on. We expect far less of children.

Verbal and Math Skills: 100%
Adults in our society are supposed to have mastered the proverbial Three R's (reading, ‘riting, and ‘rithmetic), and they're supposed to know basic things like the days of the week, the number of days of the year, the number of days in February (even in leap years), the number of hours in a day, and so on.

Interpersonal Skills: 89%
Adults are supposed to know how to converse with, show respect for, forgive, apologize to, get along with, and assist other people. With children, we give basic reminders like “Remember to share,” but adults are supposed to have mastered such lessons in basic civility. Adults are also supposed to be honest in their dealings with other people, and they're supposed to have the good sense to follow the instructions of police officers—in other words to recognize that people play different roles in society.

Handling Responsibility: 100%
Adults are supposed to be able to accept blame for their wrongdoing. They're supposed to be able to make commitments and then honor them. When they begin tasks worthy of completion, they're supposed to persist in completing them.

Managing High-Risk Behaviors: 100%
We try to keep children away from cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, guns, and cars, because, presumably, they'll damage themselves or others if they have access to such things. Adults, on the other hand, are supposed to be ready to handle risky items and activities responsibly. Among other things, they're supposed to know that driving under the influence of alcohol is extremely dangerous, that the heavier one is the more alcohol one can tolerate without ill effect, that mixing alcohol with certain drugs can be fatal, that smoking can ruin one's health, that the safe use of guns involves considerable skill, that improper use of prescription medication is dangerous, and so on.

Adults are supposed to be able to get and keep jobs. They're supposed to know that it's important to be on time, that “a job worth doing is worth doing well,” that we're supposed to persevere when the going gets tough, and that it's important to prioritize and complete the most important tasks first. Adults are supposed to know how to spend money wisely, how to save, how to invest for the future, how to plan for emergencies, how to manage debts, how to write checks, and how to balance a checkbook.

Adults are supposed to have obtained at least a basic education, and they're supposed to appreciate the value of education. They're also supposed to know basic education laws—for example, that young people are required to attend school until at least age sixteen or so (depending on one's state of residency).

Personal Care: 100%
Adults, unlike children, are supposed to practice basic hygiene, to comb their hair, to wear clean clothes, and so on. They're also supposed to eat three nutritionally-balanced meals a day, to avoid between-meal snacks, to brush and floss their teeth, to get a good night's sleep, to maintain a healthful weight, and to avoid too much salt or sugar or fat in their diets. They're also supposed to be able to recognize a variety of medical and psychological problems—signs of cancer, asthma, sleep apnea, depression, bipolar disorder, and so on—and to know when and where to get help if they or their loved ones need it.

Adults are supposed to be able to manage their own behavior—to use an alarm clock to make sure they awaken on time, to keep an appointment book to make sure they know why they set their alarm clock, to keep a list of things to do so they know what they're supposed to pick up on the way back from the appointment, and so on. They're also supposed to know basic techniques of “self-control”—counting to ten, for example, as a way of preventing their anger from getting out of hand.

Finally, adults are supposed to know some basic things about government and about how to be good citizens. They're supposed to register to vote and to participate in elections, to pay taxes, to serve on juries, and so on, and they're supposed to know most basic laws and to obey them.

RIP URY AND GWEDIN
"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches a lesson."-Tom Bodett

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."-Neil Gaimen

Usernames that I have used before: Lollipopgirl

[Image: 42744.png]

Hidden stuff:

[Image: 931y1.png]

LadyKiras emotional status Wrote:[Image: tumblr_nfvobuc9ds1sv5krro1_500.gif]

LadyKira's Daily Song(s):

Watch on YouTube

06-16-2014 05:03 AM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

Given 244 thank(s) in 167 post(s)
How adult are you?

Why did I take this test? It's dumb ageist propaganda?

City YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kfcnyancat
City Tumblr: http://kfcnyancat.tumblr.com (no longer operational due to personal issues)

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" - Donald Rumsfeld

For anyone who remembers me going on an archive binge: Thank you all. I know I ended it being a drama queen, I don't really agree with the ideology anymore, and I'm really not the same person I was (I went through a neopagan phase!) but still this site was the first online community I was in. I graduated from school and turned 18. Time flies. KFC Nyan Cat, June 20, 2019.
06-17-2014 09:05 AM
l1qu1d Offline
Renegade

Given 19 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
How adult are you?

Love 100%
Sex 78%
Leadership 100%
Problem Solving 44%
Physical Abilities 44%
Verbal & Math Skills 89%
Interpersonal Skills 33%
Handling Responsibility 56%
Managing High Risk Behaviors 67%
Managing Work & Money 44%
Education 78%
Personal Care 78%
Self Management 22%
Citizenship 78%

Can't stop laughing at my "Love" results XD

"We are like little butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever." - Cosmos, Carl Sagan
06-19-2014 06:43 AM
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(06-19-2014 05:41 PM)Ario Wrote:  
Quote:Some people just weren't built for physical ability

Whaaat?

I mean that not everyone built themselves around manual labor. The priests, writers, programmers, artists, and directors of the world. Many (maybe most) of them have trouble doing things like weight lifting or running for long periods of time.

City Tumblr: http://kfcnyancat.tumblr.com (no longer operational due to personal issues)

For anyone who remembers me going on an archive binge: Thank you all. I know I ended it being a drama queen, I don't really agree with the ideology anymore, and I'm really not the same person I was (I went through a neopagan phase!) but still this site was the first online community I was in. I graduated from school and turned 18. Time flies. KFC Nyan Cat, June 20, 2019.
06-20-2014 03:09 AM
Elfy Offline
Fanatic

Given 64 thank(s) in 41 post(s)

"Adult" enough to realise that this test and it's results don't really tell you anything meaningful or true.

I know I know, it's just a bit of fun.

RIP SCHOOL-SURVIVAL 04/07/2019
[Image: tumblr_lpjpoqOyQ91qb8nljo1_500.gif]
06-20-2014 04:40 AM
 Thanks given by: Rule_BreakerXVIII
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

Given 1983 thank(s) in 1428 post(s)
How adult are you?

I'd agree there are some folk who just have a harder time becoming physically fit.

I mean, my body is built heavy. If I took my exercise a step further to the work-out level, rather than the current lose-some-weight-or-at-least-maintain-it stage, I'd end up looking like the hulk or something. Course my preference is on agility and speed, not brute strength(so I'll probably never look like the Hulk because I wouldn't be aiming for that).

Then you have others trying to gain weight to get "bigger".

Lots of genetics involved there.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180.png]
Brainiac3397's Mental Health Status Log Wrote:[Image: l0Iy5HKskJO5XD3Wg.gif]
06-20-2014 06:21 AM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

How adult are you?

Healthy doesn't necessarily mean capable of manual labor.

Personality DNA Report
(06-14-2013 08:02 AM)Potato Wrote:  watch the fuq out, we've got an "intellectual" over here.

Hidden stuff:
06-20-2014 07:07 AM
 Thanks given by: KFC Nyan Cat
KFC Nyan Cat Away
suck 360 blazeit hooks

(06-20-2014 05:55 AM)Ario Wrote:  
(06-20-2014 03:09 AM)KFC Nyan Cat Wrote:  
(06-19-2014 05:41 PM)Ario Wrote:  
Quote:Some people just weren't built for physical ability

Whaaat?
Many (maybe most) of them have trouble doing things like weight lifting or running for long periods of time.

But they can fix that, most people can, they're just lazy and pathetic or they have no need, no drive, so they don't do it.

Because they have the aforementioned non-physical jobs and can function without good physical ability.

06-20-2014 12:14 PM
brainiac3397 Offline
Machiavellian Amoeba

How adult are you?

Good. Now lets have donuts while laying on the couch mindlessly watching TV under the pretense of working out the eyes,ears and mouth.

Personality DNA Report

Hidden stuff:
06-20-2014 10:52 PM
nrgyzerbenny Offline
Militant Atheist

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Hidden stuff:

Love 100%
Sex 100%
Leadership 78%
Problem Solving 100%
Physical Abilities 44%
Verbal & Math Skills 78%
Interpersonal Skills 100%
Managing Work & Money 89%
Education 100%
Personal Care 89%
Self Management 56%
Citizenship 78%
The closer you are to 100 percent, the better. You needn't have mastered all of the separate skill areas in order to be considered an adult, but if your scores are low in one or more areas, people might question your adultness or consider you immature. Your scores in each of the 14 different skill areas are as follows:

Love: 100%

Sex: 100%

Leadership: 78%

Problem Solving: 100%

Physical Abilities: 44%

Interpersonal Skills: 100%

Managing Work and Money: 89%

Education: 100%

Personal Care: 89%

Self Management: 56%

Finally, adults are supposed to know some basic things about government and about how to be good citizens. They're supposed to register to vote and to participate in elections, to pay taxes, to serve on juries, and so on, and they're supposed to know most basic laws and to obey them. - See more at: http://drrobertepstein.com/EDTA-unabridg...oyopj.dpuf
Well, most of this is ageist bullshit but it is a fun little quiz, and i think my love and sex scores are hilarious.
08-23-2014 05:11 PM
SwiftEscudo Offline
Actually Duelix

Given 102 thank(s) in 57 post(s)

May have done badly on some American questions, but meh.

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 88%

Love: 78%

Problem Solving: 100%

Physical Abilities: 78%

Verbal and Math Skills: 89%

Interpersonal Skills: 89%

Personal Care: 100%

Citizenship: 89%
Finally, adults are supposed to know some basic things about government and about how to be good citizens. They're supposed to register to vote and to participate in elections, to pay taxes, to serve on juries, and so on, and they're supposed to know most basic laws and to obey them.

RIP GORE GOROTH
RIP SAINTVICIOUS
[Image: fuckinghell_zpsb0150fd5.png]
08-23-2014 08:32 PM
Rebag102 Offline
ARAISE

Given 22 thank(s) in 18 post(s)
How adult are you?

Love 78%
Sex 100%
Leadership 67%
Problem Solving 67%
Physical Abilities 44%
Verbal & Math Skills 89%
Interpersonal Skills 33%
Handling Responsibility 67%
Managing Work & Money 78%
Education 67%
Personal Care 67%
Self Management 44%
Citizenship 78%
Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 68%

Come and say hi to me here http://www.twitch.tv/rebag102/profile
08-24-2014 12:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Prankster813 Offline
Rebel

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
How adult are you?

Love 56%
Sex 100%
Leadership 100%
Problem Solving 89%
Physical Abilities 67%
Verbal & Math Skills 89%
Interpersonal Skills 89%
Education 78%
Personal Care 100%
Self Management 67%
Citizenship 67%
Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 84%

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere" - Voltaire

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance." - Noam Chomsky

"Blessed are the Cheesemakers" - Monty Python

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

"After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Love thy neighbour turn him in, it's called patriotism" - KMFDM
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 03:25 AM by Prankster813.)
02-08-2016 03:24 AM
Cianna200 Offline
Pariah

Given 366 thank(s) in 210 post(s)

Hmm this test reminds me of school grades, similar to how adults who (based on their own experiences and prejudices ) think they can put a number on intelligence.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 03:51 AM by Cianna200.)
02-08-2016 03:47 AM
Primal Maximal Offline
Humanoid Achromatic

Given 12 thank(s) in 11 post(s)

(Real Name Omitted for apparently no reason by Officials)
February 7, 2016

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 67%

Love 100%
Sex 78%
Leadership 78%
Problem Solving 56%
Physical Abilities 56%
Verbal & Math Skills 78%
Interpersonal Skills 44%
Handling Responsibility 56%
Managing Work & Money 67%
Education 78%
Personal Care 78%
Self Management 56%
Citizenship 44%

Love: 100%

Leadership: 78%

Problem Solving: 56%

Physical Abilities: 56%

Interpersonal Skills: 44%

Handling Responsibility: 56%

Managing High-Risk Behaviors: 78%

Managing Work and Money: 67%

Personal Care: 78%

Self Management: 56%

Citizenship: 44%

So... 67%, huh? No way, I wanted a lower score! I'm 14, no way I'm THAT close to being an adult! Besides, being an adult is Booooooring!

At least my parents won't get to say that I act like a kid once I show them (but I'm not showing this, I'm awesome with them calling me that)
02-08-2016 04:43 AM
the Analogist Offline
Connector of Dots

Given 434 thank(s) in 261 post(s)
How adult are you?

"90. Do you have some money saved for emergencies?"

I would If I had it to save. Does having a crappy job mean I'm not an adult?

87% was my score. That test was stupid. I am my own best judge so long as I am honest with myself. My problem now is finding a job with regular scheduling so I can manage a consistent time slot to practice the Three Category System with my local religious community which I've harbored too much resentment for over the years.

Purity is to Believe only that which deserves it.
Wisdom is to follow only the Opinion which makes the best use of evidence.
Excellence is to be mindful of all these things in Living.
Follow me on Twitter!
03-27-2016 03:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marlena403 Offline
School Lover

Given 21 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
How adult are you?

Your Total "Adultness" Competency Score is 83%

Love 56%
Sex 89%
Leadership 100%
Problem Solving 100%
Physical Abilities 33%
Verbal & Math Skills 100%
Interpersonal Skills 78%
Education 100%
Personal Care 78%
Self Management 78%
Citizenship 67%
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 08:05 AM by Marlena403.)
10-06-2016 08:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  18 is adult? McGee! 78 39,608 05-22-2017 01:52 PM
Last Post: James Comey
  Adult privilege Sophie 16 11,426 05-21-2017 03:33 PM
Last Post: Avatar Korra
  Minds of the controlling adult fish20 8 5,557 05-21-2017 09:24 AM
  Tried as an adult The man 9 5,494 05-14-2017 06:21 AM
  When an adult tell you to do something you do it! and respect Night 18 11,945 06-24-2013 01:05 AM
Last Post: Lime