RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haters
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Haters

You guys are really being a bunch of ass hats about my peace week thing. I mean you don't have to go around calling me a hippie fag just because I want to change my views on things for a week. I thought It would be an interesting experiment and impact my views but apparently its just you guys being assholes.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
08-14-2009 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
Re: Haters

Don't let other people get you down. Their opinions shouldn't get in the way of you trying to expand your horizons.
08-14-2009 10:34 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

I don't mind it Biggrin

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
08-14-2009 10:35 AM
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

KittyKatBlack Wrote:Don't let other people get you down. Their opinions shouldn't get in the way of you trying to expand your horizons.

This.
08-14-2009 11:24 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

KittyKatBlack Wrote:Don't let other people get you down. Their opinions shouldn't get in the way of you trying to expand your horizons.

This.
08-14-2009 01:24 PM
psychopath Offline
Fanatic

Given 60 thank(s) in 54 post(s)

It's not my fault you're a peace loving poofta faggot

LOLOWNED
08-14-2009 02:05 PM
MM Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Why should a bunch of no-names over the internet change how you act?
08-14-2009 02:48 PM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

You're a faggot. Peace means nothing, why? Because it doesn't exist. No one is truly peacful, not even those hyped up Buddhists. Everyone has that part in them, the instinctive part, the intelligent part, that will make them fight eventually, maybe rape, who knows, kill?

My point is, no one will ever achieve peace and it's stupid to try. The harder you try to be peaceful, the more that comes out when you finally snap... Like a little... Tiny... Twig.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
08-14-2009 04:06 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Quote:You guys are really being a bunch of ass hats about my peace week thing. I mean you don't have to go around calling me a hippie fag just because I want to change my views on things for a week. I thought It would be an interesting experiment and impact my views but apparently its just you guys being assholes.

no no no no no. you have it all wrong. we are not assholes, we are dicks. We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And YOU are a pussy. And the everyone in the whole fucking school system is an asshole. Pussies like you don't like us dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck these assholes, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
08-14-2009 04:24 PM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Jesusaurisrex Wrote:no no no no no. you have it all wrong. we are not assholes, we are dicks. We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And YOU are a pussy. And the everyone in the whole fucking school system is an asshole. Pussies like you don't like us dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck these assholes, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

& here kiddies, we have a pristine example of maturity at its finest.
Please, no flash photography.
08-14-2009 04:41 PM
username01462781 Offline
Pariah

Given 8 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

TEAM AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!
08-14-2009 07:46 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Peace is a nice idea in theory, and i respect your peace week. But i agree with AWOL on this. Personal opinion - im not dissing you, or peace week.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
08-14-2009 08:05 PM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

AWOL Wrote:You're a faggot. Peace means nothing, why? Because it doesn't exist. No one is truly peacful, not even those hyped up Buddhists. Everyone has that part in them, the instinctive part, the intelligent part, that will make them fight eventually, maybe rape, who knows, kill?

My point is, no one will ever achieve peace and it's stupid to try. The harder you try to be peaceful, the more that comes out when you finally snap... Like a little... Tiny... Twig.
So we should just stop trying to get along and fight with anyone who pisses us off? We practice peace every day, really. When I would like nothing more to blow up in a persons face and smack them I stop myself because it's wrong and would have negative effect. We have a violent nature, but that doesn't mean we can't control it. We can't eliminate war and violence, but we can try to control it and stop it from happening. It's better than just giving up and letting it happen.
08-14-2009 10:55 PM
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)

Hippiefag

But seriously,

This.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
08-15-2009 12:28 AM
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

The entire thing doesn't freaking matter.
08-15-2009 08:13 AM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

Your just pissed cus I brought up you know what.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
08-15-2009 08:54 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Given 106 thank(s) in 80 post(s)

your a hippiefag. peace doesn't exist nor will it ever so long as humans exist. we are violent by nature and I can GUARANTEE that that will never change. stop with your hippie peace bullshit. peace is a fantasy that is a nice idea but will never be achieved, it's sort of like anarchy.
08-15-2009 09:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aerftghyjk Offline
Fanatic

Given 17 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

thought criminal Wrote:your a hippiefag. peace doesn't exist nor will it ever so long as humans exist. we are violent by nature and I can GUARANTEE that that will never change. stop with your hippie peace bullshit. peace is a fantasy that is a nice idea but will never be achieved, it's sort of like anarchy.

By peace, you apparently mean perfect peace, which we know is impossible. But that is no reason to bring monkey down... or to bring some peace into the world.
08-15-2009 09:24 AM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

My brain is hurting right now. There is no such thing as PERFECT peace, but peace does exist. Like I said, we practice it every day by not smacking people upside the head like I want to do now to some people, and that's only one example. Peace as in no wars ever isn't possible, but peace as in being decent to people even though they make you angry is possible. We are violent by nature, but WE CAN CONTROL IT. Most of the time, anyway. We're not brainless animals who act on instinct all the time.
08-15-2009 09:31 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

Being peaceful would only work if everyone else is also peaceful.
08-15-2009 11:10 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

KittyKatBlack Wrote:My brain is hurting right now. There is no such thing as PERFECT peace, but peace does exist. Like I said, we practice it every day by not smacking people upside the head like I want to do now to some people, and that's only one example. Peace as in no wars ever isn't possible, but peace as in being decent to people even though they make you angry is possible. We are violent by nature, but WE CAN CONTROL IT. Most of the time, anyway. We're not brainless animals who act on instinct all the time.

This.
08-15-2009 11:33 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

KittyKatBlack Wrote:My brain is hurting right now. There is no such thing as PERFECT peace, but peace does exist. Like I said, we practice it every day by not smacking people upside the head like I want to do now to some people, and that's only one example. Peace as in no wars ever isn't possible, but peace as in being decent to people even though they make you angry is possible. We are violent by nature, but WE CAN CONTROL IT. Most of the time, anyway. We're not brainless animals who act on instinct all the time.

Totally agreed with the peach part and totally unsure about the 2nd last sentence. As for the brainless animals part, are you thinking that all non-human species are stupid while relying on instinct all the time? If you are, I'll bring on this debate with you providing you plenty of evidence that there are certain species are capable of thinking intelligence while they don't rely on instinct all the time.

ZZZ...
08-15-2009 12:30 PM
Jesusaurisrex Offline
Fanatic

Given 19 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I make my way through these conflicting and confusing and contradicting arguments with uncalled for, rude, and immature humor.

on a side note, Peace is good. no one can disagree. as unachievable you all make it seem, we can all say that IF everyone got along and peace DID exist it would be good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXMA34CeoQ
08-15-2009 03:37 PM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

I'm not saying peace is a bad thing I'm just saying it is unattainable. there will always be jackasses. personally I am usually pretty nice to people but to be honest it kind of feels good to give someone the finger and tell them to suck it every once in a while.
08-15-2009 03:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fanatic

thought criminal Wrote:I'm not saying peace is a bad thing I'm just saying it is unattainable. there will always be jackasses
--monkey666-- Wrote:Your just pissed cus I brought up you know what.

PROOF.
08-16-2009 06:46 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

exactly. I am proof there will always be assholes. I was going to point that out in my op but i decided it was to much of a mind fuck.
08-16-2009 07:48 AM
Fanatic

*ragefacewall*

No, I quoted that one post and then 666's own as proof that there will always be assholes.
08-16-2009 07:49 AM
Thought Criminal Offline
Frame 313

Laugh okay. I've been misunderstanding alot of people lately
08-16-2009 07:50 AM
AWOL Offline
The Spooning Bard

Given 36 thank(s) in 34 post(s)

This site is proof that there will always be assholes. Screw the individual members.

[Image: 9be30a7.png]
[Image: LyingFloraBanner.jpg]
08-16-2009 10:42 AM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Fail thread is fail.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
08-16-2009 12:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Playa' Haters Guest 5 1,970 03-22-2007 02:14 PM
Last Post: Dark Soul X