RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hardest you have ever laughed
MM Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
The hardest you have ever laughed

Briefly (or fully) explain the time in your life where you laughed the hardest.

One night I was with my friends, and we decided to play a prank on one of them. We got the idea of the prank from a viral video.

As one went into the bathroom, the other (I was going to do it, but I could have poked someone's eye out Wink ) took his pants and underwear off and tied a towel around his waist. He got on his hands and put his feet up to about 3/4's of the door's height. Basically, as soon as you walk out, you will see his package in your face.

He got set up, and my friend walked out. Everyone was laughing hysterically, and my friend putting the package in the face fell backwards and landed on his back, making a really loud noise. This just added to the hilarity. I actually thought I was going to die laughing.
08-28-2009 01:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jackass McAwesome Offline
Fanatic

Given 24 thank(s) in 17 post(s)
Re: The hardest you have ever laughed

There was an episode of Power Puff Girls (SHUT UP, OLD SCHOOL CARTOON NETWORK WAS THE SHIT) on once. The particular scene was of Mojo Jojo hitting a Mexican guy over the head with French Bread, laughing about it, and doing it again.

The living room started to stink too, I laughed so hard.
08-28-2009 01:36 PM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

At school after I ate that Scooby-Doo cereal with the funny bone marshmallows in it
08-28-2009 09:17 PM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

I can't decide - I've laughed so much so many times. I think the most recent one was on holiday with Hannyness. We were listening to a random podcast and someone saud something absolutely hilarious. I cant remember what it was now - but it was just so funny. My stomach hurt from laughing.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
08-28-2009 10:22 PM
Dark Soul X Offline
Fanatic

Given 7 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

I forgot what happened but there was one time I laughed so hard I started to drool and my ribs started to cramp badly. The drooling ceased but it took over twenty minutes for my ribs to stop hurting.

Spambot Kill Counter: 33
Spambot Kill Counter as Spambot Hell's Devil: Countless

Buying a high powered computer: 500 bucks
Getting gift wrap: 10 bucks maybe
Seeing the horror on that special someone's face once they tear off the gift wrap and see a Windows 98: Priceless.

[Image: Spawn_Classic.jpg]

I'll see you in Hell....AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
08-29-2009 02:12 AM
Spot-ify Offline
Pariah

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

I can't remember why but I laughed so hard a little bit of poop...

Wait, I'm not finishing this sentence.

I used to be "The circus" as I forgot my login, but then hey-ho I remembered it.
08-29-2009 03:00 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

Spot-ify Wrote:I can't remember why but I laughed so hard a little bit of poop...

Wait, I'm not finishing this sentence.

Thanks for that xD

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
08-29-2009 03:40 AM
Hanny Offline
Fanatic

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

The time Sarah mentioned, we were listening to either fightbait or Luke and Elliot and they started talking about either Sexy Commando or making your grandma fart a lot. Either way it was hilarious.

My personal time aside from that was when I was in a Science test and I got the mental image of our (ginger and fat) teacher lighting his farts with a bunsen burner. I laughed so much I got sent out.

[Image: 72eoaf.gif]
<Darthmat> I love the taste of meat in my mouth. Cory, I don't know how you live without it.
<Darthmat> "Forbidden meat tastes sweetest."

Penisometer
8======================================================================o
Conclusion: Still a penis.
08-29-2009 06:33 AM
neversurrender Offline
Rebel

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

Me and my friend were watching some baby TV (I don't know why) but I vomited. I don't even know what was so funny...
08-29-2009 07:51 AM
Pieman Offline
Pie Deity

Given 28 thank(s) in 23 post(s)

When me and my friend were meh..bout 8. We were in this argument about who got to build a lego fortress in my GIANTGIANT walk in closet. Then, all of a sudden we just stopped, fell, and laughed for I forget how long.

" I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. " ~From the television show The Wonder Years
08-29-2009 07:55 AM
Hanny Offline
Fanatic

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

Do all the times we ever saw Mr Shevill ever count, Sar?

[Image: 72eoaf.gif]
<Darthmat> I love the taste of meat in my mouth. Cory, I don't know how you live without it.
<Darthmat> "Forbidden meat tastes sweetest."

Penisometer
8======================================================================o
Conclusion: Still a penis.
08-29-2009 08:35 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

I truthfully don't remember, probably some random joke I heard about indian bowlers in canada (you had to be there.)

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
08-29-2009 08:51 AM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

Probably this the other day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j40HL0mY0FM

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
08-29-2009 11:05 AM
Milk2Go Offline
Fanatic

Given 41 thank(s) in 29 post(s)

Today, when I found out the local autistic sophomore asked out a freshman girl to Subway.
08-29-2009 01:43 PM
mudkip liek Offline
Fanatic

Given 10 thank(s) in 7 post(s)

Oh man. This brings back memories. 8th grade study hall. I was sitting there with this guy talking and he made this really really REALLY funny joke about the girl that was sitting in front of us (I don't remember exactly what it was) but we started laughing so hard. And it was supposed to be "quiet study time". I literally couldn't stop laughing that I peed halfway. Nobody noticed but I had to walk around the school for the rest of the day with a shirt tied around my waist. And we got detention. It was worth it though.
08-30-2009 01:55 AM
returnal Away
cold like minnesota (brrr!)

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)

It was last year, and one kid in my science class I'm friends with wrote this one word (I can't remember what it was, but it was just plain gibberish, not a real word) and when I saw it, I laughed for an extremely long time and slightly pissed myself.

To this day I have no idea why it was so funny.

woah dude
dude woah
08-30-2009 02:05 AM
youpplrsogay Offline
Revolutionary

Ok I'm split between 2 things. Once in 3rd grade this kid in our class was being an idiot and our science teacher taped his mouth with duck tape and started to spank him!! I laughed so hard i like literally rofl and lmao at the same time and my back wouldn't stop hurting from the laughter till the end of class like 45 minutes lol . The other time i was with my cousin and we were playing monopoly even though it took us like 6 hours to finish......we got into a argument and we started to randomly take cards and we started to laugh so hard we went into the living room with my aunts and stuff and every word they said seem to be the funniest thing on earth. We didn't stop till like 1 hour.....not kidding..i started to cough after like 30 though.
08-30-2009 04:01 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Hmmm....I think the hardest I've ever laughed was during watching an episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I fucking loved that show before they took it off the air. D:
08-30-2009 07:10 AM
Amortisatie Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 16 post(s)

One time during Whose Line is it Anyway also

They took it OFF AIR?!?! WHY.

[Image: spooky-1.jpg]

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
08-30-2009 09:10 AM
John Tuttle Offline
Fanatic

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)

The most laughing I've ever done due to a show would probably either be Top Gear, MASH, or Monty Phython. I also love "The Bugle" podcast.

[Image: funny-gifs-wax-on-wax-owl.gif]
08-30-2009 09:24 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Amortisatie Wrote:One time during Whose Line is it Anyway also

They took it OFF AIR?!?! WHY.

Shrug Because the world is full of douchebags who don't even believe in showing re-runs for at least 6+ months. D:
08-30-2009 10:06 AM
youpplrsogay Offline
Revolutionary

CrayolaColours Wrote:
youpplrsogay Wrote:Ok I'm split between 2 things. Once in 3rd grade this kid in our class was being an idiot and our science teacher taped his mouth with duck tape and started to spank him!! I laughed so hard i like literally rofl and lmao at the same time and my back wouldn't stop hurting from the laughter till the end of class like 45 minutes lol . The other time i was with my cousin and we were playing monopoly even though it took us like 6 hours to finish......we got into a argument and we started to randomly take cards and we started to laugh so hard we went into the living room with my aunts and stuff and every word they said seem to be the funniest thing on earth. We didn't stop till like 1 hour.....not kidding..i started to cough after like 30 though.
Are they allowed to do that?

And with the monopoly thing, that brings back so many memories. Me and my "friend" were playing monopoly, and we were doing it ghetto style. Whenever one of us got up for something. We'd steal a few 100's. And when the other person got back, we got into a ghetto argument.

I dont think it is illegal but she did it anyways and it was funny as hell......i really still dont know why we started to laugh at the monopoly game lol.... Nutter
08-31-2009 12:39 PM
monkey Away
Fanatic

Given 26 thank(s) in 17 post(s)

I think this one time were my friend just busted this MASSIVELY funny sex joke. Then I fell on the table from laughing which made me laugh even more. I laughed so hard my chest started to hurt.

Had to move on. Account is dead.
09-01-2009 03:25 PM
Hidden Flame Offline
Renegade

My best freind had come over to spend the night at my house and we found this coconut cup in my room and started to pretened that it was sacred and that if you miss treated the coconut, you would die. Oh my god, we laghed so hard that we nearly passed out on the floor.

Full Metal Alchemist quoets.
Hidden stuff:
Alphonse Elric: Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Lieutenant Lisa Hawkeye: You're useless in the rain, so please stay back, Colonel.

Jean Havoc: The classic sewer escape.
Roy Mustang: Don't follow him.
Jean Havoc: Dammit, I was about to jump in!
Maes Hughes: Nice mess! Is it over yet?
Roy Mustang: You know, you could try to help while you're here, Hughes.
Maes Hughes: Lay off, I'm as normal as they come and this is a contest of freaks. What do you want me to do, fire my slingshot at him?

Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes: [telling Mustang about the investigation on Scar] His bloodstained clothes washed up further downstream. We don't know if that means that he's dead, or just naked.

Roy Mustang: [about his first day if he were the Fuhrer] On that day, all female officers will be required to wear... tiny miniskirts!
[Strikes pose

Ed:"You owe me for this one, Colonel."
Roy:"Hearing you say that makes a chill run down my spine..."
09-03-2009 02:45 AM
youpplrsogay Offline
Revolutionary

Hidden Flame Wrote:My best freind had come over to spend the night at my house and we found this coconut cup in my room and started to pretened that it was sacred and that if you miss treated the coconut, you would die. Oh my god, we laghed so hard that we nearly passed out on the floor.

ROFL i want to see that
11-08-2009 03:15 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Two days ago when I watched the Monty Python fish slapping sketch.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
11-08-2009 05:22 PM
MorikoMisa Offline
Fanatic

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

oh I have so many, though the most recent was hanging out with my guy friends. You see a lot of them are in cadets, so as a joke one of them yelled 'TOES ON THE LINE DO A PROPER SALUTE' Well since I wanted to join in I got in the line, everyone did a normal salute, and then you look halfway down the line and me and Justin still hadn't done anything. 'HEIL HITLER HAAA!' Justin yelled, And we both did a Nazi salute, i don't think I've seen a teacher (whom was walking by) so shocked or confused.

*SPARKLING* *DOUCHEBUCKETS.*
11-09-2009 02:46 AM
Desu Offline
Fanatic

Given 340 thank(s) in 182 post(s)

ladder goat

RIP GORE GOROTH

He was an hero. He will always be remembered.
11-09-2009 03:31 AM
Rebelnerd Offline
Fanatic

Given 113 thank(s) in 97 post(s)

I showed my dad this old 1950s sex ed video on youtube (the one where the gym teacher just happens to be carrying around a huge vagina chart that he can produce on demand) and we both started laughing so hard I felt like I was going to faint from oxygen deprivation.

I think Buenaventura Durruti is a pretty cool guy. eh kills fascists and doesnt afraid of ruins.
The quickest way to kill a revolution is to wait for it.
11-09-2009 05:12 AM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Rebelnerd Wrote:I showed my dad this old 1950s sex ed video on youtube (the one where the gym teacher just happens to be carrying around a huge vagina chart that he can produce on demand) and we both started laughing so hard I felt like I was going to faint from oxygen deprivation.

Oh god. That is hilarious. Laugh

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
11-09-2009 06:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The day i laughed at a Muslim. PIMP. 33 4,003 06-23-2007 04:40 AM
Last Post: WildFire