RIP School Survival Forums
August 2001 - June 2017

The School Survival Forums are permanently retired. If you need help with quitting school, unsupportive parents or anything else, there is a list of resources on the Help Page.

If you want to write about your experiences in school, you can write on our blog.

To everyone who joined these forums at some point, and got discouraged by the negativity and left after a while (or even got literally scared off): I'm sorry.

I wasn't good enough at encouraging people to be kinder, and removing people who refuse to be kind. Encouraging people is hard, and removing people creates conflict, and I hate conflict... so that's why I wasn't better at it.

I was a very, very sensitive teen. The atmosphere of this forum as it is now, if it had existed in 1996, would probably have upset me far more than it would have helped.

I can handle quite a lot of negativity and even abuse now, but that isn't the point. I want to help people. I want to help the people who need it the most, and I want to help people like the 1996 version of me.

I'm still figuring out the best way to do that, but as it is now, these forums are doing more harm than good, and I can't keep running them.

Thank you to the few people who have tried to understand my point of view so far. I really, really appreciate you guys. You are beautiful people.

Everyone else: If after everything I've said so far, you still don't understand my motivations, I think it's unlikely that you will. We're just too different. Maybe someday in the future it might make sense, but until then, there's no point in arguing about it. I don't have the time or the energy for arguing anymore. I will focus my time and energy on people who support me, and those who need help.

-SoulRiser

The forums are mostly read-only and are in a maintenance/testing phase, before being permanently archived. Please use this time to get the contact details of people you'd like to keep in touch with. My contact details are here.

Please do not make a mirror copy of the forums in their current state - things will still change, and some people have requested to be able to edit or delete some of their personal info.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
45 Funny Things To Do On The First Day Of School
LoganJ7 Offline
Defiant

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)

Hi people.... long time lurker, first time poster here. Instead of posting a lame introduction thread, I figured I'd post some of my collections of funny stuff I've collected over the years... starting with...

1. Accidentally drop your pen and then scream "AAHAHAHAHHA BOB SAGET!!!"
  2. If you have a male teacher, put your hand up and ask "What are tampons, and periods?"
  3. Ask your teacher to marry you.
  4. Get a tissue, then just sit there and stare at it. If someone asks what you're doing, say you're having a staring contest with the tissue, and you're winning.
  5. Bring a bottle of water and drink out of it all day. Cry if it gets confiscated.
  6. Raise your hand and wave it around like you just don't care... then when the teacher calls on you, ask them why.
  7. If the teacher says anything you disagree with, yell "INFIDEL!" and cry uncontrollably for the rest of the class.
  8. Get up at a random time, run a lap around the whole class, then sit back down like nothing happened.
  9. Get everyone to write Harry Potter character names instead of their own real names when filling in worksheets or whatever.
  10. Read a book in class, and when the teacher's talking, tell them they're interrupting your reading.
  11. Same as above, but make sure it's a very educational-looking book. Then tell the teacher they're interrupting your education.
  12. When the teacher arrives in class, tell them they're late and they should go to the principal's office.
  13. Lick your text book in class and if the teacher asks what you're doing, say "What? Would you prefer it if I lick YOUR text book?"
  14. Start a sing-a-long and get the whole class to join in.
  15. Sit right at the back of the room, and jump up at a random time and scream while running out of class. When the teacher asks what's going on, say "Something touched my leg!"
  16. If the teacher tells you to stop talking, say "Sure thing, as soon as I'm done talking."
  17. Drop your pen on purpose, and ask someone to pick it up. When someone does, yell at them and say "That's MY pen! Give it back!"
  18. Tell the teacher there's a bug on their desk and that it's about to crawl on them (even if there isn't one). Insist that it's really there and that they must have bad eyesight if they can't see it.
  19. Carefully place the pencil sharpener (or any other object) in a certain spot, then randomly get up and scream and go over to it, as if someone had moved it. Carefully fix it, then go back to your desk.
  20. When the teacher asks "Are there any questions?" ask the teacher "Do you hate me?"
  21. Speak in a foreign language and pretend to not understand English.
  22. Read your books upside down.
  23. Bring crutches to school and walk around with them.
  24. Yell "Stop, drop and roll!"
  25. Play recordings of squeaking doors and spooky noises, then when the teacher asks "What's that noise?" get everyone to pretend they can't hear anything at all and insist that the teacher is imagining it.
  26. Ask the teacher "Why do I feel all tingly down there whenever I look at you?"
  27. Play with sock puppets and grab other people's hair with them. If the teacher notices, keep the puppet on your hand but point at the person whose hair you pulled, and accuse THEM of attacking you with puppets.
  28. Ask in a childish retarded voice "where do babies come from?"
  29. Ask to go to the bathroom, but when the teacher says you can go, stay in your seat. If the teacher asks when you're going, say "I just did"
  30. Make up a fake language and act offended when nobody understands you.
  31. At the end of class, say to the teacher "I'm sorry, but our relationship is now over", and then walk out really fast.
  32. Pretend you have an imaginary hamster, and ask people if they want to hold him.
  33. Wrap tissues around your head.
  34. Wear giant multi colored glasses and wave your arms about, like you're trying to swat flies, then say "Can't anyone else see all the wrackspurts in here?!"
  35. Start playing poker in class and try to get everyone to join.
  36. Call your teacher Mommy (even if he's male).
  37. Meow like a cat.
  38. Ask the teacher if they'd rather be killed from a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion.
  39. Put all your pens on one side of the desk and keep ONE pencil on the other side. Pretend that the pens are laughing and sneering at the pencil, and make like you feel sorry for the pencil and give it a hug.
  40. Yell "WHERE THE HELL IS THE TOILET PAPER!!!" in the middle of class. Bonus if you have a squishy melted chocolate bar you can smear over your hands.
  41. Poke people and blame your imaginary friend.
  42. Go up to the board and write "THEY'RE COMING!" in really big letters. Then scream for 5 seconds and go back to your seat like nothing ever happened.
  43. Wear weird clothes (or wear your uniform all messed up), then mumble about everyone else having bad fashion sense.
  44. Make red dots all over your arm with a pen, then go to the teacher and tell them you're allergic to school.
  45. Bring a pillow because the desks are too hard for sleeping on.

Anything to add? Post it here! Biggrin
06-09-2011 04:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thade_Chan Offline
Revolutionary

Given 13 thank(s) in 11 post(s)
Re: 45 Funny Things To Do On The First Day Of School

If the teacher is late, proceed to start teaching the class. Even if you have no idea what the hell you're doing.

Or, if you have a new sub, tell them they asked you to teach the class instead and sorry they missed the message.

I did the second yesterday. Shit was funny until the sub went to the office to check x.x

I'm back~
06-09-2011 05:51 AM
Horrid Dreamer Offline
Raw fish person

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)

Ask the teacher 'how were your holidays?' Proceed to have a class discussion about everyone's holidays until the period ends. (This actually works with some teachers, I know from experience)

Start crying and tell the teacher how much you missed him/her.

Is adult entertainment killing our children? or is killing our children entertaining our adults?
-Marilyn Manson
07-12-2011 12:43 AM
SH☮TGUNHEⒶRT Offline
Hi, I 'm anti-civ.

Given 9 thank(s) in 8 post(s)

One time I was taking an exam and they asked for my race and i wrote lycanthrope.
None

To be an anarchist, is to suffer greatly. To be a black woman is to suffer secretly. To be the earth, is to suffer silently.

I wish no harm on anyone, but those whose harmful ways will not stop without the same harm.

It's time we kill this cancerous system, before it kills us and everything left of gaia. Rise from our immaturity and take back our autonomy!

[Image: 2010-10-04-lost-my-appetite.jpg]
07-12-2011 08:37 AM
CatFan Offline
Defiant

Given 3 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

Inform the class that you are Belgian royalty, and have a friend bang cymbals together whenever your name is spoken.

Run in the school singing School's out for summer if/when somebody tells you that it is the first day of school act disappointed.

Introduce yourself to the class as the "master of the pan flute".

Come in wearing an eye patch and a blue wig. If anyone asks about it, just say you had a very interesting summer.

Insist in a Southern drawl that your name really is Wuchen Li. If you actually are Chinese, insist that your name is Vladimir Fernandez O'Reilly.

Ask the freshmen for directions.

Feign an unintelligible accent and repeatedly ask, "Vet ozzle haffen dee henvay?" Become aggitated when people can't understand you.

Go to all of your classes from last year. Claim it is your schedule.

When asked about your summer, respond 'That information is classified' and/or 'I am not at liberty to say'

Come into school dressed as Superman or any other superhero. That's it. Act as if everything is normal. If someone questions you about your costume, claim not to know what they are talking about.
10-21-2012 02:20 AM
MonkeyDerp Offline
Defiant

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)

my one friend and I actually tried some of these... it made people laugh. Biggrin
12-05-2012 05:24 AM
Jasterfarian Offline
Defiant

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)

a dude i know came dressed as a unicorn another one as a sumo
12-05-2012 05:56 AM
 Thanks given by: plearmagalfax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  100 Funny Things To Do In School And Class LoganJ7 48 647,669 03-19-2017 04:12 PM
Last Post: James Comey
  Funny Pro-school comments Reptorian 22 14,205 07-30-2015 12:38 PM
Last Post: schoolsux
  Another funny anti-school photo batboy138 10 18,768 02-20-2013 06:08 AM
Last Post: brainiac3397
  Funny Anti-School Pic Miller0700 12 10,480 02-17-2013 04:48 AM
Last Post: Trekkie_Aspie