RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things that girls say that piss me off
modest mouse Offline
Fanatic

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Re: things that girls say that piss me off

I hate when they giggle quietly, and you can't hear what they're talking about.
It could make kimbo slice get self conscious.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees through narrow chinks of his cavern."
10-07-2009 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

Given 8 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

Anyone who posts in this thread with a complaint akin to the topic of the title of said thread: Any viable respect that I may have held for you just went down the drain.
Yes, the female gender has flaws that people can easily complain about. Same goddamn thing goes for the male gender. Guess what? We are ALL only human; imperfections make us who we are. Of course there will always be those highly annoying people out there that make it look bad for the rest of us - that goes for either sex - but don't spew your shit against either gender as a whole. Instead of griping about the subject grow up and deal with it like someone who utilizes their brain might. It is both misogynistic and stereotypical if you post certain things that ‘girls’ do that you hate, as obviously not all do such things. I found the original post to be offensive – perhaps even to the extreme – and am just as appalled to see other people posting their grievances that align with that of the OP’s general message.

Grow up. Get lives. Have some basic respect and for god's sake, remove your heads from your asses.
10-07-2009 01:11 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)

Things people say that piss me off,

stupid uneducated statements, that no matter who they are directed to, provide zero help.

Boys have certain things that annoy me,
Girls have other things that annoy me,
I've already accepted this, even if what it is is stupid.

Anything that ever happened or will... one condition, it has to be amazing.

I gave her wings but she don't wanna fly no more.

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time
10-07-2009 01:18 PM
The Desert Fox Offline
Waging war with conviction

Given 102 thank(s) in 75 post(s)

Half the posts in this thread think the original post was sexist.

I say no. It's just a random rant.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 01:00 PM)psychopath Wrote:  
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Except ours isn't allowed to have guns
CrayolaColours Wrote:That post owned. TDF wins post of the year.
Faby Wrote:
krissy Wrote:dessert fox
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-07-2009 01:50 PM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

The Desert Fox Wrote:Half the posts in this thread think the original post was sexist.

A random rant with sexist overtones. Rolleyes
10-07-2009 01:59 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

IllusoryDeath Wrote:
The Desert Fox Wrote:Half the posts in this thread think the original post was sexist.

A random rant with sexist overtones. Rolleyes

Eh, unless you're looking for it you can't notice it. And everyone makes an occassionial sexist mention sometimes.

Hidden stuff:
(11-27-2011 10:52 AM)Efs Wrote:  Our Army is more professional than Amerika. Smile
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
"There is no enemy, there is no victory, only boys who lost their lives in the sand."
[/center]
10-07-2009 02:09 PM
Coma Girl Offline
Pariah

Given 4 thank(s) in 4 post(s)

well first off, it seems as though you dislike it when girls have a crack at you and blame it on the fact that they have their period, rather than actually telling you that they have their period.

It might seem like a gross thing, but periods aren't that gross, which is why sanitary pads and tampons were invented, so we can keep stuff clean.

Also, this whole thing, its inevitable. Girls are probably going to say that they have their period once in a while anyways.

"People often compete to be considered right rather than collaborating to find the real answer."-Will.

[Image: %210kickme.jpg]
10-07-2009 02:31 PM
null Offline
Revolutionary

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

to those that are saying its sexist, its not aimed at girls to offend them,its just in want other ppl's opinions on it

heck i said to another "girl" on msn about it and she said,"oh yeah i hate all that shit talk,and words like "rags" or "red rag" and shit" or something like that,she wasnt offended she totally agreed with me

to those who are offended and say its sexist,i admit "us" boys do / say things to piss of girls,but im not here to have a go at girls,i just want ppls oppinions

srsly stop being so sensitive
10-07-2009 11:06 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

Given 50 thank(s) in 38 post(s)

If you type like a moron, then most of the time the person who types in gibberish IS a moron.
10-08-2009 01:51 AM
random_name Offline
Fanatic

Given 15 thank(s) in 15 post(s)

null Wrote:to those that are saying its sexist, its not aimed at girls to offend them,its just in want other ppl's opinions on it

heck i said to another "girl" on msn about it and she said,"oh yeah i hate all that shit talk,and words like "rags" or "red rag" and shit" or something like that,she wasnt offended she totally agreed with me

to those who are offended and say its sexist,i admit "us" boys do / say things to piss of girls,but im not here to have a go at girls,i just want ppls oppinions

srsly stop being so sensitive

I dont use that terminology either. The only way i knew what you were talking about was pure comon sense. I think you're assuming all girls do this. We dont.

Hidden stuff:
"A 'no' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Ben Franklin

"when I was a kid I used to pray for a bicycle. then I realized that god doesn't work that way. so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
"I would rather die for something I believe in than live for anything else."
"What is the task of higher education? To make a man into a machine. What are the means employed? He is taught how to suffer being bored." – F W Nietzsche
[Image: s-event.png]
10-08-2009 02:06 AM
CrayolaColours Offline
Fanatic

Given 28 thank(s) in 25 post(s)

null Wrote:i dont care bout other ppls grammar,tbh if someone types in caps i dont care, nor if they miss out on speechmarks and apostrophes etc. if someone starts with their gay leet speak (1337 5p34|x 15 7h15 5|-|17) then i just ignore it and move,but i dont carry on like a bitch and moan and groan about it.seriously if you have nothing todo but carry on about a persons grammar over the internet and you dont even know them in person your a lowlife..anyways move on
uyj7huu7y7uy7u7uy67uyjh

[Image: True-Blood-Banner-true-blood-2196368-500-82.jpg]
Faith o' Meter
-{|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}-
Quote:Riddle me this, riddle me that. Give me a straight answer, you pain in the ass cat.
10-08-2009 05:07 AM
null Offline
Revolutionary

i didnt say all girls do it,nor did i say no girls did it

but top those who think my grammar is bad,suck a dick cos there is no challenge in reading my typing,if u dont like my posts dont read em,else gtfo and go make some friends, maybe thats why your here,cos all your friends are virtual

if you cant make friends in real life maybe you should ask yourself "what did i do wrong"

one of those things is probly where u correct people for every bit of slang,every mistake they make and what ever else they do "wrong". and loxor you should apply to be mod, you would probably enjoy correcting every post and editing it in biased ways and making sure the posts say what u want em to say

seriously grow up, if all you can do is bitch about my grammar u must be a low life,its pretty low to take the piss out of grammar on the internet,seriously why dont i goto google and start typing intext"i cnat sepll rof tish" and then with all the results i go saying "hey admincorrect you page correct your grammar"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ammar+time

it seems not many like grammar

you are a so called "grammar whore"

Grammar Whore 25 up, 38 down love it hate it

Someone who obsesively corrects the spelling and grammar of others, may or may not be paid to do so. See also 'Grammar Nazi'
My professor is such a grammar whore, she picked up every little mistake in my paper. And it's a biology class!

grow up and stop correcting people spelling,hey i know

correct this

"loxor is gy"

oh i misspelled it

"loxor is gay"

omg,correct !!!
10-08-2009 11:22 AM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Rolleyes
Okay hes targeted me here.

I like how you are insulting us as if we have no life, act like we are unimportant, and consequently, get angry about it.

Look, I have never ONCE tried to change what someone said. I simply offer my own opinion on it. If you don't like the fact that what you think is very opposite my own, don't start forming bullshit statements about me because you're oh so important to my life.

Mhm, if I was a grammar nazi you and many others would know. In fact, I've had many errors in my posts that I don't correct because an accidental misspelling is apparent. In the original post, it seriously looks like you typed random words that I can make nither head nor tail of.

Cry more about me wanting this forum to appear smart rather than retarded.

Wastin' time
10-08-2009 11:32 AM
null Offline
Revolutionary

Loxor Wrote:Rolleyes
Okay hes targeted me here.

I like how you are insulting us as if we have no life, act like we are unimportant, and consequently, get angry about it.

Look, I have never ONCE tried to change what someone said. I simply offer my own opinion on it. If you don't like the fact that what you think is very opposite my own, don't start forming bullshit statements about me because you're oh so important to my life.

Mhm, if I was a grammar nazi you and many others would know. In fact, I've had many errors in my posts that I don't correct because an accidental misspelling is apparent. In the original post, it seriously looks like you typed random words that I can make nither head nor tail of.

Cry more about me wanting this forum to appear smart rather than retarded.

loxor i never said you spell correctly,but tht doesnt mean ur not a grammar natzi,you like correcting others spelling tho dont cha
10-08-2009 10:25 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

When, have I tried to change your spelling? Other than say I cannot read it.

Wastin' time
10-08-2009 11:27 PM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

And thus you have proved my point.
10-09-2009 01:42 AM
IllusoryDeath Away
~become away~

null Wrote:i didnt say all girls do it,nor did i say no girls did it

but top those who think my grammar is bad,suck a dick cos there is no challenge in reading my typing,if u dont like my posts dont read em,else gtfo and go make some friends, maybe thats why your here,cos all your friends are virtual

if you cant make friends in real life maybe you should ask yourself "what did i do wrong"

one of those things is probly where u correct people for every bit of slang,every mistake they make and what ever else they do "wrong". and loxor you should apply to be mod, you would probably enjoy correcting every post and editing it in biased ways and making sure the posts say what u want em to say

seriously grow up, if all you can do is bitch about my grammar u must be a low life,its pretty low to take the piss out of grammar on the internet,seriously why dont i goto google and start typing intext"i cnat sepll rof tish" and then with all the results i go saying "hey admincorrect you page correct your grammar"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ammar+time

it seems not many like grammar

you are a so called "grammar whore"

Grammar Whore 25 up, 38 down love it hate it

Someone who obsesively corrects the spelling and grammar of others, may or may not be paid to do so. See also 'Grammar Nazi'
My professor is such a grammar whore, she picked up every little mistake in my paper. And it's a biology class!

grow up and stop correcting people spelling,hey i know

correct this

"loxor is gy"

oh i misspelled it

"loxor is gay"

omg,correct !!!

*facedesk*
10-09-2009 07:56 AM
Reptorian Offline
Fanatic

Given 18 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

IllusoryDeath Wrote:*facedesk*

ZZZ...
10-09-2009 08:24 AM
null Offline
Revolutionary

Loxor Wrote:When, have I tried to change your spelling? Other than say I cannot read it.

obviously u can because you just responded to my previous post saying about changing posts etc

loxor fails again

as for the rest,ive had a shitty night and am now lollin at yas carrying on about my spelling lmfao because u talk utter shit and im literally laughing here.. xD Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

lmfao couldnt help but do it

[Image: b6tuhc.jpg]
10-09-2009 09:30 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

Boy am I confused. I've never tried to change the post

I believe this was photoshopped and made of tons of fail.

Wastin' time
10-09-2009 10:30 PM
null Offline
Revolutionary

Loxor Wrote:Boy am I confused. I've never tried to change the post

I believe this was photoshopped and made of tons of fail.

again you fail...i dont even have photoshop installed lmfao

google "html" Wink

if you still havent figured it out then ur even worse than i thought.. :<_<:
10-09-2009 10:44 PM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

I don't really have much to do with HTML, so I don't really care.

Faking a photo makes you cool amirite?

Wastin' time
10-09-2009 10:53 PM
The Desert Fox Offline

null Wrote:again you fail...i dont even have photoshop installed lmfao

google "html" Wink

if you still havent figured it out then ur even worse than i thought.. :<_<:

SUP TRUEANARCHIST

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
10-09-2009 11:32 PM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

null Wrote:as for the rest,ive had a night and am now lollin at yas carrying on about my spelling lmfao because u talk utter shit and im literally laughing here.. xD Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh, I doubt that. You're probably sobbing, "WHY DON"T THEY LIKE ME??? :waah:" Utter shit is your spelling/grammar, so don't even talk about others talking shit.

Also, just because a girl agrees with you doesn't make it not sexist; and yes, it is a horrible little challenge to read your posts.

It doesn't take perfect grammar or spelling to get along with people here. If it looked like you cared about people reading your posts, like you put the minimum amount of effort it requires to make a post at least readable enough that our eyes don't bleed, then people wouldn't be bitching so much. In fact, if you actually came off as an intelligent person, we might be extra forgiving.
10-10-2009 12:20 AM
null Offline
Revolutionary

i actually laughed after bout the 4th line of ur post

and as for whether you like me or not, i couldnt care less, thi is the internet and i dont care if u want to be my friend or not,i have real friends, why would i care for virtuals?

lmfao a thread that starts an argument is obviously a good thread Smile Smile Smile Smile
10-10-2009 12:33 AM
Loxor Offline
Fanatic

We do really care that you find our scentences funny dumbass.

An argument about the unreadability of your posts is not a good thread.

Unless this guy is infact a troll, then we can get him banned.

Wastin' time
10-10-2009 12:35 AM
KittyKatBlack Offline
Resident Brony

Given 12 thank(s) in 6 post(s)

null Wrote:and as for whether you like me or not, i couldnt care less, thi is the internet and i dont care if u want to be my friend or not,i have real friends, why would i care for virtuals?

Because you are a sad, sad little man, and if you're as bad here as you are in real life, you probably don't have any friends worth having.
10-10-2009 12:42 AM
null Offline
Revolutionary

ahahaha lmfao

lol @ bad

ive been suspended a total of 14 times officially, and 4 times unofficially

expelled from 2 schools,one being a behavior school

i have a police record of 17 offenses(most minor)

xD ive spent every day of this holidays at a friends house

so keep going,but ive got a response for everything you say,and im probly not worth argueing with...

could be a long arguement that will get you no where Wink
10-10-2009 12:54 AM
The Desert Fox Offline

null Wrote:ahahaha lmfao

lol @ bad

ive been suspended a total of 14 times officially, and 4 times unofficially

expelled from 2 schools,one being a behavior school

i have a police record of 17 offenses(most minor)

xD ive spent every day of this holidays at a friends house

so keep going,but ive got a response for everything you say,and im probly not worth argueing with...

could be a long arguement that will get you no where Wink

1. Good for you. I don't care.
2. No, you keep pulling half-witted "responses" out of your ass.

Hidden stuff:
Faby Wrote:
Mmm, flambéed vulpine.
[/center]
10-10-2009 01:03 AM
aaaaaaasd Offline
Grorious Moddu

hey im to cool 2 use gramer gramer iz ghey lol
10-10-2009 01:09 AM